Alan Wadkins Tool Store Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Alan Wadkins Tool Store

Tell us how Alan Wadkins Tool Store made you happy

"Good quick service. Had to be guided through web to purchase because you don’t take over a set amount over the phone."
"Item arrived as described."
"I was very pleased with my purchase which was as described. Communication was very good and delivery was very prompt."
"Best price for the product, free next day delivery and arrived well packaged with oil ready to go. Would certainly buy again and be one of my ports of call for further tools / machinery."
"Shredder turned up quickly Would company again"
"I have been asked to write a review? Not possable as I hav still not recieved the strimmer I ordered. Heres hoping it arrives soon!! Thanks"
"Very good service product came on time"
"A great tool,at a great price and delivered reliably."
"Prompt and good service"
"Reasonable price . Next day delivery within price."
"I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the wire stripper and it is also fairly compact. Not bad value for money."
"Good product. Good delivery schedule. Good communication. Value for money"
"Good pricing and speedy delivery."
"Good product fast delivery."
"Great price, quick delivery. I would have awarded 5 * but for the poor packaging flimsy for a drill battery with very little protection."
"Spot on transaction, I will definitely use again!"
"just keep up the good service you are already doing,and keep the prices competitive."
"I am happy with the service"
"The Dremel Work station was at the best price I found and arrived promptly. It is a reasonably solid construction with an aluminum base whose slots accept clamping devices."
"excellent machine stop start button needs clarity once working it did all that I required"
Alan Wadkins Tool Store is rated 4.87 based on 1,103 reviews