Tower Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Tower

Tell us how Tower made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
D Batsov
"Wonderful pan with the non stick ceramic coating, you can't ask for more."
N
"The pressure cooker I bought was very reasonably priced and it helps with my cooking."
"I just purchased the air fryer but was a little sceptical about it at first which is why I purchased a cheap one (compared to the rest out there). Im so glad I bought one instead of another George foreman, it's great / quick and easy to clean AND it's got a 3 year guarantee. I would definitely recommend one of these."
"Brilliant"
"I bought a Tower 14-in-one express pot and when it arrived it was not the one illustrated, and had no advertised recioe book. The lady on the end of the phone couldn't have been more helpful and I returned it for a refund. I might have kept it although it was different, but when I looked at the instructions they were very poor. I tried to leave a review when they sent me a coupon for 35% off if I did, but when I returned the pot the coupon wouldn't work !"
"my wife recently bought a set of two non stick frying pans from tower they are black with copper handles and we are very disappointed as after a couple of weeks everything sticks to them dispite us using only plastic utensils also the handles get hot very quickly"
"The service staff are very helpful and informative."
"I am pleased with the 10 year guarantee."
"Tower airfryer t17005. Work very well. The finish around the drawer is very rough and should have been smoothed out during manuf. Amazed it passed quality control. Anyway not detrimental to performance."
"Tower airfryer t17005 Works very well.....outside where the drawer shuts is a bit rough edged. Needed a bit of smoothing out. Amazed it passed quality control. Anyway not detrimental to performance."
"Quite happy with my Tower pressure cooker but when It was delivered by Amazon, although the box was intact, there is a small dent on the side. Having checked the returns policy, decided not to as what a rigmarole. At least it doesn't affect the performance."
"Good products at fair prices"
"Great value for money!"
"Delivery was great."
"Excellent Bread now I have replacement NON-STICK PADDLE supplied by on-line support. Thank you for overriding telephone customer service and recognising dysfunctional original paddle. Good design sits neatly on work-top and conventional shaped tin. Have made Soft Bread, Quick Bread and used Leaven Dough programme for Baps. Whole Wheat needs another 40ml water and now going to try a cake from All Recipes."
"Product description accurate and reliable replacement part."
"Great product, reasonably priced, efficient delivery."
"Product was better than expected. It was fast to working temperature and easy to clean. Simple to use."
"nice product"
"Brilliant quality pans heavy and sturdy"
"Delivery was quick and the items well packaged. The salt and pepper mills are stylish as well as functional."
"Contacted for a Safety Valve part for my old pressure cooker. Nicole at Tower was very helpful. Although all parts are now obsolete, for just £3.99 delivered, I'm going to try an identical looking valve part from another model to see if it fits. If it doesn't fit, Tower offered me a 35% discount on price of a new cooker. Great service so far!"
"I bought tower pressure cooker and it was my 1st time with tower. I am happy with the product."
Tower is rated 4.28 based on 1,291 reviews