Trade Radiators Reviews

Based on 3,303 reviews
Read Trade Radiators Reviews

About Trade Radiators:

ABOUT

Trade Radiators is the UK's premier online radiator and heated towel rail retailer, with a huge range of products suitable for any space in need of heat. Priding ourselves on providing high quality products, combined with a dedicated and knowledgeable support team, you can be sure to find a rad or rail to suit your needs. Whether you're looking for something for a small en-suite or are fitting out an entire new property development, Trade Radiators can assist with advice, competitive pricing, fast delivery and top quality products, as well as 100% security.

DELIVERY

Trade Radiators are delighted to be able to offer free delivery of our products to all mainland UK addresses. Whether your order includes single or multiple items, we'll delivery it fast and free without extra charges, using our friendly and reliable courier service. We take customer service incredibly seriously and fully understand the importance of an efficient and reliable delivery service for our customers.

T&Cs

We pride ourselves in the high quality of all of our radiators and heated towel rails as well as the detailed information provided on our website. However, we realise there are times when our customers will need to change or return their orders. For this reason, we offer a generous 30 day money back guarantee to all of our customers.

info@traderadiators.com

82 Mitchell Street

Tell us how Trade Radiators made you happy
Not hung radvyet, but looks exactly what i wanted, just like photo.
Fast delivery. Sent an alternative part due to an item being out of stock, which was more expensive but waived the extra cost.
Nice looking radiator, threads were a bit pitted on one side , but not too much trouble to clear up.
Excellent service. I had to call to check what I needed ( I’m not a heating engineer or plumber), and was very well advised. The items arrived the following day, with good updates from the courier. Sone of tge best service from an online provider I’ve had.
Great company with high standard quality products. Excellent communication. Very quick delivery. Highly recommending.
Good quality radiator, well packed and arrived undamaged and by estimated delivery date
Excellent quality and service
I Rate more than 5 Jade is amazing so helpful nothing a problem for her .Credit to your company . Would definitely recommend
Honest trader, I enquired about a Casina Verticle Anthracite Radiator, he said it was in stock and it was! I'd been let down by two other companies who took my money knowing they could not supply so I was wary.....no need! Friendly efficient service over the telephone, straight forward advice and super quick delivery. I was out when the delivery man arrived and he called me to see where he should leave the radiator. GREAT Service!!
When i contacted them to find out if my order had been dispatched i had a prompt reply and as per their word my order was dispatched the next day.They were let down by a poor delivery service,I emailed them again to find out where my order was but haven’t had a reply.Order turned up next .
Very prompt and efficient service, and at a competitive price. Wide range of radiator options. I went for the stainless steel towel rails and can't fault them. Only point to make is that the brackets on the model I chose are fixed, so it takes some precision to install if, as was the case here, you're swapping out older rads. But they're in place, look great, and work well. Will very likely be back for more.
Fast and efficient service, great product!
Fantastic value for money, great quality product a fair bit cheaper than other similar products offered by other vendors. Easy to order online and delivered promptly, fitted by our plumber, looks good and performs exactly as it should. No complaints or tangible reason to markdown so 5 stars :)
I actually found a radiator in the size I wanted for a couple of pounds less- but I have used Trade Radiators before when I was doing my upstairs bathroom, they helped me out when I had ordered the wrong thermostat even though it was my fault, I came back to them because I knew I was getting great customer service, and I knew that the radiators I would get were good quality
First class service from order to delivery. Radiator looks great and better price than anywhere else
Gorgeous looking radiator and the size perfect. Good output of heat. Prompt delivery and very helpful and kind delivery man
I ordered a stainless steel towel radiator and chrome plated angled valves. Rapid despatch, all items arrived in perfect condition. Happy customer.
This radiator is not what I expected, no where on the website did it say this range is TEXTURED. Unfortunately I didn't see this on the box before it was fitted. The size is also wrong, its 550 not 600 high as stated.
We're very pleased with our stainless steel ladder radiator from Trade Radiators. It is of excellent quality and represents very good value for money.
Reina Neval Horizontal Aluminium Designer Radiator, White, 600mm x 1171mm - Double Panel I order this radiator, firstly it is not 600mm it is 550mm, so now I need to decorate. The finish on this is textured, no where on the website does it say this. Unfortunately I was unaware of this until it was on the wall. I have reported this to trade radiators.
Trade Radiators is rated 4.64 based on 3,303 reviews