Traditional Beams Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams

How would you rate Traditional Beams ?

Heather Collins
"I’ve wanted floating shelves for ages but was unable to find the thickness and quality. Fortunately I found Traditional Beams via the internet and am thrilled with my purchase - they look great! Delivery time was also excellent - ordered and up within a week!"
Rob Williams
"Bought a facia beam for fireplace opening, looks absolutely stunning. 10/10"
"Really impressed with our beam that is now pride of place as our mantle piece. Fantastic quality."
"Fantastic service, website very clear and easy to pick the beam you require. Quick turn around and delivery spot on. Beam was packaged so it would not get damaged in transit. Very happy how beam was worked and stained. The only negative was that it was only supplied with 2 fixings, because of the weight I added a 3rd that required me drilling the beam myself. 5* well done"
"My order got that personal touch once place online, something not common when purchasing via a web page. I was contacted to confirm drilling of holes, something I thought I would need to do. Delivery was as requested, as arranged with the staff member. Wish I remembered his name, extremely helpful. Seldom give 5 stars, well deserved."
"Excellent product highly delighted woith the quality and look anmd feel would definitely recommend"
"A cut above the rest - We ordered through traditional beams online as we never have time to go out at a weekend. The order process was, quick easy and dispatched within days! We unfortunately ordered the wrong colour beam for our room, within an hour of contacting these guys we had the old beam on its way back and a new beam ordered which they also posted next day delivery! I couldn’t beleive the quality of service and wouldn’t look anywhere else in the future. Thanks again"
Hello Beth, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this brilliant review, we really appreciate it! We are happy to provide you with this level of service! Thank you for using Traditional Beams, we would love to deal with you again and hope that your new beam is much more fitting to your room.
Hello Heather, Thank you for leaving us a review. The shelves look amazing and fit in great with everything else in the photo! They really do look lovely. We are thrilled you found the quality to be great and that they were delivered promptly ready to be installed quickly! We would love to deal with you again.
"Ordered a oak fireplace mantelpiece and brick slips to tidy up the inside of our newly re-opened fireplace. Items were just the job, as described, we’ll made and arrived on time. Traditional Beams kept me updated throughout regarding the status of my order. Only slight criticism is that the pallet delivery seemed excessive, and therefore pricey, for the size of my order."
Hello, thank you for your lovely review of traditional beams. We are pleased you found the brick slips and beam great and that it tidied up your fireplace. We will definitely take your comments on board about the delivery so thank you for making us a aware about this. Much appreciated.
"5 Star service from start to finish with my order for an Aged Oak Beam !!! Great quality, drilled to our requirements and so easy to fit. Delighted with our purchase, have already recommended you to friends. Thank-you Mr & Mrs Pearce"
Hello Mr and Mrs Pearce, Thank you so much for tasking the time to leave us a brilliant review. We are thrilled that you found our service 5* from start to finish - just what we like to hear! We are so glad you are delighted with your purchase, we love making our customers happy! We would love to deal with you again.
"Bought a facia beam for fireplace opening, looks absolutely stunning. 10/10"
Absolutely lovely picture Rob! Thank you for sharing this with us and taking the time to leave us a review. Much appreciated.
Hello, We are thrilled you love your beam, it really does look great in the picture you shared. Thank you for sharing!
"Fast delivery and I love the way the beam looks! Really easy to put up to with the hidden wall mounts!"
"Competitively priced, good quality service and products"
"Easy to use and order on line website, prompt delivery and good quality product supplied"
Hi Adrian, Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review for us. We are thrilled you found our website easy to navigate and they product great quality! We would love to deal with you again.
"Nice easy website. Good choice of beams. Fast delivery. Really nice piece of wood and easy to put up. Many thanks"
Hello. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on Traditional Beams. We are really pleased to hear that you found the website easy to use and that we had a great selection of beams which were shipped with fast delivery! Thank you so much for shopping with us. We would love to deal with you again.
"Great service. Will use again."
"Ordered a shelf however I got sizing wrong but they were brilliant and refunded straight away, also gave advice on right size I needed. Going to re order definitely. Looks great products."
Hi Vanessa, thank you taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased we could be helpful and look forward to receiving your next order. Thank you
"Ordering was easy. Our beam arrived a week later. We went for a shaped beam, 3.5 feet wide and finished in Danish Oil. Putting it up was pretty straightforward, even for a duffer like me. It is a fabulous beam and has transformed our fireplace. Can not recommend Traditional Beams high enough."
Thank you so much for the pleasant review. We love to hear great feedback like this! We are glad you found fitting your oak beam straight forward and that it transformed your fireplace. It does look great in the photo!
"Great quality product, great colour, easy to fit and good communication!"
Hi Caroline, We are thrilled you found the product to be great quality and that it was easy to fit! Thank you for shopping with Traditional Beams.
"Good price, materials exactly as described and great communication about delivery."
Hi Rob, Thank you for sharing a review! Much appreciated. We are pleased your thought we had good prices and that the materials were exactly as described. Thank you for shopping with us.
"Good quality good service"
Hi Robert, Thanks for the 5 star review. We are glad your found the product good quality and our service good too! :)
"A lovely addition to a newly renovated kitchen it looks fantastic. Well packaged and come with everything you need to hang it, including detailed instructions of how to measure where the holes need drilling. Really good quality and exactly what we wanted. Would definitely recommend using Traditional Beams. Thanks!"
Hi Lucinda, Thanks for leaving another great review and for the picture this time! It looks fab! Thank you for shopping with Traditional Beams. We would be more than happy to deal with you again.
Traditional Beams is rated 4.91 based on 492 reviews