Traditional Beams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams
Read Traditional Beams Reviews

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 11th May 2020
monika ciezarek
Mrs Katie Doran
Mrs Katie Doran
Rob Davies
More Photos & Videos
Would definitely recommend, the beam looks fantastic and the service was excellent.
Thanks for sharing a photo as well as a review. It looks great! We hope to see you again soon.
Ordered a number of samples which came very quickly and were of good quality
We are pleased you found the samples to come quick and we hope to see you soon.
The samples arrived and were exactly what I was looking for
We are pleased you found the samples useful! Thanks for the review.
Excellent service. The first beam delivered was not quite right but they exchanged without quibble and we are now very pleased with the resultant beam.
Hi Julie, Thanks for the review. We are thrilled to hear you are pleased with service provided and are now very happy with the end result. We would love to see you again.
Delivery was prompt and on time. The beam was as we'd expected and we couldn't be happier with it.
Hello David, Thanks for the review, we are pleased you couldn't be happier. the photo looks fab, thanks for sharing this with us! We would love to see you back at Traditional Beams.
I ordered samples which arrived very swiftly. Many thanks
We are pleased your samples arrived swiftly and we hope to see you again soon.
Very quick and customer service team very helpful
Hi, thanks or the 5 star review. We are pleased you're happy.
I was very nervous about finding a beam to go over my new fireplace. You can't send one back very easily can you?! The samples arrived very quickly and the one I chose was true to the colour of the beam I was sent. I am so relieved and pleased with it. It has been finished beautifully...the edges have just the right amount of sanding. It was easy to put up too. Phew!
Hi Victoria, Thanks for taking the time to write us a great 5 star review. We are really pleased that you were relived and pleased with the beam you were sent. Thanks for choosing Traditional Beams. We would love to see you again.
Love my beam!.. it wouldn't let me upload photo on my initial review.
Gorgeous photo Nicola, thanks for sharing. :) We love it!
Love my beam now it is fully installed. The only slight negative is that the brackets were measured incorrectly and consequently it was installed leaning over to one side, this has obviously been rectified. I would check this prior to installation. There are a few fractures as decribed, it actually adds to the character so don't mind. The company are highly efficient and I would most definitely recommend them.
Hi Nicola, thank for the brilliant review. We are thrilled your oak beam looks superb in place and thank you for the photo- it looks lovely. We are sorry to hear the brackets were not sitting straight. (As the brackets are adjustable, they do move the beam up and down as you turn the bracket round with a spanner if the beam is slightly pulled away from the back and adjusted) I hope this helps.
On time and exactly to spec. Will order more
Hello, Thank you for your order and review, we are pleased you are happy with your order and we would love to see you again.
Ordered two small shelves. I was very impressed with both th quality os the wood and the finish. I would recommend them.
Hello, Thank you for reviewing your floating shelves. We would love to see you again!
Quick and efficient delivery, better quality than I expected. So easy to put up, even I could do it :-)
I will be returning back for more soon. Thank you.
Thank you for the review. Your shelves look fab! Thanks for sharing a photo we love seeing our products in use. We would love to see you again.
I am soo impressed by my beam,it was delivered so quickly and when i saw it the finish was absolutely perfect.We had made two brick pillars either side of our brick fireplace,to bring it further into the room and the beam finishes the whole fireplace off perfectly!!!
Hello, Thank you for leaving us a review and a brilliant photo. We are pleased you are happy and we would love to see you again.
Great company. Very efficient when it comes to ordering with good communication. Excellent product.
Hi Rob, Thanks for the review. We are pleased you found the ordering process straight forward as well as finding our communication helpful. We would love to see you again.
Ordered colour samples, they arrived very quickly and have been very helpful!
Hello, we are pleased you found the colour samples helpful and we look forward to seeing you again!
Excellent product, highly recommended
Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. It's appreciated. We are pleased you are happy with your order.
From the moment of ordering and to delivery it was excellent The beam is beautiful and heavy and has transformed my living room....even the delivery driver was charming....We will definitely be ordering from this company again.
Hello Jane and Mark. We are really pleased that the ordering process went smoothly for you and that you love the look and quality of your oak fireplace beam. We hope to see you again.
The best beams you can buy, makes the stove fitting look that little bit special.

Well done Traditional Beams
Hi Philip, What great review. thank you! We are thrilled you are pleased with your order. We would love to see you again.
Brilliant product, exactly what we were after.
Arrived promptly with detailed instructions & all fittings too.
Very pleased.
Hi Stephanie. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share a great photo. It looks fab. We are pleased that it was exactly what you were after. We would love to see you again.
Traditional Beams is rated 4.89 based on 997 reviews