Tower Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Tower
Live Chat

How would you rate Tower ?

D Batsov
"Wonderful pan with the non stick ceramic coating, you can't ask for more."
N
"The pressure cooker I bought was very reasonably priced and it helps with my cooking."
"I just purchased the air fryer but was a little sceptical about it at first which is why I purchased a cheap one (compared to the rest out there). Im so glad I bought one instead of another George foreman, it's great / quick and easy to clean AND it's got a 3 year guarantee. I would definitely recommend one of these."
"I bought a 28cm Tower forged gold frying pan a month ago and I was so impressed that the week after I went back to homesence and bought the 20 and 24 cm pans and last week I went back ask if they had more of this range and they advised I should look on the tower housewares website so I’ve found it and I’m so impressed with the quality of their products that I can’t wait to replace the rest of my pans with their range."
"I purchased the tower digital air fryer from Argos On the 3/9/2018 from a recommendation. I was very happy with it for the first 2 weeks ,then I noticed the nonstick bubbling and coming off i was very disappointed as the bowl started to rust if tower put a better nonstick bowl in the fryer it would be an excellent product"
Dear Mr. Thompson,

We are very sorry to read that you have experienced a problem with your new Air Fryer. Could you contact our support team on 0333 220 6066 or via customerservice@towerhousewares.co.uk where a member of the team can assist you.

Kind regards,

Tower Customer Care.
"This bread maker is superb. It takes a little getting used to as the instructions are quite complicated. However the bread cane out great and the quick baked option is a great function. I would highly recommend this product."
"We had a frying pan bought for us as a gift when moving into our house. It's very good quality, non-stick coating works a treat and I love the style (grey and blue). We've just renovated our kitchen and am now in 'need' of new pans and have come straight back to Tower. They are great value, great style and great quality - perfect!"
"Excellent product. Good price. Speedy delivery."
"Excellent support from customers service department"
"In the process of getting my tower collection, microwave has came n absaloutly delighted 👍🏻"
"I purchased the Tower T20016W 2 Slice Toaster in Rose Gold & White. It's a very stylish piece of equipment that looks great. It also does a great job toasting bread!"
"Great pressure cooker. Very easy to use, lightweight and easy to clean. Cooks fast. Perfect. Cooked chicken curry to boiled potatoes!"
"Just love these pan sets they are very good quality bought these to go with the new induction cooker. was not sure weather they would work but they work very well, would highly recommend all your products"
"I purchased the Tower T20016W 2 Slice Toaster in Rose Gold & White. Very, very happy with it. Easy to use and perfect toast everytime! Also looks very good in the kitchen and feels nice and solid."
"I bought the Tower LED colour-changing kettle which I absolutely love! The only colour changing kettle I found in the colour to suit. Such good value too. So happy:-)"
"Tower airfryer t17005. Work very well. The finish around the drawer is very rough and should have been smoothed out during manuf. Amazed it passed quality control. Anyway not detrimental to performance."
"Tower airfryer t17005 Works very well.....outside where the drawer shuts is a bit rough edged. Needed a bit of smoothing out. Amazed it passed quality control. Anyway not detrimental to performance."
"Purchased set ot of electronic salt and pepper mills - great product."
"I have purchased most of the rose gold collection including the sensor bin, electric salt and pepper pots, frying pans and around 10 kitchen utensils including pizza cutter and garlic press I’m absolutely obsessed and will continue to purchase the whole collection! Every item is very well made and easy to use and really makes my kitchen a beautiful place with constant compliments about my tower items! Thank you Tower"
"Purchased the tower rose gold toaster now the kettle. Will look gorgeous in my new home Kirsty"
"Great products"
"Have only just bought a vortex air fryer and surprised how good the chips are, even hubby eats them"
"I recently purchased two of the copper/black frying pans from TKmaxx. They are amazing!! I thought that with the handles not being plastic or rubber, they would be boiling when cooking, I was wrong! They cook perfectly and they really are non stick pans!! Looking to purchase the full range."
Tower is rated 4.28 based on 1,245 reviews