Trade Wetrooms Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Trade Wetrooms

About Trade Wetrooms: Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

11L-11M Milton Park

Tell us how Trade Wetrooms made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Alex Stanley
"Brilliant service and very happy with the products. Will definitely use again. Bet I don't win the lawnmower though. 😕"
Joe Squelch
"I'm a plumbing and heating engineer of over 10 years and have installed countless wet floors. I Have always used another companies products (wedi) for installing wet room shower floors as it was what I was comfortable using. On googling wet rooms I came across 'tradewetrooms.com' and thought I would try them out, as the website offered excellent information and technical details on the wet room kit I was planning on buying. I purchased the kit at an extremely reasonable price and was, in all honesty, a little sceptical on the quality of the product, due to the difference in price between the jackoboard kit and the usual suppliers equivalent. I was genuinely shocked to find out when opening the delivery,(which was extremely well packed to protect against damage in transit) that not only was the kit as good as the usual one I would purchase, in my professional opinion, it was actually far easier to install and didn't compromise on quality at all. I ordered the kit on a Monday at 10.30am and received it the next day before 12pm! Excellent time scales. One very happy customer here! Will 100% be using tradewetrooms.com again and have already recommended them to a potential client for my next project."
Trade-wet-rooms
"Ordered a tough x wet room tray trap and tile cover for drain was competitively priced, delivered within days the driver called me as I wasn't in to see where to leave parcels and excellent after sales/ when I called the customer service helpline for technical information, the tray went in easy was really strong and looks the part now it's tiled. I am a trade customer this was my first time using trade wet rooms and will definitely use again!!"
"Poor customer service and false advertising of next day delivery I placed an ordered on the website on Monday evening with the expectation that the items would arrive by Wednesday as I paid for next day delivery. This would mean the items would arrive in time for a plumber arriving on Thursday to fit them. The site clearly stated that they offer next day delivery and we chose this company over other websites that had the same products at lower prices because of the urgent turn around required. I received no communication regarding the delivery. On Wednesday (when I was expecting the delivery) I called Tradewetrooms and was told that next day delivery was not available for these products. I was then told that the delivery would arrive the next day and that I would receive a call first thing the next morning to notify me of the time I should expect to receive it as the plumber would be arriving that same day and I needed to know if it would be there in time for his arrival. This is despite paying for next day delivery and having this stated on my order form. I took a day off work to receive the delivery but was not informed at any point when ordering (or the day after) that next day delivery was not available for this item. I received no phone call the next day. I was also told they would check internally regarding a refund but I did not receive a call on this either. The next day (when the plumber was booked for) I called in again and was told that the delivery was scheduled for between 12 and 2pm so I had to cancel the plumber and I will have to take another day off work to be at home when he is next available (which is not for another two weeks). I was told yet again that they would check internally to see who I first spoke to regarding a refund and that they would call me back. I have not received a call. Had I not called in twice to find out when the delivery was coming, I would have had no idea when to expect it (apart from a call from the driver 5 minutes before delivery to check I was home). I am really disappointed with the service of this company and would not recommend them. Their customer service and communication is poor and they do not uphold the terms stated on their website."
Website
"delivery was very quick, I spoke to a few different members of staff and all were very polite and help full. product was good value for money too"
Website
"Ordered a wet room shower tray on the Monday morning at 09.24 and paid for next day delivery it is now Thursday afternoon and we may get a delivery this evening !! Very poor service."
Website
"Tray hasn’t arrived despite booking the day off work yesterday with a message confirming it was coming yesterday afternoon! No message since to say when it’s coming."
Website
"The product was a good price, the staff were very friendly and helpful on the phone. We got the delivery on the preferred date. The only small problem was there was an item missing from the order, but I have been assured it will be sent out asap."
"Cheep prices."
Website
"Great product at a very good price. Knowledgable staff on the end of the phone. It would of been helpful to of had a delivery date given at the time of order/dispatch."
Website
"I phoned in a panick as I wasn’t sure what I needed for my wet room, the advice given was perfect and she was very knowledgeable. Everything was explained to me the ordering was easy and it came within 1 working day, thank you so much."
Website
"Delivered within 1 working day of placing the order, excellent service!!"
"Terrible. Lost my order as they outsource to ideal bathrooms. Complete shambles and couldn’t give answers and questioned whether I could get a refund. Avoid due to outsourcing!!!"
Website
"Good service from start to finish"
Website
"Your website didn't work, but phoning a second time did."
Website
"fast and efficient service."
Website
"i am currently renovating an old cottage and find if difficuIt to go out shopping foe items, which are often not in store. This method of shopping is conenient and you get what you ask for. I Will be using your products again"
Website
"So far 5/5 but don’t receive the order for another 3-4 weeks."
Website
"Quick delivery and great product!"
Website
"I bought a shower tray and fitting parts using their web site. I had the option to buys as a kit or to mix and match individual items. The prices were far lower than I had been quoted at a local show room. I have given 5 stars to Trade wetrooms where as in truth I would probably go 4 1/2 The half a star loss is because finding some items on the website were difficult. Also because delivery charges are a bit on the high side. Had I been buying from a well know auction site, I would have walked away from an £18 delivery listed item. Annoyingly I couldn't find 1 item and so intended to go elsewhere. After much digging I eventually I discovered that I could buy it from from Trade Wetrooms after all, but only after placing the order for the main items. I contacted the guys immediately, to be told that as the order had been processed I couldn't add to it. So I had to pay an additional £8:40 for the delivery of 2 tubes of adhesive. They could have come on the same van!! I thought they would have advised me to pay for it over the phone and stuck it with the rest of the order."
Website
"Excellent customer service very helpful and prompt delivery..would recommend"
Website
"I looked at a few different companies that had the shower trays I required but trade bathroom had fastest delivery times, all materials arrived fast and priced very competitively"
Website
"I am presently having a wet room installed in my house and my installer is just that – an installer. So it is down to me, after discussions, to buy all the bits he needs. The website made it easy for me to identify the parts I wanted and didn’t bundle them with stuff I didn’t need (like a waterproofing kit) but did suggest all the parts I did need so I could check we already had them. The range of products available is awesome and greatly helped in offering alternatives to our original plan which will greatly improve the finished room. All prices were competitive and often the lowest I could find. The delivery was prompt and both drivers were polite and helpful. All in all the experience of buying from TradeWetrooms.com was a joy rather than the nightmare I have had from other internet vendors and I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone wanting wet room/bathroom materials."
Trade Wetrooms is rated 4.51 based on 499 reviews