Trade Wetrooms Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Trade Wetrooms

About Trade Wetrooms: Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

11L-11M Milton Park

Click Here

Tell us how Trade Wetrooms made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Alex Stanley
"Brilliant service and very happy with the products. Will definitely use again. Bet I don't win the lawnmower though. 😕"
Joe Squelch
"I'm a plumbing and heating engineer of over 10 years and have installed countless wet floors. I Have always used another companies products (wedi) for installing wet room shower floors as it was what I was comfortable using. On googling wet rooms I came across 'tradewetrooms.com' and thought I would try them out, as the website offered excellent information and technical details on the wet room kit I was planning on buying. I purchased the kit at an extremely reasonable price and was, in all honesty, a little sceptical on the quality of the product, due to the difference in price between the jackoboard kit and the usual suppliers equivalent. I was genuinely shocked to find out when opening the delivery,(which was extremely well packed to protect against damage in transit) that not only was the kit as good as the usual one I would purchase, in my professional opinion, it was actually far easier to install and didn't compromise on quality at all. I ordered the kit on a Monday at 10.30am and received it the next day before 12pm! Excellent time scales. One very happy customer here! Will 100% be using tradewetrooms.com again and have already recommended them to a potential client for my next project."
Trade-wet-rooms
"Ordered a tough x wet room tray trap and tile cover for drain was competitively priced, delivered within days the driver called me as I wasn't in to see where to leave parcels and excellent after sales/ when I called the customer service helpline for technical information, the tray went in easy was really strong and looks the part now it's tiled. I am a trade customer this was my first time using trade wet rooms and will definitely use again!!"
Website
"The price of the product was good. Paid for Next day delivery ended up being 3 days. Product arrived not in perfect condition, will make do, as unable to wait until another one arrives"
Website
"Fast delivery and Helpful on phone"
Website
"Delivery was on time but the item did not have a 50 -40mm adaptor in the kit as described so I couldn't install . Also the shower outlet instructions look good but are really clear! The shower outlet does not lock into the base! For the price its poor!"
Website
"Still waiting for waste to arrive despite being told waste and try would arrive on the the same day."
Website
"Unfortunately there was an item missing and the shower tray was slightly damaged on arrival. However, the transaction was easy, staff were friendly and organised for the missing part to be delivered separately, so overall fine."
Website
"Buying off the website was simple and straightforward and I liked the options they recommend alongside the wetroom tray so I can buy everything in one place. However, I placed the order on a Wednesday evening so was expecting everything by Friday. My builders were coming that day as well so perfect fit. Unfortunately only 2/3 out of the order turned up. The most important thing...the tray didn’t arrive until Monday. I do think it is an isolated case, but a little annoying as I had to chase up and it also pushed all my timings out of line"
Hello

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry that only part of your order arrived on the allocated date, unfortunately, on occasions, this can occur, however, we have taken this into account and we will aim to improve this so this does not happen again.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Tradewetrooms
Website
"We ordered a 1200 by 900mm wet room tray on a Tuesday for next day delivery. Having placed the order on that basis we were advised that it couldn't be delivered until the Thursday. Fair enough, we waited in all Thursday to be advised that there was a problem but it could be delivered Saturday. Again we changed plans and waited in only for nothing to arrive. It finally arrived on the Monday 5 days after planned. The tray is as described and came with all the accessories. It will be installed later this week and we'll see how we get on. They are a genuine firm, but in our case unable to meet their promises on delivery."
Hello Mark

Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated, upon looking at your order i can see that this item was out of stock, we were expecting the stock to arrive the next day, for delivery for you on Thursday, however, unfortunately, we were let down by the delivery and it arrived later than expected.

Apologies for this.

Best wishes

tradewetrooms
Website
"Overall, a reasonable service, staff are friendly and helpful, delivery was (for the most part) on time"
Hello Neal

Thank you for your feedback, we hope to hear from you soon.

Trade Wetrooms
Website
"Service was good, however production description was very misleading, - it literally is the toilet seat only, no lid included. however the picture online was of a toilet seat and lid. What am I ment to do with just a seat ???? not good."
Hello Lucy

Thank you for your feedback, i'm sorry you feel this way, we have taken this information on board and will ensure confusion like this does not occur in the future.

Trade Wetrooms
Website
"Appalling service. Next Day Delivery? Apparently not. Order placed Monday lunchtime. Website confirmed if order placed within next half hour or so, would qualify for next day delivery. Fantastic! Email of order confirmation came. States will get email confirming dispatch so can track. 3pm the following day, nothing more received. Called 'customer services' number. Explained what's happening. Very rude and abrupt person on the phone, put me on hold to check, then told me would indeed be delivered by 6pm to site where am working. 6pm came and went, no sign. Couldn't contact as customer services closes at 5.30pm! Waited and waited, had booked in the work to fit and also didn't want delivery turning up with no one around to receive. 8pm I left. Wasted time and had to cancel the job to install. Got home, checked email, order wasn't even processed and delivery confirmed until nearly an hour AFTER I'd rang. A full 26+hrs after the original order. Was very frustrated and angry, left till the following day to send email to customer services. Still didn't know whether it would actually be delivered by now (Wednesday) - today is Friday and I still haven't had an acknowledgement let alone a response. The items have since been delivered, but let's face facts, this company has no regard for the customer, isn't willing to deal with the complaints made and is happy to put blatant lies on their website about delivery expectations. Next time I will pay more to go elsewhere, as I'd be more likely to get any degree of service from them. This isn't how a business should be run, and had they bothered to actually look into the issue when I called and perhaps apologised for a delay and said would be the day after...... Well then I may have been just discontented about the delay. To be lied to and then ignored is frankly nothing short of a joke."
"Towel rail arrived within 2 days as per website. Nice product but slightly dented. I didn't have time to send back as wife and new baby coming home from hospital and needed a fully functioning heating system so just had the plumber put it on upside down to hide the damage!"
"We were not notified of delivery day I received a call when delivery person rang to say no one was in.When I arrived home only 3 of 4 pieces had arrived. A phone call the next to you office was dealt with efficiently & the missing item was delivered that day."
"My order was only partially delivered, left at the back of the house, with no note left by the delivery courier to say why only two items were delivered. Please call me on 01224 780314, as I have no reason from Trade wetrooms either??? Alan Massey"
Trade Wetrooms is rated 4.51 based on 552 reviews