Thomas Bird London Reviews

4.8
Based on 743 reviews
Read Thomas Bird  London Reviews

About Thomas Bird London:

Welcome to Thomas Bird London. We focus on mens dress shoes and boots. Over 80 options. All high quality, Italian hand crafted. With fast, free shipping worldwide.

+(44) 207 846 0172

help@tblon.com

86-90 Paul Street, ,

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy
Nice and easy to use this company
Next day delivery and excellent comms as to order status. The shoes are exceptional quality, the colour (Olive) is very classy and fit perfectly from first try on. Looking forward to my next purchase.
Obviously the boots I bought were perfect but the biggest surprise was the amazing delivery service. Both pairs arrived within a day of ordering. Great service, thank you.
THE BOOT ARE WONDERFUL BUT FIT A LITTLE TIGHT I WEAR A 10/HALF GOT SIZE 11/ NEED TO THE BOOT TOE A LITTLE WIDE INSIDE BOOT ALSO NEED TO ADD AN INSIDE CUSHION IN THE BOOT . HAVE A PAIR OF SHOES IN SIZE 11 THAT FIT GOOD... LOVE YOU STUFF CAN. YOU MAKE ME SOME BLACK SUEDE SHOES? WARM REGARDS CHARLE CRAWFORD .
Quick shipping!
My Boots are wonderful
Top class Service 👏
Service was excellent, my boots arrived the next day. They were blue suede boots,(shoes) perfect for singing the song!
I ordered my first pair of shoes from Thomas Bird. After reading the reviews prior to my order I pulled the trigger. I did order a half size up because they do not offer a lot of half sizes. From my experience I would order the size down because they are a bit forgiving. Extremely happy with my purchase and will be buying again.
I am very satisfied. And indeed: what I hoped for, happened: I did not have to pay custom duties! The shoes are very beautiful. Wholecuts are for me like Mercedes in the world of automotive. The reason I did not give TB a rating of five stars is a modest one, namely that there was nor a shoehorn, nor shoe cream inside the box. But I appreciate it that Samantha signed personally a 'thank you for ordering'.
Outstanding customer service. I ordered it online and had it on my doorstep in only a few days.
Beautiful shoes, super comfortable after a few days of getting used to, really love them. Seamless ordering process
Excellent service! I accidentally ordered the wrong belt size but Samantha from TBLon was very helpful with the logistics for getting it exchanged for the right size. I also got some beautiful Monk shoes that are simply gorgeous.
hi Taro Gibbs, thank you for the followup...service was excellent
Very responsive and great service. I ordered my shoe online and I was kept updated at every stage of the ordering process up till when I received my order. It was quite quick and it took less than a week to receive my order. I was not happy with the size of the shoe I bought, hence needed a refund, this was processed in no time and had my back in my account in a couple of days. Very professional in all their dealings and provides a great service overall.
Excellent service and quick delivery.
The shoes are exactly how I wanted them and delivery was fast, Two days after placing the order. Keep up the good work.
Great service and quality of boots are amazing. My husband loves them
Once ordered they arrived very quickly.
Good service. I was kept informed throughout the order process and they arrived a day early! Packaging and presentation of my shoes was excellent.
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.83 based on 743 reviews