Tower Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tower
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Tower made you happy
Tower cerastone saucepan set. Purchased these on the 7th January.
Both the frying pans are already sticking even though oil is used , only washed in soap and water.
Saucepans appear ok., only time will tell.
Not non - stick as stated.
Ordered rose gold kettle and iron.
Kettle arrived with a broken switch. To return I had to prove this with a video!
They sent a replacement where the box seal was obviously broken and on opening the box there was clear damage to the rose gold 'paint?'
To return I again had to prove this and also asked if I'd used it even though I told customer services it was noticed on opening the box!
Returned and decided to get a refund and give up on this poor quality items.

More annoyingly, they wouldn't return the iron for free although now no good as won't match anything! So lumbered with this.
The cord isn't long enough. 6 foot cord when an ironing board is 4ft and 3ft off the floor! Now use it in the kitchen but again a 2ft worktop again means cord too short. End up rotating the ironing board!
Absolute joke of a company.
Ordered 3 items on a Thursday with Next Day Delivery .
2 items arrived on the Saturday and still waiting on the other.
I have emailed customer services twice but only get an automated response.
The items were ordered on next day delivery as a gift which is now several days late.
I expected better with an average of 5 stars on ratings.
T16006 digital multi cooker. The instruction manual makes no sense. It mentions buttons that are not on the cooker. Cannot work out how to simply set the cooker to slow cook for 6 hours. Not intuitive at all! Please send some instructions which are easy to follow and make some sense!
1st problem. I purchased a Air fryer on receiving it I realised it was smaller than what the picture shows and the pan that you put the food in dose not sit flush so it was not what I wanted. 2nd problem On trying to contact Tower by email 5 emails later all i wanted to know is how to return the product and obtain a refund from them. Tower replied asking for proof of purchase which I emailed them a copy, I am Still waiting for a reply still have the product in its box never used just want a refund.
I would purchase a Tower brand Air fryer which states on the box British designed. When you look to see where the product is made guess what, MADE IN CHINA. No thank you I would pay extra for the air fryer or any other electrical goods if they were made in ENGLAND.
Hi I received a full refund from Tower the item was delivered after I cancelled my order Hermes delivered the microwave to a safe place out my property could you please arrange a return of the microwave as I have been sent a refund thank you regards
Pisses out water till it FINALLY SEALS and still drips continuously even then !!!
WORST PRESSURE COOKER I'VE EVER HAD & WON'T BUY TOWER EVER AGAIN!!!
I recently brought T12033 Stand mixer as a professional cook i have used many mixers and I can honestly say this is the worst by far ... Firstly it is extremely noisy then it has a disk covering the mixing attachment that catches whatever ingredients you need to add during the mixing process and whatever you add does not mix in from the edge of the bowl and I have to consistently stop scrape the sides of the bowl at least a dozen times if not more which is pointless having a mixer as you do most of it yourself .... Whoever designed and tested this product must be as useless as the mixer absolute rubbish !!!!
The screws holding the basket to the handle came out and i almost swallowed one but Customer services not interested and just told me to go back to where i bought it. It is only 4 months old and could have choked me very unpleasant experience.
My order was placed on January 1st, the value was around £100. I contacted Tower on 6th Jan to see if I could change my address, on 11th Jan I was told it was not possible and my order would be 7-10 working days. On Jan 27th I contacted them again as I had not received anything within the stated time and was given a tracking number that showed no attempt at delivery and the parcel returning to Tower.
Having queried this I have now been told that I can expect my delivery in 7-10 working days. This will take me to 12th Feb and 6 weeks since my initial order. (That’s if it actually turns up then!)

I understand there are Covid restrictions, but 6 weeks for an in stock product is completely unreasonable.
It says to register online for extended warranty, only to find when you log in this isn't given as an option! Absolute rubbish
By far the worst products, customer service and support ever!!!
!!! NEVER BUY TOWER PRODUCTS !!!
How the heck do you register the extended warranty, its impossible I've even phoned the number and they tell you to do this online, pulling my hair out????????
18month old microwave going rusty on the bottom contacted tower to be fobbed off with nonsense don't buy if you want a product to last a few years very very poor quality
Hi this is my second review regarding my order which was placed on the 31st Dec I have emailed the company several times and eventually got a reply I have requested to cancel my order and asked for a full refund but no reply from Tower once again with a promise to solve my issue but still unsolved
Hi Rose, I have just responded to your email you sent me and rest assured, I will find out what is happening. DJ
So here we are 15 days from placing the order. I have waited 10 day now for a refund and no closer than when I started apart from that fact I'm £100 pounds poorer.
My partner and I recently moved in to our new home on the 4th of January and we thought Tower had some good deals so we placed a huge order on the 2nd of January expecting to arrive at our new home days after we move in.

It has been 18 days and counting and we are still living in a house with none of the items we have already paid for. I've had to e-mail this company 5 times before I received an email two weeks after the order was placed just to be told it would take another 10-14 days. Unacceptable.

With the understanding that Covid-19 has affected everyone and every business, there are better ways to handle delays and discrepancies than to just block off your Company's phone line and to ignore important queries from paying customers. Tower Houseware UK is a joke of a company and will be making sure that no one I know will be purchasing anything from this company in the future. Save yourself the stress and avoid Tower.
Dear Ricardo, I have just seen your review. The problem that has been happening is that the warehouse is working under massive restrictions due to covid. This is place puts additional pressure on the client services team. However, I just reached out to the team and there have been two deliveries to your address because the knife set had to be sent separately and they were delivered on the 16th Jan. Please can you message me directly on david.thompson-jones@rkwltd.com
After ordering a pan set on January 1st, I am still waiting to have notification that it has dispatched. I contacted customer services on 6th January about my delivery address and they took until 11th January to reply.

One week ago, miraculously the day after customer services got back to me, (12/01), I had a message from My Hermes to notify me that they were expecting my parcel and would update me when they received it.

The website states 7 days for deliveries at the moment which is quite a long time compared to many places. However I’ve currently been waiting 13 working days and 19 days total.

To say I am disappointed is an understatement, I wish I hadn’t come direct and instead bought from a third party, or a different manufacturer.
We bought the Tower Bread Maker T11005 and received it in the post yesterday. After attempting 3 loaves, adjusting the recipes in the booklet as they were all under cooked, should have bought a Panasonic. I would not recommend this to anyone. Very disappointed. (Wouldn’t even give it one star)!
Tower is rated 4.23 based on 1,879 reviews