Tower Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tower
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Tower made you happy
Super happy with this easy use, once you get the hang of it, and great tasting healthier food. Love the rotisserie.
Hello. Glad to hear that you're happy with your Air Fryer! We also think that the rotisserie is amazing! 🍗😊 Take care Carina @Towerhousewares
Buy cheap get cheap. Poor products. Discolouration of metal fittings. Chipping enamel interiors of pans. Very poorly made. So disappointed. Customer service take a while to respond to emails. In the end offers 20%discount of future purchases. As if I would buy off tower again. No thanks.
I’ve returned it for the marble and rose gold set
Purchased ceraglide steam iron did all the recommendations on the booklet after used several times water tank kept jamming then all rusty water poured out all over white shirt and ironing board floor and my kitchen units covered in it i am horrified will never purchase tower appliance again.
I wished I'd read these reviews before purchasing. Purchased a kettle last week. First time I used it, it produced masses of limescale but what it worse is the kettle is downright dangerous. Steam keeps coming out of the bottom and scalding your hand as you try to pour a drink. Purchased as part of a set - if I order a new one, it won't match my existing set. Very disappointed. Will contact customer services but I won't hold out much hope, given these reviews. I've also contacted the online retailers I purchased it from and I am currently awaiting an answer back from them.
I had a 2 year warranty on a compact air fryer. A safety catch has broken after 18 months. With great technical difficulty (for me) I had to upload photo of problem, invoice and warranty. Shouldn't you already have the warranty? Finally told that it says in the very very small print that it doesn't include accessories. Is the frier basket an accessory? I can buy a replacement basket, plus £3.99 postage, no concession there! No, I will look at a different brand, and check out their warranty with care. Customer service very disappointing.
Cerastone frying pan. Absolutely useless non stick coating. Paid a lot of money for this. Avoid. Apart from a cheapo Asda pan this is the worst frying pan ever. If I could leave no stars then I would have.
Still waiting for delivery my order (5-in-1 1L Digital Air Fryer) been waiting now for 17 days - meant to have been delivered the next day.!!! I have chased via email (contact handled by Adam) was meant to get back to me but has not. Now have received a text they have attempted to deliver and they require a surcharge to deliver again. This is LIES, LIES and more LIES. Have not have such dismal customer services.
Terrible experience, customer service refusing to refund me for unopened item returned on 31/93/2021. Chased up numerous times, still no refund.
The worst Spoke to customer service I need a reciet I don’t have 1 Oh well we can’t help Find the reciet Not good enough now we need proof of the warranty that was registered there was no registration for warranty it just said 5years free warranty All I want is a working knife set as it’s broken for no reason after 2 years and it looks rubbish now & to be treated like this money making racket!!! My moaner broke 5 yrs warranty Contact them What’s the address Boom fixed and replaced Don’t buy from tower!!!
Scam😤 Non stick frying pan gone after 2weeks became even stickier than a basic steel pan
Don't recommend the tower saucepan. The inside comes away after 1st use and this company fails to take responsability if if it's still under guarantee.
Faulty Kettle, have contacted customer service but to no avail, they expect me to return the item to the shop I purchased it from but I don't live in the area as I was just visiting. As the fault is with Tower I feel they should deliver a new one and collect the old one or advise where I can return it to nearer to where I live.
I purchased a Tower kettle from you in May 2020 and it is broken. I have emailed countless times and all I get is auto responses and one actual response asking me to respond? How can I respond to nothing? It is two weeks now since I tried contacting you for a replacement and I cant get any sensible response. Your phone lines are closed and you dont respond to email. Filling in the warranty claim form just generates auto responses. I would advise anyone NOT to buy from this company
I bought a rotating mesh frying basket two days ago and paid for next day delivery. I'm still waiting for it to be delivered. To date, I still haven't received a courtesy text or an email letting me know when I will be getting them. Customer Service isn't great as they haven't replied to any of my emails.
Microwave brought 12th April 2021.Problem extending my guarantee on website.
Products are fine , such a shame that like most other websites finding your way around them are a nightmare. I want to extend my warranty, but no directions as how to do this. Do we just have to guess?. Please get someone with COMMON SENSE to sort this.
Absolutely rubbish. I order an air fryer over a week ago for next day delivery. Well I can tell you the chicken has grown feathers waiting for it to be delivered. Contacting Tower is a joke the phone number jsut tells you they can't answer the phone due to covid and the email says someone will get back to you. The live chat just tells you message sent they will get back to you. Well Covid does not seem to have stopped any other company from answering the phones. I have to complain before the product has even arrived. Customer service is rubbish
Jacqui, that is how we want yours chickens to be. I will get one of the team to contact you now on email (I don;t have your mobile). Thanks DJ
BE careful purchasing products from this company. I purchased an Air Fryer which only lasted 6 months and used only a handful of times but the main problem came when I tried to arrange for it to be returned or refunded. I kept getting email after email saying the exact same thing and never answering my questions, 2 weeks later the same emails were still going back and forth so I gave up and have demanded a refund so I can purchase an Air Fryer from s company with good customer service and one that is willing to help when issues arise - unlike Tower! Extremely disappointed.
Just bought a carpet washer Great It would be even better if I could register it but the problem is it does not recognise it after I put in all the information Hope the carpet washer works better than your warranty web site or this is going back to the shop
Tower is rated 4.18 based on 1,918 reviews