Tower Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tower
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Tower made you happy
Absolutely rubbish. I order an air fryer over a week ago for next day delivery. Well I can tell you the chicken has grown feathers waiting for it to be delivered. Contacting Tower is a joke the phone number jsut tells you they can't answer the phone due to covid and the email says someone will get back to you. The live chat just tells you message sent they will get back to you. Well Covid does not seem to have stopped any other company from answering the phones. I have to complain before the product has even arrived. Customer service is rubbish
Jacqui, that is how we want yours chickens to be. I will get one of the team to contact you now on email (I don;t have your mobile). Thanks DJ
BE careful purchasing products from this company. I purchased an Air Fryer which only lasted 6 months and used only a handful of times but the main problem came when I tried to arrange for it to be returned or refunded. I kept getting email after email saying the exact same thing and never answering my questions, 2 weeks later the same emails were still going back and forth so I gave up and have demanded a refund so I can purchase an Air Fryer from s company with good customer service and one that is willing to help when issues arise - unlike Tower! Extremely disappointed.
Just bought a carpet washer Great
It would be even better if I could register it but the problem is it does not recognise it after I put in all the information
Hope the carpet washer works better than your warranty web site or this is going back to the shop
Accurate gasket and very helpful customer service.
the phenolic handles are not suitable for purpose, they break very easily if dropped by accident or knocked they more or less shatter, because it is so delicate. need stronger and sturdier materials.
I cannot comment on the fryer as i bought is as a gift for a friend. she said she likes it but i'm not sure whether she has used it
I ordered the brushed steel version, & got black! Adding insult to injury, when I registered the guarantee, entering the model number gave me a pic of the brushed steel version that I didn't actually get. Tried entering the only other number on the base (no "serial number" shown) but that wasn't accepted. And as if that wasn't enough, enclosed paperwork offered a FREE extended guarantee, but on registering, got just the standard.

I will never buy a Tower product again. Especially as it was only when I turned it upside down to try & find the (non-existent) serial number, I found it was made in China. I haven't knowingly bought Chinese-made products for 40+ years & think that where your products are made should be obviously stated on your website. There was also no free delivery, as promised when I started the order.

VERY disappointed customer.
Very disappointed by electric knife and Tower customer service. Knife Supplied with cable 0.8m long which limits use and not 1.2m as specified. Customer Services say spec. is wrongly advertised - Appalling
Great to cook with but delicate finish soon wears off
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 March 2021
Brilliant non stick easy to use pan hugely let down by a fragile exterior coating worn through to bare metal after less than three months. Tower had absolutely no interest of addressing the problem only to say they do not give any warranty for external finish. Pan was used on a gas hob. Worth noting that some of the additional pans purchased at the same time are now showing bare metal near the base.
Cheap build quality. Cavaleta coffee machine simply does not work. If you want to spend hours fiddling about emptying the vessel refilling trying again etc. then buy a Tower. If you want a coffee buy a different brand.

Also, how can the call centre STILL be closed due to covid. It's over a year. Your inability to take a call matches your inability to produce a decent quality product.
Really disappointed and let down!
I bought a Tower Ice Diamond 28cm Non Stick and after ONE weeks worth of use the coating is bubbling off and Tower will do nothing about it, saying I have used something abrasive on it which I definitely have not, unless silicon is abrasive. I feel totally let down and after spending over £200 on new saucepans I feel I have been robbed!
Please do not buy Tower, they are very lightweight and the kettle broke within months.

Customer service is a joke , they took a month to action then said we were outside the 6 month time frame and had some evidence of scale inside .

Total rubbish

I now have to buy all new kitchen Wear to have it matching.
We bought a Tower 58ml bin in September 2029. When swiping to open the flap not only opened but flew off its hinge. I sent a request for help to Tower sending pictures and invoice. The response from Louise was shocking. Basically, nothing to do with us, made. Go back to your supplier.
We have lots of Tower products at home. After this experience be assured I'll never buy Tower ever again.
I ordered a basket for a air fryer 17021, but I have received the drawer that the basket fits into , I have sent an email notification to tower but I have received no reply.
Where is the five year guarentee?
If you go to https://registermywarranty.co.uk/ and register your product, then you will get the 5 year warranty if it applies. I can not see what product you have bought.
Great product does all cooking products perfectly easy to experiment with items saves electric
Apart from '1 click' accounts this is the easiest order/checkout/pay process I have come across!
Bought an air fryer. Timer button broke after a few times used. Contacted costumer service and the button was replaced in no time for free.
A bit unsure if the airfryer halogen light should keep turning its self on and off when cooking
The 20inch frying pan is not suitable for my induction hob, even though it says it is suitable for all hobs. I will be reporting to trading standards, they can't advertise this when it's not true. I chose it as a birthday present and was so disappointed when I tried to use it.
Tower is rated 4.21 based on 1,901 reviews