Trade Wetrooms Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Trade Wetrooms

About Trade Wetrooms: Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

11L-11M Milton Park

How would you rate Trade Wetrooms?

Alex Stanley
Alex Stanley
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service and very happy with the products. Will definitely use again. Bet I don't win the lawnmower though. 😕"
Joe Squelch
Joe Squelch
Verified Buyer
"I'm a plumbing and heating engineer of over 10 years and have installed countless wet floors. I Have always used another companies products (wedi) for installing wet room shower floors as it was what I was comfortable using. On googling wet rooms I came across 'tradewetrooms.com' and thought I would try them out, as the website offered excellent information and technical details on the wet room kit I was planning on buying. I purchased the kit at an extremely reasonable price and was, in all honesty, a little sceptical on the quality of the product, due to the difference in price between the jackoboard kit and the usual suppliers equivalent. I was genuinely shocked to find out when opening the delivery,(which was extremely well packed to protect against damage in transit) that not only was the kit as good as the usual one I would purchase, in my professional opinion, it was actually far easier to install and didn't compromise on quality at all. I ordered the kit on a Monday at 10.30am and received it the next day before 12pm! Excellent time scales. One very happy customer here! Will 100% be using tradewetrooms.com again and have already recommended them to a potential client for my next project."
Trade-wet-rooms
Trade-wet-rooms
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a tough x wet room tray trap and tile cover for drain was competitively priced, delivered within days the driver called me as I wasn't in to see where to leave parcels and excellent after sales/ when I called the customer service helpline for technical information, the tray went in easy was really strong and looks the part now it's tiled. I am a trade customer this was my first time using trade wet rooms and will definitely use again!!"
Website
"The best quality wet room tray I have installed so far. Will definitely purchase again. High flow waste and excellent design make for a easy installation."
Website
"Great friendly service and quick delivery"
Website
"Good price . Good quality. Would like better communication for delivery please."
Delivery
"Curtious and hassle free.. Good price at first request. Very quick service."
Price
"Quick and good condition"
Website
"Friendly on the phone, got the details of the order right, delivered when expected"
Website
"Easy to deal with, quick phone call and goods arrived early next morning. Brilliant."
Price
"Made it all so straightforward Thanks"
"Good communication, prices competative."
Website
"The communication, both from the Trade Wetrooms staff and from the courier were excellent. The item arrived on time and the price was very good. I would use Trade Wetrooms again and will definitely recommend them."
Website
"great service , good website , brilliant delivery, reasonable prices"
Website
"Not yet delivered and customer services have not even the courtesy of replying to my emails sent asking about a delivery date as the items are later than I have been informed"
Website
"My order was on time and the products were good quality."
Price
"Excellent customer service, swift ordering process and next day delivery!"
Website
"Very simple and clear order process. Goods delivered next day as promised. Great service."
"Fast delivery Knowledge"
Price
"Prices are very good and free delivery next day just tops it off for me"
"Very quick delivery"
Stuart Gedge
Verified Reviewer
"Having placed an order for several Roca items in Jan, they were quick to send me a part delivery next day. At the same time they then inform me that the other items are on a 6-8 week delay... what do you do now you have half your order? I perceiver and wait for the other two items... several weeks pass and lots of chasing from my side and I receive one of the items... then get told the other was broken in transit; speak to someone else and oh no, it just is still on back order... another 2-3 weeks... so now I've given up and cancelled the last part of my order and have an incomplete bathroom set... not ideal but I am fed up with the constant chasing and excuses. This is the issue you get with 'shop window' websites that don't actually stock, they rely on other distributors and have no real control... would definitely NOT recommend."
Website
"Great service and ordering process. Very happy with product"
Trade Wetrooms is rated 4.57 based on 396 reviews