The Wool Factory Reviews

Tell us how The Wool Factory made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Ursula H
"Fantastic choice and great prices. I make knitted ponies for charity and can make them cheaper with this wool."
Felicia F
"I am a crochet designer, so use a lot of yarn. The Wool Factory are so good. Easy to use website. Great selection of yarn, good prices and quick delivery. What more could you ask for."
Isabelle S
"Great selection of yarn, speedy delivery and excellent service."
"My order has arrived and I love everything I ordered!"
"The service I received was very good and the wool of good quality, I will definitely use again when I need anything."
"The order arrived in 3 days & well packed. The quality of the wool was great. The Wool Factory service is great as this is not the first order received."
"Wool Ordered was delivered on time and as expected."
"Lovely wool and quick service"
"Excellent goods and service as usual."
"Very good communication very helpful indeed will use them again.."
"Easy to order and fast delivery to Ireland,"
"I would recommend the Wool Factory to alot of my knitter/crochet friends , to be honest i already have and a few have said how quick the items have arrived for them and myself also, ordered one day was here 2 days later that's brilliant service. I will keep on telling others about The Wool Factory, the choice of wool is good also , vast range for any kind of project you have in mind"
"I think The Wool Factory have a good choice of yarns suitably priced for all knitters. My order was sent on time and although there was a little 'blip' this was sorted out amicably and quickly. I would certainly recommend this supplier to anyone."
"The service from the factory was excellent my wool came within a few days will buy again really good service."
"Excellent service!!! Order was delivered very promptly. I ordered baby wool - the quality is excellent & the colour is exactly what I wanted!!! Highly recommended!!"
"Excellent ranges, very good customer service, had a minor problem with an order, sorted out promptly, good communication throughout"
"Wool arrived quickly. Will definitely buy from Wool Factory again."
"Very good service. and products. Will certainly purchase items again in the future."
"Great service. Easy to use web site and items received extremely quickly. And good value."
"Excellent customer service and delivery times. The wool is perfect for my jacket item."
"I was very happy with my order and quick service on sending it ..... will definitely be using your service again ...well done.."
"Highly recommended. Always a wide choice, speedy delivery and A1 customer service. Keep going back to buy for those reasons."
"Great wool, great price and great service."
The Wool Factory is rated 4.91 based on 901 reviews