Tower Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tower
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Tower made you happy
I'm confused by all the warranty complaints of how to register and extend their warranty. I personally found it extremely simple. Tower use 'registermywarranty.co.uk' to do this for them.

On the Tower website, go to the bottom of the home page:
1) Under 'Useful information' select 'Extend Your Warranty'
2) The new page has a link 'to be redirected to the warranty page' - select the link!
3) The new page has a box with a number of brands listed. Click on 'Tower' - it goes from a white icon to a black one when the mouse hovers over the brand name...
4) This now takes you to page 1 where you fill in your first and last names and email address, with up to two boxes to tick then continue...
5) Page 2 you can either put your serial no. or model no. or use icons that will help you select your product for you, continue...
6) You'll see a picture confirming your product (if it isn't - search again). If it is correct, put in where you bought it from and the date of purchase, select 'Register my Warranty'.
7) DONE. An email will be sent to the email address you gave and it confirms the details and date of your warranty. It arrived immediately in my inbox.

EASY :-)
It says to register online for extended warranty, only to find when you log in this isn't given as an option! Absolute rubbish
Trying to extend the warranty on my Rose Gold Sandwich Maker and getting absolutely nowhere! I click the link and I get sent back to the homepage. Awful headache on the way now!
"Extend your Warranty" section is dismal. Having entered details twice the site takes me back to the beginning. no recognition as to whether the system has accepted details or not.
i hope that if I need the extended warranty in the future it won't be refused!!
Hi Christine, what was the product/s you were trying to register? If you want to email me on david.thompson-jones@rkwltd.com and I will get these products registered for you.
How have i coped without my 2.2 litre air fryer.
Thanks TOWER
Update on review
I registered a product which bought in Dec 2020 and it was the wrong end date , but thanks to David and Sam its all been sorted now ,
Cheers
Brought a tower indoor grill, was faulty from purchase. Contacted them but heard nothing back.. poor service!
I am trying to extend warranty & jumping through hoops. For goodness sake how can I register for extended warranty?
Want to extend warranty, no place to do this for my Air Fryer. Fed up trying ! Fix your website, I hope the Fryer is better....sandra
Tower Customer Services are some of the worst ever experienced in 40 years of buying appliances, promises, lies, and generally being rude and ill mannered about genuine complaints . My advice is steer well clear as their product broke within 90 days and still waiting for a resolution 1 year later .
After only using the tower stainless steel one touch pressure cooker twice a problem occurred and the cooker will not build up pressure, causing the ingredients to burn to the bottom of the pan. After numerous emails to customer service I keep being told to change parts, seals etc on the cooker. Since I only used the cooker twice before the problem started, I find it very strange to be told by customer services that parts need replacing. The 10 year guarantee is a good selling point for the product. But in fact is a joke and people should know that if they ever need to make a claim, nothing will actually happen apart from spending time with emails going back and forward. I have rated the product and customer service 1 star, I would of rated no stars if that was an option.
It is the perfect product big enough to cook for all the family and cook different meals at the same time. Its not too big that it tales over but just perfect i would highly recommend this product it has made cooking so mich easier
Tower 5 star review on 28th May 2016
I have tried 2 other brands of soup makers in the past. Stainless steel burned all ingrediants. The other was returned to shopping channel as it was so high on the stand it was unsafe. My tower soupmaker is just perfect. You can see through the glass jug and watch it cook. Easy to clean, simple easy operation buttons. The build is excellent quality and looks good on kitchen work top. A versatile piece of equipment for delicious soups,sauces,milk shakes and hot chocolate to die for. Great for left overs for soups and healthy eating. The price was amazing for the quality.
Im a tower convert and pleased to support a British company. Well done tower!
Pressure cooker makes great soups and stock in a short time. Very pleased with it.
I really enjoy cooking with my Tower 6L pressure cooker. It is easy to use and is very useful for cooking large dinners. Very good product. -Jasmin Ghunda Ghondi
I got tower pans from ideal world and no wonder they are guaranteed for life, because they are crap, the only good thing I can say about Tower None Stick Pans is Thankyou I ruin everything I've put in your frying pans so will turn veggie so at least I will be able to eat
Good Afternoon Alf,
Thank you for your feedback. We will be in touch directly to discuss the issues you are having and find a resolution to them.
Kind Regards,
Tower Customer Service Team
I have never used as much crap in all my life, the frying pans are basically useless, I got the set from ideal world, NEVER AGAIN WOULD I BUY TOWER, the small frying pan had a chip in the ceramic the large one was no better,I have ruined more eggs trying to fry them in these , in fact Edwina Currie was better for eggs than this crap
Good Morning Mr Hibbert,
We are very sorry to hear that you are not happy with your purchase of the Tower ceramic pans. We will be in touch directly to discuss your options moving forward.
Kind Regards,
Tower Customer Service Team
Tel: 0871 221 3623
Email: support@customersvc.co.uk
Ordered rose gold kettle and iron.
Kettle arrived with a broken switch. To return I had to prove this with a video!
They sent a replacement where the box seal was obviously broken and on opening the box there was clear damage to the rose gold 'paint?'
To return I again had to prove this and also asked if I'd used it even though I told customer services it was noticed on opening the box!
Returned and decided to get a refund and give up on this poor quality items.

More annoyingly, they wouldn't return the iron for free although now no good as won't match anything! So lumbered with this.
The cord isn't long enough. 6 foot cord when an ironing board is 4ft and 3ft off the floor! Now use it in the kitchen but again a 2ft worktop again means cord too short. End up rotating the ironing board!
Absolute joke of a company.
Ordered 3 items on a Thursday with Next Day Delivery .
2 items arrived on the Saturday and still waiting on the other.
I have emailed customer services twice but only get an automated response.
The items were ordered on next day delivery as a gift which is now several days late.
I expected better with an average of 5 stars on ratings.
I would purchase a Tower brand Air fryer which states on the box British designed. When you look to see where the product is made guess what, MADE IN CHINA. No thank you I would pay extra for the air fryer or any other electrical goods if they were made in ENGLAND.
Tower is rated 4.23 based on 1,879 reviews