Trade Wetrooms Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Read Trade Wetrooms Reviews

About Trade Wetrooms:

Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

Trade Wetrooms 5 star review on 30th October 2016
joe squelch
Trade Wetrooms 5 star review on 25th October 2016
trade-wet-rooms
Website easy to navigate. Able to locate specific goods easily. Very competitive price. Excellent delivery times.
Excellent value and very quick delivery
Very good service and advise. Highly recommend.
The product we were looking for at a great price. Easy to use website, clear communication about the day of delivery. Very helpful delivery driver who phoned ahead to let us know, almost to the minute, when he would be arriving.
Just how internet shopping should be. Thank you.
Parts always arrive on time and well packaged
As always excellent service and delivery
Easy straight forward process
Bought a replacement part for my shower trap online. Good price and speedy delivery.
Very good and fast
I ordered 5 large nuance busboard shower panels because they were the cheapest price I could find. They were delivered in just a couple of days. The delivery man was polite and courteous and helped us get them into the house. Easy! I would recommend.
Supplied a spare part for my wet room drain, arrived in two days great service
Fantastic service got my Ofer within 18 hours thankyou lots
Items in stock, fast delivery, very happy with the service and products
I like the quick service but had a problem as I had ordered a Wet room former and used the configuration tool to add drain and ss cover. I also order a couple of extra pre-formed corner and a waterproofing kit. I paid for them. The initial delivery Included the Wet room former and the extra waterproofing kit. But the drain kit and cover was missing. I checked my order and they where not listed so I thought I was a numpty and re-ordered them. Only to find I got delivery of two the following day. I now have an extra drain and Slimmed down some pounds.
Ordered at lunchtime during lockdown.....arrived the following lunchtime. Perfect.
Top company. Ordered Nuance panels at an amazing price. Got delivery date I chose, arrived first thing. Top driver and no damages. Perfect service. Would highly recommend.
Prompt delivery and easy to use website.
Competitive prices, helpful advice on phone and quick delivery. Well done Trade Wetrooms!
Excellent service and prompt delivery of products.
The advisor were excellent in dealing with my queries and ensuring my order was correct and dispatched
Very good service