Traditional Beams Reviews

Traditional Beams 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Stacey Newrick
lee williams
More Photos & Videos
the oak shelves came in good time even during a nationwide lockdown. very pleased with the quality of the products.
I was very pleased with my beam when it arrived, very good quality.
We bought a lovely fireplace beam for our last house from Traditional beams and there was no hesitation in buying another for our new house. We also purchased 4 floating shelves which all arrived very well packaged and in great time.
The workmanship is second to none and you will not be disappointed with any purchase you make. Excellent customer service, I would highly recommend.
Delivered on time and in perfect condition. Love it.
Outstanding firm would deal with them anytime when the virus was on they went above and beyond first class
Excellent quality oak fireplace beam, easy to fit and looks great.
This is the second time we have purchased an item from Traditional Beams now (fireplace beam and now an aged floating shelf) and we are so pleased with both! They look fab, they are great quality and we had no problems fitting either item. Would highly recommend :)!
A great experience the beam was absolutely fantastic better than expected. It came well packaged complete with fixings and instructions.
I would highly recommend them.
Good quality and authentic appearance.
Great service, the beam is exactly what I wanted, the ageing effect is really natural and it looks like it could be an original feature of my old farmhouse. Thank you!
Really easy to order and choose which wood/colour
Arrived in a reasonable time frame and have had no problems with the shelf. Looks really great in my home
We purchased two rustic oak shelves, brackets and a rustic oak beam and are thrilled with them - beautifully finished and look gorgeous in our room. Very friendly and helpful service prior to ordering and, when there was a slight issue on receipt of items, it was quickly sorted out for us. Would highly recommend.
Great no hassle service even in the height of the Covid pandemic and great quality product.
I am extremely pleased with the quality and look of the rustic oak beam i have purchased. The colour blends in with my interior and it has completed the look of the room.
One very happy customer xx
Really good quality, attractive shelves- we love them.
Had to ask a question about fitting- prompt and helpful reply. Thank you
Absolutely thrilled with my oak shelf. Its really high quality, looks great and straightforward to fit. Would highly recommend.
Really please the shelf looks great and suits the cottage, thank you for your service
Excellent service with great product
Although only samples were ordered, they arrived quickly and were well packaged. Great quality and have really helped de ide which colour beam to choose.
We are thrilled with our beam, it’s elegant and easy to put up.
Hello Kate. We are pleased to hear you are thrilled with your oak beam and found it easy to put up. Thanks for choosing to shop at Traditional Beams.
Traditional Beams is rated 4.89 based on 1,075 reviews