Traditional Beams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams
Read Traditional Beams Reviews

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy
Great range of beautiful stained oak colours. Great to be able to attach a very substantial shelf to plasterboard
Hi Jan, we absolutely love this video review - thank you so much for going to the effort to do this, its massivley appreciated! We are delighted you are happy with your Oak Shelves, we hope to hear from you again in the future :)
Beautiful, good quality beam for a fabulous price. Well worth it.
Fantastic service. Would highly recommend.
Really pleased with our beam. Looks great and reasonably priced top.
This is my second shelf purchase, they are absolutely gorgeous.
Really good quality
However I am a property developer and would like to order more , just find the timescales quite slow
Very please with the beam great product would use your service’s again excellent service throughout
Great service very helpfull would recommend
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Great service. The Beam is perfect to finish the fire surround. Would definitely recommend.
Really nice medium oak beam at a reasonable price. Only reason not to give 5 stars was the long lead time to get the beam delivered (just over a month), however once dispatched it was really quick (next day delivery) and it was delivered in time for installation. All in all very happy.
Took a while to arrive,but well worth the wait beam and floating shelves stunning. Ordered again already !
Prompt delivery, good quality
Delighted with my oak beam. Fantastic quality for a great price. Also, good customer service. I'm looking forward to buying more products.
Items were delivered as described and ordered.
Fantastic product love them and really easy to fit excellent service would definitely recommend to anyone
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
This is one of the best companies I have dealt with for a long time very professional and high quality will deal with again
Great product and service. My order was lost by the courier. Traditional Beams bent over backwards to get me a replacement. I would definitely recommend this company
Excellent service - and a great product.
Looks just great.
And super fast service/answers to my questions

Thanks - and keep it up.
Fantastic product , got 5 ft beam in light oak . Couldn’t be happier, excellent quality. Absolutely A+++ for product and customer service with Catherine . Will no doubt be back for more products .
Traditional Beams 5 star review on 1st April 2021
The quality of the timber and finish is excellent. The only area that should be improved is the way the fittings are designed. The eccentric spindles work well but could be larger in diameter, (20mm), plus the beam should be counter bored to accept the large washer. At present the washer keeps the beam off the wall, allows the beam to sit at a slight angle due to its weight and leaves a gap at the top edge because of the weight. Once the beam has been bored to accept the support spindles it is not possible to counter bore the beam without specialist machines. I hope these comments are helpful and would appreciate hearing from you with your comments. Kind regards, Charles Marshall - HND Engineering (53 years) on behalf of Jayne Ward.
The beam arrived as scheduled and looks great when attached. Definitely made the right choice.
Hello, its lovely to hear you made the right choice by shopping with us :) We are glad you are happy with your Oak Fireplace Beam and the timescale it arrived in. We hope to hear from you again in the future!
The oak beam that I ordered arrived within the timeframe that I was told when I ordered, and was beautiful! I am so happy with my beam and it has really transformed my fireplace!
Hello, thanks for leaving us some feedback. We are thrilled to hear your beam has managed to transform your fireplace, our Oak Fireplace Beams soon become the focal point of any room! We hope to hear from you again in the future :)
Traditional Beams is rated 4.90 based on 1,503 reviews