Alan Wadkins Tool Store Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Alan Wadkins Tool Store

Tell us how Alan Wadkins Tool Store made you happy

"I ordered a chop saw/ table that cost £650 and paid for Saturday delivery. I was told you can send on next day delivery so went for that instead. Waited 6 days for this parcel and it’s still not been delivered! Very poor experience with you guys!!"
We can only apologise for the delay you are expierincing from Fedex, unfortunatly once it leaves our warehouse its out of our hands. Please note that we are doing everything we can to get this parcel delivered to you as soon as possible. We have also submitted a complaint regarding this to Fedex aswell.
Many thanks
"Dreadful service, ordered an item to a different address to which card registered a mistake on my part granted, but rather than letting me know there was a problem in good time they waited while well into the following day to inform me they had cancelled delivery. So order somewhere else along with two 10ah batteries would never use again."
Hi Paul
The reason the order was cancelled was you had put the incorrect card details on the order for where it was registered, this means we aren`t covered by our merchant bank for the transaction. We emailed you the following morning at 06.43am when the order was checked off as it was after the cut off point of the 3pm from the previous day which is 1 hr 15 minutes before we start work. Due to the number of fraud transactions attempts we get these things have to be put in place im afraid.
Martin
"Not got it yet"
Hi
This order has been collected and should be delivered to you tomorrow.
Because you ordered this after the 3pm cut off point on Friday this was done on Saturday for you. However has only just been collected today from Fedex. All the parcels that were collected today or Monday 24th Dec should be out for delivery tomorrow. This is due to the hub bieng shut for christmas therefore the parcels not moving anywhere until today.

Hope this is ok for you.
Many thanks
"Poor. Lost sale due to lack of information regarding payment and delivery."
Hi
The order was cancelled as the billing address details given didn`t match up to the card, so for security purposes as we aren`t covered by our merchant bank it has to be refunded. As advised in the email we sent.
"Product not as described"
"I spent over £1000 on a piece of equipment, as soon as the order came through I’ve changed the date and said I needed it for another day in which they replied saying yes not a problem. It came on the original day, went to a different address, I didn’t know anything until called two days later. I had to hire this equipment which cost me over £100 and basically the company couldn’t have cared less it wasn’t their problem. My advice is shop elsewhere"
Hi Paul
Just a response to your review, it was myself who you spoke with on the phone, I firstly chased your order up from fedex for you as it hadn`t arrived on the day you thought it was supposed to be delivered. I then rang you back and informed you as to what Fedex had done with the parcel, And apologised to you on the phone firstly for them not leaving you some details of where the parcel was left and secondly for them delivering the parcel on the orginal day and not the date you had told them via email. The emails between yourself and fedex we don`t see and can only hope that there system and drivers follow what you have asked them to do. In this case this hadn`t happened and i said i would take this up with Fedex themselves for you as you wanted a reply from Fedex but then you wanted there number to contact them yourself which i gave you over the phone.
If we didn`t care about our customer`s we wouldn`t be chasing up orders for them to see where or why they hadn`t been delivered or to get a solution to the outcome for them.
Martin
"after purchasing two spanners on a credit card and requesting them to de delivered to a different address which is a service you offer I received an email the following day t say that a there was no history of purchases to the delivery address these could not be delivered but they would send them to the credit card address. this did not help me as we were going away for three days. an mail was sent back stating the reason for the change of address but they still would not send them. as a result I cancelled the order. if you could let me know how I get a history of deliveries to a different address when you will not sent to an address that has not receive an item first it would be appreciated"
"Very poor , unhelpful, not a firm for the tradesman"
Hi Ian
We are sorry that you are dissapointed in our service. Unfortunatly there was not enough history of the alternative address you provided for us to send there for you for security reasons. You were given the option we could deliver to the cardholders address next day, however you said not to and you requested us to refund the order. The refund was processed straight away for you.
Many thanks
"Waste of time - you tried to apply my credit card to the delivery address and not the billing address meaning that the card was rejected. bought from another on-line retailer who managed the process extremely well"
The billing address that you have entered when placing the order, according to our payment gateway is not where the card is registered to, we asked for the correct details to try and resolve this order but they were not provided and you asked us to cancel the order. The order was cancelled and refunded the same day.
"Delivery of goods damaged and when supplier was contacted they were of no help to resolve the issue and fulfil customer satisfaction. See below the email we received from the supplier with regards to my order. From: martin@wadkins.co.uk [mailto:martin@wadkins.co.uk] Sent: 21 June 2016 16:22 To: Wayne Dashper <wayne@bridgeind.co.uk> Subject: Re: Hi Wayne Many thanks for the pictures showing the damaged parcel, I have emailed the courier with regards to both consignments now and to be honest we cant claim for the damage to either of the parcels, so i think the best thing maybe to credit the 8 damaged items as to be honest we have lost money with regards to the order and we cant guarantee that the next 8 will arrive in 1 piece and if they are damaged its just a case of being in the same position as we are now. Many thanks Martin Porter Website Department I do know going forward i will not be using this company again. In all honesty its irrelevant if money is lost or made as customer satisfaction should be all suppliers top target. Regards"
Alan Wadkins Tool Store is rated 4.87 based on 1,167 reviews