Trade Radiators Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trade Radiators
Read Trade Radiators Reviews

About Trade Radiators:

ABOUT

Trade Radiators is the UK's premier online radiator and heated towel rail retailer, with a huge range of products suitable for any space in need of heat. Priding ourselves on providing high quality products, combined with a dedicated and knowledgeable support team, you can be sure to find a rad or rail to suit your needs. Whether you're looking for something for a small en-suite or are fitting out an entire new property development, Trade Radiators can assist with advice, competitive pricing, fast delivery and top quality products, as well as 100% security.

DELIVERY

Trade Radiators are delighted to be able to offer free delivery of our products to all mainland UK addresses. Whether your order includes single or multiple items, we'll delivery it fast and free without extra charges, using our friendly and reliable courier service. We take customer service incredibly seriously and fully understand the importance of an efficient and reliable delivery service for our customers.

T&Cs

We pride ourselves in the high quality of all of our radiators and heated towel rails as well as the detailed information provided on our website. However, we realise there are times when our customers will need to change or return their orders. For this reason, we offer a generous 30 day money back guarantee to all of our customers.

info@traderadiators.com

Trade Radiators 5 star review on 16th August 2021
Trade Radiators 5 star review on 30th July 2021
Trade Radiators 5 star review on 20th May 2021
E Albrecht
Excellent communication, from enquiry to purchase to delivery. Great price and quality, I recommend.
Fantastic modern radiator at a great price.says on your website that delivery had to be signed for but theres no one at my house during day so held off ordering for 2 wks til i found someone whos home in day so had it delivered to there address and they didnt hear the door but radiator was left on doorstep anyway.if i knew that id have had it delivered to my address.happy anyway.thanks.
Easy to use web site, simple ordering process and deliveries on time. What more do you need ?
Ordered from here previously and both times the service has been spot on. There was a slight issue with my products being out of stock, but the customer service assistance dealt with it immediately. 👍
It was easy to order the radiators I wanted & they were better value than I had found elsewhere. What's not to love?
Fabulous! Quality is great and customer service is good too. I have renovated 3 properties with their lovely cast iron period radiators. They make a room look amazing and enhance any period home.
Great quick and efficient service, Thank you to Jade brilliant asset to your your company.👏👏
Product seems excellent, but delivery firm was poor.
V good customer service
Jade professional and efficient service
Fast delivery, good product
Great price and fast delivery. The radiator is smart looking and gets hot!
Excellent service lovely radiator and valves up on the wall and looks really nice thankyou
Very good service. Very pleased with my radiators.
Fast service
Nice good quality radiators I will be looking to purchase more soon
Trade Radiators 5 star review on 19th November 2021
This is not the first time I have ordered from here and they will always be my first choice. They are very helpful if you need to ring them, their products are well described and they deliver overnight for free!
Well laid out informative easily navigated website. Good start. Great selection of radiators in all shapes sizes and colours. Best price for my requirement found anywhere on web. Ordering process straight forward and slick. Speedy delivery and package extremely well wrapped. Great all round service.
Trade Radiators 5 star review on 18th November 2021
Nothing not to like, book marked.
Prompt delivery for 4 double plugs. The retro white plugs have just been fitted and lm happy with the aesthetic finish and price that I paid.
Trade Radiators is rated 4.65 based on 3,115 reviews