The Wool Factory Reviews

The Wool Factory
5 Market PLace
Lincs

Tell us how The Wool Factory made you happy
Was able to go to the shop at last after lock down. Staff were friendly and very helpful. They have lots of stock and are always happy to help choose the right yarn. I've been a customer for a while now and wouldn't to anywhere else, I think I it's important to shop locally especially after lock dow.
Love all the colours and it all knits good orders all the time
Just received my first order from you. Absolutely delighted - very quickly delivered and the quality of the yarn is really 1st class. Pricewise it was very competitive. Will definitely use you again, very pleased.
Quick and efficient. Thanks
As always products which meet the description despatched in super quick time.
Prompt delivery Lovely wool
Great prices, quickly delievered.Thanks
The delivery was quick one ball short which was quickly and efficiently corrected the colours were beautiful and the quality and feel of the yarn was excellent this was my second order and I will be ordering again in the very near future
I love this wool its lovely to knit with and handle, would recommend it to everyone, lovely to knit with.
Very good service - quick delivery and item as described
Wonderful wool at a very good price and very fast service
Thanks very much, very pleased with yarn and service
Having only been in the world of yarn since lockdown - although now I'm addicted to crochet. The wool factory is my first go to for any project I want to start. The variety of brands and yarns is brilliant, I just try not to go on their website unless I have a specific project as the temptation is far far to strong to spend spend spend.
Excellent service. Products as described. Delivery prompt. Only buy my yarns from Wool Factory and recommend them to everyone.
The wool arrived swiftly and well packaged. The price was excellent, the best on the market. Thankyou.
Great website, have been delighted with all the wool I’ve ordered! Prompt delivery . Would thoroughly recommend 👏
Very prompt service and lovely products too
Excellent prices and service!
Very prompt service, easy to use website and lovely quality, reasonably priced wool. I'll definitely be using them again. Thank you!
Easy to use page. Easy to order. Lovely choice of colours and brands. Delivery is quick and always well packaged.
The Wool Factory is rated 4.89 based on 5,029 reviews