The Wool Factory Reviews

The Wool Factory
5 Market PLace
Lincs

Tell us how The Wool Factory made you happy
You are asking me to write a review when I have not even received the products. You are taking longer than all the other companies I have used. I had dreadful difficulties trying to download the pattern I purchased. I could not download the pattern to my computer to print it at all. Could only download it to my phone which is not what I wanted. When I contacted to ask for help I got no reply ! I won't be using you again.Plenty of other reliable companies out there !
Hi Anne, Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear of your disappointment. We have just checked your order number and there is no PDF Pattern ordered on this order number, is this another order you a referring to? If you are still waiting for this order to arrive also, please could you email our customer service at: sales@thewoolfactory.co.uk and we will happily look in to this for you to resolve any issues you have. Thank you
expensive and i didnt order it but it said i did??
Could not download patterns and can get no help from customer service will not be ordering again
Took forever and a day to ship (not RM fault,stamp showed 30/12 when the order was made and paid on 06/12). Mystery box is a joke, small yarns or bigger ones they sell for £1 anyway,no bargain whatsoever. Found much better elsewhere.
Hi Athanasia Thank you for your review and we are saddened to see only a 1 star rating, as a small family business low star ratings really effect us. All orders are dispatched when we state they are dispatched. There are no 'dates' on the packages when we send them out, this will be stamped by Royal Mail when they have actually got round to sorting it. We are sorry to hear you was disappointed with your Mystery Box. The Mystery box does have some cheaper yarns in but also has more expensive yarns, if you look at the usual retail price of most of them yarns you will see that it is much more that what has actually been paid for the box. Thank you
Not at all happy at the moment - started to knit only to find the ball of wool had four ends! Hope they are not all like that or will be asking for a refund!
The yarn I purchased last was not fit for purpose. It would not knit to any tension. I wasted three days trying to make this work and ended giving it to a charity shop. The yarn is inferior and that is why it is so cheap. Don't waste your money.
Placed my order and paid for 2 patterns on 9/12/20 I am still waiting delivery
Ordered a wool Jeanie 29th November 2020, by 22nd december still not received, sent an email asking for tracking details, got a reply back saying i had to wait 15 days for non receipt, I replied it was 16 nearly 17 working days, reply back was there are no tracking details and it was the royal mails fault. No help or apology given. It has just turned up with the 1st character or number on each line cut off all the way down the label. No wonder it was delayed as the address was incomplete. Maybe a little more care on the packing would have allowed this parcel to arrive earlier which could then have been given for the Christmas present it had intended to be. So 1 Star is all I can rate this terrible experience!
The Chunky I ordered was very hard and difficult to knit with.
Not received
I haven’t had the order!! It’s been over two weeks now!
I ordered on the 06/11 and am still waiting can I please have an update
I am unable to review the wool as I still have not received my order of 5th November
ordered on 29th OCtober, no follow up e mail, even after i wrote e mails few times, still no response, then i got a mail to review, (still awaiting for delivery)
I am not happy with the service. After TWO attempts to return the item for the refund I am still waiting for the money to be back to my account! And it is been 9 weeks so far.
I was very disappointed with the chunky wool I bought ,I had 5 balls of each ,lilac,red and cream the only one that was chunky thickness was the cream the red and lilac were more like double knitting. I definitely will not be buying this wool again as it is useless for the purpose that I bought it for.
Hi Elaine, thank you for your review. We are sorry to find that you thought your order deserved a 1star rating. The majestic Yarns that you purchased state in the product description that the yarns vary in thickness from shade to shade. This is one reason they are priced at £1 per ball to clear. We work extremely hard to provide great service and prices and in this instance we do state in the descriptions that thicknesses of the shades vary. We would very much appreciate it if you could revise your review. Thank you
Poor service I have never recieved my delivery or refund
Hi Catherine, Thank you for your review. Your order was dispatched on the 7th October. As stated on our delivery info page International deliveries are currently taking up to 30 working days to arrive. Our apologies for the current delays but unfortunately we are unable to control the current length of time international deliveries are taking
Waiting delivery
Unfortunately I've not received my purchase yet.
I haven’t received my knitting pattern. Please can you please look into it for me. Regards C Dale.
Hi Christine. We have just checked your order and your order is for a PDF Download pattern. If this was not received you could of just emailed us at sales@thewoolfactoryonline.com and we would of sent across for you. We will now send you an email with the PDF pattern attached. Thank you
The Wool Factory is rated 4.89 based on 4,929 reviews