The Stem Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Stem
Own Driver, Courier
Read The Stem Reviews

About The Stem:

London’s sustainable online garden centre. Plant-shaped happiness direct to your door.

info@thestem.co.uk

London

Tell us how The Stem made you happy
Loving my new plants ❤️
great service, fast efficient and friendly. Was kept informed when my delivery was due and the plants are great.
Thanks! 🪴 🙌
Thank you for the prompt delivery. Plant looks really nice for our living room.
Delivery of these plants made my day! Timely delivery window and the plants were handled gently upon arrival. Beautiful plants with clear guidelines on how best to care for them. Highly recommend for anyone looking to bring a little outdoors inside.
Very happy with our plants. Also the delivery guy waited for 10 minutes outside our office before we arrived in the morning. Excellent service!
Delighted with all 4 plants delivered from The Stem this week; carefully wrapped in paper and hand delivered in an electric vehicle - all are healthy, happy and settling in well. The air feels cleaner already and they're a joy to look at. Customer Service was excellent and appreciate their commitment to sustainability :)
The Stem 5 star review on 7th May 2021
My plant was delivered on time and in great condition. The team were also v helpful when i'd added my email address in wrong! Would buy again :)
Nice addition to the family , I have named my plant forest !
Excellent. I really liked the handwritten note. Will use you guys again!!
Good plants delivered fast!
Beautiful plant, lovely communication and gentle delivery.
Arrived in fantastic condition, bigger than I thought which is a bonus! Great value for money , would buy again.
The plant is wonderful and the pot too! Couldn’t be happier!
Love my Kentia palm! It arrived in great condition and fit snuggly into its new home.
The Stem 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Superb website, so easy to navigate and order, superb follow-up with care instructions (with videos!). Plants were healthy and lush when delivered - will definitely use again!
Good quality, established plants. Thank you.
The service was great and the plants are lovely.
Very reliable, and the plants are in great condition.
The Stem 5 star review on 1st May 2021 The Stem 5 star review on 1st May 2021