Trade Wetrooms Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Read Trade Wetrooms Reviews

About Trade Wetrooms:

Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

11L-11M Milton Park

Tell us how Trade Wetrooms made you happy
Website
I have not received the order.
Website
the photo online of the wetroom former that was on my order look no where near what I recived I wanted what the photo showed me a blue tray with four lines meeting at the drain No I got a white try with no lines made more for lineo not tiles Very disappointing
Website
NEVER AGAIN>>>> ordered materials for a wet-room, different thickness boards arrived to what I needed, basically told I don't know how to use a tape measure. treated like an idiot, loads of excuses and answers as to why I received a box with 3 boards in when I ordered 1 board, (extra boards "protecting" the "board I ordered" were next to the board not either side of it) how that protects I don't know. end having to play email ping pong with customer services who have an answer for everything and no solutions, . literally NEVER again. issue only resolved when I got angry. Smart arse comments from 'Jackon' are insulting to say the least.
Poor customer service and false advertising of next day delivery I placed an ordered on the website on Monday evening with the expectation that the items would arrive by Wednesday as I paid for next day delivery. This would mean the items would arrive in time for a plumber arriving on Thursday to fit them. The site clearly stated that they offer next day delivery and we chose this company over other websites that had the same products at lower prices because of the urgent turn around required. I received no communication regarding the delivery. On Wednesday (when I was expecting the delivery) I called Tradewetrooms and was told that next day delivery was not available for these products. I was then told that the delivery would arrive the next day and that I would receive a call first thing the next morning to notify me of the time I should expect to receive it as the plumber would be arriving that same day and I needed to know if it would be there in time for his arrival. This is despite paying for next day delivery and having this stated on my order form. I took a day off work to receive the delivery but was not informed at any point when ordering (or the day after) that next day delivery was not available for this item. I received no phone call the next day. I was also told they would check internally regarding a refund but I did not receive a call on this either. The next day (when the plumber was booked for) I called in again and was told that the delivery was scheduled for between 12 and 2pm so I had to cancel the plumber and I will have to take another day off work to be at home when he is next available (which is not for another two weeks). I was told yet again that they would check internally to see who I first spoke to regarding a refund and that they would call me back. I have not received a call. Had I not called in twice to find out when the delivery was coming, I would have had no idea when to expect it (apart from a call from the driver 5 minutes before delivery to check I was home). I am really disappointed with the service of this company and would not recommend them. Their customer service and communication is poor and they do not uphold the terms stated on their website.
Terrible. Lost my order as they outsource to ideal bathrooms. Complete shambles and couldn’t give answers and questioned whether I could get a refund. Avoid due to outsourcing!!!
Website
The postage for 2 light, thin plastic strips was charged at nearly £20, when they arrived they weren't even packed in anything for protection. Admittedly arrived safely and as specified but the delivery cost was incredibly expensive considering the speed and quality of service. Only ordered from this company because nowhere else seemed to have the item in stock. Would not recommend.
Website
Paid for next day delivery! Now 3 days after placing the order we are still waiting for the goods! Yesterday I telephoned twice and both female ladies I spoke to said they would telephone me back to confirm time of delivery - I am still waiting for their return telephone calls as promised! Come on chaps I am not interested in scoring points - where are the goods?
Price
I ordered a glass shower screen for next day delivery on 21st November. Paid £30 for next day delivery. Am still waiting for delivery by 25th. Prob have to cancel order as it's missed deadline. Not impressed. Our fitter needed it as he is going away on 26th.
Delivery
Delivery arrived unexpectedly....so missed it,think nearly all online purchases give you a delivery date and almost a time 🤔
Website
Delivery come on time but bit were missing had to wait 2 days for next delivery I’m an installer I was there doing the work unless will not use again
I have still not received my order advised of a time slot today of 1 45 till 2 45pm as it was on its way!! Really? Quick to take money and make promises!!
Website
Terrible experience from start to Finish - Paid for next day delivery on a Tuesday - Weds - No tray, Thurs - No Tray - Called a number of times - Friday comes incorrect tray arrives - Rediculous
DO NOT USE. They fail to deliver any of what they say the will do. They cant deliver on a promise to phone back let alone deliver product. Customer Service is non-existent. If I was able to post a review showing zero stars I would.
Website
On ordering on Tuesday your staff we very helpful and assured me that you offer a 24 hour delivery service so I paid for the shower tray in good faith however I’m just back from 160 mile round trip from your transport companies warehouse to collect the item after being promised it would be delivered yesterday and it not arriving. Very disappointed obviously and as you can imagine it has cost me a lot more than the 18 delivery charge I have been promised would be refunded
Website
I ORDERED A WETROOM TRAY FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY . IT ARRIVED 9 DAYS LATER . I LOST HOURS WAITING IN FOR IT . I HAD TO CALL THE COMPANY MANY TIMES REGARDING THE ISSUE . THEY PROMISED TO PHONE ME BACK BUT RARELY DID .IT CAUSED ME A LOT OF TROUBLE ON THE JOB I WAS DOING .
Website
was about two to three waiting for order
Website
Not yet delivered and customer services have not even the courtesy of replying to my emails sent asking about a delivery date as the items are later than I have been informed
Having placed an order for several Roca items in Jan, they were quick to send me a part delivery next day. At the same time they then inform me that the other items are on a 6-8 week delay... what do you do now you have half your order? I perceiver and wait for the other two items... several weeks pass and lots of chasing from my side and I receive one of the items... then get told the other was broken in transit; speak to someone else and oh no, it just is still on back order... another 2-3 weeks... so now I've given up and cancelled the last part of my order and have an incomplete bathroom set... not ideal but I am fed up with the constant chasing and excuses. This is the issue you get with 'shop window' websites that don't actually stock, they rely on other distributors and have no real control... would definitely NOT recommend.
Website
Never received my order payed for next day delivery still haven’t received my order
Website
Hi, Im glad I can leave the Feedback for your service. Quick delivery but of what?Tray was broken and looks to me like was returned to you for the same reason but you still try to sale It to me again.So in overall you waste my time and my workers as I need wait for new one.I think you need to check your stock workers as it's looks like they don't care what they sending to customers unless if they have a permission from HO. Bad experience so far. Best regards
Trade Wetrooms is rated 4.51 based on 553 reviews