Thomas Bird London Reviews

+(44) 207 846 0172

help@tblon.com

86-90 Paul Street, ,

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy
Exceptional service and exceptional quality.
The boots arrived quickly and in perfect condition ... Good service
Chelsea boots were sleek and looked like they were built with quality in mind. Would order again
Shoes very nice as expected and delivered in good time
Samantha was nice and fast when I asked questions !
Very patient and professional 11/10
Customer service is the best I’ve encountered in the boot market.
Stylish, well constructed, high quality shoes at great prices. Excellent customer service. Nice range of product offerings to fit a variety of dress situations.
I had excellent service from the lady who dealt with my order and she kept me in touch with what size was appropriate ie my Church's shoe size is 105 so size 45 would be the right size for me.
Thomas Bird provide quality and stylish products at affordable prices They are my go to site for shoes and belts
I recently ordered and received the Leather Harness boots. I was very impressed with the quality of the shoes, the attention to detail in the packaging and the quick arrival all the way to San Diego, California! I plan on ordering more shoes in the near future!
Fast, friendly and responsive UK firm with Italian flare! This is my second pair, other than having the first pair resoled.... they have last me 2yrs and they are still in great condition!
easy to deal with no problems
Very good - outstanding
Shoes delivery came very fast and was very please on the quality and the look of the shoes
I ordered two pairs of shoes and the quality is fantastic. I have already received a number of compliments. The customer service and expeditious shipping were also appreciated.
Hand-made shoe that truly looked the part. High-end letter. Most stylish shoe that I ever purchased. Hand-written thank you note was a GREAT touch. Handwritten tag on box itself was nice. 20 on a scale of 1-10!
Great pair of boots
Beautifull detailed boots .Had a little problem with the boots but that was solved perfect.Thx!
the whole course of business was ok, I look forward to further cooperation
Shoes are well made and comfortable.
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.81 based on 421 reviews