Trade Wetrooms Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone
Read Trade Wetrooms Reviews

About Trade Wetrooms:

Trade price wet rooms, everything you need for DIY wet room projects, Nationwide Next day delivery, Order Online or Call our Wet Room Specialists!

customer.services@tradewetrooms.com

11L-11M Milton Park

Tell us how Trade Wetrooms made you happy
Website
Good telephone advice and service helped me choose the right item and necessary matching parts. Not sure why I was advised to order before 1300hrs to ensure next-day delivery when it actually took 3 days to arrive. Luckily my order wasn't time critical, so a later delivery wasn't a problem.
Website
Quick delivery. Good quality products. When ordering the tray former I thought I had clicked on the image with the waste offset. The tray that arrived has the waste in the center. I don’t have time to exchange it now so will have to try and move the existing drainage. Other than that, all is good.
Website
Deliver on time. Technical & sales staff available and helpful.
Website
Let down by delivery company otherwise would have been very good.
Website
The product was a good price, the staff were very friendly and helpful on the phone. We got the delivery on the preferred date. The only small problem was there was an item missing from the order, but I have been assured it will be sent out asap.
Website
Your website didn't work, but phoning a second time did.
Easy Web site Quick payment Not delivered yes so can't comment on quality
Website
Delivery was fast and the order was correctly supplied. However, it was difficult to tell exactly how the screens are designed from the website, and I ordered a floor/ceiling post unnecessarily as a result. Also the flipper screen hinge was not exactly as illustrated on the website. I think your website needs to be more precise.
Website
Ordering process very easy and even though I’d made a mistake on not adding my house number which was quickly resolved after a phone call
Website
supplied the materials i needed
Website
A good service and easy to deal with
Quick supply
Website
Knowledgeable about there product , pleasant and friendly , fast first class delivery, all you could ask for in a company , very happy with there service

We hope to hear from you again soon.

Good selectiom
Website
Excellent customer service and prompt delivery
Helpful on the phone. Ordered Monday after 3pm. One parcel delivered Wednesday; the other Thursday. Happy with quality and service. Would use again.
Thank you very much.

We hope to hear from you again soon.

Website
Apart from an out of stock delay, which did not hamper my installation progress, delivery was excellent, product looks great and Tradewetrooms always answered any queries I had re installation and updates on delivery.
Hello Robert

Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated, we hope to hear from you again soon.

Hello Robert,

Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated.

Website
Easy to use web site and speedy delivery. Would recommend but can’t get over the price for a bit of compressed foam. Not there fault just the industry.
Hello

Trade wetrooms
Website
Trade Wetrooms advertised an item on its website that is no longer available to purchase. It is discontinued stock. After taking my money and then telling me that it was discontinued, I was given the websites of 3 companies that deal in discontinued stock by a Wetrooms employee. I am still waiting for the money to be returned to my account though!
Hello

Thank you for your feedback, unfortunately situations where stock has become discontinued can occur and we can only apologise about this, as soon as we were aware, we made you aware of this.

From looking at your order i can see you were refunded in full on 26/09/2017.

Website
Would of rated Very Good but delivery was split between couriers. No notification of such so had to chase short delivery. Their customer service didn't even know of split delivery. This being said, both deliveries were made on the correct day,
Hello Matt

Thank you for your feedback, occasionally some items may come with different couriers, I'm sorry you were not informed of this.

However we hope you are happy with your wetroom.

Best wishes

Hi Matt

Thank you for your feedback, sometimes items can be put on two different deliveries, and we apologise for not notifying you of this.

Trade Wetrooms is rated 4.51 based on 553 reviews