Trade Wetrooms Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Trade Wetrooms

About Trade Wetrooms: Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

11L-11M Milton Park

Click Here

Tell us how Trade Wetrooms made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Alex Stanley
"Brilliant service and very happy with the products. Will definitely use again. Bet I don't win the lawnmower though. 😕"
Joe Squelch
"I'm a plumbing and heating engineer of over 10 years and have installed countless wet floors. I Have always used another companies products (wedi) for installing wet room shower floors as it was what I was comfortable using. On googling wet rooms I came across 'tradewetrooms.com' and thought I would try them out, as the website offered excellent information and technical details on the wet room kit I was planning on buying. I purchased the kit at an extremely reasonable price and was, in all honesty, a little sceptical on the quality of the product, due to the difference in price between the jackoboard kit and the usual suppliers equivalent. I was genuinely shocked to find out when opening the delivery,(which was extremely well packed to protect against damage in transit) that not only was the kit as good as the usual one I would purchase, in my professional opinion, it was actually far easier to install and didn't compromise on quality at all. I ordered the kit on a Monday at 10.30am and received it the next day before 12pm! Excellent time scales. One very happy customer here! Will 100% be using tradewetrooms.com again and have already recommended them to a potential client for my next project."
Trade-wet-rooms
"Ordered a tough x wet room tray trap and tile cover for drain was competitively priced, delivered within days the driver called me as I wasn't in to see where to leave parcels and excellent after sales/ when I called the customer service helpline for technical information, the tray went in easy was really strong and looks the part now it's tiled. I am a trade customer this was my first time using trade wet rooms and will definitely use again!!"
Website
"Good price good service haven't fitted tray yet so cant comment on product."
Website
"Great communication and delivery, perfect!"
Website
"Supplied and delivered what I wanted when I wanted it"
Website
"Very quick delivery for large items (next day) and Dana on the phone , very friendly and helpful Graham Selby- Fitter"
Website
"Good telephone advice and service helped me choose the right item and necessary matching parts. Not sure why I was advised to order before 1300hrs to ensure next-day delivery when it actually took 3 days to arrive. Luckily my order wasn't time critical, so a later delivery wasn't a problem."
Website
"Saved a lot of money by buying online,instead of local suppliers."
Website
"I ordered a part late Monday evening and it arrived early on Wednesday morning. Very quick turnaround on a standard order!"
Website
"Great product range and the best prices on the net that I could find. Wet room kits were easy to customize so i got just what I needed with quick efficient delivery. Many thanks from Grand Home Improvements."
Website
"Customer service was brilliant. Thank you."
Website
"Fast, efficient no haste"
Website
"helpfull freindly and quick"
"Always very good service, and if things go wrong they correct very quick"
Website
"best prices, speedy delivery, JACKOBOARD AQUA LINE EASY LINEAR END DRAIN WET ROOM WALK IN SHOWER KIT will review when kit fitted"
Website
"Great product great service cant fault at all"
Website
"Good and quick delivery"
Website
"Our purchase online was very straight forward and the item arrived very quickly. Brilliant service. Thank you."
Website
"we Ordered on Tuesday it came Friday paid for next day delivery ? . Paid £30 and this was for it saying heavy item . The item was t heavy ? We rang wanting to know where the goods were at the person on the phone just said Hello not even saying the company name ."
Website
"Unbelievable delivery..actually less than 24 hours from order and that was "standard" delivery. Product just as promised and I am impressed by the quality of the items."
Website
"Great service around, the items were delivered in a few days and I am really happy with the quality and the price I played, would happily recommend without any hesitation."
Website
"Good price, got what I ordered and quick will be using again"
Trade Wetrooms is rated 4.50 based on 548 reviews