Tower Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tower
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Tower made you happy
I’ve returned it for the marble and rose gold set
Microwave brought 12th April 2021.Problem extending my guarantee on website.
Accurate gasket and very helpful customer service.
Great product does all cooking products perfectly easy to experiment with items saves electric
Apart from '1 click' accounts this is the easiest order/checkout/pay process I have come across!
Bought an air fryer. Timer button broke after a few times used. Contacted costumer service and the button was replaced in no time for free.
A bit unsure if the airfryer halogen light should keep turning its self on and off when cooking
I'm confused by all the warranty complaints of how to register and extend their warranty. I personally found it extremely simple. Tower use 'registermywarranty.co.uk' to do this for them. On the Tower website, go to the bottom of the home page: 1) Under 'Useful information' select 'Extend Your Warranty' 2) The new page has a link 'to be redirected to the warranty page' - select the link! 3) The new page has a box with a number of brands listed. Click on 'Tower' - it goes from a white icon to a black one when the mouse hovers over the brand name... 4) This now takes you to page 1 where you fill in your first and last names and email address, with up to two boxes to tick then continue... 5) Page 2 you can either put your serial no. or model no. or use icons that will help you select your product for you, continue... 6) You'll see a picture confirming your product (if it isn't - search again). If it is correct, put in where you bought it from and the date of purchase, select 'Register my Warranty'. 7) DONE. An email will be sent to the email address you gave and it confirms the details and date of your warranty. It arrived immediately in my inbox. EASY :-)
How have i coped without my 2.2 litre air fryer. Thanks TOWER
They kept me up to date on my product with emails and it was easy to track my item
Best Buy of the year!!!! Well after buying one for my mother last Christmas and her raving about how fantastic they are I decided to buy one myself and I couldn’t be more pleased. It’s so quick and easy to use. I do so many items in it and pleased with the results every time Even my 6 year old daughter informed me yesterday ‘ these sausages are delicious mum! I would highly recommend one of these Looking at getting some accessories for it to start making more things in it Absolutely love this!!!!
Ordered the (beautiful) microwave on Tuesday, arrived today (Thursday) and just before Christmas too! Impressive. Most impressive.
Everything just cooks great
Want to extend warranty, no place to do this for my Air Fryer. Fed up trying ! Fix your website, I hope the Fryer is better....sandra
Great value for money
Just bought the silver breadmaker from their website, delivered in 36 hours and excellent price. Really nice machine. Adds to my collection as I already have the air fryer, will buy Tower in future.
Having bought an air fryer I was impressed with the quality of the product, I then bought the bread maker, really good price and delivered in 36 hours. Lovely machine and looks great in silver. I will buy Tower for all my appliances in future.
Really good comms all the way through
Excellent products and speedy delivery
I came to the Tower website to buy some items for the communal kitchen/lounge of the retirement flats where I live. The other residents and I picked the Rose-Gold range, which looks very stylish and modern (we may be old, but we still have good taste). The website is well-designed and easy to use, and although a couple of the items we want were not in stock (there is a pandemic, after all) we went ahead and ordered what was available. Delivery was very quick, and we are delighted with the microwave, toaster and kettle that we have so far. Looking forward to adding the canister set and sensor bin soon.
Tower is rated 4.18 based on 1,918 reviews