Alan Wadkins Tool Store Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Alan Wadkins Tool Store

Tell us how Alan Wadkins Tool Store made you happy

"I have paid by card for hoover and there was possibility to send it to other address then billing address. After 2 days they sent me email that the can't do so, eventually if I change for billing address. So I have answered that please you could do send to billing address. Afterwards they answered that they do not have festool dust extractor I have ordered on the stock. Mess and disorder. Do not recommend them. Chris"
Having checked into this, you ordered on Sunday and it was the bank holiday Monday therefore we were back to work on the Tuesday which was when we notified you we were unable to send to the alternative delivery address due to security purposes. Unfortunatly we had oversold on this machine as we were also at an external exhibition. We can only apologise for this. It was offered we can reorder one in for you.
Many thanks
"I ordered a Makita drill from you last week,it was in stock,you took my money! Then next day I think, e-mail from you sorry out of stock You had the best price on the web,I was a bit miffed. money was refunded,I will try you again in the future. Regards Terry White"
"It looked as if the drill sent to me had been part of a display or had been used in some sort of way. There were extensive Sellotape residues on the outer carrying box and white paint marks on the charger. First product bought from Alan Wadkins Tool store, I am wary in making further purchases."
"Still waiting after 3 days promised next day delivery"
Hi
The item was delivered the next day as per the delivery request and was delivered to the address given on your order. We have sent you the delivery information on a seperate feed.
Martin
"Ordered Makita Chuck Sunday 18 11 18 still not received item Friday 23 11 18 was told it had been dispatched On Monday but checking my account on line still awaiting despatch was told not to take any notice of this as you do not update this information until it had been received I do not see any point of this type of tracking very disappointed with service up to no"
Hi Keith
I have checked into your order for you and your item has left us on Monday via royal mail which was sent 2nd class recorded as per all royal mail orders. We have found a few royal mail deliveries are taking longer at present due to the time of yeah and the busy spell they are having so would expect it to be with you today if not tomorrow at the latest.
Sorry for any inconvenience

Martin
"delivery did not arrive on the day sheduled"
Hi
Sorry to hear the item didn`t arrive on time as planned. As this is the first we have heard about the delivery not arriving we have spoken with the courier to find out what the delay you receiving the parcel was. And have been told the following.

I have spoken to the depot and the reason why this parcel was delivered late was that they had problems with late tip, High Volumes and high operations issues
Also this depot does not normal work on a Saturday but did on Saturday 14th July to clear the backlog of parcels.

Yet again i am so sorry about this.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope this doesn`t but you of buying from us again.
Martin
"Mitre saw arrived on time... Had a problem on first use when the subfence on the saw broke. Made an enquiry by email and am still waiting for the courtesy of a reply. Nedless to say, I will not use this company again....poor customer service."
Hi Joseph
Many thanks for your feedback, We didn`t no you had a problem with your machine until you posted your review as we hadn`t received any emails from you. Once we new there was a problem we replaced the fence for you Foc.
Martin
"Havent received items yet"
Hi We hope you have now recieved your items. They were sent via Royal Mail due to the postage charge you paid when placing the order. This service is 2nd Class Signed For so can take up to 2-3 days. Many thanks
"this was the first time i have used Alan Wadkins and it will be the last i would not recomend them my item arrived in a bag with the hand book not the box usually that it would have come in from the manufactures i have been informed this is to stay competive i was going to buy other items for presents but they would not be boxed i will get them from another supplier"
"Live in lincs , needed tools for a job in Norfolk which I ordered on line They rang me following day to say they can't deliver to Norfolk Not happy"
Hi Darren
Many thanks for the review, the reason we couldn't deliver the parcel was for security reasons as this was going to a different address other than the registered card address, As there was no history of you there then we were unable to supply to that address for security reasons, I hope you can understand this.
Martin
"I am waiting a week on stuff that a urgently need"
"The product we received was not the one we purchased."
"Hi, I am sorry I can not write a review as the item has not yet arrived and have not received a delivery date. S. Corbett"
"Can not comment as I have not yet heard that my order has been dispatched. M Lindley Monday 8th December"
"Ordered an "in stock" pipe cutter, took my money and then there was no stock. Very disappointed. Did get the money refunded quickly hence not Very Poor."
Alan Wadkins Tool Store is rated 4.87 based on 1,158 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access