Trade Radiators Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Trade Radiators

About Trade Radiators: ABOUT

Trade Radiators is the UK's premier online radiator and heated towel rail retailer, with a huge range of products suitable for any space in need of heat. Priding ourselves on providing high quality products, combined with a dedicated and knowledgeable support team, you can be sure to find a rad or rail to suit your needs. Whether you're looking for something for a small en-suite or are fitting out an entire new property development, Trade Radiators can assist with advice, competitive pricing, fast delivery and top quality products, as well as 100% security.

DELIVERY

Trade Radiators are delighted to be able to offer free delivery of our products to all mainland UK addresses. Whether your order includes single or multiple items, we'll delivery it fast and free without extra charges, using our friendly and reliable courier service. We take customer service incredibly seriously and fully understand the importance of an efficient and reliable delivery service for our customers.

T&Cs

We pride ourselves in the high quality of all of our radiators and heated towel rails as well as the detailed information provided on our website. However, we realise there are times when our customers will need to change or return their orders. For this reason, we offer a generous 30 day money back guarantee to all of our customers.

info@traderadiators.com

82 Mitchell Street

Tell us how Trade Radiators made you happy

A
"Great product, great service great company! I love my new radiator. It arrived the next day, have already recommended Trade Radiators to a few friends."
R Barrett
"Great looking radiator, very stylish and gives out plenty of heat. Our plumber commented on it and thought that we would have paid much more for it else where - good value for money"
A From Weymouth Dorset
"This is my 2nd shopping experience with Trade Radiators, just purchased 2 x 1800x476 column rads, arrived swiftly, in fact I was notified 18:15 that they were to be delivered next day which was short notice to take delivery, however, arrived safely and despite box being damaged both Rads in perfect order. Entire house made cosy now with modern tall rads from Trade radiators, I can highly recommend this site and customer service great but a phone call to agree a suitable delivery date would be greatly appreciated by all customers so they ight before."
"Correspondence was spot on. Rad ordered and delivered quickly. No problems. I’ll use Trade Radiators again without hesitation"
"Great Radiators. great price and delivered on time"
"Ordered Towel radiator Friday a.m was delivered Monday early p.m. Exactly what I wanted. Easy to use web site. I definitely recommend Trade Radiators."
"Best prices and very secure free shipping. Highly recommended."
"Great service and really helpful sales staff"
"As usual, fantastic speedy delivery of undamaged products. Keep up the great work."
"Excellent prices and excellent service. Also next day delivery- brilliant."
"Best company - no missing around, fast delivery, excellent"
Wow, that is truly wonderful to hear, thank you very much indeed!!!
"1st time Ive used this company. Great packaging, quick delivery, very good quality radiator at a superb price Would recommend and will definitely use again for future projects."
What a fabulous recommendation! Thank you, we will look forward to welcoming you back next time.
"Delivered on requested date. Good service"
Glad to hear that and see you've rated our service 5 stars, thank you!
"Did business with Trade radiators I have to say nothing is too much trouble i had a few issues with the rads the first being the plugs on some of the rads had been put in when the paint was wet and therefore impossible to remove without damaging the thread. I asked for a replacement and this was done within a couple of days. Also, in my opinion, the radiator brackets I found to be flimsy and thin gauge steel. These problems were soon resolved and they are a very good company to deal with and have great customer service."
Thanks for your helpful and positive review Tony, we're glad to hear that you're so happy with the service we have provided for you. As always, if there's anything at all we can ever help with please don't hesitate to contact us, we're here to help.
"exellant service"
Thank you Malcolm, great to hear you have rated our service so highly!
"Excellent service great quality and arrived next day"
That's excellent feedback, thank you very kindly. We hope to welcome you back again soon.
"Very speedy delivery and very well packaged. The radiators looked so much nicer "in the flesh" and I am far more than happy with them. They appear to be very good quality and much heavier than I imagined. Slight damage to a bleed valve during transit. When Trade Radiators were informed, I had a response within half an hour of e-mailing with a replacement to be delivered within two days. Very good customer service, easy to deal with, excellent quality product."
Thanks Andy for your helpful and positive feedback. We most definitely agree, the radiators look super online but even better in real life so it's great to hear that from a valued customer. We hope to welcome you back again soon.
"The whole process from ordering to delivery was trouble free and they look the part fitted. Appear to be good quality(I’m no expert) comparable with similar radiators at 3 times the price."
That's excellent feedback, thank you, we're very glad to hear that you're so pleased. Thanks for shopping with Trade Radiators.
"Very good service well packaged delivery and good value."
A super recommendation, thank you very much indeed. We look forward to welcoming you back again next time.
"Reliable good quality prompt delivery value for money"
That's fantastic feedback Paul, we really appreciate it and hope to welcome you back soon.
"Placed a standard order online. Radiators were delivered promptly and in perfect condition. However, due to my error when ordering, I needed to swap some of the radiators for alternatives. The level of service I received to achieve this was outstanding and made my life so much easier. Wjhat a great company to deal with."
Thanks you so much for your amazing recommendation Stewart, as a small team we genuinely appreciate it and look forward to welcoming you back next time. Thanks again.
"Great products and service. We have replaced all of the radiators in our old Victorian renovation project - all of them from Trad Radiators"
Thank you very much indeed, it's wonderful to hear you've been so pleased with your radiators and our service too. We look forward to welcoming you back again next time.
"good product and delivered on time"
Thank you for your 5 star review and positive feedback.
Trade Radiators is rated 4.67 based on 1,481 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access