The Wool Factory Reviews

The Wool Factory
5 Market PLace
Lincs

Tell us how The Wool Factory made you happy
Swift delivery, great packaging. Wool, for three different projects ordered this time, as expected, good value for money.
Very happy with yarn. Just one thing. I have found quite a few joins in the 400g balls I have used so far (two) I find this a little annoying when I like to do any joins at end of rows. I have had to undo a row every time to take join to end of row. So no joins in garment. I hope I have explained clearly. I don't realise there is a join until too late. Otherwise completely satisfied with delivery and yarn.
Very pleased with the quality of the wool and very good delivery service.
Very good customer service when I wanted to return a recent purchase. No quibble straight forward return and money back.
Easy to use website, good prices, quick delivery and great quality, well known brands
Very pleased with order and delivery was prompt
Excellent service. Prompt delivery and goods top rate.
Order arrived promptly with no problems
Very good service apart from when the company run out of stock or choices of high wool content yarns or pure wool choices. It should be about saving the planet by using natural fibres rather than Acrylic which does not biodegrade when finished with.
A wider selection of colors would be appreciated; especially shades of greys, greens, browns and blue. Quality of wool is excellent and delivery time is most satisfactory.
The wool has been lovely. The wool has arrived promptly
Delighted with the product although disappointed that although my item was available on line - it was actually out of stock, which meant a delay whilst I was asked (late on a Friday) to select an alternative which was then not dealt with until Monday morning
The wool was just what I wanted and delivery was good
Excellent service always order this wool for all my baby knitting good price and knits up really nice.
Good quality, guick delivery
This was my first order would recommend.
Good quality wools good selection of colours to choose from.
Yarn arrived in good time. Find the quality excellent for the price. Colour is amazing considering ordered from the internet. . Will certainly use you again and recommend to all.
The wool I bought was of good quality and value. I would not hesitate to buy more from the Wool Factory.
Lovely wool, easy to use website.
The Wool Factory is rated 4.89 based on 4,929 reviews