Thomas Bird London Reviews

+(44) 207 846 0172

help@tblon.com

86-90 Paul Street, ,

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy
The whole cut fits well, I like the finish of the shoe and it is comfortable. I look forward to getting many years out of this shoe.
The Thomas Bird shoes are beautiful and comfortable. I love all five pairs, I bought so far. Hugo Jacomet of Sartorial Talks inspired me to take a closer look at my clothes and shoes. As a professional pianist, I wear the shoes for all of my performances.
Schnelle Lieferung, aber langsame Antwort vom Kundenservice
This company is a pleasure to deal with! Customer service is great and the shoes are even better!!
Once again very good service!
Absolutely exceeded my expectations in quality, presentation and customer service. I purchased the wholecut olive green / black shoe and had a matching colour belt. Marvellous products.
Steve@Rolls-Roycemotorcars@Goodwood.UK
Efficient, quick delivery
So far no complaints
Quick, efficient delivery and a quality product. Have recommend to a number of friends!
So far my Chelsea Fleetwoods are fantastic. They showed up quickly and feel great. I will but more for TB! Adam-Chicago
Fantastic shoes, fantastic quality. Have 5 pairs including the stunning custom blue patina wholecut. Will be purchasing my 6th in the next few days and i don't think i will be stopping there. Top class service always there to help.
Excellent service, Thomas Bird delivery time and customer service is on point!
Excellent product, easy ordering, and quick delivery.
Thomas Bird company offers the highest standard that customers have come to expect. From initial contact and consultation about the size, trough the process of reservation, till the moment I received the boots. Perfection!
The shoes are beautiful and the leather is soft and rich.. will definitely order again
I'm quite astonished with the state of my order. I love it so much and the delivery as well was timely.
Good quality products, reasonable prices and fast shipping. Had it less than a week which is good since it had to go half way around the world
Very fast delivery, thanks!
The company service has been great in my experience thus far. I purchased leather boots from them a while back. The boots are very comfortable and look great. I also ordered shoes a bit after I was unhappy with the color and they allowed me to exchange them for a different color. Not long after they uploaded videos of their shoes in different colors so that we could get a better view of the shoes before ordering. In my opinion this shows great service and adaptability on the companies part.
Where do I begin? From the excellent quick response from their company to their supreme quality products, Thomas Bird is the real deal. I know I now have a product that will last years! Thank you Thomas Bird!!!
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.80 based on 419 reviews