Tower Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Tower
Live Chat

How would you rate Tower ?

D Batsov
"Wonderful pan with the non stick ceramic coating, you can't ask for more."
N
"The pressure cooker I bought was very reasonably priced and it helps with my cooking."
"I just purchased the air fryer but was a little sceptical about it at first which is why I purchased a cheap one (compared to the rest out there). Im so glad I bought one instead of another George foreman, it's great / quick and easy to clean AND it's got a 3 year guarantee. I would definitely recommend one of these."
"I recently purchased two of the copper/black frying pans from TKmaxx. They are amazing!! I thought that with the handles not being plastic or rubber, they would be boiling when cooking, I was wrong! They cook perfectly and they really are non stick pans!! Looking to purchase the full range."
"recently bought pressure cooker very impressive and very happy."
"Loving my new Cerastone Cookware. Looks classy and is easy to clean. A great buy!"
"very happy with the mini oven, model T14013, excellent size interior and smart in appearance, a light inside also, which is handy! Just received it yesterday, used it once and very satisfied! Needed to use your online chat to register it (for -who knows?) and that was excellent, a Nicole handled it faultlessly! So 3 year warranty, very good! Mebs. the relevant product numbers needed for registering could be made more obvious, only thing I can 'nit-pick'!"
"I'm never dissatisfied with a 'Tower product. Always the best quality at the best prices."
"Quite happy with my Tower pressure cooker but when It was delivered by Amazon, although the box was intact, there is a small dent on the side. Having checked the returns policy, decided not to as what a rigmarole. At least it doesn't affect the performance."
"Excellent product Quiet Quick cooking."
"I purchased a set of two frying pans which were on sale. I wasn’t expecting too much from them as they weren’t expensive, but these are by far the best frying pans I have used. Easy to clean and nice and light."
"I have a T16005, it is great and easy to use and the service from Tower was great. Really easy to register my warranty."
"Tower Linear Saucepan Set Good looking set of pans. Look forward to collecting the rest of the set of kitchen items."
"Very good quality and great value for money"
"Under 1 min my smoothie is ready."
"I love my rose gold and white tower kettle. Always get great compliments on it and it was a great price too!"
"Toaster split on side a few weeks after purchase. Tower refuse to accept any liability saying that we must have caused the damage or that it was damaged in transit. It wasn't. Pretty nasty cheap plastic on the product anyway. Buy elsewhere."
Good Morning,

Further to your recent correspondence with our support team via email, we are sorry to hear of your dismay relating to your toaster. As stated to you via email, the offer still stands for us to arrange for the toaster to come back to us for Quality Assurance testing should you wish to do so.

Kind regards,
Tower Customer Care.
"On my second auto sensor bin now since Oct 15. First one lasted less than a year before lid stopped working. Got that exchanged under warranty from tesco. 2nd one has just went too now so lasted slightly longer. Unfortunately warranty is up so will have to go purchase a separate lid."
"I have recently purchased 2 of your air fryers, I have had several questions so called your customer support helpline, on calling and answered by a lady called Nicole, she has been so helpful and answered everything I needed to know and even recommended some recipes that she uses herself, I have been in retail a long time and Nicole's customer service skills were excellent, friendly, funny but most of all very experienced at what she does, I shall be buying more towerhouseware products and will definitely recommend your company to my wide range of contacts....10/10"
"My wife was extremely happy with the rice cooker and would recommend."
"not only good looking item, good working items"
"tower set of frying pans I bought these for all my family as they are very good."
"I ordered a blender and a toaster online on the 5th June and was sent a mail it would arrive on the 11th June. Since then each day I receive a text message that my parcel is with my local delivery and delivery will be attempted but yet I have not received my parcel. I called customer service and it seems no one wants to do something about it. I am in need of my parcel now."
Hi,

Please can you email us at customerservice@towerhousewares.co.uk quoting your order ID and we will investigate this for you.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience.

-Tower Housewares