Trade Wetrooms Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Trade Wetrooms

About Trade Wetrooms: Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

11L-11M Milton Park

How would you rate Trade Wetrooms ?

Alex Stanley
"Brilliant service and very happy with the products. Will definitely use again. Bet I don't win the lawnmower though. 😕"
Joe Squelch
"I'm a plumbing and heating engineer of over 10 years and have installed countless wet floors. I Have always used another companies products (wedi) for installing wet room shower floors as it was what I was comfortable using. On googling wet rooms I came across 'tradewetrooms.com' and thought I would try them out, as the website offered excellent information and technical details on the wet room kit I was planning on buying. I purchased the kit at an extremely reasonable price and was, in all honesty, a little sceptical on the quality of the product, due to the difference in price between the jackoboard kit and the usual suppliers equivalent. I was genuinely shocked to find out when opening the delivery,(which was extremely well packed to protect against damage in transit) that not only was the kit as good as the usual one I would purchase, in my professional opinion, it was actually far easier to install and didn't compromise on quality at all. I ordered the kit on a Monday at 10.30am and received it the next day before 12pm! Excellent time scales. One very happy customer here! Will 100% be using tradewetrooms.com again and have already recommended them to a potential client for my next project."
Trade-wet-rooms
"Ordered a tough x wet room tray trap and tile cover for drain was competitively priced, delivered within days the driver called me as I wasn't in to see where to leave parcels and excellent after sales/ when I called the customer service helpline for technical information, the tray went in easy was really strong and looks the part now it's tiled. I am a trade customer this was my first time using trade wet rooms and will definitely use again!!"
Website
"The delivery service and quality of product were excellent"
"I have still not received my order advised of a time slot today of 1 45 till 2 45pm as it was on its way!! Really? Quick to take money and make promises!!"
Website
"Great prices, faster than expected delivery and extremely helpful, knowledge and informative customer services."
Website
"Phoned up and my order was dealt with straight away"
Website
"Quick, simple to order and at a great price"
Website
"Ordering is made simple, products are very good quality and delivery is extremely quick"
Website
"Placed my 1st order with Trade Wetrooms , order arrived the very next day, in quality packaging . I’ll certainly be using them again. A no nonsense honest company!"
"CONVENIENCE"
Price
"The chap on the other end of the phone was really helpful. He went out of his way to ensure my order was correct and shipped."
Website
"Terrible experience from start to Finish - Paid for next day delivery on a Tuesday - Weds - No tray, Thurs - No Tray - Called a number of times - Friday comes incorrect tray arrives - Rediculous"
Website
"supplied the materials i needed"
Website
"Unfortunately there was an item missing and the shower tray was slightly damaged on arrival. However, the transaction was easy, staff were friendly and organised for the missing part to be delivered separately, so overall fine."
Website
"Good website, easy to order, quick delivery."
"DO NOT USE. They fail to deliver any of what they say the will do. They cant deliver on a promise to phone back let alone deliver product. Customer Service is non-existent. If I was able to post a review showing zero stars I would."
Website
"Really helpfull and delivery time was great"
Website
"Terrific service, ordered Wednesday morning, delivered Thursday morning, what more can you ask for, and a top rate product!"
Website
"Easy to order, waterproofing kit did the job perfectly.Fast delivery too.Full instructions easy to follow."
Website
"Very reasonably priced and VERY efficient. Would use again."
"Excellent service"