The Wool Factory Reviews

Lincs

Tell us how The Wool Factory made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Delphine N
"I have used a lot of wool from here, very quick delivery and wool is lovely. Price is good and I like the way that if they have run out you can leave an email address so they can let you know when it is back in stock. I love the wool factory as it is becoming harder to find shops who sell wool with some much choice."
Phyllis
"I have always had good service from the beginning but don,t like the PDF patterns"
"I was delighted to find that the Wool Factory was able to supply a ball of yarn, the colour of which had been recently discontinued, that I desperately needed to finish a project. My order arrived remarkably quickly and I completed the garment in time for my niece's birthday. Based on my highly satisfactory experience, I would certainly recommend the Wool Factory."
"Very good wool delivery very speedy and reasonably prized this is helpful as I knit various toy goods for charity thank you"
"Very fast service, only place I could get what I wanted. Excellent service recommend."
"The prices are good but delivery let it down."
"Fast delivery would buy from again"
"Excellent website easy to choose wool. Delivered on time ell packaged and just what I wanted thank you"
"Would definitely recommend the wool factory, always quick delivery and quality is second to none. There is a photo I have included of what I made with the dk."
"Very good web-site, easy & quick to navigate. Lovely wide range of yarns at very competitive prices & quality. Prompt response to order & delivery. Very pleased with the yarns ordered."
"My order came quickly and the wool was lovely. The only thing I did discover was that one of my items were only 30g balls(Ice boucle) but this wasn't on the description. Had I have known I would have ordered more."
"Very good service and speedy delivery."
"Lovely yarn, very fast delivery this was my first experience of this company and I would definetly use again and recommend."
"Excellent service fast delivery"
"The order went smoothly and arrived promptly and the wools are excellent, thank you"
"Very pleased with double knitting wool. Knits well and wash well. Service and delivery time is exelent"
"Nothing is every a problem quick response if you have queries . They have a fantastic range of products at very reasonable prices."
"I'm so glad I found The Wool Factory, it's the only place I buy my yarn from now."
"Great service and products"
"great, fast service, thank you"
"Excellent service, order arrived very promptly"
"Very satisfied with wool bought. Prices are very reasonable Shipment very quick."
"Prompt response to my order. Website easy to use."
The Wool Factory is rated 4.90 based on 343 reviews