Trade Wetrooms Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Trade Wetrooms

About Trade Wetrooms: Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

11L-11M Milton Park

Click Here

Tell us how Trade Wetrooms made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Alex Stanley
"Brilliant service and very happy with the products. Will definitely use again. Bet I don't win the lawnmower though. 😕"
Joe Squelch
"I'm a plumbing and heating engineer of over 10 years and have installed countless wet floors. I Have always used another companies products (wedi) for installing wet room shower floors as it was what I was comfortable using. On googling wet rooms I came across 'tradewetrooms.com' and thought I would try them out, as the website offered excellent information and technical details on the wet room kit I was planning on buying. I purchased the kit at an extremely reasonable price and was, in all honesty, a little sceptical on the quality of the product, due to the difference in price between the jackoboard kit and the usual suppliers equivalent. I was genuinely shocked to find out when opening the delivery,(which was extremely well packed to protect against damage in transit) that not only was the kit as good as the usual one I would purchase, in my professional opinion, it was actually far easier to install and didn't compromise on quality at all. I ordered the kit on a Monday at 10.30am and received it the next day before 12pm! Excellent time scales. One very happy customer here! Will 100% be using tradewetrooms.com again and have already recommended them to a potential client for my next project."
Trade-wet-rooms
"Ordered a tough x wet room tray trap and tile cover for drain was competitively priced, delivered within days the driver called me as I wasn't in to see where to leave parcels and excellent after sales/ when I called the customer service helpline for technical information, the tray went in easy was really strong and looks the part now it's tiled. I am a trade customer this was my first time using trade wet rooms and will definitely use again!!"
Website
"we Ordered on Tuesday it came Friday paid for next day delivery ? . Paid £30 and this was for it saying heavy item . The item was t heavy ? We rang wanting to know where the goods were at the person on the phone just said Hello not even saying the company name ."
Website
"Not to impressed with the service ask for 1500 x 900 shows tray sent 1200 x 900 also no free delivery package was rip will not use this company again"
Website
"Ordered a wet room shower tray on the Monday morning at 09.24 and paid for next day delivery it is now Thursday afternoon and we may get a delivery this evening !! Very poor service."
Website
"Tray hasn’t arrived despite booking the day off work yesterday with a message confirming it was coming yesterday afternoon! No message since to say when it’s coming."
Website
"I recently bought a wet room base 1200 x900 from yourselves. Initially I was very impressed with the service however and the whole customer experience , however when my plumber has come to fit the base. He has opened the delivery to find that one of the boards ( can be used for timber and concrete) has a large amount of either floor screed or some sort of adhesive adhere to it .This indicates to myself that the item in question has been used and merely repackaged and sent out to a unsuspecting customer. This is something I wouldn't of expected nor warranted. Kind Regards Ian Dorricott 07843947494"
Website
"Made my order on a wed and asked it to be delivered on a fri. So not even next day as promised could be done. I took the day off work to receive it. It never turned up even after calling and being told it would. Waste if my whole day and a days work lost. Need it for Mon and so far it hasn't turned up so looks like my Mon job is now going to be delayed."
Website
"Delivery of three items were promised for next day delivery. I had to collect from the carriers depot one day late as I had plumbers waiting for the items. Telephone call from Trade wetrooms on the day that I collected (one day late) stated items would not be delivered until the following day!!!!"
Website
"Shower tray delivered damaged. Evidence of package being walked on. "Foot prints" resulting in cracked tray.All packing was covered in "fragile" tape."
Hello Robert

Thank you for your feedback, I'm sorry to see your order has arrived damaged, i can see my colleague is dealing with this for you and will get this rectified as soon as we can for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Best Wishes

