Tower Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Tower
Live Chat

How would you rate Tower ?

D Batsov
"Wonderful pan with the non stick ceramic coating, you can't ask for more."
N
"The pressure cooker I bought was very reasonably priced and it helps with my cooking."
"I just purchased the air fryer but was a little sceptical about it at first which is why I purchased a cheap one (compared to the rest out there). Im so glad I bought one instead of another George foreman, it's great / quick and easy to clean AND it's got a 3 year guarantee. I would definitely recommend one of these."
"Excellent support from customers service department"
"In the process of getting my tower collection, microwave has came n absaloutly delighted 👍🏻"
"I purchased the Tower T20016W 2 Slice Toaster in Rose Gold & White. It's a very stylish piece of equipment that looks great. It also does a great job toasting bread!"
"Great pressure cooker. Very easy to use, lightweight and easy to clean. Cooks fast. Perfect. Cooked chicken curry to boiled potatoes!"
"Just love these pan sets they are very good quality bought these to go with the new induction cooker. was not sure weather they would work but they work very well, would highly recommend all your products"
"I purchased the Tower T20016W 2 Slice Toaster in Rose Gold & White. Very, very happy with it. Easy to use and perfect toast everytime! Also looks very good in the kitchen and feels nice and solid."
"I bought the Tower LED colour-changing kettle which I absolutely love! The only colour changing kettle I found in the colour to suit. Such good value too. So happy:-)"
"Purchased set ot of electronic salt and pepper mills - great product."
"I have purchased most of the rose gold collection including the sensor bin, electric salt and pepper pots, frying pans and around 10 kitchen utensils including pizza cutter and garlic press I’m absolutely obsessed and will continue to purchase the whole collection! Every item is very well made and easy to use and really makes my kitchen a beautiful place with constant compliments about my tower items! Thank you Tower"
"Purchased the tower rose gold toaster now the kettle. Will look gorgeous in my new home Kirsty"
"Great products"
"Have only just bought a vortex air fryer and surprised how good the chips are, even hubby eats them"
"I recently purchased two of the copper/black frying pans from TKmaxx. They are amazing!! I thought that with the handles not being plastic or rubber, they would be boiling when cooking, I was wrong! They cook perfectly and they really are non stick pans!! Looking to purchase the full range."
"recently bought pressure cooker very impressive and very happy."
"Loving my new Cerastone Cookware. Looks classy and is easy to clean. A great buy!"
"very happy with the mini oven, model T14013, excellent size interior and smart in appearance, a light inside also, which is handy! Just received it yesterday, used it once and very satisfied! Needed to use your online chat to register it (for -who knows?) and that was excellent, a Nicole handled it faultlessly! So 3 year warranty, very good! Mebs. the relevant product numbers needed for registering could be made more obvious, only thing I can 'nit-pick'!"
"I'm never dissatisfied with a 'Tower product. Always the best quality at the best prices."
"Excellent product Quiet Quick cooking."
"I purchased a set of two frying pans which were on sale. I wasn’t expecting too much from them as they weren’t expensive, but these are by far the best frying pans I have used. Easy to clean and nice and light."
"I have a T16005, it is great and easy to use and the service from Tower was great. Really easy to register my warranty."
Tower is rated 4.28 based on 1,240 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!