Tower Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tower
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Tower made you happy
Great selection of products as well as great quality.
Promised 9 years warranty only got 1 year.
Am very happy with the ceraglide iron. At first I had a problem thinking the iron did not work but realised I was not turning the temperature dial.
I purchased the 5 Piece Damascus Patterned Knife Set Mirror Black. The holder is a bit flimsy and looks cheap, but is good for saving space. Unfortunately one of the blades on the smaller knives came out after only a few uses and I had to glue it in.
Purchased a tower air fryer last week and have already had lots of use to make my meals more healthy, love it
I purchase from shop Table Blender and required extended warranty looks good product date of purchase on 24/10/2020.
Wow we got a tower tcw10 carpet washer and didn't know how dirty the carpet was what a different that made I would recommend it to anyone
Fryer has simple to use controls easy to clean love it
Purchased a 1.6 litre Tower Vortx air fryer on a whim. Had intended to buy a conventional fryer, to replace an old one, and so pleased that I bought this instead. Ideal for solo cooking, does the job perfectly without those horrid frying odours around the house, using a fraction of the oil. Food cooks beautifully and it's much healthier. Great product.
I purchased a set of non-stick Tower cerastone pots and pans and used then in conjunction with a set of pans supplied with my new induction hob. I am sorry to say that there was no comparison with these pans. The Tower pans took twice as long as the other set of pans to cook efficiently as expected on an induction hob. As my year's guarantee has expired Tower are not interested in replacing or refunding me. Very unhappy
Bought a Tower health fryer last week. Used it twice Already and I love it. Heard many great reviews and can’t wait to try different recipes.
Great set of pans. Easy to clean and not too heavy for me.
Great set of pans. Easy to clean and not too heavy for me.
I purchased this Tower CeraGlide cord/cordless iron yesterday. I was a bit skeptical to start with as it was not as heavy as my previous iron. However, the minute l started ironing, it was like l had never used any other iron. It glided through the creases and l found that l did not have to keep my finger on the steam button all the time. I found it very comfortable to use, and for the price l was very pleased with this product.
I SENT AN EMAIL WITH REGARDS MY KETTLE WHICH IS JUST OVER 1 YEAR OLD,THE LID WILL NOT OPEN AS IT SHOULD AND IS DANGEROUS.I EXTENDED THE WARRANTY TO THREE YEAR'S OBVIUOSLY IT'S NOT MUCH GOOD WHEN THERE IS WHAT APPEAR'S TO BE A LACK OF COMMUNICATION,I ACCEPTED IT COULD TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS FOR A REPLY BUT I THINK A WEEK IS NOT REALLY GOOD ENOUGH.I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS EXPERIENCE WITH OTHER SUPPLIER'S IN THE PAST AND I THINK YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE LEAVE'S A LOT TO BE DESIRED.
T17024 air fryer
Love this...have dehydrated sweet Potato for my pups
Made lovely fluffy baked potato’s
Great not having to use the big oven can’t wait to try some of the
Recipes on line
Bought a Tower Rose Floor Steam Cleaner and quite frankly it is awful....terrible quality...took ages to dispense steam(even with near boiling water)...leaked excess water...should have glided easily over my brand new floor tiles but didn't....cloth kept coming off even when draw string pulled as tight as possible.. and overall it was an awful product to use...extremely disappointed and will be trying to get my money back as the product is not fit for the purpose in which it was sold for.
...bought a Tower Rose Floor Steam cleaner...it's awful !Quality is not good...took awhile to dispense steam (even with near boiling water)does clean floors very well...I have tiled floors so should glide easily but doesn't.. kept leaking excess water and the cloth didn't stay on well. Really disappointed.
1st delivery sent back box was damaged and had obviously been opened! 2nd box damaged on delivery and again showed signed of box been opened prior to delivery but in exasperation we excepted it. Very disappointed.
LARGE EFFICIENT KITCHEN BIN WITH SENSOR OPENING. JUST AS I ORDERED