Traditional Beams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams
Read Traditional Beams Reviews

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 11th May 2020
monika ciezarek
Mrs Katie Doran
Mrs Katie Doran
Rob Davies
More Photos & Videos
We brought 4 beautiful beams, we loved them so much we went back to order some matching shelves. Great personal service.
The order was exactly as hoped for and was delivered on time, really well wrapped and with contact during the process to let us know when to expect everything. Will order again!
Ordered two floating shelves for kitchen - excellent product.
Look exactly as we imagined, well made, packaged superbly and delivered promptly. What a credit to British workmanship, you should be proud.
Loved them so much we are now ordering 2 more for the hallway.
Thank you so much.
Extremely happy with my floating shelves, I ordered a pair of these for book storage in our kitchen, unfortunately I underestimated the amount and weight of Mary Berry's and associated cook's many volumes! No problem for the Traditional Beams team as I was easily able to purchase matching wooden brackets to provide additional support. A great product and they look fantastic!
Amazing quality, great correspondence.
I ordered a 6 Ft oak beam an in extremely happy with the speed and quality of service.

I wold highly recommend this product
Under these trying times my beam was delivered on time as discussed cant fault this company well done keep up the good work
A quality product and a quality service from start to finish.
Very pleased with our beautiful oak beam, it looks absolutely gorgeous. Lovely quality wood, great price and it arrived well wrapped, and within a week.
I purchased a traditional beam to complement my wood burner. It was easy to install and looks great. I would recommend this company.
Love my floating shelves
Just fitted the beam in place after letting it stand in it’s new environment for a couple of weeks.It is well presented and finished complete with fittings and instructions. Overall a very good product,money well spent.p
Good quality product ,definitely recommend
Hi Scott, Thanks for the review we really appreciate it. We are pleased you found the product good quality and that you would recommend us.
More than happy with my floating shelf, I ordered this for a lamp and vase to stand on in my kitchen, decided to put a small TV on it instead. Solid quality wood. Will definitely order again.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Thanks for the review, brilliant idea! We are pleased you are happy with the shelf and found a great use for it. We would love to see you again.
Beautiful Oak beam, lovely grain too. The service was fantastic and the item was well packed.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Hello. Thank you for the great 5 star review, we really appreciate it. Thanks for also sharing a photo, we are really pleased you love the beam and it looks great against your blue wall.
I absolutely love my shelves they make such a difference to the room couldn’t be happier
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Thank you for the brilliant review we are thrilled you are happy with your shelves. Thank you for leaving us a review and a great photo, it's really appreciated.
Beautiful shelf. Very good quality. Easy to assemble too.
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Hi Monika, Thank you for the brilliant review and for sharing a photo. Your shelf looks amazing and is decorated lovely. Thanks for choosing Traditional Beams.
Top quality product. Well packaged very fast delivery. Highly recommended
Hi Philip, thank you for leaving us a lovely 5 star review. We are pleased you found the product top quality. Thanks for shopping with us.
Fast delivery and looks great. Easy to fit too. Highly recommended.
Hi Matthew, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. Much appreciated. We would love to see you again.
We were extremely pleased with our shelves.

Looked everywhere online and after much research found what we wanted.

Would certainly recommend Traditional Beams and will certainly be using them again. Jean (Fareham) Hampshire
Hi Jean, thanks for the review. We are pleased to hear you are extremely pleased with your purchase. It's great to hear you will use us again. Thanks for choosing Traditional Beams.
Traditional Beams is rated 4.89 based on 997 reviews