The Wool Factory Reviews

Lincs

Tell us how The Wool Factory made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Delphine N
"I have used a lot of wool from here, very quick delivery and wool is lovely. Price is good and I like the way that if they have run out you can leave an email address so they can let you know when it is back in stock. I love the wool factory as it is becoming harder to find shops who sell wool with some much choice."
Phyllis
"I have always had good service from the beginning but don,t like the PDF patterns"
"I was delighted to find that the Wool Factory was able to supply a ball of yarn, the colour of which had been recently discontinued, that I desperately needed to finish a project. My order arrived remarkably quickly and I completed the garment in time for my niece's birthday. Based on my highly satisfactory experience, I would certainly recommend the Wool Factory."
"The wool was a very good price and arrived exactly on time. I am sure I will be buying from them again"
"I have purchased wool from this store in Alford, their prices are good the service is good, so I placed my order online. It was acknowledged instantly, the order arrived within 3 days the service was great. I would recommend them."
"I use woolcraft new fashion dk yarn and it’s fantastic, great price. Ordered Friday received order Monday , fast delivery"
"Excellent choice of yarn. I have visited the Wool Factory in Aldord and it is an Aladdin's Cave. Brilliant site."
"Excellent service and quality products"
"i have always found the service and products are very good but i would like to see a wider range of patterns"
"Amazing and trustworthy site. Fast delivery. Wool good quality. Highly recommended!"
"Good service, deliveries could be done quicker. But in general happy customer."
"Excellent service Good quality yarn"
"Excellent quality of wool especially the Aran. Have knitted several Aran jackets for grandchildren. Ordering and delivery is prompt and well packaged. Have ordered quite a few times in the last months and have been delighted every time. Would highly recommend the Wool Factory to anyone looking for wool and outstanding service."
"Great choice of wool at a reasonable price"
"Always go here when at the coast, lovely friendly people and very helpful, first time I've ordered on line from here great service my order was here in know time, would definitely recommend xx"
"Excellent service arrived very quickly."
"Highly recommended. Great choice, good value."
"Fabulous service. Prices are cheap and cheerful . Never had a bad experience with using the website."
"Excellent service,speedy delivery and the wool is fabulous"
"I am very happy with the site, also the staff are very quick to answer any queries and very efficiently."
"Always provides great service and prompt delivery. Always use this company."
"The sale wool was unresistable and I was able to buy branded wool at a bargain basement price. All wool even budget knitted well. Prompt service and packaged securely. Will definitely use the wool factory for future purchases."
"My order was despatched and delivered very quickly. Great quality wool. Thankyou"
The Wool Factory is rated 4.90 based on 474 reviews