The Wool Factory Reviews

sales@thewoolfactoryonline.com

The Wool Factory
5 Market PLace
Lincs

How would you rate The Wool Factory ?

Phyllis
"I have always had good service from the beginning but don,t like the PDF patterns"
Gillian
"I was delighted to find that the Wool Factory was able to supply a ball of yarn, the colour of which had been recently discontinued, that I desperately needed to finish a project. My order arrived remarkably quickly and I completed the garment in time for my niece's birthday. Based on my highly satisfactory experience, I would certainly recommend the Wool Factory."
"great products, great prices, great service. made these unicorns from the yarn"
"I am absolutely delighted with my yarn purchase from the wool factory. Prices are fantastic."
"Ordered late on Thursday, delivered on Monday. Well packed & good quality."
"Excellent customer service. Parcel arrived very quickly, wool excellent and so well packed. Would not hesitate recommending to others. Would certainly use again. Purchased Hatfield Bonus double knitting will perfect to knit with"
"Good communication prompt delivery and high quality products. Would definitely recommend the wool factory"
"Delighted to have found The Wool Factory as gave up knitting years ago as price of wool getting too expensive. Some bargains to be had here and now hooked on knitting once again. Excellent customer service great selection, prices and fast delivery."
"Very pleased with my purchase, delivery was very good ordered my items in the afternoon parcel arrived the following morning. I will use your firm again. I shall be making baby shawls out of the wool."
"My order came quicker than I expected."
"Goid choice of yarns at competitive prices. Packaging and delivery excellent"
"Ordered at lunchtime Friday and it arrived the next morning ready for our knitting group meeting. Great service."
"What can I say that I haven't said before? I absolutely love buying my yarn from The Wool Factory, it's value for money, and very quick on deliveries."
"Perfect and arrived the next day ... I was astonished how quickly!"
"Ordered wool and paid for the quick delivery, the wool arrived the next day. Quality is as expected, ordered Woolcraft Aran 400g balls, it is the best Aran on the market in my opinion."
"The web site is easy to use and the pattern was received within 5 days."
"Very pleased with my purchase of knitting pattern by James C Brett. Would use the Web site again. Thank you."
"Great service! Easy to use website, fast and efficient delivery :)"
"Super quick delivery Super wool Super prices"
"Best service and best prices for a quality product. Like!!"
"I’ve been buying from the Wool Factory since 2016 and keep coming back because of the quality and speed of service. My favourite yarn is James Brett chunky marble which the Wool Factory has in multiple colours. They also sell it at extremely competitive prices. I also buy Woolcraft 25% wool 400g balls. The website is easy to navigate and the selection of yarn is huge. Checking out and using my preferred payment method is easy."
"Good quality product. Delivery service very prompt. Will be shopping with the wool factory again. Very pleased with everything."
"Love the product quick dlivery plenty of colours"
The Wool Factory is rated 4.95 based on 101 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!