Tower Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Tower

Tell us how Tower made you happy

Live Chat
D Batsov
"Wonderful pan with the non stick ceramic coating, you can't ask for more."
N
"The pressure cooker I bought was very reasonably priced and it helps with my cooking."
"I just purchased the air fryer but was a little sceptical about it at first which is why I purchased a cheap one (compared to the rest out there). Im so glad I bought one instead of another George foreman, it's great / quick and easy to clean AND it's got a 3 year guarantee. I would definitely recommend one of these."
"Lovely looking microwave oven and delivered quickly."
"Very good pressure cooker, cooks fast."
"Always have rated Towe a quality supplier of kitchen equipment. Just purchased the T17024 Vortx Airfryer which so far has been brilliant. I already own two vertical rotisserie units (1 in Spain) and later hope to purchase another air fryer for there too"
"excellent products"
"Tower make excellent products. I have just added an Airfryer to my kitchen devices following on from the Vertical Rotisserie of which I have two ( one in Spain) I intend to purchase a 2nd Airfryer to take to Spain as well as they are so good"
"Great service and seal works great, Thanks everyone."
"I bought a 28cm Tower forged gold frying pan a month ago and I was so impressed that the week after I went back to homesence and bought the 20 and 24 cm pans and last week I went back ask if they had more of this range and they advised I should look on the tower housewares website so I’ve found it and I’m so impressed with the quality of their products that I can’t wait to replace the rest of my pans with their range."
"This bread maker is superb. It takes a little getting used to as the instructions are quite complicated. However the bread cane out great and the quick baked option is a great function. I would highly recommend this product."
"We had a frying pan bought for us as a gift when moving into our house. It's very good quality, non-stick coating works a treat and I love the style (grey and blue). We've just renovated our kitchen and am now in 'need' of new pans and have come straight back to Tower. They are great value, great style and great quality - perfect!"
"Excellent product. Good price. Speedy delivery."
"Excellent support from customers service department"
"In the process of getting my tower collection, microwave has came n absaloutly delighted 👍🏻"
"I purchased the Tower T20016W 2 Slice Toaster in Rose Gold & White. It's a very stylish piece of equipment that looks great. It also does a great job toasting bread!"
"Great pressure cooker. Very easy to use, lightweight and easy to clean. Cooks fast. Perfect. Cooked chicken curry to boiled potatoes!"
"Just love these pan sets they are very good quality bought these to go with the new induction cooker. was not sure weather they would work but they work very well, would highly recommend all your products"
"I purchased the Tower T20016W 2 Slice Toaster in Rose Gold & White. Very, very happy with it. Easy to use and perfect toast everytime! Also looks very good in the kitchen and feels nice and solid."
"I bought the Tower LED colour-changing kettle which I absolutely love! The only colour changing kettle I found in the colour to suit. Such good value too. So happy:-)"
"Purchased set ot of electronic salt and pepper mills - great product."
"I have purchased most of the rose gold collection including the sensor bin, electric salt and pepper pots, frying pans and around 10 kitchen utensils including pizza cutter and garlic press I’m absolutely obsessed and will continue to purchase the whole collection! Every item is very well made and easy to use and really makes my kitchen a beautiful place with constant compliments about my tower items! Thank you Tower"
"Purchased the tower rose gold toaster now the kettle. Will look gorgeous in my new home Kirsty"
Tower is rated 4.28 based on 1,252 reviews