Alan Wadkins Tool Store Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Alan Wadkins Tool Store

Tell us how Alan Wadkins Tool Store made you happy

"Brilliant service, I ordered quite late, phone them and ask when the item will be delivered, and they said excatly, arrived on time, thank you."
"Excellent value and service. arrived within 48 hours and that included time for a pdi. will definitely use again"
"Great to deal with, very fast dispatch and great tool prices"
"Fast & safe delivered."
"Very good service and reliable delivery"
"Superb service! The Makita Shredder arrived 24 hours after order was submitted - carrier kept me up to date too! Thanks again!"
"Thank you for your fast delivery of my Makita leaf blower I am very pleased with it. Regards Peter Morris"
"Excellent service. Item can be shipped to Scottish Islands and N. Ireland, unlike other sellers, such as Amazon. The item was assembled and tested before despatch, so it could be used immediately. Very pleased, will definitely use again."
"Still waiting after 3 days promised next day delivery"
Hi
The item was delivered the next day as per the delivery request and was delivered to the address given on your order. We have sent you the delivery information on a seperate feed.
Many thanks
Martin
"Best price for the product, free next day delivery and arrived well packaged with oil ready to go. Would certainly buy again and be one of my ports of call for further tools / machinery."
"Quick delivery thank you"
"Ordered Makita Chuck Sunday 18 11 18 still not received item Friday 23 11 18 was told it had been dispatched On Monday but checking my account on line still awaiting despatch was told not to take any notice of this as you do not update this information until it had been received I do not see any point of this type of tracking very disappointed with service up to no"
Hi Keith
I have checked into your order for you and your item has left us on Monday via royal mail which was sent 2nd class recorded as per all royal mail orders. We have found a few royal mail deliveries are taking longer at present due to the time of yeah and the busy spell they are having so would expect it to be with you today if not tomorrow at the latest.
Sorry for any inconvenience

"Great price,quick delivery"
"The jigsaw which i purchased was an excellent price and was delivered in a very good time."
"I only gave a 3 due to not being abel to change delivery address. And tool came a day late"
We were unable to send to the different delivery address as there wasn`t enough history there, We do state this on the checkout basket page prior to checkout. The item was delivered the following day as advised in the email we sent you as our couriers had already been for the day.
Many thanks
"Poor. Lost sale due to lack of information regarding payment and delivery."
Hi
The order was cancelled as the billing address details given didn`t match up to the card, so for security purposes as we aren`t covered by our merchant bank it has to be refunded. As advised in the email we sent.
"great prices and great customer service from alan wadkins"
"Quick delivery for a top of the range item at a great price."
"Ordering simple. Product arrived quickly. All good. No issues so far!"
"I really like that it was free delivery on orders over £75. My only confusion is that I expected delivery the next day and it was a day later, but I might not have ready the cut off times correctly."
Alan Wadkins Tool Store is rated 4.88 based on 1,054 reviews