Traditional Beams Reviews

4.9
Based on 2,277 reviews
Read Traditional Beams Reviews

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy
Great range of beautiful stained oak colours. Great to be able to attach a very substantial shelf to plasterboard
Hi Jan, we absolutely love this video review - thank you so much for going to the effort to do this, its massivley appreciated! We are delighted you are happy with your Oak Shelves, we hope to hear from you again in the future :)
Delighted with the shelf . Excellent quality and s lovely piece of wood . However we made it into a console table instead which looks fantastic!
Nice quality and quick service. Would buy again from the company.
Look really nice, and they are easy to put up.
Very pleased with my new mantle exactly as described and lovely quality. Very helpful staff when I called and problem sorted straight away.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 17th May 2022
Brilliant customer service, especially as encountered issues with delivery. All rectified quickly and could tell great care about the product and customer is taken.
Very pleased with my purchase. They look really good.
Excellent customer service, with quality products, would highly recommended..
Delivery taken a while. But as far as packing and build quality go's top notch. Will order again soon for my TV wall
Excellent, great service from the lady in the office who took time to photograph beams in the showroom. Delivered in robust packaging
Excellent service and lovely product. Delivery driver lost couple of fittings and new ones were sent out immediately. Very impressed company called to check I had ordered / measured correctly before they made order. Refreshing change to deal with efficient and friendly staff at a company. Can recommend (and have already done so to a friend)
Hi Lorna, thank you for your kind review and recommendation :) It's really nice to hear you found it refreshing to deal with an efficient & friendly company. We are glad we have managed to supply what you were looking for and you are happy with your Aged Oak Surround. Thank you for choosing to shop with Traditional Beams, we hope to hear from you again in the future!
After a bit of an issue to start with - Traditional Beams made and sent me the incorrect beam I received the correct beam and it is beautiful. The one point I would make is that the mounting pegs are a little flimsy given the weight of the beam - let's hope it stays in place!
Hi Paul thank you for your review. The Rustic Reclaimed Arch Beam you ordered was new to our product range and you were the 1st to purchase :) Unfortunately, the product SKU did not pull through to our order management system properly. We thank you for bringing the issue to our attention and we are pleased to hear we managed to rectify the issue promptly. The fixings supplied have been tried and tested by thousands of customers and are designed to hold the weight of your beam so I can assure you everything will be fine :) We hope to hear from you again!
Good service no problems kept informed about delivery no complaints
Hello, thank you for your 5* review, it's great to hear you are satisfied with the service you received from us and have no complaints :) Thank you for shopping with us, we hope to hear from you again in the future!
Easy to order. The size of the beam was exactly what I was looking for. I was kept updated on how my order was progressing and the delivery time was good. Really nice piece of oak and the best price I'd seen. I haven't put it on the fireplace yet but expect it will look lovely.
Hello, thank you for your 5* review. We are pleased to hear we have managed to supply exactly what you were looking for and you found our delivery service/prices really good :) Thank you for choosing to shop with Traditional Beams, we hope to see you again in the future!
Very pleased with purchase. Staff were very helpful.
Hello Norma, thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear you are really pleased with your purchase and you found our Customer Service team helpful :) Thank you for choosing to shop with Traditional Beams, we hope to hear from you again in the future!
We received a fantastic bit of timber from Traditional Beams which we've put above our fireplace. We're just working out whether we need a couple of shelves to go with it.
Hi Adam, thank you for your 5* review! We are thrilled to hear you are happy with your floating oak mantle from us and are looking to purchase some shelves to match, we look forward to hearing from you soon :)
Excellent company that I’ve used several times now! Fantastic product that is exactly as described. Brilliant quality and a classic addition to our property from shelves to oak beam mantle! Cannot recommend highly enough!
Hello, thank you for leaving us such a kind review! We are thrilled to hear you are always pleased with your orders from us and they are always as described on our website :) Thank you for your repeat custom and recommendation we really appreciate it!
Fantastic, prompt service!!!!
Hi Marc, thank you for your 5* review. We are thrilled to hear you are happy with your order and prompt service you received from us. Thank you for shopping with Traditional Beams :)
The rustic oak fireplace beam I ordered was beautiful, fitted perfectly and was exactly as described and what I wanted. Lovely quality, true colour and beautifully finished. Very simple to install….thank you for such a great product.
Hello, thank you for your 5* review, we are delighted to hear you are pleased with your rustic oak aged beam and it is exactly as advertised :) You are very welcome and we hope to hear from you again in the future!
Had a problem with some shelves but nothing was to much trouble sorted out very quickly and effectively and friendly.
Hi Ian, thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear you had a problem with your shelves, but we are pleased to hear we managed to resolve the issue effectively and quickly :) We hope to hear from you again in the future!
Easy to fit.
Hi John, thank you for your 5* review. It's great to hear you found our installation instructions easy to follow. Thank you for shopping with us :)
Traditional Beams is rated 4.91 based on 2,277 reviews