The Stem Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Stem
Own Driver, Courier
Read The Stem Reviews

About The Stem:

London’s sustainable online garden centre. Plant-shaped happiness direct to your door.

info@thestem.co.uk

London

Tell us how The Stem made you happy
Good selection and great delivery service. Above all, very happy with our money plant! :)
The Stem 5 star review on 15th April 2021
First time buyer. Bought 2 plants for my new place. Beautifully cared for plants and excellent delivery.
The Stem 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Excellent delivery service and beautiful plants!
I am very happy with the blue spruce Xmas tree I ordered and am grateful for the additional gift of a small free plant that the lovely people at Stem delivered. Wish them all a very happy Xmas and New Year. Hopefully we will get back to a Covid-free life soon. Margita
Delighted with all 3 of my plants from The Stem, the correspondence, delivery and quality are 10/10. Upon delivery, the team member introduced all plants to me and told me individual care plans. There was a personal touch from this service I have never had before. Definetly recommend!
Received the lovely Bonsai tree for my birthday from my daughter & her partner. I had been out for the day so it was a lovely surprise when I returned home to find it carefully hidden along with a hand written gift card! It’s a stunning plant, the leaves are so glossy & it looks like it has been cared for well I only hope I can continue to do the same! Beautiful pot it’s in too with drip tray & is now in pride of place! Have since looked at this website & has info on how to care for your plants etc. I love their story & will be looking at making some orders myself in the coming months. Thank you & happy Christmas!
Love my new plants . Great service, great plants delivered on time . Robert was very professional and helpful. Smiley and charming 😃 I would definitely recommend this company.
Great service, friendly delivery and lovely tree
What an amazing company! Exceptional customer service from genuine, fun-loving people with real passion for what they do. As for the products, great quality plants and beautiful plant pots, all sustainably packaged and personally delivered by an electric van. Couldn't be happier with my purchase, I'll be back for more and recommending you to family and friends. Keep it up!
The Stem 5 star review on 18th May 2020 The Stem 5 star review on 18th May 2020 The Stem 5 star review on 18th May 2020 The Stem 5 star review on 18th May 2020
Amazing! One of the BEST plant delivery services out there, I'm so happy I found this website through London On The Inside. I've already just placed a second order!
Excellent service. Courteous and fast delivery even during lockdown (all social distancing measures adhered to or exceeded). Beautiful well established plants and lovely high pots (I bought two palms and large pots). Will certainly buy from again and recommend highly. Thank you.
I’m so happy with my Stem purchases. Far better priced than other online places, delivered on time with friendly service, thank you so much, will definitely be buying again from you guys.
Absolutely love my new plants, ordered the Chinese Money Plant & Rubber Plant both with the Tivoli Grey pots. Brilliant condition, delivery driver was amazing. Already recommended this service to all my friends & work colleagues! Will 100% be ordering again soon to add to my growing collection!
I love my new plant. It was so reasonable and when it arrived was just so much more beautiful than I thought. I purchased a plant pot too which is totally gorgeous. I love everything about it. Thank you The Stem. The order is lovely, arrived promptly and in fantastic condition. I would highly recommend The Stem and will most certainly be buying from them again!
Stem were amazing. The site. The delivery slot ( which I double loved because I was given an actual time & day ) Delivery was also great and quick ! My plant Genesis ( the Fidel leaf plant ) is absolutely beautiful didn’t expect her to be so big ! I’m here for it and I’m very happy. Thank you stem 💚
The Stem 5 star review on 14th May 2020
Plants that are actually beautifully luscious and healthy - friendly and personal service - a company that places ethics as vital to business.
Really great service! I ordered a plant as a gift for somebody, so being able to choose the delivery time was very useful. The pot being included with the plant was a great touch, as the other websites I viewed didn't have this feature.
Thank you so much for your review - we hope your recipient loved their gift and we hope we can help you again in the future!
The Stem is rated 4.97 based on 1,962 reviews