Alan Wadkins Tool Store Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Alan Wadkins Tool Store

How would you rate Alan Wadkins Tool Store?

"Fast efficient service. Would definitely use this company again"
"kept updated and delivered on time."
Marcus Salisbury
Verified Buyer
"Most importantly their price was the lowest I could find on the tool I was looking for. It was very important to me I could get it next day so I called to check stock. The guy I spoke too seemed a little uneasy about making firm assurances but I understand this with having to rely on carriers..sometimes they let you down as a seller. Thinking about it I decided noones going to be able to be 100% on this so..take the best price. I needed to add an item after making the order and this went well, no problem. As it turned out the tool turned up pre 12, the courier supplied an accurate delivery time so I was ready to receive it. Well packed, I’m very happy with the machine, perfect for when I needed to work with it. Would definitely use this company again"
PETER DEAN
Verified Buyer
"No hassle delivered in no time good price"
Keith Bricknell
Verified Buyer
"Their website was easy to navigate, once I bought my saw it arrived within two days! I was flabbergasted, brilliant."
Jason Sighe
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with this toolshop as my order came to me fast boxed well and i got a good price to other shops will use them again"
"Very helpful service. And quick delivery"
"Top job will use again"
"Excellent communication, fast delivery and a great price"
Craig Hainey
"Excellent service!!"
Stephen Austin
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic price. Great communication and very very fast delivery. Best online company Ive dealt with and will again for sure."
"Super quick delivery A+++××+×"
Chris Peters
Verified Reviewer
"I needed a smaller version of my KAPEX 120 to carry up stairs for smaller jobs and it’s worked out perfect. I’ve bought a lot from this trustworthy seller good prices and fast delivery"
Simon Mills
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service. Hedge trimmer arrived on time already PDI'd and ready to go. Had an issue with one of the blade teeth and they had it collected the next day and repaired and returned quickly. Great hedge trimmer, light, powerful and effective."
"Excellent service and fast delivery. I appreciated the guarantee registration."
Daniel Watson
Verified Buyer
"Easy purchase, great price and very quick delivery, all conducted very professionally."
Stuart Payne
Verified Buyer
"A great tool,at a great price and delivered reliably."
Jack Burgess
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and smooth purchase! Will be back in the future"
Mark Hinton
Verified Buyer
"Prompt and good service"
"Great communication and customer care."
Alan Wadkins Tool Store is rated 4.89 based on 893 reviews