Tower Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tower
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Tower made you happy
Worked well for one month. After that, the rubber mechanism under the blade fitting started to falter. It stopped rotating and a burning smell would emit from the machine. I had to return this machine.
A proper instruction booklet would be good! It's all very well to say 'in less than 60 minutes' but how do I know what time to select for whatever I want to do? Am I supposed to use trial and error? There are NO defined instructions for making smoothies, making all sorts of soups etc. It would appear that what instructions there are were haphazardly translated from some other (Asian?) language. Not what I expect from a named brand. Not good enough, Tower. Very disappointed. .
Bought this product on 30th Dec. After two weeks it broke. The retailers kindly replaced it. Three weeks later the replacement broke, the motor went up in smoke! Not impressed with this product.
I purchased a 4.5 litre pressure cooker from Atkinsons Sheffield. there was no guides to the times for cooking. I contacted your help line asking if you could supply me a guide response pathetic. I tried to cook some potatoes the pressure gauge would not rise after 4 minutes I turned the gas off.to find the potatoes over done . I repeated it 3 times no sight of the pressure valve rising. I returned it and purchased a Prestige cooker which supply a very good recipes with cooking times.
Only makes nice smoothies from soft fruit and berries. Struggles with the rest fruit, veg and especially with frozen berries and fruit, leaves chunks, doesn't blend into a nice smoothie. Maximum suggested time is not enough and have to stop and wait several times to get close to desired texture. I am very dissapointed, waisted my money, should have paid more but for a better brand.
Had to take mine back as the cup came of and soup went everywhere and swapped it for a different one constantly getting stuck when blending hot soup and the motor wasn't powerfull enough to make decent shakes with veggies in taken mine back to the shop for a refund and bought a decent blender for my drinks
I purchased the Tower vita Blend as I was impressed with the advertised claims, however the Vita Blend leaked when juicing as did the lids on the cups when sealed. Needless to say, I returned the product for a full refund. All in all I was not impressed with the with the product.
I bought the frying pan expecting a lot more from Tower. Yes it is easy to use BUT where the top does not separate from the heater or the heater not waterproof, I find it very difficult to wash the interior. There are also no indications to temperature with the thermostat markings and no recipies to get a hint from. I am not impressed
The blender Struggled from the start maybe because of smaller motor. It stopped turning the blades the 3 rd day although the motor was turning! The rubber contacts were worn out. Returned the item back for a refund
egg stuck on first time of use hahahahha don't believe the hype
Very difficult to clean the pan lids, the screw that holds the handle on the lid should be rust free. The pans are very good and I miss them, but need to keep the lids clean. The rims collect debris and are difficult to remove.
I ordered this as a Christmas present on 10/12/14 it's now 18/12/14 not arrived getting worried that I may have to purchase another gift so very disappointed so far
rubbish
I got the Tower pan's and frying pans from Ideal World, the coating is very good but the pan lids are rubbish, after washing the lids the twice, I noticed water became trapped under the glass, I unscrewed the silicone top but I was unable to dry them because of a seal, so now they are rusting. I'm trying very hard not to wash them, only give them a wipe. Not very good, as Tower have been around for a number or years, that was the reason I bought them. Hope this will bring your attention to the fault. I would send them back under warranty, but the postage will cost . Mrs J D Turpin.
I'm not very happy with these pans! On TV he just wipes them and they're clean! IN REALITY, they do take a lot of soaking and scrubbing sometimes. Just poach a couple of eggs in one and you will never do it again. Not worth all the effort needed to clean them. Overall, NOT IMPRESSED. IW said I could send them back and they would test them, but I can't be bothered, I have better things to do. They look ok hanging there though. Guess they ornaments now.
I ordered a set of three saucepans and 3 frying pans frying pans fine but sauce pans not so good the smaller one which I use daily has changed colour inside and the handle has become really wobbly would not buy again as the set was not cheap and I've only had them for about 10 weeks
v.dissapointed 45quid n it food sticks had it few weeks my mum had tower brand when i was a kid and i am 71 now she loved it what happened to the quality?
When I tried to get help when my air fryer stopped working after the forth time, customer service were extremely unhelpful.
the saute pan and lid we brought looked good in the shop and the idea of it changing colour to indicate the cooking temperature seemed a very good idea, but when we opened the box there were no instructions on how to maintain or clean it, and nothing on the outside of the box either. We telephoned the help line who ask for a photo of the product as they did not know it from the product code number. They promised to send by email directions for use back, that was a week ago and nothing yet. On further inspection one of the two rivets holding the handle onto the pan was not in place properly allowing for food or oil to collect under it and cause a germ trap. Because we live a 50 mile journey from the store , it will have to wait another week before we can take it back . hopefully to exchange for a good one. But the instruction are a problem.
Tower is rated 4.20 based on 1,907 reviews