Traditional Beams Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy

JUNE GORMAN
"Delighted with my oak fireplace beam, it looks exactly how I imagined, very pleased and a great price with instructions and fittings included. Thank you."
Magdalena Menzies
"I would like to say a big Thank You for my new yet traditional looking beam. It's great quality and beautifully finished. I have not found a single fault with it. The delivery was great, you followed the instructions. The beam was carefully packed. To supply the fittings was just a great surprise. So the beam is up, and I believe quite happy in its new home like the very happy owner of it. To purchase a product like this online, is a bit of a gamble, however you have ticked all the boxes. Keep up the great work and service. All the best."
Hannah Shipway
"Fantastic quality. Really pleased with how it looks above our fireplace"
"Nice shelf . Looks good . Easy to install but needs good solud wall to fix to . Arrived on time . Would recomend . Andy."
"quality product makes a huge difference to the room/fireplace"
"The Beam arrived as indicated and was very well packed. Supplied with all the fixtures & fitted needed. Clear and easy to follow instructions. From unwrapping, fitting and tidy up in less than an hour. We are more than pleased with the Beam :)"
"We had the rustic oak beam in grey. Really pleased with the colour and style. Delivery was as promised."
Hello Jacqueline, We are thrilled you are happy with the rustic oak beam in grey. We would love to see you again.
"Absolutely love my new beam, been putting off ordering because didn’t know what to expect buying online, but the quality and service was excellent. Will be placing another order soon as my niece wants one."
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review. I am very happy that you are pleased with your purchase. We would love to see you again.
Hello June, Thank you sharing your photo of your beam, it looks brilliant. We are pleased you are happy with your order. We would love to see you again.
"Lovely beam nicely finished, instructions were clear to follow."
Hello Bev, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review. We are pleased you found the beam to be finished well and the instructions clear. We would love to see you again.
Hello Magdalena, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled you were happy with your experience at Traditional Beams. We love to read reviews like this. We welcome you back to Traditional Beams any time in the future! Thank you for also sharing a beautiful photo of your beam. It looks great.
"My shelves arrived damaged by a carrier. A company is only as good as the way that it reacts when things go wrong. This is a very good company, they have promptly dealt with my problem and turned around replacements promptly. They have also kept me informed at all times. Excellent service keep up the good work"
Hello Andrew, Thank you so much for the review. We are thrilled that we were able to provide exceptional customer service and rectify your problems efficiently and quickly. Thank you for all the lovely comments. We would love to see you again.
"Fantastic quality. Really pleased with how it looks above our fireplace"
Hello Hannah, Thank you so much for the lovely review and for sharing your photo. Your beam looks lovely! We are thrilled you are happy with your beam.
"I love my new beam! I chose the Jacobean aged oak beam for a mantelpiece. It arrived quickly, very well packaged and looked great, full of character. I couldn't have chosen better if I had picked it myself. Thank you 😊"
Hello Fiona, You are very welcome! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this brilliant review. We are thrilled you are happy with your beam and you think we did a great job selecting a piece of oak for you. We would love to see you again.
"Beautiful beam to go above our fireplace and has really made the room - easy installation instructions. We are very happy."
Hello Christine, We are pleased that you found the beam to be beautiful and that it has made your room. Thank you for choosing Traditional Beams, we would love to see you again.
"I understand every piece of wood is different but ours looks like a new piece of oak with a split in! Nothing like (not even close) to the rustic product we ordered. We did choose a different colour to the image from the website which obviously effects the look but I think the piece we ordered resembles a piece of timer left in the racking that no one wants !! I did call but got cut off twice so thought I would take the opportunity offered to leave a review. Item was also delivered earlier than expected on the day and left behind my gate in pouring rain. Fortunately I came home at the expected delivery time to bring it in before the product became wet!"
Hello David,

Thank you taking time to leave us an honest review. I am so sorry you don't feel satisfied with the product and service. It is never our intention to make customers feel this way and instead we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and a greta product.

I am shocked you mentioned about being cut off twice as we always call back if the phone line is cut off unless the number is hidden. At this time of year the phone line is very busy and we get through the calls and emails as best we can so I apologise if you struggled to get in touch with us.

Our aged oak beam as you described is a new piece of oak with cracks in - We feel we make this very clear on our website and the process it is taken through. We cut the wood, plane it, sand it and finish it. We mention that we give it a brushed finish and textured edges to give it a more rustic look which makes it different from the classic oak beam however If you were actually looking for a reclaimed oak beam then this perhaps wasn't the product for you. I should also make you aware that as the beam acclimatises to your room it will crack further.

If you send us a photo to info@traditionalbeams.com we would be happy to take a look for you as we are a little confused as to why you are so disappointed. We often get notes left at the checkout to have no cracks in the beam and notes left for us to select a more cracked beam however you didn't leave any preferences so it is very hard for us to judge what everyone wants as it is down to personal preference. We also have lots of photos on our customer homes gallery of many beams and how they look in situ.

Many thanks
Rebecca
"Very good quality shelves they look amazing"
Hello David, We are thrilled you think the shelves were great quality and that they look amazing. Thanks for shopping at Traditional Beams.
"Ordered two fireplace beams and they are exactly what we wanted"
Hello Luke, thank you for the great review. We are thrilled that the fireplace beams your ordered are exactly what you wanted. We would love to see you again.
"Gorgeous product! The perfect finishing touch to our living room. Can’t fault service and delivery."
Hello Lindsay, Thank you for the great review. We are thrilled you are happy with the product and that it is the perfect finishing touch to your living room. We would love to see you again.
"Great bean. Look fantastic"
Thank you for the review. We are pleased the beam is great and it looks fantastic. I noticed you only left 4 stars, is there anything we could of done to improve your experience with us?
"Quick delivery, good communication."
Hello Lynn, thank you for the lovely review. We are so glad you thought delivery was quick and our communication was good. Is there anything we could of done to make this a 5 star review? We are always looking for ways we can improve our service.
"Excellent service."
Thank you for the 5 star review!
"Really great shelf. Just what I wanted and better than I expected."
Hello Tim, Thank you for leaving us a great review. We are thrilled your shelf is better than you expected. We would love to see you again.
Traditional Beams is rated 4.90 based on 554 reviews