Traditional Beams Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams

How would you rate Traditional Beams?

Verified Reviewer
"Unbelievable service and delivered so quickly even though it’s Xmas. Products are top quality too. Big thumbs up to Traditionsl Beams 👍🏼"
Verified Buyer
"Overall the mantle was good value for the money and has transformed our fireplace. We did struggle hanging the mantle on the rods but got there eventually."
Melanie Thomas
Melanie Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use their website, beam was exactly as I expected and a fabulous quality."
Sarah Bayley
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful product which has transformed my fireplace. Absolutely love it, thank you"
"Lovely product! Looks great above our wood burner."
Ronald Groom
Verified Buyer
"Great product look amazing, simple to fit and good delivery"
Alexandra Stuart
Verified Buyer
"Amazing. I am so so happy with my reclaimed wood shelf. Looks absolutely gorgeous on my wall. Such a unique and well made shelf. Loved it so much I bought another for another room. LOVE."
"I am impressed with the quality of the oak shelives I have purchased and the speed of delivery ."
"I asked for additional fixings and a specific size which Traditional Beams provided for me at no extra cost. Quality of the beam is superb. We love it Only thing that could improve service is to provide an approx weight for each beam as it would have helped in the design of my dummy chimney breast I have already recommended Traditional Beams Brilliant"
Gary Gardner
Verified Buyer
"Excellent! Beams where simple to put up and look fantastic. Customer service was also spot on."
Philip Middleton
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with my beam, looks great and very reasonable price. Haven’t fixed to wall yet as I want it to acclimatise for a couple of weeks before doing so. Ordered just before Christmas and was despatched within 2 days, unfortunately I didn’t receive it until a few days after due to a failure of the courier company, no fault of Traditional Beams."
Ashley Norris
Verified Buyer
"Bough the rustic beam and was extremely happy with the quality of the beam that was supplied. Would recommend 100%."
David Savage
Verified Reviewer
", Rustic aged oak beam. Really great product. Easy to install, looks authentic and finished to a very high standard. Great customer service from Traditional Beams."
"Oak table delivers on time for Christmas and looking beautiful. Great customer service all the way through and happy to make some minor amends to the specifications. Looking forward to do more business in the future."
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely delighted with my oak beam. Quality product and great service. I would definitely recommend."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're thrilled you're happy with your purchase. We'd love to see you again!
Steven O'Rourke
"Superb authentic solid oak above fire beam. Turned the living room #supercozy"
Verified Buyer
Thank you for taking the time to leaving us a review. Your fireplace looks lovely! I am sorry that you experienced difficulties with our fixing method. If you would like to email me any issues you experienced we would welcome the feedback. We are always trying to improve our service. Merry Christmas!
Sally Bell
Verified Buyer
"Quality product.Well packed and quick and efficient delivery. Very pleased and definitely recommend this company ."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're thrilled you're happy with your purchase. We'd love to see you again, Merry Christmas!
Cornelius Mc Crudden
Verified Buyer
"First class product and delivery & so simple to install. I have no hesitation in recommending product & Company."
Kelly Wade
"Super fast delivery, item was exactly as described and shown in images, easy to put up and perfect for what I wanted."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're thrilled you're happy with your purchase. We really do appreciate your feedback, thank you so much!
T J C Webborn
Verified Buyer
"Great product delivered very promptly"
"Very happy with our Fireplace mantel beam. Easy to install (for two people) and looks great. Delivery company ignored instructions so was delivered a day early, but fortunately we were in. Only issue I had was deciding on the colour as its was difficult to match the 'swatches' to photographed examples. As it happened the one ordered 'Rugger brown' was lighter than I wanted, but in hindsight it looks great with the existing décor."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely and honest review. We really do appreciate the feedback and everything will be taken on board. We are always looking to improve our service. It really was a pleasure to deal with you and I hope we see you again.
Traditional Beams is rated 4.91 based on 332 reviews