Trade Wetrooms Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Read Trade Wetrooms Reviews

About Trade Wetrooms:

Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

joe squelch
Trade Wetrooms 5 star review on 25th October 2016
trade-wet-rooms
More Photos & Videos
Needed the items urgently. It took three calls and four days before I could get any idea of delivery date. When the items arrived I did not get the call as promised to let me know so it was just good luck that someone was present to take in the delivery.
I ordered the products on 17th December on the 20th and 21st I’ve been asked to leave a review it’s now 28th and I still haven’t received the product so I’m not too sure what positive comments you would like me to give you as for 1 day delivery clearly didn’t happen customer service no one has contacted me to give me a date just hassling me for a review
we Ordered on Tuesday it came Friday paid for next day delivery ? . Paid £30 and this was for it saying heavy item . The item was t heavy ? We rang wanting to know where the goods were at the person on the phone just said Hello not even saying the company name .
Not to impressed with the service ask for 1500 x 900 shows tray sent 1200 x 900 also no free delivery package was rip will not use this company again
Ordered a wet room shower tray on the Monday morning at 09.24 and paid for next day delivery it is now Thursday afternoon and we may get a delivery this evening !!
Very poor service.
Tray hasn’t arrived despite booking the day off work yesterday with a message confirming it was coming yesterday afternoon!

No message since to say when it’s coming.
I recently bought a wet room base 1200 x900 from yourselves. Initially I was very impressed with the service however and the whole customer experience , however when my plumber has come to fit the base. He has opened the delivery to find that one of the boards ( can be used for timber and concrete) has a large amount of either floor screed or some sort of adhesive adhere to it .This indicates to myself that the item in question has been used and merely repackaged and sent out to a unsuspecting customer.
This is something I wouldn't of expected nor warranted.

Ian Dorricott

Made my order on a wed and asked it to be delivered on a fri. So not even next day as promised could be done. I took the day off work to receive it. It never turned up even after calling and being told it would. Waste if my whole day and a days work lost. Need it for Mon and so far it hasn't turned up so looks like my Mon job is now going to be delayed.
Delivery of three items were promised for next day delivery.
I had to collect from the carriers depot one day late as I had plumbers waiting for the items.
Telephone call from Trade wetrooms on the day that I collected (one day late) stated items would not be delivered until the following day!!!!
Shower tray delivered damaged. Evidence of package being walked on. "Foot prints" resulting in cracked tray.All packing was covered in "fragile" tape.
Hello Robert

Thank you for your feedback, I'm sorry to see your order has arrived damaged, i can see my colleague is dealing with this for you and will get this rectified as soon as we can for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Best Wishes

Trade Wetrooms
Ordered on Wednesday but got call on Thursday that is out of stock so they offer replacement with Advertised Next Day Delivery and nothing on Friday not even an email about delay, no tracking possible.
Good service until something arrives damaged. What a palaver to get it returned. Two very large items both damaged. I had to to do the phoning to try and sort it out as the returns dept. was very busy. I suggested that we could still use the items in exchange for a couple of packs of sealant as compensation but no that could not be ‘authorised’, so with huge inconvenience had to arrange an exchange. My rating is based on customer after sales.
Very quick delivery, but poor customer service. I ordered 2 trays and 2 drains. All arrived the next day, but one of the drains had been sent to a different customer before and apparently they couldn't be bothered to check the box when returned. Packing slip for that customer still in the box, a rusty screwdriver, bits spread all over the box, pencil marks on the drain and a missing adapter...it gave me the impression I bought this second-hand, while paying full price. Anyway, since a drain is mainly hidden and nothing was really damaged, I mentioned the issue in an email, but only asked to replace the missing bit, i.e. a plastic adapter to connect the drain to existing pipework. No response... so gave them a call, was told they were waiting for the supplier to get back to them and they would call back...a few days later now...still waiting...waiting...waiting...
First of all deliveries - the order came in 2 part consignment about which I was not advised at the point of placing it. I was not advised of even the day, let alone approximate time of either of those. First one I had to phone a neighbour to accept; I then made the company aware - they apologised and promised a notification for the next one but that didn't happen either. The second delivery was billed as a "specialist glass delivery" which was an absolute farce - a van marked "Beautiful bathrooms" turned up with one driver delivering my gigantic wetroom glass. He stood behind the glass in back of his van, hidden from view and next we saw was my glass just falling out of the van. My son just managed to catch it about 6 inches from the ground, then driver emerged gibbering "Oh, oh, how did that happen, it just fell"!! Then we discovered that the tray was wrong- on the Web page photo it appeared that the drain was towards one end but it is actually dead centre. I think the photo is misleading and I spoke about this and the problems with deliveries to the company representative who said he'd make management aware but I have not heard back. When someone promised to call me back that afternoon they did not. I have now incurred return costs and they will also deduct the cost of those bungled deliveries from my refund!! Such bad service, so to conclude I will never use them again
if only you thought as much of actually delivering the goods contracted to you before you ask for reviews.....
WOULD NOT RECOMMEND...Prompt delivery and happy with the shower screen product. However, the delivery guys left the most ridiculously huge full height wooden pallet behind with the delivery which we didn't realise until they had left. Despite asking, the company refused to collect it and we were left to try and dismantle it into small enough pieces to fit into a car and dispose of it at the local dump. Very annoying.
Hello Colin

Thank you for your feedback, I'm sorry you feel this way, Upon looking at your order, I can see this pallet was left to protect the screen from damage.

Customer Services
Not good. I ordered a tray screens and shower etc. The first delivery arrived two days later. Wrong size tray and only one screen. Rang company and said it would be sorted. Next day another couple of bits....... no tray. Two days later still no tray. Rang company who said they would investigate and call me back. No call back. Seriously behind schedule now. Tiler waiting to get on. Where's my tray?????
Hello Chris

Thank you for your feedback, in regards to this case, i believe there was some confusion, which we deeply apologise for, occasionally mistakes can happen, we have taken note of this situation to ensure that this does not happen again.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Tradewetrooms
1st Sent me a second hand drain to go with the wet room former, it was scratch up and had clips broken off, I ended up buying another one from a local plumbing shop £60 drown the drain. Couldn't deal with the headache of returning it. 2nd I placed my order 10 mins before the "next day delivery" time, sadly missed the courier so came 2 days after I placed my order.
Good Afternoon, Thank you for your feedback. We are extremely sorry to hear about the issues regarding your order and problems regarding your product and the delivery. The issue has been passed on to management who are investigating this further. We do understand your frustration and can only apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. Kindest Regards Trade Wet Rooms
Additional items were not sent with original order so had to pay additional delivery.
Were too get back to me on costs but failed to do so.
Trade Wetrooms is rated 4.51 based on 674 reviews