Trade Radiators Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Trade Radiators

About Trade Radiators: ABOUT

Trade Radiators is the UK's premier online radiator and heated towel rail retailer, with a huge range of products suitable for any space in need of heat. Priding ourselves on providing high quality products, combined with a dedicated and knowledgeable support team, you can be sure to find a rad or rail to suit your needs. Whether you're looking for something for a small en-suite or are fitting out an entire new property development, Trade Radiators can assist with advice, competitive pricing, fast delivery and top quality products, as well as 100% security.

DELIVERY

Trade Radiators are delighted to be able to offer free delivery of our products to all mainland UK addresses. Whether your order includes single or multiple items, we'll delivery it fast and free without extra charges, using our friendly and reliable courier service. We take customer service incredibly seriously and fully understand the importance of an efficient and reliable delivery service for our customers.

T&Cs

We pride ourselves in the high quality of all of our radiators and heated towel rails as well as the detailed information provided on our website. However, we realise there are times when our customers will need to change or return their orders. For this reason, we offer a generous 30 day money back guarantee to all of our customers.

82 Mitchell Street

How would you rate Trade Radiators?

P Skinner
P Skinner
Verified Buyer

Great choice of product, easy website, good customer communication, super speedy delivery.
Delighted with my Designer radiatir, installed and working well.
Mr K Contractor
Mr K Contractor
Verified Buyer

Good quality upright radiator.
Delivered on time. Bit pricey but may reflect on the quality
J Bowes
Verified Buyer

We are becoming quite regular customers of Trade Radiators. We are a small business and find that ease of ordering and speed of delivery alongside the large choice of styles and the competitive prices keeps us coming back again. We always recommend Trade Radiators to our customer as well.
F
Verified Buyer

Prompt and efficient service.
Verified Buyer

Super quick service-delivered in less than 24 hours.
M Jackson
Verified Buyer

Decent product, arrived safely and quickly.
Verified Buyer

Radiator was delivered without brackets but they sent them out straight away. So very pleased with their service. Would recommend
Verified Buyer

The product looks of reasonable quality and the customer service was good. Prompt delivery.
Mr A W Mills
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery and good quality Radiator
Verified Buyer

Excellent products at great prices and fast delivery too.
Verified Buyer

Quality product. Delivered on time.Good customer support
V Customer
Verified Buyer

Radiators arrived on time, the online chat was very useful when I needed to clarify what valves I needed. I also had to speak to a member of staff and they were very helpful. Very happy with the service
Thank you for reviewing your shopping experience with Trade Radiators. I'm glad that you found our Customer Service team so helpful on the phone and also our handy online chat facility. We look forward to welcoming you again soon. Thank you. Kind Regards, Julie Boyle (Manager)
Verified Reviewer

Purchased Pisa electric towel rail four months ago and it stopped working. Trade radiators sent a new element - after bad telephone communication - but it is up to me to pay the cost of the labour to get the new element fitted. The towel rail is only four months old!! Trade radiators didn't care, they had sent a new element and that was that.
Thank you for reviewing your product. I have looked into this and your element stopped working so we have duly replaced this for you, as soon as you let us know there was an issue. As per our T&Cs (which you agreed to when placing the order) we will replace any item under the guarantee however we do not arrange or cover fitting costs, despite this I see that we have in fact refunded you £20 as a goodwill gesture. The Customer Service team were helpful as always and as I understand it you were angry that we were not sending out a tradesman to your property which is why you feel communication was bad and that we didn't care, when in fact it's quite the opposite and we refunded you the £20 even though it's not something we actually cover, we did this to help you. If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to contact our helpful Customer Service team on 0141 225 0430. Thank you. Julie Boyle (Manager)
Unverified Reviewer

Ordered radiator, monies taken but no confirmation, emailed but no response, after phone call was told it was out of stock and would be credited in 3-4 days, 2 weeks later after further telecoms and promises still awaiting credit
Thank you for your review. I have looked into this and you were duly sent an order confirmation email at the time of ordering, the same day we did call and leave you a voicemail and also email you to let you know the item had just gone out of stock. When you called us a week later asking to cancel and refund we did this right away for you. Please check with your bank as it has all been processed this side and any problems do call us on 0141 225 0430. Apologies for any inconvenience. Julie Boyle (Manager)
S Croker
Verified Buyer