Trade Wetrooms
Price
"Ordered on Wednesday but got call on Thursday that is out of stock so they offer replacement with Advertised Next Day Delivery and nothing on Friday not even an email about delay, no tracking possible."
Website
"Good service until something arrives damaged. What a palaver to get it returned. Two very large items both damaged. I had to to do the phoning to try and sort it out as the returns dept. was very busy. I suggested that we could still use the items in exchange for a couple of packs of sealant as compensation but no that could not be ‘authorised’, so with huge inconvenience had to arrange an exchange. My rating is based on customer after sales."
Website
"Very quick delivery, but poor customer service. I ordered 2 trays and 2 drains. All arrived the next day, but one of the drains had been sent to a different customer before and apparently they couldn't be bothered to check the box when returned. Packing slip for that customer still in the box, a rusty screwdriver, bits spread all over the box, pencil marks on the drain and a missing adapter...it gave me the impression I bought this second-hand, while paying full price. Anyway, since a drain is mainly hidden and nothing was really damaged, I mentioned the issue in an email, but only asked to replace the missing bit, i.e. a plastic adapter to connect the drain to existing pipework. No response... so gave them a call, was told they were waiting for the supplier to get back to them and they would call back...a few days later now...still waiting...waiting...waiting..."
Website
"First of all deliveries - the order came in 2 part consignment about which I was not advised at the point of placing it. I was not advised of even the day, let alone approximate time of either of those. First one I had to phone a neighbour to accept; I then made the company aware - they apologised and promised a notification for the next one but that didn't happen either. The second delivery was billed as a "specialist glass delivery" which was an absolute farce - a van marked "Beautiful bathrooms" turned up with one driver delivering my gigantic wetroom glass. He stood behind the glass in back of his van, hidden from view and next we saw was my glass just falling out of the van. My son just managed to catch it about 6 inches from the ground, then driver emerged gibbering "Oh, oh, how did that happen, it just fell"!! Then we discovered that the tray was wrong- on the Web page photo it appeared that the drain was towards one end but it is actually dead centre. I think the photo is misleading and I spoke about this and the problems with deliveries to the company representative who said he'd make management aware but I have not heard back. When someone promised to call me back that afternoon they did not. I have now incurred return costs and they will also deduct the cost of those bungled deliveries from my refund!! Such bad service, so to conclude I will never use them again"
Website
"if only you thought as much of actually delivering the goods contracted to you before you ask for reviews....."
Website
"WOULD NOT RECOMMEND...Prompt delivery and happy with the shower screen product. However, the delivery guys left the most ridiculously huge full height wooden pallet behind with the delivery which we didn't realise until they had left. Despite asking, the company refused to collect it and we were left to try and dismantle it into small enough pieces to fit into a car and dispose of it at the local dump. Very annoying."
Hello Colin

Thank you for your feedback, I'm sorry you feel this way, Upon looking at your order, I can see this pallet was left to protect the screen from damage.

Kind Regards

Customer Services
Website
"Not good. I ordered a tray screens and shower etc. The first delivery arrived two days later. Wrong size tray and only one screen. Rang company and said it would be sorted. Next day another couple of bits....... no tray. Two days later still no tray. Rang company who said they would investigate and call me back. No call back. Seriously behind schedule now. Tiler waiting to get on. Where's my tray?????"
Hello Chris

Thank you for your feedback, in regards to this case, i believe there was some confusion, which we deeply apologise for, occasionally mistakes can happen, we have taken note of this situation to ensure that this does not happen again.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

Tradewetrooms
"1st Sent me a second hand drain to go with the wet room former, it was scratch up and had clips broken off, I ended up buying another one from a local plumbing shop £60 drown the drain. Couldn't deal with the headache of returning it. 2nd I placed my order 10 mins before the "next day delivery" time, sadly missed the courier so came 2 days after I placed my order."
Good Afternoon, Thank you for your feedback. We are extremely sorry to hear about the issues regarding your order and problems regarding your product and the delivery. The issue has been passed on to management who are investigating this further. We do understand your frustration and can only apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. Kindest Regards Trade Wet Rooms
"Additional items were not sent with original order so had to pay additional delivery. Were too get back to me on costs but failed to do so."
Trade Wetrooms is rated 4.51 based on 552 reviews