Trade Wetrooms Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Read Trade Wetrooms Reviews

About Trade Wetrooms:

Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

Trade Wetrooms 5 star review on 30th October 2016
joe squelch
Trade Wetrooms 5 star review on 25th October 2016
trade-wet-rooms
delivery was very quick, I spoke to a few different members of staff and all were very polite and help full. product was good value for money too
I’ve been making wet rooms For over 25 years using all sorts of methods & materials, this is the first time using this particular product. First impression was good strong stable tray, waste system also good. I’m so impressed I’ll definitely use them again. Glenn Hodsdon
Poor customer service and false advertising of next day delivery

I placed an ordered on the website on Monday evening with the expectation that the items would arrive by Wednesday as I paid for next day delivery. This would mean the items would arrive in time for a plumber arriving on Thursday to fit them. The site clearly stated that they offer next day delivery and we chose this company over other websites that had the same products at lower prices because of the urgent turn around required.

I received no communication regarding the delivery. On Wednesday (when I was expecting the delivery) I called Tradewetrooms and was told that next day delivery was not available for these products. I was then told that the delivery would arrive the next day and that I would receive a call first thing the next morning to notify me of the time I should expect to receive it as the plumber would be arriving that same day and I needed to know if it would be there in time for his arrival. This is despite paying for next day delivery and having this stated on my order form. I took a day off work to receive the delivery but was not informed at any point when ordering (or the day after) that next day delivery was not available for this item. I received no phone call the next day. I was also told they would check internally regarding a refund but I did not receive a call on this either.

The next day (when the plumber was booked for) I called in again and was told that the delivery was scheduled for between 12 and 2pm so I had to cancel the plumber and I will have to take another day off work to be at home when he is next available (which is not for another two weeks). I was told yet again that they would check internally to see who I first spoke to regarding a refund and that they would call me back. I have not received a call.

Had I not called in twice to find out when the delivery was coming, I would have had no idea when to expect it (apart from a call from the driver 5 minutes before delivery to check I was home). I am really disappointed with the service of this company and would not recommend them. Their customer service and communication is poor and they do not uphold the terms stated on their website.
Ordered a wet room shower tray on the Monday morning at 09.24 and paid for next day delivery it is now Thursday afternoon and we may get a delivery this evening !!
Very poor service.
The product was a good price, the staff were very friendly and helpful on the phone. We got the delivery on the preferred date. The only small problem was there was an item missing from the order, but I have been assured it will be sent out asap.
Trade Wetrooms is rated 4.52 based on 773 reviews