Trade Wetrooms Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Trade Wetrooms

About Trade Wetrooms: Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

11L-11M Milton Park

Tell us how Trade Wetrooms made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Alex Stanley
"Brilliant service and very happy with the products. Will definitely use again. Bet I don't win the lawnmower though. 😕"
Joe Squelch
"I'm a plumbing and heating engineer of over 10 years and have installed countless wet floors. I Have always used another companies products (wedi) for installing wet room shower floors as it was what I was comfortable using. On googling wet rooms I came across 'tradewetrooms.com' and thought I would try them out, as the website offered excellent information and technical details on the wet room kit I was planning on buying. I purchased the kit at an extremely reasonable price and was, in all honesty, a little sceptical on the quality of the product, due to the difference in price between the jackoboard kit and the usual suppliers equivalent. I was genuinely shocked to find out when opening the delivery,(which was extremely well packed to protect against damage in transit) that not only was the kit as good as the usual one I would purchase, in my professional opinion, it was actually far easier to install and didn't compromise on quality at all. I ordered the kit on a Monday at 10.30am and received it the next day before 12pm! Excellent time scales. One very happy customer here! Will 100% be using tradewetrooms.com again and have already recommended them to a potential client for my next project."
Trade-wet-rooms
"Ordered a tough x wet room tray trap and tile cover for drain was competitively priced, delivered within days the driver called me as I wasn't in to see where to leave parcels and excellent after sales/ when I called the customer service helpline for technical information, the tray went in easy was really strong and looks the part now it's tiled. I am a trade customer this was my first time using trade wet rooms and will definitely use again!!"
Website
"Dana was happy to assist with my enquiry, listened to what I was wanting, reviewed my sketch and put together the order, confirming availability and the date of delivery – It was delivered on time, in good order and the silver travertine looks very good."
Website
"NEVER AGAIN>>>> ordered materials for a wet-room, different thickness boards arrived to what I needed, basically told I don't know how to use a tape measure. treated like an idiot, loads of excuses and answers as to why I received a box with 3 boards in when I ordered 1 board, (extra boards "protecting" the "board I ordered" were next to the board not either side of it) how that protects I don't know. end having to play email ping pong with customer services who have an answer for everything and no solutions, . literally NEVER again. issue only resolved when I got angry. Smart arse comments from 'Jackon' are insulting to say the least."
Website
"Good web site, fast service and delivery. All round good service"
Website
"From start to finish the service was excellent and really couldnt believe how quickly the items were delivered, 1st class and thankyou, enabled me to get the job done quicker than originally estimated"
Website
"hassle free ordering and excellent courier"
Website
"When installing a wetroom I always use trade wetrooms , they are so easy to work with , with top quality products!!"
Website
"Customer service go above and beyond as usual. Great delivery service !"
Website
"Helpful advice given, delivered good very fast. Unfortunately part of the order was damaged in transit. One call and it was all sorted out. Sent photos via email and goods were replaced in 24 hours, brilliant service in this day and age. Will def use this company again."
Website
"Had exactly the product I wanted at a great price. Plus next day delivery - fabulous!"
Website
"easy to order, quick to deliver."
Website
"Deliver on time. Technical & sales staff available and helpful."
Website
"Good price and item delivered quickly."
Website
"Not to impressed with the service ask for 1500 x 900 shows tray sent 1200 x 900 also no free delivery package was rip will not use this company again"
Website
"With a clear and concise web site my shopping experience was quick and easy, despite me me going for the free delivery option my order was with me within days. A great online purchasing experience!"
Website
"Website easy to use delivery prompt reasonably priced"
Website
"Let down by delivery company otherwise would have been very good."
"Poor customer service and false advertising of next day delivery I placed an ordered on the website on Monday evening with the expectation that the items would arrive by Wednesday as I paid for next day delivery. This would mean the items would arrive in time for a plumber arriving on Thursday to fit them. The site clearly stated that they offer next day delivery and we chose this company over other websites that had the same products at lower prices because of the urgent turn around required. I received no communication regarding the delivery. On Wednesday (when I was expecting the delivery) I called Tradewetrooms and was told that next day delivery was not available for these products. I was then told that the delivery would arrive the next day and that I would receive a call first thing the next morning to notify me of the time I should expect to receive it as the plumber would be arriving that same day and I needed to know if it would be there in time for his arrival. This is despite paying for next day delivery and having this stated on my order form. I took a day off work to receive the delivery but was not informed at any point when ordering (or the day after) that next day delivery was not available for this item. I received no phone call the next day. I was also told they would check internally regarding a refund but I did not receive a call on this either. The next day (when the plumber was booked for) I called in again and was told that the delivery was scheduled for between 12 and 2pm so I had to cancel the plumber and I will have to take another day off work to be at home when he is next available (which is not for another two weeks). I was told yet again that they would check internally to see who I first spoke to regarding a refund and that they would call me back. I have not received a call. Had I not called in twice to find out when the delivery was coming, I would have had no idea when to expect it (apart from a call from the driver 5 minutes before delivery to check I was home). I am really disappointed with the service of this company and would not recommend them. Their customer service and communication is poor and they do not uphold the terms stated on their website."
Website
"delivery was very quick, I spoke to a few different members of staff and all were very polite and help full. product was good value for money too"
Website
"Ordered a wet room shower tray on the Monday morning at 09.24 and paid for next day delivery it is now Thursday afternoon and we may get a delivery this evening !! Very poor service."
Website
"Tray hasn’t arrived despite booking the day off work yesterday with a message confirming it was coming yesterday afternoon! No message since to say when it’s coming."
Trade Wetrooms is rated 4.50 based on 515 reviews