The Wool Factory Reviews

The Wool Factory
5 Market PLace
Lincs

Tell us how The Wool Factory made you happy
Delivery on time & packaged well very happy with my purchases
Posted 16 minutes ago
My order for a gift voucher was late for Christmas due to the postal overload but the team at the Wool Factory did their very best to have it delivered as quickly as possible. Thank you
Hi Brigitte,
Gift Vouchers are sent via email. We have just checked and your Gift Voucher purchased was emailed to you on the 22nd of December, We have just re-sent this email to you.
Excellent value for money. I am overseas so the parcel took quite a while to reach me, which was not unexpected in these Covid times.
Excellent communication about delay in product. Would highly recommend. But my advise would be to select next day delivery to ensure product gets to you, due to problems with royal mail.
Once again, fantastic service from you guys. Wool arrived very quickly considering postal services in my area are delayed. Also arrived well wrapped. Very happy with all my purchases.
take care and stay safe.
hazel
My request for knitting pattern was speedily dealt with. I have not yet bought yarn from them.
Best wool for baby knitting and toys .junior shades knits up like a dream and washes we’ll definitely well worth its cost for 500g balls
The Wool Factory 5 star review on 12th January 2021 The Wool Factory 5 star review on 12th January 2021 The Wool Factory 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Very pleased as was running out of wool and had so much choose of colours so back up and running knitting toys for the grandchildren
The Wool Factory 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Excellent quality quick delivery couldn't ask for anything better
Was a bit out off when on label said double knitting BUT it did knit as aran and was really pleased with finished garments 5 star
The Wool Factory 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Amazing prices, quick delivery (via DPD and just in time for Christmas) and a huge range of colours + yarn available. I was rather stumped trying to find a decent (and hopefully longterm) supplier for yarn so we can produce tufted rugs with regular purchases and I'm pretty sure we've found it here!

Only issue is stock availability (and more so the second time we're purchasing now) however, the whole commerce industry is buckled with stock issues right now no matter your niche. So totally not their fault and hopefully we'll see better stock volumes the further we get into 2021 :)
I've always had lovely wool from you but my last order of 6x100grms of purple D.K ,two of the balls of wool had three & four joins which I've never had before.
I cant praise you enough the quality of the yarn I've purchased is great and easy to knit with I've shopped twice and definetly will be ordering more when needed deliverly is also 100% intact the last lot was delivered with in 2 days keep up the good work
The Wool Factory provide an excellent service, fast delivery and competitive prices.
Excellent service
I have had two orders now, I am delighted with the quality of the wool, also especially under the present circumstances the speed of the delivery.
Always a speedy return on an order, and always a good price and selection whatever I’m looking for. But have to say looking forward to the day we can all return to visiting in person
Great company - the prices were really competitive and I managed to find the wool I’ve been waiting for my local shop to order in for me too! Delivery was as said and arrived in perfect condition.

I highly recommend using the Wool Factory
Excellent quality wool and great value for money. Arrived promptly and everything as ordered. Brilliant - will use this company again.
Great service quick response sent order very quick will be a returning customer thankyou
The Wool Factory is rated 4.89 based on 4,020 reviews