Traditional Beams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams
Read Traditional Beams Reviews

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy
Great range of beautiful stained oak colours. Great to be able to attach a very substantial shelf to plasterboard
Hi Jan, we absolutely love this video review - thank you so much for going to the effort to do this, its massivley appreciated! We are delighted you are happy with your Oak Shelves, we hope to hear from you again in the future :)
Ordered an over fire place beam. When it arrived it really did not look like the rustic version we had ordered. To their credit, with no hassle at all, Traditional Beams agreed with us, made us another, swapped them over and the new one was perfect. Great customer service.
Very pleasant. Brilliant communication as I ordered the wrong size. Would highly recommend
Absolutely perfect shelving - just want I wanted
I reached out enquiring about a bespoke size oak beam to fit under my stairs. It is a tricky space as it couldn’t be fixed flush to a wall. I wanted it to appear very natural keeping all cracks and knots which add to the character. They were so incredibly quick & helpful with their responses. When it arrived it fit perfectly & I couldn’t be happier with the product. Highly recommend.
We ordered three shelves for our new kitchen. We are delighted with them - they are perfect for the room. Communication and delivery was good. We now want a mantle shelf for a newly decorated sitting room and will be ordering one from Traditional Beams. Thank you.
Lovely quality shelf. Arrived quickly and looks fantastic
A perfect oak mantel. Was much easier to fit than I thought. Looks fantastic and we can’t stop admiring it.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
I am very happy with the oak worktop that I ordered. Lovely wood, so soft to touch, high quality and looks amazing in my kitchen. Excellent service. Thank you very much Traditional Beams.
Great quality shelf, good choice of sizes, order received on time and was well packaged. Would purchase again.
I’m really pleased with the beam we ordered from traditional beans it’s everything we wanted and more!
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 20th October 2020
I ordered an oak grey stained shelf with brackets. It was easy to put up and looks lush in my kitchen! Really pleased with it would certainly buy again.
Great beam for our open fireplace. Looks amazing.
Excellent quality, great colour, easy to fit. Recommended for floating ok shelves.
The beam arrived and I loved it, I had ordered the wrong colour though - I was really impressed with the service as they offered me a refund and advice on return courier. Would definitely recommend the products and services. Thank you Traditional Beams.
Hi Sarah, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are thrilled to hear you love your Beam and you were impressed with the Customer Service Team, we understand mistakes happen and here at Traditional Beams we like our customers to be fully satisfied with their items :) We hope to hear from you again in the future
Good high quality shelves
Ordered 2 age oak shelves (which were cut to size for me). Lovely wood and surprisingly easy to fit (floating shelves) - loved them so much, am ordering another 2!
Hi Deborah, thanks for leaving us a review, we re delighted to hear you are happy with your Solid Oak Floating Shelves and have come back to us to order a few more we really appreciate your custom :) Thanks for shopping with Traditional Beams
Spot on!!!!!
Looks very authentic.
Delivered as promised.
Very pleased with the end result.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Hi Nick, thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback and sending us a photo of your end result! We are happy to hear you love your Beam and appreciate the authenticity, all of our items are custom made and each piece is original :) We hope to hear from you again in the future!
Fantastic beam for above our fireplace. Very satisfies and happy to recommend. Just about to place an order for some oak shelves
Hi Tim, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are thrilled to hear you are highly satisfied with your Beam and would recommend us, also thank you for your 2nd order we really appreciate your custom, thanks for shopping with Traditional Beams!
Thanks another fantastic looking beam good communication & service from Traditional Beams my customer very happy With the beam looks great above stove
Hi Simon, thanks for your return custom we really appreciate it. We are delighted to hear you are happy with the communication and Beams you have received from us. We hope to hear from you again in the future :)
Very pleased with our oak beam really finished off our fireplace
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Hi Jo, thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback and sending a photo, your Beam and Fireplace looks lovely :) Thanks for shopping with Traditional Beams and we hope to hear from you again in the future
Traditional Beams is rated 4.90 based on 1,211 reviews