Trade Wetrooms Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Trade Wetrooms

About Trade Wetrooms: Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

11L-11M Milton Park

How would you rate Trade Wetrooms ?

Alex Stanley
"Brilliant service and very happy with the products. Will definitely use again. Bet I don't win the lawnmower though. 😕"
Joe Squelch
"I'm a plumbing and heating engineer of over 10 years and have installed countless wet floors. I Have always used another companies products (wedi) for installing wet room shower floors as it was what I was comfortable using. On googling wet rooms I came across 'tradewetrooms.com' and thought I would try them out, as the website offered excellent information and technical details on the wet room kit I was planning on buying. I purchased the kit at an extremely reasonable price and was, in all honesty, a little sceptical on the quality of the product, due to the difference in price between the jackoboard kit and the usual suppliers equivalent. I was genuinely shocked to find out when opening the delivery,(which was extremely well packed to protect against damage in transit) that not only was the kit as good as the usual one I would purchase, in my professional opinion, it was actually far easier to install and didn't compromise on quality at all. I ordered the kit on a Monday at 10.30am and received it the next day before 12pm! Excellent time scales. One very happy customer here! Will 100% be using tradewetrooms.com again and have already recommended them to a potential client for my next project."
Trade-wet-rooms
"Ordered a tough x wet room tray trap and tile cover for drain was competitively priced, delivered within days the driver called me as I wasn't in to see where to leave parcels and excellent after sales/ when I called the customer service helpline for technical information, the tray went in easy was really strong and looks the part now it's tiled. I am a trade customer this was my first time using trade wet rooms and will definitely use again!!"
Website
"I recently bought a wet room base 1200 x900 from yourselves. Initially I was very impressed with the service however and the whole customer experience , however when my plumber has come to fit the base. He has opened the delivery to find that one of the boards ( can be used for timber and concrete) has a large amount of either floor screed or some sort of adhesive adhere to it .This indicates to myself that the item in question has been used and merely repackaged and sent out to a unsuspecting customer. This is something I wouldn't of expected nor warranted. Kind Regards Ian Dorricott 07843947494"
Website
"Prompt service and delivery"
Price
"Price was very competitive, delivery was prompt and driver polite and helpful."
Website
"Quick delivery, good detail on the website of products with accurate dimensions!"
Website
"Excellent service. Ordered wetroom tray and waste before 12pm and received goods on site the next day before 12. Goods were superbly packaged and everything was there that I ordered. Good communication as well. Great service. Will be using them time and time again"
Website
"Excellent service and technical support when needed."
"Great service"
Website
"We were ordering tile backer boards and the staff were extremely helpful. They called me back when promised. Very impressed with service. Goods arrived on requested day."
Price
"Efficient : Knowledgeable: Product Available :"
Website
"Speedy delivery competitive prices"
Website
"I had reason to phone for advice and wss greeted by an incredibly helpful chap. I placed an order on line and received it within 36 hours"
Website
"Quick delivery. Well packaged and when opened everything was just as described on website. Perfect dimensions."
Website
"was about two to three waiting for order"
Website
"Customer service was great and really helpful. Prompt delivery and appropriate advise given."
Website
"straightforward ordering and delivery super quick, arriving at 7.10am!"
Website
"Very prompt delivery despite it being a bank holiday weekend when we placed the order"
Website
"Made my order on a wed and asked it to be delivered on a fri. So not even next day as promised could be done. I took the day off work to receive it. It never turned up even after calling and being told it would. Waste if my whole day and a days work lost. Need it for Mon and so far it hasn't turned up so looks like my Mon job is now going to be delayed."
Website
"They delivered quickly and efficiently keeping me informed at all times throughout the process. Great value products too."
Website
"Kept in touch and delivered as promised"
Website
"Best Prices on the Internet (I searched like mad!!) next day delivery, and free!! Who can compete with that??"
Trade Wetrooms is rated 4.57 based on 416 reviews