Alan Wadkins Tool Store Reviews

info@alanwadkinstoolstore.co.uk

Tell us how Alan Wadkins Tool Store made you happy
Good price 👍, fast delivery 👌
Thanks
Great - shredder was delivered next day and very pleased with it. So much so I recommended it to a family member. So the order you got from Shatterling in Kent last week, was a result of the great service you gave me!
Excellent service 👍
Very good value and service. DPD let them down by delivering to the completely wrong address, 5 houses up the road on the opposite side. Luckily that neighbour was honest and brought it to us. Good service by Alan Wadkins.
Easy to use website. My order was delivered the next day.
The items that I purchased were fantastic value for money and were delivered the next day I am very satisfied with my purchase and delivery and I would highly recommend this company for future business. Many thanks John
fantastic to deal with very fast delivery
five stars
Excellent price and very fast next day delivery, great job Alan Wadkins Toolstore.
Good quality goods very reasonably price with a good description of what you are buying no problem awarding 5 stars
The 2 batteries i bought were described as dewalt,so when i recieved them and they was,nt i was bitterly disappointed, i,ve not tried them yet so cant comment as to how good or not they are,but am annoyed that the advertising of dewalt was very misleading...
Hi William
Many thanks for leaving a review with us. Having checked your order number you haven`t actually purchased any Dewalt batteries from us I'm afraid think you may have the wrong company? This particular order is for a Milwaukee 12v Cut Off Tool to yourself. If you would be kind enough to remove this review or maybe redo the review for the product purchased from us that would be great.
Many thanks
Martin
Excellent quick service at good prices.
Friendly, helpful staff on the phone and Fantastic service!
I had difficulty finding a Bosch Garden Grinder to be delivered in a timely manner and whilst checking suppliers found Alan Wadkins Tool Store. It was in stock - it was ordered - it was delivered the next morning - I was using it that day and all was well. They will get my custom again.
As per previous purchases, excellent value and speedy delivery, higher recommend a great online business
Just what I want: the things I need, easy to order and pay then delivered properly! Thanks guys
Machine fantastic great service. We have had issues with FedEx who delivered but they are sorting this out. Would use again. Great email response
After many months of research I had made a decision as to what tool I wanted. Having chosen the Milwaukee Mid Torque 1/2 impact wrench I found Alan Wadkins to be the cheapest by far. Ordered on the Friday and tool was delivered on the Tuesday. All correspondence was dealt with in a helpful and friendly manner. Will definitely be using Alan Wadkins for all future purchases and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
Item arrived promptly, exactly as described. When I did speak with the team, they were friendly and helpful - a good blend of traditional "in store" and internet shopping.
A very prompt service