Alan Wadkins Tool Store Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Alan Wadkins Tool Store

Tell us how Alan Wadkins Tool Store made you happy

"Ordered Thursday 03/01/19 paid for next day delivery. 07/01/2019 still not here."
Hi
We emailed stating the order had been cancelled due to the incorrect card details being provided. Therefore we weren`t able to continue with your order.
Martin
"I only gave a 3 due to not being abel to change delivery address. And tool came a day late"
We were unable to send to the different delivery address as there wasn`t enough history there, We do state this on the checkout basket page prior to checkout. The item was delivered the following day as advised in the email we sent you as our couriers had already been for the day.
Many thanks
"Would have rated it 5 star but the one collet supplied with my Dremel Micro tool does not fit any of the supplied attachment collar sizes. The manual shows 4 collet sizes but states some may not come supplied with various collets. Seems an excellent drill & low noise when switched on, just wish the supplied collet would fit at least one drill bit"
"Web site bit of a pain Entered details went to terms and conditions and wiped out all details Not obvious when to put in discount code Reason of good score Nikki That’s why I used you in the End Hope she is due for a raise soon"
"How did Alan Wadkins Tool Store make me happy? Well, they sold me a Milwaukee Drill Driver set at the lowest price I could find. But then the charger failed pretty soon afterwards( got replacement and bought a second one in case), and the Milwaukee drill chuck turned out to be utter junk (slipped and ruined many a drill or other type of bit) Enough was enough and I've replaced it with a much better Rohm one, but had to rethread Rohm 1/2" UNF to 9/16" UNF on my lathe. I had to slice up the original with a cutting disc because it was impossible to remove any other way. Anyway, it's in the bin where it belongs, and I'm drilling again. Milwaukee? Meh! If you want info on how I replaced chuck try barbeken@hotmail.com."
"The only problem with order was that it didnot arrive on day given"
Hi Karen
In response to your review, we have spoken with Fedex who have said the parcel was delayed at the sorting hub hence why it wasn`t delivered on Friday and put on a special Saturday delivery for you to sort this issue out. We can only apologise for it not turning up on Friday like it should have but sometimes things happen which we can`t control im afraid.
Martin
"Good service, but found the same item £10 cheaper on another site. Considering this was on a £50 sander, I wasn't impressed and will be looking elsewhere in the future. Having said that I suppose it's my fault for not checking first."
Hi
Anything less than a 5 star review can make our directors weep and possibly loose sleep for 2 nights. We can confirm the item you purchased the price has been unchanged since 2014. As we can't control competitors pricing sometimes this can work not in our favour. It is an item that is sold in volume and has sold in volume over that period therefore indicates our prices are usually competitive. Fluctuations for limited periods can happen of course. I'm sure when looking at other products you will find we are competitive most times so would love to do business again with you in the future.
Nikki
"Ordering was efficient and updates as to delivery from tool store was very good sadly the courier let them down. It was to be delivered on Tuesday 24th, I stayed in all afternoon, only to receive a text message to say that they could not delivery as nobody was in. I call customer services and they requested the driver to return. There was no card through my door and I finally received delivery on Thursday night. Courier's attitude was very poor"
Hi Jacquie
I am sorry to hear about the delay in the parcel getting to you. I have asked the couriers that we use (Interlink Express) to investigate this for me to try and find out what the issue was. Once I hear back from them I will send you an email with an update.
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.
Many thanks again
Nikki
"Not much to say. Ordered a Makita sander because it was the cheapest I could find of this model. It came promptly and I've had no issues. Can't ask for more than that. Can't say what they would be like if I had an issue because there wasn't one. I'm a happy camper."
"The only bug bear was on your site delivery should have been Friday 2nd jan got my parcel Monday 5th jan"
Alan Wadkins Tool Store is rated 4.87 based on 1,114 reviews