The Stem Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Stem
Own Driver, Courier
Read The Stem Reviews

About The Stem:

London’s sustainable online garden centre. Plant-shaped happiness direct to your door.

info@thestem.co.uk

London

Tell us how The Stem made you happy
The website is clear and informative, delivery is quick, the quality of the plants meets expectations and the YouTube videos are amusing and helpful
Great personal experience
I had no idea how small a business The Stem is so I was extremely impressed by how efficient they are! They delivered my plant within a few days, and the chap who delivered it was lovely. The plant itself is beautiful and fantastic quality. I will absolutely be buying from them again soon!
Beautiful healthy plant arrive with a lovely pot, delivered within time window. Thank you !
Website is very informative. Delivery is very fast Plant is as described and pleased in healthy condition - however a couple of stems broke during transit but the plant I ordered is a very delicate plant .
Beautiful plants, efficient service and friendly staff.
The Stem 4 star review on 13th March 2021
I like the plant, the packaging I expected to be better but I would buy another plant from you guys.
Plants are fuller and more lively than other online plant shops I have previously bought from. Will be coming back again
Fantastic service! Wish I had been given a shorter window in which my order would arrive but not a big deal! Really happy with my plant and hopefully it lasts!
Lovely plant and excellent communication with delivery. Will definitely be using again!! Thank you 😊
Lovely plants and friendly delivery. Losing 1 star because there is no contact telephone number. Personally, I find it frustrating if I need to contact a company and the only option is email. I had a question about delivery on the day and wanted to call but was unable to. I hope as they grow they add a contact telephone number. Plants arrived looking healthy and the soil was moist (but not too wet).
Lovely plants and really friendly delivery person.
Im happy with my purchase and the service I got. Thank you!!
Sound options and plant care advice.
Good, efficient service. Easy to navigate website. Appreciate the suggestions for matching pots with the plants.
Really good quality plants at a good price. Care was taken to ensure the plants were delivered in good condition, so all on all very happy.
Very efficient
My plants are so lovely and made my room full of happiness
Very good service.
Flawless service from browsing to delivery!
The Stem is rated 4.97 based on 1,948 reviews