Trade Radiators Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Trade Radiators

About Trade Radiators: ABOUT

Trade Radiators is the UK's premier online radiator and heated towel rail retailer, with a huge range of products suitable for any space in need of heat. Priding ourselves on providing high quality products, combined with a dedicated and knowledgeable support team, you can be sure to find a rad or rail to suit your needs. Whether you're looking for something for a small en-suite or are fitting out an entire new property development, Trade Radiators can assist with advice, competitive pricing, fast delivery and top quality products, as well as 100% security.

DELIVERY

Trade Radiators are delighted to be able to offer free delivery of our products to all mainland UK addresses. Whether your order includes single or multiple items, we'll delivery it fast and free without extra charges, using our friendly and reliable courier service. We take customer service incredibly seriously and fully understand the importance of an efficient and reliable delivery service for our customers.

T&Cs

We pride ourselves in the high quality of all of our radiators and heated towel rails as well as the detailed information provided on our website. However, we realise there are times when our customers will need to change or return their orders. For this reason, we offer a generous 30 day money back guarantee to all of our customers.

info@traderadiators.com

82 Mitchell Street

How would you rate Trade Radiators ?

A From Weymouth Dorset
"This is my 2nd shopping experience with Trade Radiators, just purchased 2 x 1800x476 column rads, arrived swiftly, in fact I was notified 18:15 that they were to be delivered next day which was short notice to take delivery, however, arrived safely and despite box being damaged both Rads in perfect order. Entire house made cosy now with modern tall rads from Trade radiators, I can highly recommend this site and customer service great but a phone call to agree a suitable delivery date would be greatly appreciated by all customers so they ight before."
S Goodwin
"I’ve had 5 of the column style rads from them and all have excellent. Great delivery and very good value, plumbers merchants could get close to their prices."
Mr K Contractor
"Good quality upright radiator. Delivered on time. Bit pricey but may reflect on the quality"
"Excellent looking product.. The female threaded hole for the valves leaked slightly after installation. Used plenty of Boss White. Had to tighten quite fiercely to alleviate the problem. Otherwise Very Good. Good Price also and delivery."
"Excellent service from start to finish,would definitely recommend and use again,5 Stars"
"Delivered on time, seems good quality, however their demand for checking on the doorstop to maintain any warranty for damage in transit is totally unacceptable and having to sign as unchecked when the delivery driver hands you an electronic sign for device."
Thanks for your review, you do actually have 3 working days to check the goods as per our T&Cs giving you plenty of time to open and check the items. I'm glad you're happy with your goods, thanks for shopping with us. Julie (Manager)
"This review request is too early as there's an unresolved issue I'm waiting on their customer service to respond to me. The three radiators I ordered had all had their packaging badly damaged by the courier,(DX) who ripped one radiator off a hook on the floor of the van - leaving a big gash in the protective packaging and damaging the radiator paintwork. I immediately sent photos of the damage to Trade Radiators, they' responded 5 days ago that they're looking at my issue, but not got back to me since So I can't comment yet on the radiators, but sadly the service and response has been poor, and I'm having issues with anything delivered by DX for my postcode, such that I would have ordered from someone else if I'd known they used DX."
Hi Michele, as you know, we have been waiting for you to get back to us to let us know if any of your items are actually damaged. We received lots and lots of pictures from you, of just packaging/boxes. You still hadn't checked the items so see if there were any actual damages. Packaging doesn't get replaced obviously but damaged goods do of course however we do need to know a) if you do have any damaged items, b) images of the actual radiator damages and c) confirmation of which item(s) are damaged, if any. We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
"Great service and delivery. Great product and looks great. Would defiantly use again and would highly recommend"
Thank you for your amazing review, we very much look forward to welcoming you back next time. Julie (Manager)
"Lovely radiator delivered in 2 days when told it would be 5. Very easy and pleasant transaction."
Fantastic feedback, thank you Steve and thanks for shopping with us. Julie (Manager)