Hi very happy with what I purchased I liked the nexted day delivery..
Thank you Steve for your great review of Trade Radiators, I'm glad you are very happy with your purchase of a Pisa Towel Rail and impressed with our next day delivery service. Kind Regards, Julie Boyle (Manager)
Verified Buyer

We have used trade radiators twice now and cannot fault anything. Great quality radiators at the best prices. We had to change our delivery day with our second order and this was done without a problem. Everything comes very well packaged and on time. Would highly recommend.
Dear Phil, we really appreciate you taking the time to review your experiences with Trade Radiators, you have bought some excellent products from our Contour, Traditional Towel Rail and Convector ranges. Thank you for recommending Trade Radiators so highly. Kind regards, Julie Boyle (Manager)
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent customer service , with personal care and attention. Packing was first class and delivery prompt. Will rate them very very high in every respect. A wonderful and trust worthy outlet.
I can't tell you how much myself and the team appreciate such a thoughtful review of our products and service. We genuinely strive to be the best we possibly can and service is so important to all of us so it's lovely when someone takes the time to mention us in this way, a very big thank you from Trade Radiators. Kind Regards, Julie Boyle (Manager)
Verified Buyer

We have not installed it yet and it will be another 4 or 5 weeks before it is. However on appearance it looks a quality product. I am pretty certain that once installed it will give a quality service.
A Collins
Verified Buyer

Service good , unfortunately delivery company let them down . Bad mannered delivery
person . Not helpful
Hi Alan, I'm sorry about the delivery driver giving a less than satisfactory service, we are not happy about that and have taken it on board (I will also report this to the courier company). I am glad however that you found our service good as we do try our very best. Thank you, Kind Regards, Julie Boyle (Manager)
M Lewis
Verified Buyer

Well where do i start, ordered 5 radiators, received 4 no problem, trying to get the 5th was an absolute nightmare, was promised it three times in one week took time off work for the delivery and it never arrived, after phoning on numerous occasions nobody seems to know where it was, last resort told them i wanted a refund then low and behold they could get it to me within a day, eventually i had it after 3 weeks of chasing them up, i will never ever use this company again.
Dear Maria, I do apologise for the inconveniences you have experienced with this order. There was a mis communication from the warehouse on the outstanding radiator arriving in. When we spoke on Thur 3rd we confirmed that the item was arriving into us on Fri 4th, so we confirmed on Fri 4th that the item had arrived in and we would arrange for this to be delivered to you on Sat 5th on an AM service. Kind Regards Stacey Love Assistant Manager
G Prince
Verified Reviewer

I placed an order on 28 July for two radiators in preparation for a booked plumber on 9 August. I telephoned to check the radiators would arrive the week commencing 31 July and was assured they would and I would receive a text to confirm delivery time. By 3 August I had received no text and called the main number. The operator could not locate my order and promised to call me back. I received no call. I called on 4 August and discovered that radiators had not been ordered due to a "warehouse error". I was offered one radiator by 2 August but the other would not arrive until about a week later. I cancelled the order. I will not be using Trade Radiators again. I have had to cancel the plumber who is not now available until September. Thanks trade radiators! My postcode is EX16 9DH if you wish to investigate further.
Verified Buyer

Prompt and courteous response when contacted about damaged radiator received. Replaced immediately.

Excellent next day delivery.
D
Unverified Reviewer

The speed of delivery was excellent and the quality and packaging of the designer radiators that I ordered was also excellent. Where the service was poor was the stock levels and time of delivery. After ordering and paying for two vertical designer radiators back in March 2017 the second one has only just arrived (end of July 2017). In the meantime I have had alternatives sent (wrong height) so sent back. Eventually the radiator I ordered came back into stock and was sent out to me, to be fair they did go halves as I upgraded one of them to a double vertical radiator but the hassle getting this far hasn't really been worth it.
Hi Dave, Thank you for your review. I have looked into the issues raised and we did inform you at the time that both items were out of stock, however this was then delayed which is of course of great inconvenience to you and I apologise for this. We had a few production delays with one factory which has thankfully now been resolved. With regards to the incorrect height arriving I'm afraid this was my own error when processing so I'm very sorry about that. Thankfully your order has been completed and any issues resolved, however please do not hesitate to contact me should there be anything further I can assist with. Kind Regards, Stacey Love (Assistant Manager)
Trade Radiators is rated 4.66 based on 1,147 reviews