Alan Wadkins Tool Store Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Alan Wadkins Tool Store

Tell us how Alan Wadkins Tool Store made you happy

"delivery did not arrive on the day sheduled"
Hi
Sorry to hear the item didn`t arrive on time as planned. As this is the first we have heard about the delivery not arriving we have spoken with the courier to find out what the delay you receiving the parcel was. And have been told the following.

I have spoken to the depot and the reason why this parcel was delivered late was that they had problems with late tip, High Volumes and high operations issues
Also this depot does not normal work on a Saturday but did on Saturday 14th July to clear the backlog of parcels.

Yet again i am so sorry about this.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope this doesn`t but you of buying from us again.
Martin
"Mitre saw arrived on time... Had a problem on first use when the subfence on the saw broke. Made an enquiry by email and am still waiting for the courtesy of a reply. Nedless to say, I will not use this company again....poor customer service."
Hi Joseph
Many thanks for your feedback, We didn`t no you had a problem with your machine until you posted your review as we hadn`t received any emails from you. Once we new there was a problem we replaced the fence for you Foc.
Martin
"Havent received items yet"
Hi We hope you have now recieved your items. They were sent via Royal Mail due to the postage charge you paid when placing the order. This service is 2nd Class Signed For so can take up to 2-3 days. Many thanks
"this was the first time i have used Alan Wadkins and it will be the last i would not recomend them my item arrived in a bag with the hand book not the box usually that it would have come in from the manufactures i have been informed this is to stay competive i was going to buy other items for presents but they would not be boxed i will get them from another supplier"
"Live in lincs , needed tools for a job in Norfolk which I ordered on line They rang me following day to say they can't deliver to Norfolk Not happy"
Hi Darren
Many thanks for the review, the reason we couldn't deliver the parcel was for security reasons as this was going to a different address other than the registered card address, As there was no history of you there then we were unable to supply to that address for security reasons, I hope you can understand this.
Martin
"I am waiting a week on stuff that a urgently need"
"The product we received was not the one we purchased."
"Hi, I am sorry I can not write a review as the item has not yet arrived and have not received a delivery date. S. Corbett"
"Can not comment as I have not yet heard that my order has been dispatched. M Lindley Monday 8th December"
"Ordered an "in stock" pipe cutter, took my money and then there was no stock. Very disappointed. Did get the money refunded quickly hence not Very Poor."
Alan Wadkins Tool Store is rated 4.88 based on 1,040 reviews