"We love dealing with this company. The radiators are amazing and look really beautiful. The staff are helpful and delivery is always the very next day. Thank you"
What an amazing review, thank you for your kind words Suzannah, we really appreciate it. It's always wonderful for us to hear from our happy customers. Looking forward to welcoming you back next time. Julie (Manager)
"The item was despatched and delivered just as promised. Can't fault it."
Great to hear, thank you Simon and thanks for choosing Trade Radiators. Julie (Manager)
"Great service as always !!"
Thank you Shaun and a big thank you for your continued custom, we genuinely appreciate it and look forward to welcoming you back next time. Julie (Manager)
"Excellent service, well made product, well packed. Timely and reasonable delivery."
Thank you for your positive feedback Mike and thank you for shopping with us. Julie (Manager)
"This is probably my 5 th radiator from this company and really can’t fault the product or service - it’s perfect for my needs and can recommend"
That is fantastic to hear Brian, thank you so much for your continued custom, wonderful that you're so happy with our products and service. We are looking forward to welcoming you back next time. Thanks again. Julie (Manager)
"Be afraid...... Be very afraid, if you try to deal with Julie in "customer services" shocking! Good fast delivery, incorrect dimensions in website, cheap & cheerful. You get what you pay for. Definitely the poorest after sales service of any company I've ever known. Oh. And poor reviews get removed. You have been warned."
"Very rapid delivery."
Great that you're so impressed with our next day delivery service, thanks for choosing Trade Radiators. Julie (Manager)
"You were both prompt and efficient efficient. Very good. However, this is the second review you have requested : it would be well if you sorted it out!"
Thanks for your positive feedback. You may have received a review invitation for the product and then one for the company, apologies for the inconvenience. Julie (Manager)
"Very quick delivery. Exactly as stated. Would use again"
Great to hear, thanks for the excellent feedback. Julie (Manager)
"A towel rail we ordered arrived damaged but we have not been offered a replacement by Trade Radiators due to our plumber opening the packaging 6 working days after delivery as opposed to the 3 days that Trade Radiators stipulate. This was extremely disappointing, and I am sure it is not uncommon for people to not immediately check the contents of deliveries when they are undertaking a significant renovation project. I would not use this company again due to their draconian customer service!"
"Good product a designer rad but instructions were very poor even to getting the drill size wrong for the wall plugs"
Thanks for your review Tim, I'm wondering if maybe the wrong instructions were included, if you managed to get sorted that's great, if not a quick call to us and we will have what you need over to you right away. Thanks. Julie (Manager)
"I bought 6 radiators in total from Trade Radiators, via two separate orders. On both occasions (and in between) I received help and assistance using their online chat facility and directly by phone. On the second order (4 radiators) there was some confusion concerning delivery date, but since this was ironed out, and given that they'd pulled out all the stops to ensure I received my radiators in time for a pre-arranged plumber (I left it very tight, and the officially stated estimated delivery date didn't guarantee arrival in time) then that is a very minor quibble. What I didn't appreciate, however, was that of the 4 radiators I ordered, 3 were coming on one day, and one on another, which meant I had to arrange to be at home all day for two full days. It would have been nice if the order could have been aggregated, but given my circumstances, this was only a slight inconvenience - the important factor being that they were delivered ahead of the installation date. The radiators seem of good quality (the plumber liked them, but found the installation/hanging process/instructions to be unnecessarily complicated (in fact needing a workaround on the 3 Apollo Magenta aluminium rads) but he got there. The service was good, the delivery as stated, and the rads look good. Yo date I've had no need of any after-sales assistance (which is often the acid test for a company) but assuming the rads are reliable in the long run, I'd have no hesitation in recommending Trade Radiators."
"Excellent experience from online purchase to delivery would recommend this site to any potential purchaser."
That is excellent indeed, thank you for your recommendation and for shopping with us. Julie (Manager)
"Good Service and Quality Best Price and delivered on time."
Thanks for the 5 star rating and for choosing Trade Radiators. Julie (Manager)
Trade Radiators is rated 4.68 based on 1,319 reviews