Thomas Bird London Reviews

+(44) 207 846 0172

help@tblon.com

86-90 Paul Street, ,

Tell us how Thomas Bird London made you happy
Very nice shoes and perfect fit, 100% what I expected.
Delivery took a bit longer because of brexit, not Your fault.
The shoes arrived in very professional package and the warm goodspeed card from Samanthat touched my heart, I never got any "welcome card" form any seller. So thats a BIG Star for Thomas Bird.
This is my second pair of Monk Strap shoes, first pair were the oxbloods which have been as comfortable as a pair of slippers, so I've treated myself to a 'Tan' pair which again are of the highest standards.
Customer service is second to none and the shoes really are special. The compliments I receive from people are never ending, great value for money.
Nice fast shipping service.
The shoes are very beautiful..the shipping was great..no problems..Thanks
Delivery was super quick, shoes are beautiful!
Easy to order the shoes. They arrived in a very timely manner and were beautiful. Only problem is there was sone damage to the left shoe on the right flank. Looks like someone was doing something with the stitching, because the stitch right above the mark was also broken
Beautiful shoes
Extremely helpful service & advice on size, they come up large...have already ordered a second pair in a different colour
Spot on. Great service and superb quality. Won’t look anywhere else for boots now.
Boots are perfect! Equal to a Wyatt at a fraction of the price!
Thomas Bird is a high quality brand. The customer service is great and the delivery is very fast. I would definitely recommend the company for the style and look of the shoes.
Purchased for my boyfriend for Christmas. He could not wait and opened the package upon arrival. He loves them.
Quick delivery.
My item arrived really quickly & beautifully packaged. Really pleased with my order
Excellent product selection and response time @
Beautiful shoes. Bought them as a Christmas present for my sweet husband. Very stylish. Love the slight ombré effect on the tip.
The shoe was prefect.. the exact color I was looking for. The fit wax great will order again
Exceptional service and exceptional quality.
The boots arrived quickly and in perfect condition ... Good service
Thomas Bird London is rated 4.80 based on 419 reviews