Trade Wetrooms Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Trade Wetrooms

About Trade Wetrooms: Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

11L-11M Milton Park

Tell us how Trade Wetrooms made you happy

Alex Stanley
"Brilliant service and very happy with the products. Will definitely use again. Bet I don't win the lawnmower though. 😕"
Joe Squelch
"I'm a plumbing and heating engineer of over 10 years and have installed countless wet floors. I Have always used another companies products (wedi) for installing wet room shower floors as it was what I was comfortable using. On googling wet rooms I came across 'tradewetrooms.com' and thought I would try them out, as the website offered excellent information and technical details on the wet room kit I was planning on buying. I purchased the kit at an extremely reasonable price and was, in all honesty, a little sceptical on the quality of the product, due to the difference in price between the jackoboard kit and the usual suppliers equivalent. I was genuinely shocked to find out when opening the delivery,(which was extremely well packed to protect against damage in transit) that not only was the kit as good as the usual one I would purchase, in my professional opinion, it was actually far easier to install and didn't compromise on quality at all. I ordered the kit on a Monday at 10.30am and received it the next day before 12pm! Excellent time scales. One very happy customer here! Will 100% be using tradewetrooms.com again and have already recommended them to a potential client for my next project."
Trade-wet-rooms
"Ordered a tough x wet room tray trap and tile cover for drain was competitively priced, delivered within days the driver called me as I wasn't in to see where to leave parcels and excellent after sales/ when I called the customer service helpline for technical information, the tray went in easy was really strong and looks the part now it's tiled. I am a trade customer this was my first time using trade wet rooms and will definitely use again!!"
Website
"Price was great and a good product"
Website
"Good choice of products,all very competitively priced and super fast delivery! Very pleased and impressed all round. Will definitely use this company again when I need something."
Website
"I needed to order some Showerwall panels & the lady was knowledgable & helpful in explaining what I needed to do. I received 2 calls today from the actual manufacturers,running me through how it needs to be fitted etc. Hopefully everything goes as well during fitting in a couple of weeks ."
Website
"Super fast delivery but sadly we had to return the item as it was no longer needed."
Website
"Competitive prices, answered the telephone and next day delivery. Excellent service!"
Website
"My plumber directed me to this website and it was easy to search the items I needed and place an order. Securely packaged and delivered on the date promised"
Website
"Easy Web site Quick payment Not delivered yes so can't comment on quality"
Website
"Easy to use website, lots of choice, very good prices plus quick delivery and helpful driver, who could ask for anything more!"
Website
"Good products, good range, good prices, good delivery. Now what else could you want."
Website
"Delivery was fast and the order was correctly supplied. However, it was difficult to tell exactly how the screens are designed from the website, and I ordered a floor/ceiling post unnecessarily as a result. Also the flipper screen hinge was not exactly as illustrated on the website. I think your website needs to be more precise."
Price
"I ordered a glass shower screen for next day delivery on 21st November. Paid £30 for next day delivery. Am still waiting for delivery by 25th. Prob have to cancel order as it's missed deadline. Not impressed. Our fitter needed it as he is going away on 26th."
Website
"Quality products and excellent delivery service"
Website
"10% discount on top of already low prices quick delivery and up to date information made transaction a pleasant one."
Website
"Delivery was on time but the item did not have a 50 -40mm adaptor in the kit as described so I couldn't install . Also the shower outlet instructions look good but are really clear! The shower outlet does not lock into the base! For the price its poor!"
Website
"Quick and efficient service"
Website
"Still waiting for waste to arrive despite being told waste and try would arrive on the the same day."
Delivery
"Delivery arrived unexpectedly....so missed it,think nearly all online purchases give you a delivery date and almost a time 🤔"
Website
"Delivery come on time but bit were missing had to wait 2 days for next delivery I’m an installer I was there doing the work unless will not use again"
Website
"The delivery time was second to none. I ordered this item around 10pm and it was delivered by lunchtime the next day. The delivery man was one of the nicest people we have come across in this job. he was extremely professional, very smart and very helpful."
Website
"Ordering process very easy and even though I’d made a mistake on not adding my house number which was quickly resolved after a phone call"
Trade Wetrooms is rated 4.52 based on 469 reviews