The Wool Factory Reviews

Tell us how The Wool Factory made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Lesley S
"A very easy on line ordering system. Fast delivery. Yarn very good to work with. Good quality for the price. Have knitted a couple of projects. Knits well."
Marjorie H
"I bought some of my favourite yarn at a really good price and my order was dispatched very quickly. Would recommend The Wool Factory. Photo below of my first project using some of my yarn."
Yvonne A
"Very prompt service, lovely wool, would recommend!"
"Excellent!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very good service, quick delivery."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I am happy with the purchases I made and with the prompt delivery service ."
"Purchase was quick in coming and very good for the money"
"Excellent service"
"Excellent quality. Always arrives on time or before date given. Have used this company several times and always pleased."
"Goods as advertised ,very pleased ,quick delivery ,good quality,would buy again from you"
"Brilliant so pleased I've found a great wool shop. Lovely quality wool. Fast delivery well packed. And I will be back 🙂"
"Good price for yarn and shipping from UK to Singapore. I get half the price I paid from local yarn shop. It is great savings as I use this yarn for charity! Already thinking of what to get even before I receive my yarn."
"Since discovering The Wool Factory I haven't bought from anyone else. Always good value, loads of choice, lots of bargains and very helpful. Wool is well packed and delivered quickly. At the moment I am using Sublime Elodie dk which is lovely to knit with and gives very good results."
"Had good selection of the yarn I wanted and luckily for me it was on offer. good efficient service and quick delivery, very happy as this was my first purchase from The Wool factory. I will definitely be buying yarn from here again"
"The prices are very few reasonable and delivery is very quick. What more could you need."
"Good product. Excellent acknowledgement and delivery of order. I would use this company again without hesitation. Thank you"
"Fantastic choices of wool etc. Fast efficient service. 1st class staff"
"Great service. Wool well packaged. Needed wool quickly and it came as stated."
"Didn't get wool ordered still waiting for refund."
"Nice and was website, very good price and delivery excellent"
"Very satisfied with product and with the price will come back"
"Fast, courteous service, prompt delivery."
"Excellent prompt delivery, will use again. Many thanks"
The Wool Factory is rated 4.91 based on 1,617 reviews