Tower Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Tower

Tell us how Tower made you happy

Live Chat
D Batsov
"Wonderful pan with the non stick ceramic coating, you can't ask for more."
N
"The pressure cooker I bought was very reasonably priced and it helps with my cooking."
"I just purchased the air fryer but was a little sceptical about it at first which is why I purchased a cheap one (compared to the rest out there). Im so glad I bought one instead of another George foreman, it's great / quick and easy to clean AND it's got a 3 year guarantee. I would definitely recommend one of these."
"In 2017 we bought the Tower salad spinner, its been fantastic piece of house hold kit unfortunately I have dropped the outer plastic bowl and cracked it, but I will certainly buy another one highly recommended."
"My sister bought me the 25cm Forged Grill Pan Gold from Very.co.uk and believe me it was the best grill pan I've ever had non sticks, Easy to clean and cook amazing. Loved it"
"I purchased a set of white pans with rose gold handles 7 months ago very disappointed as the pans have discoloured on the outside and the stains do not wash off also the handles are to hot to pick up and a towel has to be wrapped around the handles"
"my wife recently bought a set of two non stick frying pans from tower they are black with copper handles and we are very disappointed as after a couple of weeks everything sticks to them dispite us using only plastic utensils also the handles get hot very quickly"
"A good quality product. Two baskets with separate oil trays, ideal for families"
"We originally bought a pressure cooker gasket on the net at a dearer price than your own. We found that when used it imparted a sour taste on the contents. We found this unacceptable and then bought the Tower one. Having used it now a couple of times the result is perfect. Rock on!"
"1. Your website lacks explanation of the nominal sizes you give to the various pressure cooker sealing rings. When placing an on-line order, the potential customer needs to know whether you are referring to inside or outside dia.of the ring. 2. Having ordered the wrong ring for my cooker, due to the omission above, I made a 20mile trip to Berry Hill Road (the return address) to exchange it, only to be told that this was the incorrect place. 3. On telephoning 'Customer Service' to try to resolve the matter, I was held in a queue for 7 minutes+. At this point I gave up and went home - another 20 mile journey! Thanks Tower."
Dear Mr. Latham,

We are sorry to hear of your experience with us! Unfortunately, our office site is not open to the public. Please be assured that your comments have been taken on board and will be reviewed accordingly.

In regards to your order, an email has been sent to you confirming the returns procedure. We apologise again for this experience and hope that you continue to choose Tower.

Kind regards,
Tower Customer Care
"Great variety of items quick and safe delivery"
"The service staff are very helpful and informative."
"Love our bin. Great quality and looks great in our new kitchen."
"Stainless Steel Pressure cooker 6l. Good product but no instructions on how to use it... which is very odd and rather dangerous."
"Wow, just bought the full Tower pan set and saute pan in Rose Gold and quality and look are fantastic. I love this Linear range.."
"Tower 20cm Colour Change Ceramic Coated Fry Pan (order WEB8962) Had hoped this would be a non-stick surface (similar to your 'Tower Tower Essentials 24cm Angled Wok Black') but sadly no, anything cooked in it sticks. Even Poached eggs!, forget fried eggs, pan fried pork or fish, everything sticks. Even our 5+year old Tefal Teflon pans are better Admittedly it changes colour as promised, but I'd rather a non stick pan with fixed colour"
Dear Mr. Barnes,

We are very sorry to hear that your frying pan's non-stick quality has failed, we wouldn't expect this to happen. Providing exceptional customer service & great products is something that we pride ourselves on and I apologise that on this occasion, we have fallen short of yours and our own expectations.

So we can get this matter resolved for you swiftly, please email us on customerservice@towerhousewares.co.uk with your proof of warranty registration and current address details and a member of the team will get back to you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Tower Customer Support
"Tower Glass Illuminating Kettle - Excellent Product - Good Value"
"Perfect."
"Just brought a rose gold microwave so far I'm very happy with it"
"Great product will be buying again."
"Would not recommend Tower products to anyone,as soon as you have a problem and contact Customer Services you are told that it is a retailers problem not towers,could not have been more unhelpful if they tried.My advice to anyone considering purchasing any Tower product d'ont shop elsewhere."
"I am pleased with the 10 year guarantee."
"Lovely looking microwave oven and delivered quickly."
Tower is rated 4.28 based on 1,270 reviews