Trade Wetrooms Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Read Trade Wetrooms Reviews

About Trade Wetrooms:

Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

11L-11M Milton Park

Tell us how Trade Wetrooms made you happy
Website
good prices and always on time
Great customer service
Website
I bought a tray and drain. The instructions then told me I needed a specialist cutting tool from the same manufacturer. When I checked your website there was no option to buy one, so I sent an email to say that I was not happy as the items would be useless without it. I was sent an unapologetic email saying that the tool was only a recommendation and not a requirement. As an experienced tradesman who has fit several different tray formers I can tell you the only way to cut a perfect circle at the right size and location is with x ray vision and supermans laser cutting eyes! But don't worry I now have a knife from another supplier who I will be using from now on.
Website
Easy website to navigate, found what I wanted quickly and it was delivered without any hassle. I’m in the trade and will definitely be preserving again.
Website
Items I required were in stock and a lot cheaper than the price quoted at my local buildbase,the only downside was the miserable delivery driver.
Website
Quality goods at reasonable prices. Great selection of stock.
Website
Good value for product however paid £26.90 for next day delivery ordered on the 5th and didnt receive the product till the 8th
Website
Super efficient service which we tried for the first time. I will use them for all our wetroom components from now on.
Website
Had to call for advice on which shower trays were best suited for vinyl. They could not have been more helpful. Discussed option, informed me how to get to the correct item on the website and extras needed. Delivery came next day.
Website
Great product robust and easy to fit
Website
Good price good service haven't fitted tray yet so cant comment on product.
Website
Great communication and delivery, perfect!
Supplied and delivered what I wanted when I wanted it
Website
Very quick delivery for large items (next day) and Dana on the phone , very friendly and helpful Graham Selby- Fitter
Website
Good telephone advice and service helped me choose the right item and necessary matching parts. Not sure why I was advised to order before 1300hrs to ensure next-day delivery when it actually took 3 days to arrive. Luckily my order wasn't time critical, so a later delivery wasn't a problem.
Website
Saved a lot of money by buying online,instead of local suppliers.
Website
I ordered a part late Monday evening and it arrived early on Wednesday morning. Very quick turnaround on a standard order!
Website
Great product range and the best prices on the net that I could find. Wet room kits were easy to customize so i got just what I needed with quick efficient delivery. Many thanks from Grand Home Improvements.
Website
Customer service was brilliant. Thank you.
Fast, efficient no haste