The Wool Factory Reviews

The Wool Factory
5 Market PLace
Lincs

Tell us how The Wool Factory made you happy
Wool arrived very quickly and patterns very well packed.
I really enjoyed my transaction with The Wool Factory. The wool was what I'd been looking for - it is excellent quality and very reasonable. P&P was free! Thank you very much for a pleasant experience - I will definitely order again.
I have been using the wool factory for a while now and I absolutely love everything I have bought from there so far
Always a speedy service. Communication is excellent. Wonderful range of goods. Excellent choice of colors of wool/yarn.
Very good service.
Choice of yarns is very different from other online suppliers at competitive prices
Nice wool and excellent see ice
Excellent, quick service and delivery, will definitely use again and have already recommended The Wool Factory to friends.
Quick delivery and nice wool but not true to colour on website.
Package despatched same day as order, fully updated and it arrived promptly in mainland Europe well packaged and as described. Would recommend this store and use them again. Not started as yet, other projects to finish!
Excellent selection, excellent price, excellent service. What more could you ask for?
Easy to order, very quick delivery, colours are lovely
I've only ordered from here twice before but service is excellent. The only thing I would suggest to improve on is maybe including the recomended needle sizes and the length of the yarn in the description, and maybe include what the yarn actually is. I.E. acrylic/wool percentage.

Overall wonderful service and I will use them again
My order was sorted and sent out fast
I was very happy with the order. It was what I ordered. Delivered quickly in few days. Happy customer.
I love the wool factory and nothing is too much for them
It was a Birthday Gift so i never saw it properly, but my Cousins Wife said what a lovely gift it was.
And i have bought from you before for the same person
Julie Hannah
Quick delivery and exactly what l wanted.
So soft Lovely wool
The Wool Factory 5 star review on 28th October 2020 The Wool Factory 5 star review on 28th October 2020
I am very happy with the purchases and service received from this company and would thoroughly recommend them.
Thank you!
The Wool Factory has become my "go-to" place to shop since lockdown and I am sure this will now continue. Great service, great prices and great quality, my last order was changed on the last minute by Matty and the revised order arrived the next day ... perfect!
The Wool Factory is rated 4.90 based on 3,419 reviews