The Wool Factory Reviews

The Wool Factory
5 Market PLace
Lincs

Tell us how The Wool Factory made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Prompt delivery of the matching wool I needed to complete a blanket.
Posted 41 minutes ago
I placed an order with the wool company and I was very impressed with the service price and contents.
I purchased basic soft acrylic dk in a lovely pastel shade of pale green. I am knitting a jumper and the wool is of really good quality. I had the wool within three days of ordering. I will certainly purchase more wool in the future.
Perfect in every way, service, price and speedy delivery
Lovely wool that arrived really quickly Thanks
During these difficult times I was a little worried about ordering fir the first time with The Wool Factory, however I had no need to be concerned. My order came very quickly, well packaged and the products were excellent. I have since ordered again. Well done Wool Factory!
I found this online firm just by chance. I make snuggly baby blankets for the little uns in my family and for their friends - normally, I pay £2.35 or thereabouts for a ball of 'snowflake' but get it on here for just £1. There is a really good selection of colours to choose from and the price makes such a difference as I am on a limited income Delivery is very quick so I am a very happy customer
Satisfied on the whole and I know this is difficult times but I do wish they would answer my emails
Double knitting 100g balls, wool is of good quality and easy to work with, love knitting with it.
Excellent service. Very happy with choices of yarn available and quick efficient service and delivery.
Great service, good prices and promo delivery, what more could I ask for
Very pleased with my order. Came Exactly how it was described. Colours excellent
Very quick delivery would certainly use this outlet again
I've used the wool factory several times and will be using them again. good quality wool. arrived quickly even though we are on lockdown and theres a shortage of deliveries.
Easy website to navigate and fast delivery with e mail communication. Thank you
Excellent service..good quality wool at a good price..happy customer
The Wool Factory is a small, family run outfit who delivered the kit very quickly and then promptly answered a query I had regarding it.
Love this wool Im not very good at knitting but Ive been knitting scarves for my husband and my friends and myself (of course) We all love the wool and the differing colours. Lovely
Ecellent service . Rapid delivery. My first time using this company and I will definately use them again .
Really good choice, prompt delivery and very pleased with what I've ordered.
The Wool Factory is rated 4.90 based on 2,485 reviews