Trade Radiators Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trade Radiators
Read Trade Radiators Reviews

About Trade Radiators:

ABOUT

Trade Radiators is the UK's premier online radiator and heated towel rail retailer, with a huge range of products suitable for any space in need of heat. Priding ourselves on providing high quality products, combined with a dedicated and knowledgeable support team, you can be sure to find a rad or rail to suit your needs. Whether you're looking for something for a small en-suite or are fitting out an entire new property development, Trade Radiators can assist with advice, competitive pricing, fast delivery and top quality products, as well as 100% security.

DELIVERY

Trade Radiators are delighted to be able to offer free delivery of our products to all mainland UK addresses. Whether your order includes single or multiple items, we'll delivery it fast and free without extra charges, using our friendly and reliable courier service. We take customer service incredibly seriously and fully understand the importance of an efficient and reliable delivery service for our customers.

T&Cs

We pride ourselves in the high quality of all of our radiators and heated towel rails as well as the detailed information provided on our website. However, we realise there are times when our customers will need to change or return their orders. For this reason, we offer a generous 30 day money back guarantee to all of our customers.

info@traderadiators.com

Trade Radiators Reviews | 27th May 2020
Trade Radiators Reviews | 1st April 2020
Trade Radiators Reviews | 6th March 2020
More Photos & Videos
Excellent. Telephone communication very good and speedy delivery.
Good selection of radiators and delivered within a couple of days of the order.
Very good site to use. Towel rail not installed yet, but a good looking item at a very good price. Thanks.
Absolutely terrible service. Promised calls back on several occasions and never happened.
Amazing service and fantastic website offering me all the advice I needed and the images are clear for the products.

I stopped short of purchasing the radiator as part of my order as I found it cheaper elsewhere. Am kicking myself because I only saw your price guarantee afterwards. Will definitely be using you as I replace more radiators in the house.
Great work getting what I needed to me as quick you did, order one night, dispatched the next day arrived the next day again.
Really good easy to use website prices very competitive my only down was when I phoned up and left a message nobody got back to me
ordered standard type radiator in stock on the 16/6. Payment taken on the 17/6. Advised rad dispatched on the 23/6. It is now the 2th of July, and I am still waiting for a delivery! Spoke to customer services twice, with a different excuse each time.
Faultless Service

Good price, good quality and fast delivery. Can't ask for more
The radiator hasn’t been installed yet but very quick delivery
Top class company with swift dispatch at a VERY reasonable price for Aladdin HV30C cartridges. Thank you
Delighted with radiator.arrived extra fast.
Great quality products, friendly and helpful customer service and very fast delivery. Totally recommend to anyone
Very quick delivery. The valves look lovely. Just waiting for the plumber to fit them.
We needed black matt radiator valves and Trade Radiators were very competitively priced. Ordering online was a breeze and we were kept informed of the order from dispatch to 2 hour delivery window. Great stuff 👍
Great radiator at a great price, well packaged and delivered very fast !
I posted a negative review when I used this company for a previous purchase. However, on that occasion they dealt with my issues quickly and professionally so I thought I'd use them again. This time everything was just perfect. Great customer service, really simple ordering process, great value and delivery within 48 hours of order being placed. Impeccable!!
Very helpfully, particular size I needed was available at a competitive price and delivered on time...thanks.
Beautiful radiators delivery on time
Had a problem with slight damage to our radiator but was resolved quickly and was pleased with the results
Trade Radiators is rated 4.69 based on 2,126 reviews