Top Furniture Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Top Furniture Reviews

About Top Furniture:

Home furniture retailer specialising in oak furniture products for the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom.

sales@topfurniture.co.uk

Station Yard, Station Road,

Tell us how Top Furniture made you happy
Good communication and fast delivery. However, the quality wasn't what I expected for the price I paid. One piece of furniture was immaculate and I'm very happy with it whereas two other pieces had poor paint work. If it wasnt for the expensive return I would have returned the items.
The stools are exactly as described good quality of sturdy design, arrived after 10 days as advised.
Lovely sturdy quality. A great size and a lovely colour the cream with the wood.
Good quality piece of furniture and pretty good value for money compared to similar wardrobes we looked at. Easy experience buying online and delivered within timescale we were advised. One star lost as delivery people were unhelpful and poor mannered when my wife took delivery.
Very good website, decent information and easy to follow.
Your service was good throughout always keeping us updated on the product and its delivery. However it take 4 months to arrive. The dining table had scratches and marks and didn't have the best finish to it
Nice looking heavy chest of drawers it’s look quite big but drawers Inside have very tiny space ..
Excellent service. Initial products not in stock but replaced with similar if a little more expensive.
Generally first class.
Blanket storage box looks is very useful , good value and looks good . Very pleased with my purchase overall . Maybe could be a little wider .
Good service, excellent quality for the price.
We are very pleased with our new coffee table & it fits in well with our other furniture. It was delivered about a week after we ordered it & the delivery man was very polite & wore a mask so as not to spread infection.
Excellent service, great value. Arrived promptly, well made product.
small review:- very nice and well made.
Fabulous quality stools - would have given 5* but I ordered a different stool which showed as being in stock but then was out of stock after I’d paid which meant I then had to wait until the next week to change the order to something in stock - however customer support were very good and the new stools arrived really quickly
Very nice table very well made but table was damaged on route
Excellent piece of furniture, really happy and perfect delivery. My bookcase has found a useful space in my son's bedroom and goud fir storing items.
Process to purchase and obtain the product worked well. Two helpful chaps delivered as promised (early, very helpful) and called ahead of arrival. Product looks fine. Waiting for completion of works in the house, before we can use.
Good quality furniture, nice that it’s ready made and not flat pack. Hadn’t heard about delivery within time specified but emailed and got prompt reply. Given 3 hour slot and driver updated me on the morning when he’d arrive. Would give 5 stars if I’d been kept informed about delayed delivery date.
These are good quality and size.
Top Furniture is rated 4.87 based on 2,813 reviews