The Wool Factory Reviews

The Wool Factory
5 Market PLace
Lincs

Tell us how The Wool Factory made you happy
I'm absolutely delighted with the service. Due to an error on the system I was contacted and asked whether I wanted to change my offered or wait a few days for new stock. I was kept updated and the delivery was with me faster than expected.
Very pleased with the wool and the service
Prompt delivery, value for money, great service.
Very easy to order from. Plenty to choose from. All round a great place to purchase your yarn from. Very good prices too.
Can't believe how discounted the yarns were. Great deals.
Well, I have found the company to have excellent customer service, delivery and quality. No issues with the goods or the value. I look for offers as being a pensioner it is my only hobby and entertains me in the winter evenings. Good offers plus if I need a full priced item it is still affordable at times. I have never had any need to return or replace items, serial numbers always match colours, packed well and in good order. I'm glad I found Wool Factory. I wish them well and send my complements.
Excellent customer service, speedy delivery and top quality wool.
These are the best yarns I’ve ever bought. I totally recommend this website, am very happy with the communication and early shipping. Most of the the soft beautiful yarns.
Very efficient service and the extra wool matched completely.
I have been waiting for an order since 1st January 2020. They will not even answer the phone. Please phone me on 01843220871.
Fabulous choice, quality, service. Customer service is knowledgeable and excellent. Definitely 5 star in every way
fast delivery ,great prices and fantastic range of products . Excellent ,
I have placed a number of orders with the Wool Factory. Their choice of wool is extensive and the prices are very competitive. They have regular offers on and I am usually spoilt for choice as to what to pick. The staff are very efficient and helpful if you have a query. Postage is reasonably priced although free for orders over £30. Delivery is very speedy, usually two days after order received. I highly recommend the Wool Factory and will continue to purchase from them myself.
This was the first time I had used the wool factory and I found the things I ordered very good. I only ordered patterns but couldn’t print the pfd patterns and, after messaging my problem, they very kindly sent me a printout via my email address. I shall be back when I next need supplies, and many thanks for excellent service,regards Sylvia.
Love using the 500g balls of Dk yarn for baby outfits washes lovely and great value
Excellent service and products.
Great prices, delivered fast, excellent service.
Good service. Will use again.
A very efficient company. Excellent website. Prompt delivery of orders
Speedy delivery. Yarn colours are as shown on website and is nice crochet with
The Wool Factory is rated 4.90 based on 2,107 reviews