Traditional Beams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Traditional Beams
Read Traditional Beams Reviews

Tell us how Traditional Beams made you happy
Ordered two small shelves. I was very impressed with both th quality os the wood and the finish. I would recommend them.
Quick and efficient delivery, better quality than I expected. So easy to put up, even I could do it :-) I will be returning back for more soon. Thank you.
I am soo impressed by my beam,it was delivered so quickly and when i saw it the finish was absolutely perfect.We had made two brick pillars either side of our brick fireplace,to bring it further into the room and the beam finishes the whole fireplace off perfectly!!!
Great company. Very efficient when it comes to ordering with good communication. Excellent product.
Ordered colour samples, they arrived very quickly and have been very helpful!
Excellent product, highly recommended
From the moment of ordering and to delivery it was excellent The beam is beautiful and heavy and has transformed my living room....even the delivery driver was charming....We will definitely be ordering from this company again.
The best beams you can buy, makes the stove fitting look that little bit special. Well done Traditional Beams
Brilliant product, exactly what we were after. Arrived promptly with detailed instructions & all fittings too. Very pleased.
We are really pleased with our new oak shelf. Love the natural knots in it. It looks great over our new wood burner. It arrived in good time and was very well packaged. Thank you a Traditional Beams
I ordered our mantelpiece online after careful a lot of research and reading other people’s reviews. The communication was very good from point of order right through to delivery. Fitting was well explained and very easy. We are extremely happy with the end result.
Hello Mr & Mrs Gilbert, We are thrilled you are happy with your order of your oak fireplace mantel. Thank you for sharing a photo with us. It looks brilliant! We really appreciate it.
Fitted the beam and it looks great.makes the room
Hi John, Thanks for the review. We are happy why think your beam looks great and makes the room. We would love to see you again.
Really pleased with the beam, finishes off the fireplace nicely. Arrived in a timely fashion, and met my expectations
Hello Ciaran. Thank you for both a great review and lovely photos. Your beam looks lovely above your stove. We would love to see you again.
I was kept updated with the status of my order and the beam arrived more quickly than I'd expected. Very pleased.
Hello Sophia, we are pleased you are happy with the service you received and that it came more quickly than you expected. We hope to see you again.
The beam came nicely wrapped and is a good quality piece of oak. Fitting was easy, although needing two people to fit the 6 foot shelf. It looks great in place, will definitely get the next one from Traditional Beams.
Hi Myles, Thanks for the lovely review.We are thrilled you found the shelf to be great quality and found fitting easy. We would love to see you again.
Quality shelves. Arrived quickly, well packaged. Would recomend
Hi George, Thank you for the review. We are thrilled you are pleased with your shelves and found them to be well packaged. It's great to hear you would recommend us.
Couldn't have asked for more. I think the price was reasonable, delivery wasn't too long and came on time. The shelves are absolute stunning, they came really well packed and smelled amazing when I got them out. They were easy to put up and look beautiful in our room. I will definitely be coming back to Traditional Beams for some other things around the house.
Hello Nicola, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review. We really appreciate it. We are thrilled you count fo asked for more and are really happy with your experience at Traditional Beams. We would love to see you again.
Ordered and delivered in quick time - delivered on specified day well packaged - just as the pictures on line we are very very happy with our oak arched mantel which is resting nicely before we put it on the wall - all fixings and drill hols as required - sorry no pic yet as it’s still relaxing - great service and nothing too much trouble - would definitely use again
Hello Gary, Thank you for the great review. We are thrilled you are happy with the product and service you received from Traditional Beams. We would love to see a photo once it up and would love to see you again.
Beautiful pieces of timber
Hello, thank you for the review. we are pleased you are happy with your order and would love to see you again.
Well made, looks great, efficient delivery and good communication.
Hello Lee, Thank you for the 5 star review. We are thrilled you are happy with your purchase and the communication received. We would love to see you again.
Traditional Beams is rated 4.89 based on 906 reviews