The Stem Reviews

Happiness Grade
Read The Stem Reviews

About The Stem:

London’s sustainable online garden centre. Plant-shaped happiness direct to your door.

info@thestem.co.uk

London

The Stem have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service and refunds.

Price - Excellent

96.97%
Industry Average
Excellent availability of slots for delivery and the plant arrived promptly on the day. The plant was in excellent condition and the price was really good value for money. Thank you!
- Anonymous
Good price, good service but most important plants of great quality
- Anna Reiter
Great quality and price! Love my new plant! šŸ˜Š
- Beth Barham

Delivery - Fast

99.13%
Industry Average
Great quality plants, very quick delivery.
- Ilaria Bernasconi
Great plants quality, fast and convenient delivery
- Marta Dackiewicz
great service, fast efficient and friendly. Was kept informed when my delivery was due and the plants are great.
- Michael Critcher

Refunds - Easy

100.00%
Industry Average
The plant was delivered in good condition and looks healthy. The lady that delivered the plant was very honest in saying that the other plant ordered did not match the size expected or stated online but will refund some money.
- Theresa Jadulco
James was very helpful with my order that unfortunately required a partial refund, as I ordered the wrong plants! šŸ˜… Problem got resolved quickly, and I got my flowers delivered as planned.
- Natalia Kotowicz
I was offered the option of a full refund or a smaller Christmas tree (still in a pot) than I ordered plus a partial refund and a free house plant as a gesture of thanks.
- Ruth Lifford
99.19%
Industry Average
Highly recommend The Stem. Excellent customer service from the start. Plants arrived in perfect condition, beautifully presented and with useful tips/info. You can feel their love for what they do and it shines through! Iā€™m telling everyone I know.
- Melissa Ray
Amazing service and an amazing product - very happy
- Pamela Heywood
Excellent, prompt and friendly service. Ordering is a breeze! Highly recommend!
- Christopher Fenner