The Wool Factory Reviews

The Wool Factory
5 Market PLace
Lincs

Tell us how The Wool Factory made you happy
Great service I’m a bit senior and not brilliant on this but when there was a hiccup with my order they were very helpful and I got what I wanted thank you so much xxc
Lovely wool excellent service
Quick and efficient service.
I found it easy to navigate to the sort of wool I was looking for, and found it good value and very prompt delivery! The only thing was, I thought the wool I was selecting was grey with a brownish fleck, but in fact it is brown. Tricky interpreting colours on a website! And brown will do.
I have been knitting baby shawls for many years and have bought wool from a plethora of shops and on line stores. But, during these recent lockdowns I struggled to purchase wool & haberdashery. Since finding The Wool Factory I need look no further, they stock all the brands I know & have used. Everything available from their easy to use web warehouse.
Top marks on products & delivery too.
Very happy with the quick delivery of the service, and the quality of the wool purchased.
Love their wools they're always exceptional. The service is fast and always on time or early
Great service and good products. Will use again.
Five star service all the way. The range of products is amazing. Very competitive prices. The Woolwarehouse is my go to shop for yarn and lots more. Would thorougly recommend
Wool arrived ok.very pleased with it.knits up lovely. Many thanks.
Excellent Company ,prompt answers to any query that arises, and teir products are of a very good quality. I purchse a lot of wool fromthis ompany and am always more thaq stisfied.
Very pleased with my wool its lovely and soft
Excellent company to deal with. Quick delivery and first class communication.
Excellent service with prompt delivery of great quality yarn.
Can’t fault the service I have always received from you .
Speedy, excellent service and both economy and luxury yarns with a great range of choice.
Lovely good quality will which arrived after only a few days
I’m so glad I found the Wool Factory. Having retaken up knitting, it’s been extremely difficult to find places supplying wool. Having tried a small sample I was so impressed with the quality and range of colours that I’ve been back for more and more and will continue to do so. In addition their service has been superb and quick.
Very quick delivery of orders and the wool is superb to knit, will be ordering more soon.
Wool factory are very prompt with deliveries and any enquiries regarding orders.
The Wool Factory is rated 4.89 based on 4,729 reviews