Traditional Beams Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams

How would you rate Traditional Beams ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

James Matthewson
"Fantastic beam! Quality is emense!! Makes a fantastic feature in our room. Easy to install as well. Clear instructions and all parts to fit. Fast delivery as well. Thanks very much!!"
Eve Haynes
"We ordered a fireplace beam to replace our plastic fire surround and we love it! Lots of choice for the wood stain so we could pick something that would go with the new wallpaper! Photo attached (decorating not finished yet!) would recommend!!"
"The oak beam looks great above the wood burner: exactly how I imagined it should look. Thank you very much!"
"Absolutely love my new beam. Such a great price for an amazing item. Exactly what we wanted. Most shops wanted triple the price and the items were not at all authentic as the one we have got. Thanks so much, will definitely recommend you to family and friends."
"Really happy with our purchase of floating shelves. Needed them cut to size as using them for alcove shelving and they were a perfect fit. Great product and great service. I would highly recommend."
"Excellent service and an excellent product."
"Beautiful beam, just what we wanted. The website colour choosing facility really helped to make sure we got just the right colour. A tiny tiny observation, and we appreciate it's a natural piece, but there were more cracks in it than ideal and when I ran my finger down one the wrong way I did get a splinter. This wouldn't stop us from buying from you again but I would in hindsight perhaps contact you first just to make sure it was a bit smoother."
"Great looking beams with lots of choice. Of the 3 beams I ordered, one came the wrong style, but was swapped out with no quibble."
"I’m so pleased with the floating shelves I ordered. Top quality goods at a resonable price with excellent customer service. Would highly recommend."
"I purchased floating shelves. Stunningly fabulous,very pleased with them.Although the colour wasnt as dark as i expected (rugger brown i chose) even so I was not disapointed,shelves are beautiful.They came with holes already drilled in and wall fixings included.Wonderful."
"Very pleased with my purchase. Many colours to choose from with different sizes to fit your space, and found the perfect Walnut colour to match my flooring with easy fitting instructions. Lots of compliments so far. Would definitely recommend to others."
Hello Eve,
Thank you sharing this great review as well as sharing the picture. The beam works really well with your fireplace, it looks fantastic! I hope you can also send us another picture once its fully decorated as I can image its going to look brilliant and it would be lovely to see the finished result! We are so glad you love the beam. Thank you for shopping with us. We would love to deal with you again. Enjoy!
"Really pleased with the service and quick delivery. Beam is exactly what I wanted, colour matches perfectly with rest of my furniture."
Hi Katrina, thank you taking the time to leave us this review, it's much appreciated. We are thrilled you are pleased with your beam and it matches your furniture well. We would love to deal with you again.
"Very good quality brick slips that give off a very rustic feel"
"This is my second order from you - I had to ring to ensure you had received my order as I did not get a confirmation email. I did get an email to advise of delivery. The shelf was well packed no 'injuries'. My first order I advised that a corner of the parcel was damaged and the shelf just about escaped being damaged. The shelf is up and looking good- thank you"
Hello, Thank you for this review. We are so pleased your shelf is up and looking great. We are sorry you did not get an email confirmation for the order and you had to check with us. An order confirmation should of been sent automatically so we apologise for this. Thank you for using Traditional beams.
"Excellent service baring in mind I made an error with my original order. David promptly responded and resolved my issue and updated me on the progress. Product arrived earlier than expected and met all our requirements. Great to see good customer service is still alive and kicking šŸ˜†"
Hi Ian, Thank you so much for this lovely review. We are thrilled that you found our customer service excellent and you were happy with your beam! Thanks for using Traditional Beams. We would love to deal with you again.
"What a great piece of oak.Fits the room perfectly.Fast delivery and great customer service."
Hi Martin, Thank you for this great review. It's much appreciated. We would love to deal with you again.
"Excellent quick and efficient services. Quality product that looks beautiful. Will use again when purchasing shelving. Thanks"
Thank you Chris for this great review. We are glad you love your product. We look forward to seeing you again.
"Wonderful piece of oak. Fits the room perfectly! The order came very quick, especially considering I asked mounting holes to be drilled at slightly different locations. Installation was a walk in the Park. Very happy with the result!"
Hi Kryn, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are thrilled you are happy with your purchase. We would love to see you again. :)
"Love love love my beam!! Thank you so much. Looks great above my fire"
Hi Vickie. Thank you so much for this great review. We are thrilled that you love your beam so much! Thank you for shopping with us. We would love to deal with you again.
"Excellent service and lovely beam"
Hi Claire, Thanks of the 5* review. We are glad you love your beam! Enjoy
"Very happy with this beam. It goes perfectly with our living room. We will definitely be ordering again!!"
Hi Ryan, We are thrilled you are happy with your beam. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to deal with you again.
Traditional Beams is rated 4.91 based on 452 reviews