Tower Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Tower

Tell us how Tower made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
D Batsov
"Wonderful pan with the non stick ceramic coating, you can't ask for more."
N
"The pressure cooker I bought was very reasonably priced and it helps with my cooking."
"I just purchased the air fryer but was a little sceptical about it at first which is why I purchased a cheap one (compared to the rest out there). Im so glad I bought one instead of another George foreman, it's great / quick and easy to clean AND it's got a 3 year guarantee. I would definitely recommend one of these."
"Lovely 24 piece knife set my son had one so I brought one well worth the money and thank you keep up the good work x"
"Very happy with the service and fast delivery. Have yet to use the product as the kitchen is currently being refitted but it looks to be amazing."
"Good product and does the job"
"58litre sensor bin Very quiet mechanism, looks very expensive. Great product"
"58litre sensor bin Very quiet mechanism, looks very expensive. Great product"
"Great company for houseware. Cant fault it. Gonna be ordering more and more."
"Produce magnificent cooking appliances. Easy to purchase On-line with a speedy delivery."
"Ordered electronic salt and pepper grinders and they are amazing, fit in perfectly with my kitchen design and never jam like previous ones"
"Great product"
"Fine, once I found the required spare - was delivered - fitted and does the job !"
"VERY HELPFUL AND WELL INFORMED LADY WHEN I TELEPHONED FOR ADVICE ON A PROBLEM WITH MY PRESSURE COOKER. THE PARTS I NEEDED ARRIVED QUICKLY AND COOKER NOW WORKS PERFECTLY. THANK YOU."
"In 2017 we bought the Tower salad spinner, its been fantastic piece of house hold kit unfortunately I have dropped the outer plastic bowl and cracked it, but I will certainly buy another one highly recommended."
"My sister bought me the 25cm Forged Grill Pan Gold from Very.co.uk and believe me it was the best grill pan I've ever had non sticks, Easy to clean and cook amazing. Loved it"
"A good quality product. Two baskets with separate oil trays, ideal for families"
"We originally bought a pressure cooker gasket on the net at a dearer price than your own. We found that when used it imparted a sour taste on the contents. We found this unacceptable and then bought the Tower one. Having used it now a couple of times the result is perfect. Rock on!"
"Great variety of items quick and safe delivery"
"Love our bin. Great quality and looks great in our new kitchen."
"Wow, just bought the full Tower pan set and saute pan in Rose Gold and quality and look are fantastic. I love this Linear range.."
"Tower Glass Illuminating Kettle - Excellent Product - Good Value"
"Perfect."