Alan Wadkins Tool Store Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Alan Wadkins Tool Store

Tell us how Alan Wadkins Tool Store made you happy

"The shovel I bought is of first rate quality and the delivery charge was realistic. I received excellent service from Alan Wadkins Tool Store and recommend this supplier highly."
"Very accommodating"
"I bought a leaf blower at a very good price. It arrived the next day. The experience has been really good."
"Delivery of goods damaged and when supplier was contacted they were of no help to resolve the issue and fulfil customer satisfaction. See below the email we received from the supplier with regards to my order. From: martin@wadkins.co.uk [mailto:martin@wadkins.co.uk] Sent: 21 June 2016 16:22 To: Wayne Dashper <wayne@bridgeind.co.uk> Subject: Re: Hi Wayne Many thanks for the pictures showing the damaged parcel, I have emailed the courier with regards to both consignments now and to be honest we cant claim for the damage to either of the parcels, so i think the best thing maybe to credit the 8 damaged items as to be honest we have lost money with regards to the order and we cant guarantee that the next 8 will arrive in 1 piece and if they are damaged its just a case of being in the same position as we are now. Many thanks Martin Porter Website Department I do know going forward i will not be using this company again. In all honesty its irrelevant if money is lost or made as customer satisfaction should be all suppliers top target. Regards"
"Very good product and first class service. Quick delivery and kept informed at every stage of purchase and delivery."
"I recently purchased Makita BHX2500 leaf blower from Alan Wadkins Tool Store. The price was the lowest available but the service and delivery was excellent. The machine was given a pre-delivery check and an initial bottle of sump oil was included. So, after unpacking and reading the instruction manual, the blower started with the first pull and has proven to be an excellent tool"
"Excellent fast service at a good price."
"product delivered in the expected time schedule. well packaged and as advertised, doesn,t get any better than that"
"Excellent service. Dremmel drill arrived earlier than expected. Tracking system was spot on with delivery being made 1 minute earlier than the time given. Cannot get better than that!!"
"Amazing customer service. Best price I could find on the net. Super fast delivery!! Will be using again."
Alan Wadkins Tool Store is rated 4.87 based on 1,115 reviews