Traditional Beams Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams

How would you rate Traditional Beams?

Beautiful beam!
Verified Buyer

The beam itself was faultless. Prepared very well, knots on the face to show off the oaks great character. I couldn't find any negatives about the beam.

I have two small critiques. When I bought the beam I really don't remember seeing anywhere that fixings were supplied so I wasted time and money buying them elsewhere.

Secondly I think it would benefit people living in older houses (Edwardian or older) that crumbly brickwork makes the fixings supplied unfit for purpose. In fact threaded rod and a two part resin is much better. It's on the wall and two coats of clear satin Osmo oil later it looks great.
Verified Buyer

I received an 8 x 6 oak beam which is beautiful & looks great now my wood burning stove has been installed. Ordering on line was very easy & it was delivered in the time stated. It really is excellent value for money. Very pleased with their customer service & I recommend Traditional Beams to all my friends and to anyone out there that's unsure of who to trust when wanting to order an oak beam of quality and beauty.
Jason & Helen
Verified Reviewer

We bought a 5ft 6x6 mantelpiece it was very reasonably priced and the quality was perfect for what we wanted. It was a worry buying on line but we shouldn’t have been. It arrived 5 days after ordering my only criticism was that we didn’t know when it was being delivered but still a 5 stars. Thanks for a beautiful finishing touch to our new lounge.
Kerry Langford-Rotton
Verified Buyer

The beam is beautiful and just what we expected. Delivery arrangements were not communicated therefore did not know date of delivery and that it would be left with a neighbour. More information would have helped with planning.
Unverified Reviewer

Great customer service, easy process. The quality of the product has exceeded our expectations. Looks fab. Would definitely recommend

Beautiful beam!

Beautiful quality and professional finish. Can't stop touching it. Ha
Jackie Field
Unverified Reviewer

Brilliant service, super helpful and the beams were exactly as they looked online. Stunning wood, very impressive !
Unverified Reviewer

It's difficult to judge the quality of wood when buying online but the aged beam was exactly as described, a beautiful piece a wood. I am extremely happy with my purchase and would thoroughly recommend Traditional Beams.
Paul Smith
Unverified Reviewer

Great looking product easy to purchase , delivery time good while the overall experience would suggest IO would purchase from them again
Wayne Ingram
Verified Buyer

Ordering the beam was straight forward and hassle free. Selected my size, style and look and I even requested a timeframe for delivery in my comments.
Beam arrived on time, very well packaged and looking superb. Thank you.
Keith Owen
Verified Buyer

excellent service and product, would recommend this company for their efficiency from order to delivery.many thanks keith (anglesey)
Verified Buyer

Looks great and speedy service too!

Claire Wright

Lovely beam, perfectly packaged, exactly what I ordered. Looks great
Sophie
Verified Reviewer

Purchased my first oak fascia beam which was really easy to chose online with the easy options for size, colour etc. It arrived perfectly within a couple of days however the colour of the beam didn't quite match the rest of my furniture. Traditional Beams were very helpful to point me in the right direction, not only with my exchange but were more than happy to help me chose a colour based on a photo of my furniture. As a company they were most helpful and their products are beautiful
Adam Culyer
Verified Buyer

"Product arrived as described and looks brilliant!"
L T S Koh
Verified Reviewer

Exceedingly pleased with the very handsome Jacobean oak shelves I ordered. There is a lot of character in the knots and grain of the wood! The shelves were supplied with concealed supports, but look great with Victorian cast iron brackets.

Also very impressed by the excellent customer service from the team, and the speedy delivery!
Wendy Walker
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with my beam looks great above my fire
Unverified Reviewer

Very good communication by phone and quality of beam was top notch
Maureen Edwards
Verified Reviewer

So pleased with the service I received from Traditional Beams. Excellent customer service and nothing was too much trouble for them.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We're thrilled to hear feedback like this! We'd love to deal with you again :)
Traditional Beams is rated 4.91 based on 295 reviews