Trade Radiators Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Trade Radiators

About Trade Radiators: ABOUT

Trade Radiators is the UK's premier online radiator and heated towel rail retailer, with a huge range of products suitable for any space in need of heat. Priding ourselves on providing high quality products, combined with a dedicated and knowledgeable support team, you can be sure to find a rad or rail to suit your needs. Whether you're looking for something for a small en-suite or are fitting out an entire new property development, Trade Radiators can assist with advice, competitive pricing, fast delivery and top quality products, as well as 100% security.

DELIVERY

Trade Radiators are delighted to be able to offer free delivery of our products to all mainland UK addresses. Whether your order includes single or multiple items, we'll delivery it fast and free without extra charges, using our friendly and reliable courier service. We take customer service incredibly seriously and fully understand the importance of an efficient and reliable delivery service for our customers.

T&Cs

We pride ourselves in the high quality of all of our radiators and heated towel rails as well as the detailed information provided on our website. However, we realise there are times when our customers will need to change or return their orders. For this reason, we offer a generous 30 day money back guarantee to all of our customers.

info@traderadiators.com

82 Mitchell Street

Tell us how Trade Radiators made you happy

A From Weymouth Dorset
"This is my 2nd shopping experience with Trade Radiators, just purchased 2 x 1800x476 column rads, arrived swiftly, in fact I was notified 18:15 that they were to be delivered next day which was short notice to take delivery, however, arrived safely and despite box being damaged both Rads in perfect order. Entire house made cosy now with modern tall rads from Trade radiators, I can highly recommend this site and customer service great but a phone call to agree a suitable delivery date would be greatly appreciated by all customers so they ight before."
S Goodwin
"I’ve had 5 of the column style rads from them and all have excellent. Great delivery and very good value, plumbers merchants could get close to their prices."
Mr K Contractor
"Good quality upright radiator. Delivered on time. Bit pricey but may reflect on the quality"
"I hav'nt fitted it yet but it does look a good product and well made ."
"Having purchased a radiator that arrived damaged and was not as described on the website, I was sent a replacement, but runs could be seen on the coating. Owing to the imminent start of my plumber, I had no option but to accept the radiator. I thought I had selected a good quality designer radiator but was dissapointed as it was not good value for money."
"We have now ordered 10 radiators from Trade Radiators over the last 2 years (as we slowly renovate rooms in our home). These have been delivered across multiple shipments and on each occasion, we have received top class, pro-active communications, efficient courier services and amazing products. They are not just a radiator but are real statement pieces in each room and the company are a real pleasure to deal with. Really cannot recommend Trade Radiators enough."
"We had a new radiator from this company which leaked within a very short time.The replacement did the SAME.The THIRD one lasted for three and a half years, and has now sprung a leak too. There's nothing wrong with our system - no other radiators in the house have EVER leaked. You really have to question the build quality. I'm waiting to see if they are going to offer a refund, as I am NEVER going to get another radiator from Trade Radiators again."
"good value excellent product and next day delivery."
"Service via the phone was very quick and efficient. The product appears to be of excellent quality and the delivery was very quick. All round a good trader!!!"
"Very effective service, placed order and it arrive following morning in staffordshire. Item offered value for money."
"Completely satisfied with this firm items came quickly. Not installed as yet so will update later"
"A good product and as described - valves arrived separately and had to call back to get mounting kit sent but good customer service response and kit arrived in a few days"
"Excellent customer service. I’d ordered a heated towel rail, instead of a radiator. The customer service team placed my order for the correct radiator and arranged collection and delivery for the next day. Radiator arrived as described and looks perfect, can’t wait for it to be installed in our bathroom."
"Really excellent, Website - setting out different options clearly; made selection very straightforward. Good prices and efficient delivery. Would recommend."
"Radiator came damaged by courier and although it was reported in the correct time etc, as per the t&c, the matter still hasn't been resolved yet."
"Excellent delivery great looking product and easy to use web site all at a good price too."
Brilliant feedback, thank you Geoffrey. Julie (Manager)
"Can't say enough about the great service I have from Trade Radiators. This was my second purchase and true to form I got it wrong. Realised the evening after ordering, called next morning and spoke to the team, no hassle, no worries just changed the order and shipped the right goods (which were with me next morning.....). Big thank you to Amanda in particular for being so patient and making it all happen. Will be sure to be back, and get it right next time :-)"
Wonderful to hear you're so happy with our service Paul, that is fantastic! I have personally passed your comments on to Amanda who really appreciated your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back next time! Julie (Manager)
"Unbeatable price for my Wentworth towel rail radiator, with very quick free delivery and the valves thrown in for free too."
Thanks for choosing Trade Radiators Gerry and a big thank you for your positive feedback too. Julie (Manager)
"Excellent product and customer care. Will definitely use again!"
Thanks Bridie and especially your mention of our customer care as we really do take pride in that, thank you. Julie (Manager)
"Brilliant company to deal with. I got my radiator and valves super quickly. I had ordered the wrong valve and they swapped it for the correct one with no fuss. Excellent customer service."
"Simple to order. Great service. The new radiator replaced an old one. Easy to install and looks good too."
Fabulous review, thank you Graham, that is great to hear! Julie (Manager)
"Great price. Radiator was delivered direct from manufacturer but had a manufacturing fault. Trade Radiators arranged a replacement very efficiently. Great customer service!"
Thank you for your honest and positive feedback Chris, glad to hear we resolved this for you swiftly and efficiently. Thanks again. Julie (Manager)
"Arrived promptly and in good condition. The radiator was good quality and great value so a happy customer."
A happy customer makes us happy too John so thank you very much indeed for your review. Julie (Manager)
Trade Radiators is rated 4.67 based on 1,383 reviews