Tower Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Tower

How would you rate Tower?

D Batsov
"Wonderful pan with the non stick ceramic coating, you can't ask for more."
N
"The pressure cooker I bought was very reasonably priced and it helps with my cooking."
"I just purchased the air fryer but was a little sceptical about it at first which is why I purchased a cheap one (compared to the rest out there). Im so glad I bought one instead of another George foreman, it's great / quick and easy to clean AND it's got a 3 year guarantee. I would definitely recommend one of these."
"Great value for money!"
"Fast delivery, great products"
"Fast delivery, great products"
"I have one tower Damascus knife set already and love it and want another set for my daughters new flat"
"All my home cookware is Tower as the products are of a great design, choice of colours excellent value for money, great to use and to keep clean"
"I agree with M’s review from 7 months ago. I’ve just registered my new Tower toaster online for the three year guarantee. I’m not comfortable giving out my personal details, gender, date of birth, phone number etc, I don’t have a problem with an email address. Why do you need this information, are you going to send me a birthday gift or something? It’s ridiculous. Today I registered a purchase with Karcher, they didn’t ask for such detailed personal information, just name address and email address."
Good Morning,

Thank you for your recent review, please be assured that we have taken on board your comments and they have been passed to our marketing team.

Mrs D Harvey
Verified Buyer
"The customer service is outstanding, So nice to listened and spoken to instead of being at. THANK YOU."
"Delivery was great."
"handle keeps coming loose on frying pan got an exchange on sat for the first one i bought and now the new one has a loose handle"
Good Morning Mr White,

We are very sorry to read of the problems you have experienced with your frying pan. Could you possibly send some images of the pan you have to our customer support team ? You can email them to customerservice@towerhousewares.co.uk.

Tower Customer Support
"We bought set of 24 knives and was simply amazing"
"Excellent Bread now I have replacement NON-STICK PADDLE supplied by on-line support. Thank you for overriding telephone customer service and recognising dysfunctional original paddle. Good design sits neatly on work-top and conventional shaped tin. Have made Soft Bread, Quick Bread and used Leaven Dough programme for Baps. Whole Wheat needs another 40ml water and now going to try a cake from All Recipes."
"Over the moon with my new tower canisters look perfect"
"I purchased a blender with grinder which caused a terrible injury to my face and eyes. While blending the soup the lid exploded in the air and the soup has burnt my eyes and face. I had to go to the hospital and they diagnosed me with the scarring to the right eye. I also sustained burns to my face which have taken weeks to heal. I contacted the Tower Housewares and they assured me that my claim would be taken seriuosly and that I would receive the outcome of the QA testing in 30 days. This has never materialised. I had to chase them several times and I am still waiting for the outcome. I am very disappointed with the way my complaint has been handled and would not buy their products ever again as they are not safe."
Good Morning,

We are very sorry to read of the problems you have been experiencing. Please be assured that this matter is being taken very seriously and has been escalated for your Izabella, our manager will be in touch with you.

Tower Customer Care.
"I bought an a tower air fryer a couple of months ago and the handle on the fry basket was dropped and damaged. I rang Tower willing to pay for a new one and to my amazement they did not have any, could not supply me with one you cannot find any spare parts online anywhere. I would not recommend any one to buy their products go for a bigger branded one so that if anything does happen you can find spares and get it repaired."
Good Morning Jane,

We are sorry to read of your experience, please be assured that a member of our support team has responded to your email.

Tower Customer Care.
"Basket in my new pressure cooker only has one handle making the product extremely dangerous to use and impossible to balance when full. Definitely a design FAULT!! To make matters worse Tower tell me to buy a two handled one off Amazon. What kind of customer service is that?"
Good Morning,

We are very sorry to read this, If you could possibly email us with the model number of your cooker and we will do our best to resolve this for you. Our email address is customerservice@towerhousewares.co.uk.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Tower Customer Care.
"Bought a Toastie machine and it worked fine until just after it's one year anniversary and then without cause it just stopped working. I imagine on a piece of equipment like that it would be easy to repair but Tower would not offer to replace or repair it, even though I offered to pay for the repair. This made me v sad because I deliberately bought British to try to get quality that would last. And because they won't accept the return (I even asked to return it just so they could recycle it) I worry it will just end up in landfill. So poor quality and poor environmental policies :-("
Hi Andy,

We are very sorry to read this! If you could email us with a photograph of your receipt we will be more than happy to arrange a warranty claim for you. We sincerely apologise for any inconveniences that this may have caused to you.

"Awesome blender"
"Just used new air fryer fir first time and it was amazing it cooked my chicken in no time tasted lovely and browned nicely so all good so far."
"Bought 3 litre stainless steel pressure cooker ideal for smaller families simple to use"
"The product i have is the auto recycle bin. Its not functioning anymore. I called the support and they promised me too solve my issue when i would register. The lady’s name was “kelly heath”. After i registered she said “sorry we cant help you”. Just like that. This is the worst company ever! Dont buy from here! They are scammers!"
Good Afternoon,

As discussed with our customer care team. you are not covered under warranty with ourselves unfortunately. The warranty you applied for was done outside of not only the given 28 day period to register within (As stated on our site when you registered), outside of the 12 month given warranty and also out of the UK. This means that the warranty registration is invalid as explained to you.

The extended warranty with ourselves is valid for our products brought, kept and used in the UK & Eire only, please find our terms and conditions attached. This information is available on our site, in our manuals and the T&C's. We apologise as we can imagine this being quite frustrating for yourself however, you aren't covered under warranty.

Tower is rated 4.27 based on 1,193 reviews