Trade Radiators Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trade Radiators
Read Trade Radiators Reviews

About Trade Radiators:

ABOUT

Trade Radiators is the UK's premier online radiator and heated towel rail retailer, with a huge range of products suitable for any space in need of heat. Priding ourselves on providing high quality products, combined with a dedicated and knowledgeable support team, you can be sure to find a rad or rail to suit your needs. Whether you're looking for something for a small en-suite or are fitting out an entire new property development, Trade Radiators can assist with advice, competitive pricing, fast delivery and top quality products, as well as 100% security.

DELIVERY

Trade Radiators are delighted to be able to offer free delivery of our products to all mainland UK addresses. Whether your order includes single or multiple items, we'll delivery it fast and free without extra charges, using our friendly and reliable courier service. We take customer service incredibly seriously and fully understand the importance of an efficient and reliable delivery service for our customers.

T&Cs

We pride ourselves in the high quality of all of our radiators and heated towel rails as well as the detailed information provided on our website. However, we realise there are times when our customers will need to change or return their orders. For this reason, we offer a generous 30 day money back guarantee to all of our customers.

info@traderadiators.com

Trade Radiators 5 star review on 11th November 2019
Linda Jones
Trade Radiators 5 star review on 30th October 2019
Graeme Ross
From ordering online to delivery was within 24 hours , great service Will definitely use again
Great service, lovely radiator. Arrived next day!
Ordered online with no fuss and delivery arrived exactly when scheduled - already placed a second order
Quick dispatch and good price and service
Good quality at a reasonable price, all delivered next day included in the price.
Used twice and will use again. Thank you!
Radiator arrive at time stated, well packed and secure.
Once opened was surprised by the quality of the product.
After fitting this radiator, it lived up to expectation.
Thank you for a good product at a good price.
Really good quality radiator. I think it actually looked better than the marketing picture. Delivery was quick and on time
Had a great experience with Trade Radiators yesterday. Had a problem with a radiator bought from them THREE years ago, they were apologetic, asked a few questions and called me back the same day. They didn't just replace the radiator but upgraded to a product better suited to my needs at no addition cost. To top it all they delivered the very next day. They say you find out what real customer service is only when you have a problem. Trade Radiators excelled - cheers to the lass who made my day!
Good quick delivery . Good radiatior at a reasonable
Price , fittings needed some shopping down and adjusting but all in all good
I found the radiator I wanted almost immediately at Trade Radiators unfortunately it was not due in until 8 October. So I searched the internet for a comparable radiator and became extremely frustrated as on a number of competitors web sites where the site indicated stock on trying to add the item to the basket was informed it was out of stock. I decided to wait for the stock at Trade Radiators.
I’m really glad I did, the stock appeared on the day it was supposed too, the transaction went smoothly and I received the radiator in record time,
The product is of good quality and a good price. Not only am I impressed but the wife is as well and that takes some doing. Great experience all round.
The carriers did not phone to say when they would deliver, just turned up, lucky we were I.
From ordering to delivery was exellent
Bought a couple of vertical anthracite column rads with matching anthracite valves. Easy, straight forward purchase and very fast delivery. Generally very pleased with product, nice design and seems robust.
Small gripe....and it is small. The lower set of wall brackets are partially sprayed/galvanised metal colour which seems odd when the ones at the top of the rad are sprayed fully anthracite. The lower set are visible through the rad and from the side so I personally think they should match the radiator colour that you order?
Most people who order these style of rads are doing so for the aesthetics so the mismatch brackets are slightly disappointing.
Easy to use web site for online ordering. Exceptionally quick delivery, radiator arrived next day, product as described and good quality.
not fitted yet but seems good quality and looks good
We ordered a column radiator and some valves, both arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Very happy with the products themselves, great quality and look lovely. Would be even better if Palletline could provide 2 hour delivery slots on the day.
First class, on time and complete.
Excellent experience with this website would definitely recommend any At good prices.
Trade radiators have a massive range to choose from. I liked the fact that you could search by pipe centres, as well as width and height. The ordering process is very easy and delivery is really fast.
Radiator feels good quality and delivery was quick but a bit disappointed with the flimsy plastic fixings that came with it. Hope they're strong enough to hold it.
Trade Radiators is rated 4.70 based on 2,360 reviews