Tower Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Tower

Tell us how Tower made you happy

Live Chat
D Batsov
"Wonderful pan with the non stick ceramic coating, you can't ask for more."
N
"The pressure cooker I bought was very reasonably priced and it helps with my cooking."
"I just purchased the air fryer but was a little sceptical about it at first which is why I purchased a cheap one (compared to the rest out there). Im so glad I bought one instead of another George foreman, it's great / quick and easy to clean AND it's got a 3 year guarantee. I would definitely recommend one of these."
"I am pleased with the 10 year guarantee."
"Tower airfryer t17005. Work very well. The finish around the drawer is very rough and should have been smoothed out during manuf. Amazed it passed quality control. Anyway not detrimental to performance."
"Tower airfryer t17005 Works very well.....outside where the drawer shuts is a bit rough edged. Needed a bit of smoothing out. Amazed it passed quality control. Anyway not detrimental to performance."
"Quite happy with my Tower pressure cooker but when It was delivered by Amazon, although the box was intact, there is a small dent on the side. Having checked the returns policy, decided not to as what a rigmarole. At least it doesn't affect the performance."
"Good products at fair prices"
"Great value for money!"
"Delivery was great."
"Excellent Bread now I have replacement NON-STICK PADDLE supplied by on-line support. Thank you for overriding telephone customer service and recognising dysfunctional original paddle. Good design sits neatly on work-top and conventional shaped tin. Have made Soft Bread, Quick Bread and used Leaven Dough programme for Baps. Whole Wheat needs another 40ml water and now going to try a cake from All Recipes."
"Product description accurate and reliable replacement part."
"Great product, reasonably priced, efficient delivery."
"Product was better than expected. It was fast to working temperature and easy to clean. Simple to use."
"nice product"
"Brilliant quality pans heavy and sturdy"
"Delivery was quick and the items well packaged. The salt and pepper mills are stylish as well as functional."
"Contacted for a Safety Valve part for my old pressure cooker. Nicole at Tower was very helpful. Although all parts are now obsolete, for just £3.99 delivered, I'm going to try an identical looking valve part from another model to see if it fits. If it doesn't fit, Tower offered me a 35% discount on price of a new cooker. Great service so far!"
"I bought tower pressure cooker and it was my 1st time with tower. I am happy with the product."
"3 in 1 reversible kebab grill. Good product. Excellent non-stimulating coating. Energy efficient. Quick easy clean. However plate is a bit wobbly."
"Light to use and less/no oil needed good for a healthy diet."
"My Tower pressure cooker is the aluminium 4 litre machine called the 4374. A date stamped on the lid is 1987 but I've not had it that long. I think since 2002 or 3 and it's given fault-free service ever since until now. Living alone many people find cooking for one a problem. I can't comment on that but it hasn't been for me and that's probably because of a convenient size pressure cooker (and a freezer). I've sometimes thought singles I should write their recipes down. I'm also a motor-caravanner where kitchen space is very limited and the pressure cooker is useful beyond comment. There have been a few fellow motor-caravanners over the years who have said they would buy the same model on seeing mine and my use of it. I've also bought the same model as occasional gifts for friends. Sadly, mine has developed a small fault in the lid handle – after 15 years. In my opinion it is a small fault in a plastic clip which would be easily and safely replaced. Tower is cautious and does not want to supply the plastic piece (a spring clip, no more) and the cooker can (not so easily) be operated without it. I'm choosing to replace the cooker and I've closely looked at what's available. My decision is to replace it with the same model – the 4374. It's an ideal size for one, or even two, it's simple and robust (even with a 15 yr old plastic clip which I would make available as a spare part) and it's inexpensive – I can buy a new one for about £26 - and the only possible reason I would have to get a different model might be to try for the same but perhaps in stainless steel to take account of modern induction hobs."
Hi Tom, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on how your cooker has lasted for so long. We, at Tower, love to read when our customers have had a great experience with our products. We wish you all the best in the future with your new cooker!
"I've used the air fryer nearly every day since its purchase and I recommend it to anyone."
Hi, thank you for the great review, I hope you continue to enjoy using your air fryer for many years to come :)
Tower is rated 4.28 based on 1,252 reviews