Top Furniture Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Top Furniture Reviews

About Top Furniture:

Home furniture retailer specialising in oak furniture products for the living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom.

sales@topfurniture.co.uk

Floramae Griffiths
Top Furniture 5 star review on 10th August 2020
John Britnell
More Photos & Videos
Really great company furniture was delivered on time - it was made clear on hee order how long delivery would take so we were happy to wait. Some slight damage on arrival but the after sales team were really polite and helpful and sorted it out straight away. Will definitely buy again!
Good value and a very good product.
I recently received my Top furniture which was the Farmhouse double wardrobe which was so easy to assemble & also purchased the Farmhouse the 3 over 4 chest of drawers. Am absolutely thrilled with my furniture. Bought these for our granddaughters bedroom & they look absolutely gorgeous Would highly recommend this company & will definitely be using them again. One very happy customer. My family will be using them too as they were very impressed when they came to visit & saw our new bedroom furniture. Top furniture your TOP of my list !!!!’
Great quality furniture, delivered on time. I was called beforehand to let me know when the furniture would be delivered. Really pleased with my purchase from this company.
Very pleased with my coffee table. Delivered on time.
Delivered when said promt and pleasant
First class service. Delivered when they said they would. Even allowing for a small issue on one of the units, this was replaced within 7 days without fuss.
All the units are great quality and have transformed our living room.
We would certainly recommend Top Furniture to anyone looking for quality affordable furniture
Brilliant customer services, nice bit of furniture
Good solid items of furniture delivered when promised
Fab furniture really pleased
Love all my purchases and the customer service was excellent. I would definitely buy from top furniture again and highly recommended them to everyone.
Exceeded my expectations it really is so well made and fits exactly in the alcove I had planned to put it.
Once you purchase one piece of the Toulouse range of bedroom furniture it is highly likely you will purchase more. The dressing table set and matching two drawer bedside tables look fantastic. Now thinking about purchasing the matching drawers. Delivery was on time too.... all in all great shopping experience With Top Furniture
Lovely peice of furniture. Would definitely recommend.
Brilliant company Replied promptly to all my questions.
Good communication with regards to delivery.
2 men turned up. Only had to carry through front door into hall.
I kept my distance.
They were ready to go when I asked them to unpack it then I could check the item
This they did. Then off they went.
The box was so large and heavy I had to pay a man n van to remove for me !@

The quality of the unit is excellent.
I am really happy with it.
Would highly recommend.
Just please take the box and packing away as well.
Fantastic service. They keep you up to date with your order
Absolutely excellent quality and service from start to finish.Kept up to date every step and couldn't be happier will never have to replace this and have had nothing but compliments. Love it so much have ordered the chest to match and will be getting the rest in the future.cannot recommend highly enough would give 10 stars if possible.
excellent quality furniture ,and well packaged
I was very pleased with my Country Oak sideboard, superb quality I would give it 10 out of 10. Hastle free shopping without any grief or aggravation whatsoever. From ordering it the sideboard took just a week to be delivered and free delivery as well absolutely awesome.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone and I will certainly use them again.
The name of the shop is what it is Top Furniture of an extremely high quality!
Fair value item, just fits in really well with, delivered with no fuss, will use again when looking for additional items for house.
Top Furniture is rated 4.89 based on 2,675 reviews