Tower Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Tower

How would you rate Tower ?

D Batsov
"Wonderful pan with the non stick ceramic coating, you can't ask for more."
N
"The pressure cooker I bought was very reasonably priced and it helps with my cooking."
"I just purchased the air fryer but was a little sceptical about it at first which is why I purchased a cheap one (compared to the rest out there). Im so glad I bought one instead of another George foreman, it's great / quick and easy to clean AND it's got a 3 year guarantee. I would definitely recommend one of these."
"I love my rose gold and white tower kettle. Always get great compliments on it and it was a great price too!"
"I have recently purchased 2 of your air fryers, I have had several questions so called your customer support helpline, on calling and answered by a lady called Nicole, she has been so helpful and answered everything I needed to know and even recommended some recipes that she uses herself, I have been in retail a long time and Nicole's customer service skills were excellent, friendly, funny but most of all very experienced at what she does, I shall be buying more towerhouseware products and will definitely recommend your company to my wide range of contacts....10/10"
"My wife was extremely happy with the rice cooker and would recommend."
"not only good looking item, good working items"
"tower set of frying pans I bought these for all my family as they are very good."
"I purchased several items to finish off my new kitchen and we are delighted with the quality and finish of the products."
"We are very happy with the blender it makes great smoothies and blends vegetables in minutes. Very satisfied with the product."
"There air frier was Easy to set up and is supper easy to use realy quick to clean and makes lovely food the chips from it are fantastic really good price too for this product"
"Very good cooker. It works fast and is big enough for the entire family"
"Excellent product would reccomend buying from this purchaser again"
"super quality, very pleased will be buying more for my kitchen."
"Website easy to navigate.Knives ordered were excellent."
"Just made contact with customer services via Facebook. Received a quick response, great customer service!"
"Very helpful and sorted our problems with no fuss we have lots of Tower products and with great after sales service added to it we know we will be back for more without a worry"
"Delivery is quick and prodcuts are amazing"
"Bought knifes and pots from tower! Would never buy these items from anywhere else again! 5 star!!🤗"
"Fast delivery, great products"
"Fast delivery, great products"
"I have one tower Damascus knife set already and love it and want another set for my daughters new flat"
"All my home cookware is Tower as the products are of a great design, choice of colours excellent value for money, great to use and to keep clean"
Tower is rated 4.27 based on 1,214 reviews