Tower Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tower
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Tower made you happy
Do not use this company. The service is shocking. I have not received an order that was supposed to have been despatched on 31 December. The payment has been taken from my account. They are saying they can’t cancel the order. Telling me now to contact Hermes who have never received the order.
Trying to extend the warranty on my Rose Gold Sandwich Maker and getting absolutely nowhere! I click the link and I get sent back to the homepage. Awful headache on the way now!
"Extend your Warranty" section is dismal. Having entered details twice the site takes me back to the beginning. no recognition as to whether the system has accepted details or not.
i hope that if I need the extended warranty in the future it won't be refused!!
Hi Christine, what was the product/s you were trying to register? If you want to email me on david.thompson-jones@rkwltd.com and I will get these products registered for you.
My friend bought the 17L700W Microwave from this company in December. It had a broken part when the box was opened and despite numerous emails she s heard nothing from them. Disgusting way to treat customers. Never buy anything from Tower.
Trying to do the extended guarantee on a Microwave - can’t find a way of doing this. Just going around in circles. Can anyone help? Never purchased a Tower item before and having read most of the unhappy reviews, I don’t think I will bother again!
Lovely bin, works well. Came with small dent.
I was given the halogen as a present to replace my old one but have found although it cooks very well the halogen light has no cover around it ,unlike my old one, and the glare is so bright as to be uncomfortable and I have to use it with the extender ring on top of the glass to shield it. I took this up with Tower who told me that this was the design. I have had two different makes in the past and have never experienced this problem before. See pictures to show the Tower product and the shield on my old one.
I have purchased the tower three piece canister set, I love the finish on the canisters ,its very smart and of good quality, but a little disappointed,as there are no wording on the canisters to indicate as to what's inside, ie no Tea Coffee or sugar, hence having to open them all to identify what's in side. Because of this I have rated them just three stars. Poor design, and disappointed with my purchase.
Ok so ordered a nice new waste bin, due to arrive the 13th May 2020 but arrived today Saturday 9th May, if that is Hermes under a "huge" strain for deliveries then well done Hermes thank you, Now trying to register the product filled in all the details send it off immediately "Server Error (500)" great start........
Very pleased about the performance of my new air fryer but, dissappointed that had to exchange it after 3 weeks of use due to the pan coating peeling off.
The party ordered was delivered promptly although there was parts missing, after phoning twice and in both cases I was told I was right and that they would short it out and send the missing item ie the seal off the indicator valve for the pressure cooker but it still not working as no valve has turned up yet
Great product but I had to pay and wait a couple of weeks for delivery so did not have anything to put my rubbish in
Operating instructions hard to follow
I purchased a set of white pans with rose gold handles 7 months ago very disappointed as the pans have discoloured on the outside and the stains do not wash off also the handles are to hot to pick up and a towel has to be wrapped around the handles
Stainless Steel Pressure cooker 6l. Good product but no instructions on how to use it... which is very odd and rather dangerous.
I've always liked Tower makes of appliances and I love your soup maker but it's not working
I'd always wanted to be able to smoke some foodstuffs and bought this mainly for that purpose; it's a great pressure-cooker also and very useful and convenient (easy to use too!) Sadly, I remember the 'old' quality and this does not compare to being half as sturdy - even down to the Tower logo which fell off after the 1st use as it is plastic and (not metal) and only has simple adhesive to glue it on.

After an initial trial and error, I have used the hot-smoking feature many, many times for pulled pork and beef dishes and have been delighted with the flavour and tenderness of the meats, however, it will not cold smoke at all. I love smoked fish and cheeses and have tried this function several times but the smoker will not heat up and I open the cooker several minutes later to find food exactly as it was when I 1st put it in.

The pressure-cooking has been great and so easy when compared to my older non-electric cookers, so I have really put it to some tasty recipes and loved the simplicity of its use. I'd love to see more recipes included to put it to full use, but as time has passed, I have become used to how it operates and made up my own...some have had to be re-cooked for a few minutes longer as I've been working in the dark somewhat due to so little guidance when it was purchased. Overall, I would be lost without it and would buy again, even though I cannot make full use of all its features.
Hi

Thanks for the overall fantastic review, it's great to see that you're happy with your pressure cooker and smoker!
It is however, a shame to see that the cold smoking function isn't working for you. Providing everything has been followed on page 13 of your manual, I can't see why this isn't working :(.
You can by all means give us a call on 0333 220 6066 to see if we can help in any way.

Kind Regards
Tower Customer Support
EASY TO USE
Hi Marcella, thank you for leaving us a review, we're glad to hear you found your item easy to use. If you ever need any help with anything then please call us on 0333 220 6066 or email us on customerservice@towerhousewares.co.uk and we'll see what we can do for you. Kind regards, Tower Support Team.
Nice 3 in 1 Sandwich Toaster!! Sandwich, Toasties, waffles in few mins Great value for Money
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we're pleased to hear you are happy with your toaster. If you do require any assistance then please call us on 0333 220 6066 or send an email to customerservice@towerhousewares.co.uk and we will be happy to help
I could easily cook my beans and make soup in the pressure cook
Hi, thank you for the review, we're glad to hear you have found your pressure cooker easy to use. If there is anything we can help with then please contact us on 0333 220 6066 or email us on customerservice@towerhousewares.co.uk. Kind regards, Tower Support Team
Tower is rated 4.23 based on 1,879 reviews