Alan Wadkins Tool Store Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Alan Wadkins Tool Store

info@alanwadkinstoolstore.co.uk

Category:
Hardware

How would you rate Alan Wadkins Tool Store?

"Cheapest product and very quick delivery. Will definately use again."
Paul Anderson
Verified Buyer
"I spent over £1000 on a piece of equipment, as soon as the order came through I’ve changed the date and said I needed it for another day in which they replied saying yes not a problem. It came on the original day, went to a different address, I didn’t know anything until called two days later. I had to hire this equipment which cost me over £100 and basically the company couldn’t have cared less it wasn’t their problem. My advice is shop elsewhere"
Hi Paul
Just a response to your review, it was myself who you spoke with on the phone, I firstly chased your order up from fedex for you as it hadn`t arrived on the day you thought it was supposed to be delivered. I then rang you back and informed you as to what Fedex had done with the parcel, And apologised to you on the phone firstly for them not leaving you some details of where the parcel was left and secondly for them delivering the parcel on the orginal day and not the date you had told them via email. The emails between yourself and fedex we don`t see and can only hope that there system and drivers follow what you have asked them to do. In this case this hadn`t happened and i said i would take this up with Fedex themselves for you as you wanted a reply from Fedex but then you wanted there number to contact them yourself which i gave you over the phone.
If we didn`t care about our customer`s we wouldn`t be chasing up orders for them to see where or why they hadn`t been delivered or to get a solution to the outcome for them.
Many thanks
Martin
Andrew Rines
Verified Buyer
"Easy and quick transaction and seamless delivery the very next day. Excellent price and service to boot. Very pleased"
Neil Foster
Verified Buyer
"Swift delivery and kept up to date all the way through. Product was excellent quality and competitively priced which is the main reason for shopping here."
"My first purchase experience. Excellent. Items were in stock and priced well and delivered promptly. Notified accordingly, packed well and very happy. Thank you."
"Great communication super fast service and thanks nikki"
Barry Hicks
Verified Buyer
"They had the product I wanted at a good price. Delivery was within a couple of days which was good."
Nicola Sumner
Verified Buyer
"Excellent price for an excellent and versatile tool. Speedy delivery. Really pleased. Would purchase from Alun Wadkins Tool Store again."
"I would definitely buy from your company again. I have never heard of Alan Wadkins but you had the best price for my item and I was reassured with emails re the order and delivery. I received my item within two days of placing the order and I am a very satisfied customer. Thank you!"
Noel Geraghty
Verified Buyer
"Searched on line for a good quality laser measuring tool ,came across the website very competitive delivered on day that I was given,would recommend them to everybody looking for quality and /services"
Gavin Ashill
Verified Buyer
"After serching the internet for the best price for the dremel Alan Wadkins tool store came up top! I was not dsapointed! The best price, free delivery and delivered the next day! The communication from them was great to! Thank you!"
Jonathan Mace
"Very fast delivery"
Tim Hayward
Verified Buyer
"Great service Drill arrived next day And a good price Fab"
Roger Murray
Verified Buyer
"good service del. on time very good product"
Andrew Webster Downie
Verified Buyer
"Havent received items yet"
Hi We hope you have now recieved your items. They were sent via Royal Mail due to the postage charge you paid when placing the order. This service is 2nd Class Signed For so can take up to 2-3 days. Many thanks
Philip Cartledge
Verified Buyer
"Placed my very first order with Tool Store and received it in record time, before I was expecting it. Very happy with the service from Tool Store."
Nick Porter
Verified Buyer
"super fast service great communication skills"
"Excellent price and very very fast delivery."
Joe Wimbleton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service,would rate higher if possible. Only company out there (with hands )from Alan,Thanks again. Keep it up gents"
Nigel Moody
Verified Buyer
"after purchasing two spanners on a credit card and requesting them to de delivered to a different address which is a service you offer I received an email the following day t say that a there was no history of purchases to the delivery address these could not be delivered but they would send them to the credit card address. this did not help me as we were going away for three days. an mail was sent back stating the reason for the change of address but they still would not send them. as a result I cancelled the order. if you could let me know how I get a history of deliveries to a different address when you will not sent to an address that has not receive an item first it would be appreciated"
Alan Wadkins Tool Store is rated 4.89 based on 837 reviews