Trade Wetrooms Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Read Trade Wetrooms Reviews

About Trade Wetrooms:

Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

joe squelch
Trade Wetrooms 5 star review on 25th October 2016
trade-wet-rooms
More Photos & Videos
Ordered a shower screen and paid £30 extra for next working day delivery, it didn't arrive. Called to discuss and told that the shower screen won't be delivered for another 10 days and the option to pay extra for next day delivery shouldn't have been enabled on this product. Asked for a refund and still waiting for it.
DEAR SIR

I HAVE 2 EXTERNAL CORNERS MISSING PLUS 2 INTERNAL CORNERS MISSING AND 1 TUBE OF SEALANT MISSING FROM MY DELIVERY TODAY
Ordered some flooring for next day delivery paid the amount in full order got processed and went through no problem
Then got an email 4 hours later to say it will be with us in around 4 weeks
Don't understand why before you order or get the opportunity to get next day delivery does it not state
Still not received items after paying for next day delivery 3 days later. Some parts turn up as and when so I’m not happy please don’t state next day definitely if you’re careers can’t keep up with demand as I install bathrooms and would have purchased many more items.
I placed my order on Thursday 28th May and still to date 8th June 2020 the order hasn’t arrived
You are unable to contact their delivery firm XDP so
I have chased up with Trade Wetrooms Three times and only Once have they had the courtesy to ring back.
The Plumbers Should have started the job today so I am now paying a plumber to sit and wait around until the items arrive and I have no idea when this will be.
Yes Trade Wetrooms may be cheap but I would not Recommend
My orders wasn't delivered ( paid £18)completed and on time , so I
twice contacted you about my missing item and been told they don't know where is it . I still didn't finish my job because of your delay. I will not recommended this company any of my friends
No end of hassle getting refund - these people are NOT to be trusted.
Still not delivered have emailed twice chasing no response.
Would never use again
After 2 weeks , my order is yet to be delivered. I paid for next day delivery. I am highly disappointed. Please deliver my order IMMEDIATELY.
I bought a tray and drain. The instructions then told me I needed a specialist cutting tool from the same manufacturer. When I checked your website there was no option to buy one, so I sent an email to say that I was not happy as the items would be useless without it.
I was sent an unapologetic email saying that the tool was only a recommendation and not a requirement.
As an experienced tradesman who has fit several different tray formers I can tell you the only way to cut a perfect circle at the right size and location is with x ray vision and supermans laser cutting eyes!
But don't worry I now have a knife from another supplier who I will be using from now on.
I have not received the order.
the photo online of the wetroom former that was on my order look no where near what I recived
I wanted what the photo showed me a blue tray with four lines meeting at the drain No I got a white try with no lines made more for lineo not tiles

Very disappointing
NEVER AGAIN>>>> ordered materials for a wet-room, different thickness boards arrived to what I needed, basically told I don't know how to use a tape measure. treated like an idiot, loads of excuses and answers as to why I received a box with 3 boards in when I ordered 1 board, (extra boards "protecting" the "board I ordered" were next to the board not either side of it) how that protects I don't know. end having to play email ping pong with customer services who have an answer for everything and no solutions, . literally NEVER again. issue only resolved when I got angry. Smart arse comments from 'Jackon' are insulting to say the least.
Poor customer service and false advertising of next day delivery

I placed an ordered on the website on Monday evening with the expectation that the items would arrive by Wednesday as I paid for next day delivery. This would mean the items would arrive in time for a plumber arriving on Thursday to fit them. The site clearly stated that they offer next day delivery and we chose this company over other websites that had the same products at lower prices because of the urgent turn around required.

I received no communication regarding the delivery. On Wednesday (when I was expecting the delivery) I called Tradewetrooms and was told that next day delivery was not available for these products. I was then told that the delivery would arrive the next day and that I would receive a call first thing the next morning to notify me of the time I should expect to receive it as the plumber would be arriving that same day and I needed to know if it would be there in time for his arrival. This is despite paying for next day delivery and having this stated on my order form. I took a day off work to receive the delivery but was not informed at any point when ordering (or the day after) that next day delivery was not available for this item. I received no phone call the next day. I was also told they would check internally regarding a refund but I did not receive a call on this either.

The next day (when the plumber was booked for) I called in again and was told that the delivery was scheduled for between 12 and 2pm so I had to cancel the plumber and I will have to take another day off work to be at home when he is next available (which is not for another two weeks). I was told yet again that they would check internally to see who I first spoke to regarding a refund and that they would call me back. I have not received a call.

Had I not called in twice to find out when the delivery was coming, I would have had no idea when to expect it (apart from a call from the driver 5 minutes before delivery to check I was home). I am really disappointed with the service of this company and would not recommend them. Their customer service and communication is poor and they do not uphold the terms stated on their website.
Terrible. Lost my order as they outsource to ideal bathrooms. Complete shambles and couldn’t give answers and questioned whether I could get a refund. Avoid due to outsourcing!!!
The postage for 2 light, thin plastic strips was charged at nearly £20, when they arrived they weren't even packed in anything for protection.

Admittedly arrived safely and as specified but the delivery cost was incredibly expensive considering the speed and quality of service.

Only ordered from this company because nowhere else seemed to have the item in stock.

Would not recommend.
Paid for next day delivery! Now 3 days after placing the order we are still waiting for the goods! Yesterday I telephoned twice and both female ladies I spoke to said they would telephone me back to confirm time of delivery - I am still waiting for their return telephone calls as promised!
Come on chaps I am not interested in scoring points - where are the goods?
I ordered a glass shower screen for next day delivery on 21st November. Paid £30 for next day delivery. Am still waiting for delivery by 25th. Prob have to cancel order as it's missed deadline. Not impressed. Our fitter needed it as he is going away on 26th.
Delivery arrived unexpectedly....so missed it,think nearly all online purchases give you a delivery date and almost a time 🤔
Delivery come on time but bit were missing had to wait 2 days for next delivery
I’m an installer I was there doing the work unless will not use again
Trade Wetrooms is rated 4.52 based on 772 reviews