Trade Radiators Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Trade Radiators

About Trade Radiators: ABOUT

Trade Radiators is the UK's premier online radiator and heated towel rail retailer, with a huge range of products suitable for any space in need of heat. Priding ourselves on providing high quality products, combined with a dedicated and knowledgeable support team, you can be sure to find a rad or rail to suit your needs. Whether you're looking for something for a small en-suite or are fitting out an entire new property development, Trade Radiators can assist with advice, competitive pricing, fast delivery and top quality products, as well as 100% security.

DELIVERY

Trade Radiators are delighted to be able to offer free delivery of our products to all mainland UK addresses. Whether your order includes single or multiple items, we'll delivery it fast and free without extra charges, using our friendly and reliable courier service. We take customer service incredibly seriously and fully understand the importance of an efficient and reliable delivery service for our customers.

T&Cs

We pride ourselves in the high quality of all of our radiators and heated towel rails as well as the detailed information provided on our website. However, we realise there are times when our customers will need to change or return their orders. For this reason, we offer a generous 30 day money back guarantee to all of our customers.

info@traderadiators.com

82 Mitchell Street

Tell us how Trade Radiators made you happy

A From Weymouth Dorset
"This is my 2nd shopping experience with Trade Radiators, just purchased 2 x 1800x476 column rads, arrived swiftly, in fact I was notified 18:15 that they were to be delivered next day which was short notice to take delivery, however, arrived safely and despite box being damaged both Rads in perfect order. Entire house made cosy now with modern tall rads from Trade radiators, I can highly recommend this site and customer service great but a phone call to agree a suitable delivery date would be greatly appreciated by all customers so they ight before."
S Goodwin
"I’ve had 5 of the column style rads from them and all have excellent. Great delivery and very good value, plumbers merchants could get close to their prices."
Mr K Contractor
"Good quality upright radiator. Delivered on time. Bit pricey but may reflect on the quality"
"Ordered the towel rad online as I found it cheaper that on high street trader. it arrived on day stated which is reassuring. Great value for money and well made, looks good. Joe"
Thanks for your review Joe, we are glad to hear you're so happy with your purchase. Julie (Manager)
"Excellent efficient service, helpful on line “chat” and we love the radiators - as did the plumbing people who installed them"
What glowing feedback, thank you so much, wonderful to hear! Julie (Manager)
"Absolute bunch of amateurs. They sent out the wrong radiators. They phoned advising me of this and to reject the order only 5 minutes before the courier arrived, so he was thoroughly annoyed for an unnecessary journey with a large heavy item on board. Trade Radiators apologised and *confirmed* they had the correct sizes in stock said they would send them for an AM delivery the next day. I phoned them at 11:30am to chase the order only to find that they had not even bothered to send the new order So now I am out of pocket for the order and two days lost earnings. VERY VERY ANNOYED."
"If I could give this company 0 stars I would. I ordered £2500 worth of radiators from them and without boring everyone with the details, they were a nightmare to deal with. Goods went to wrong address one day, the following day, after waiting all day for them, was told an accident on the road had delayed them....the third day was eventually told the courier "had lost" ! £2500 worth of radiators.....and worse of all, on EVERY SINGLE occasion I had to ring the office, spoke to a different member of staff EVERY time....and EVERY single time was told, "sorry sir, I understand your frustration and will look into that for you right away and call you back".... NOT ONCE, not a single occasion get I get a call back !!! Every single time I had to call again, an hour or so later, only to get a different member of staff waffle on about how sorry they were....Absolutely diabolical service, worse I have ever encountered from an online supplier. If your a project manager or site manager stay well clear of this company, the lack of customer service and the waffle excuses are tiresome and ultimately costly. Only good thing I can say about them is that I got my money back without having to speak to 4 people and get brushed off every time. Woeful."
"Really fast delivery. Towel rail came well packed.. I'm really pleased with it. My only criticism is that there were no instructions for operating the controllable thermostat.. But, I did a Google search & managed to download the pdf.. I would have liked to know the graduated electric consumption, not just the maximum wattage. This may not matter, or be of any interest to other users.. So, I've still rated 5*."
"Friendly service, good selection of products, items arrived on time (7–10 WORKING days). Have already reordered additional rads from them."
"V good material v good price and delivery as well"
"They didn't ! First order was delivered damaged (dented & scratched) and the 2nd order was found to be welded incorrectly and beyond use. Their supplier needs to improve its quality control."
"Easy to order, exceptional service, terrific price and received the items order within 24 hours. Staff polite and pleasant. Would unequivocally recommend Trade Radiators. Thank you."
"The company's service was very quick and efficient, which is what one wants when buying something like radiators online. We have bought a number of radiators from this company now and they are all excellent quality and a very good price for this type of radiator. The delivery service was excellent and everything turned up on time, which was considerably quicker than expected! Trade Radiators is a company well worth using."
"Towel rail is of a very good quality at an excellent price.Trade radiators were very helpfull during the ordering over the telephone.Delivery by DX couriers was appalling,was told delivery would be next day (Wednesday) radiator finally arrived the following Monday.Would I order from trade radiators again ?not if the radiator was needed urgently.May be a more efficient courier is needed."
"Extremely friendly and helpful service on the phone. Honoured a guarantee on a defective radiator with prompt and immediate replacement, and ordered a second radiator at an excellent price. Delivery very prompt and extremely sensible delivery drivers."
"First delivery failed due to the radiator being damaged. Arrived the next day - it had been thrown into the back of a van. A single person delivered it and due to the weight obviously couldn’t lift it. My husband, who already has spinal issues had to help lift it into the house - he is now in agony. Really poor service, we weren’t told that we had to lift it to get it into the house. No guarantee with the product which we will have to chase. Haven’t even fitted it yet so it’s fingers crossed!"
"I used trade radiators as they had an offer on their Quinn radiators, you received a free valve with every radiator. When my order arrived there were no valves? I phone them and was told the offer had ended. The offer was clearly on their web site when i ordered. I felt cheated and was very disappointed. I will not be using this company again. Be careful of their offers."
Thanks for your review. I am sorry to hear that you feel disappointed in missing out on the offer for free valves. That particular offer was for a limited time only (while stock lasts) and your order was placed after the offer had ended. We do run amazing offers on different products on a regular basis but they, like any offers, do not run continually so it's always advisable to take advantage of one that suits your needs when you can rather waiting until the offer ends and missing out. Julie (Manager)
"Recommended by 2 friends who also bought towel rails. Came next day and well packed. So fitted and does the job and looks good. Nothing more needs to be said."
"Great service from order to delivery"
"Huge selection, easy calculation of output & filtering of suitable rads, reasonable prices, reliable delivery."
"excellent service and prompt delivery thank you"
"I liked Trade Radiators’ website. The designer radiator we chose arrived the next day undamaged and is superb. Can’t wait to get it plumbed in. We’re going to install a new ensuite bathroom soon and will be buying another designer radiator for it from Trade Radiators."
"I called TR for some suggestions regarding my order and some extras I wanted to buy. I had chosen a bare metal radiator that looked amazing but I was unsure about the technical aspects. The information given were useful and very well explained. I qualified for free next day delivery and because it was my first order I also got 5%!I received an email confirmation with tracking number straight away. My order was delivered on the following day by 2different couriers in impeccable conditions. I am very pleased with the service received and will strongly recommend Trade Radiators! Well done you guys!"
Trade Radiators is rated 4.67 based on 1,344 reviews