Alan Wadkins Tool Store Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Alan Wadkins Tool Store

How would you rate Alan Wadkins Tool Store ?

"Shredder turned up quickly Would company again"
"I have been asked to write a review? Not possable as I hav still not recieved the strimmer I ordered. Heres hoping it arrives soon!! Thanks"
"Very good service product came on time"
"A great tool,at a great price and delivered reliably."
"Prompt and good service"
"Reasonable price . Next day delivery within price."
"I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the wire stripper and it is also fairly compact. Not bad value for money."
"Good product. Good delivery schedule. Good communication. Value for money"
"Good pricing and speedy delivery."
"Good product fast delivery."
"Great price, quick delivery. I would have awarded 5 * but for the poor packaging flimsy for a drill battery with very little protection."
"Spot on transaction, I will definitely use again!"
"just keep up the good service you are already doing,and keep the prices competitive."
"I am happy with the service"
"The Dremel Work station was at the best price I found and arrived promptly. It is a reasonably solid construction with an aluminum base whose slots accept clamping devices."
"excellent machine stop start button needs clarity once working it did all that I required"
"Items were ordered as a Christmas present for my brother Arrived on time , well wrapped and in fine condition. Thanks Niall"
"Was looking for a more compact 4 stroke leaf blower when I came across this one. Bit pricy on the net till I found Watkins price, between 40 and 90 pounds cheaper than most. Ordered, delivered and operational in 2 days. Nice little machine and only a three click process when you get it out the box. They even give you a wee bottle of oil to get you started. Used it twice since purchase, great wee machine."
"First time I have used tool store had no problems. Good"
"Great friendly fast service"
Alan Wadkins Tool Store is rated 4.89 based on 1,003 reviews