The Wool Factory Reviews

The Wool Factory
5 Market PLace
Lincs

Tell us how The Wool Factory made you happy
Ordered some sock wool at a really good price. Unfortunately due to Royal Mail deliveries, it took a little longer than expected in getting my delivery, I emailed The Wool Factory to get an eta and the very next day had a reply... customer service could not fault and it was worth the wait. Will definitely be using again.
I love this company. The wool I receive is always quality and the best price around. Perhaps best of all is the outstanding customer service- Royal Mail was in overload over the festive period and deliveries were lost or late but Angel and the team could not have done more to help and always so nicely. I won't buy my wool anywhere else now. Thanks Team Wool Factory :-)
Lovely wool at a good price delivered quickly
Dear Sir, I was pleased with the wool and also and the quick service, it arrived within four days of placing the order. I will certainly be ordering from you in the future. Yours Moira Groves.
Good quality wool at reasonable prices. Very fast service and delivery.
Excellent service and quality of wool haven't done any knitting for 40yrs!
This is a great company. I’m not sure just how big or small it is but I placed my order and the yarn arrived as promised. Very nice yarn too. Then I realised I needed 2 of each yarn I had ordered and they needed to be the same dye lot. I called the company and asked if this was possible and was instructed to add the information to my on line order and they would make sure this happened. And it did. Perfect. I’ve recommended the wool factory to friends already. Great people.
Very good and quick service (I paid for next day service as I couldn’t wait to get going!). Good price and a great choice of products. I had to contact the company to correct my initial order (totally my fault) and it was dealt with quickly, very efficiently and courteously. My first experience of The Wool Factory but I will certainly go back and would recommend them.
Bought from here several times and always been impressed. Great value for money, I've always recieved lovely quality yarn and fab customer service. They are no doubts under a lot of pressure due to the pandemic but are doing brilliantly
Excellent communication about delay in product. Would highly recommend. But my advise would be to select next day delivery to ensure product gets to you, due to problems with royal mail.
They dispatch quickly enough which was great. But none of the colours I bought (7) were as shown on the website. A nice warm fuschia on the website turned up very bright fuschia. And a bright but nice orange on the website turned out neon orange. The lovely forest green was dull, almost kaki... Very disappointing when you have to pay the postage for returns. So I now have half a dozen unsuitable balls and had to buy some more from elsewhere.
Needed some baby double knit wool for our elderly knitters who knit for a local charity. Apart from not going out our usual shop had stopped trading. So googled the internet and came across The Wool Factory. At first not a lot of choice but ordered and so pleased with the quality sent a second order as more colours had been added. Very quick turn around and our knitters are delighted.
I have been waiting for an order since 1st January 2020. They will not even answer the phone. Please phone me on 01843220871.
The Wool Factory is rated 4.89 based on 4,923 reviews