The Stem Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Stem
Read The Stem Reviews

About The Stem:

London’s greenest plant platform. Plant-shaped happiness direct to your door.

info@thestem.co.uk

London

Tell us how The Stem made you happy
Website was very clear, plant descriptions were charming and personal, delivery was very punctual, delivery man was friendly, plants arrived in beautiful condition. Ever aspect of this service was 10/10!
The plant was good quality healthy. Delivery was accurate. The card containing seeds is a very good idea.
Brilliant service, super friendly.
Amazing service. Will recomend and shop again for sure!
Thank-you Asscher - we hope you love your triostar :)
Excellent service and I love my new plant! Would definitely use this company again and will recommend it to my friends as well.
Thank you Gigi - hope your new plant enjoys being part of your jungle :)
Quick and easy :)
Thank you so much and we hope you love your plants :)
Extremely happy with my recent order. Got to choose my time slot - and arrived very punctually. Very friendly driver. My gifts will make fantastic Christmas presents!! Thank you The Stem.
Great customer service and delivery, gorgeous plant
Thank-you Claire and we hope the plant was a great gift :)
Reliable and gracious and sustainable. Perfect Christmas service.
Thanks Jessica :)
Beautiful plants delivered. Ordering was so easy and delivery was quick and smooth. Will definitely use again. Great company!
Mylen - thank you so much for your kind review :)
Very pleased with the Christmas tree we ordered from Stem. It was good size for our room, beautiful tree, and the service was fantastic! After struggling with different delivery service for a couple of months, it was great that the tree was delivered on time! We would definitely recommend Stem! Thank you so much!
Thank you so much Alex - we hope you had a fantastic Christmas and are looking forward to seeing you again next year if not before :)
Impeccable and efficient service combined with a very real sense of purpose. Cannot recommend highly enough
Thank-you so much Anthony we were delighted to provide your tree this year and hope to see you again next year if not before!
Delivery was super easy and arrived on time. I was worried ordering a tree that I wouldn’t get the best option but it’s such a perfect size and shape! Would definitely recommend.
Thank you Abbie and we hope to see you next year :)
We got a lovely looking Christmas tree, delivery man was really friendly and helpful too.
It’s by far the nicest tree we’ve ever had. The service is so efficient, I love the fact the company is so green. Thank you The Stem - I’ve told everyone how great you are, you have got a customer for life!
Thank you so much Clare for your extremely flattering review. We really appreciate your kind words and we can't wait to continue bringing you plant and tree shaped happiness :)
Great looking Christmas tree and prompt delivery. I’d definitely use The Stem again. Thank you!
Thank you so much and we hope you had a fantastic Christmas.
Wonderful company! Delivered my Christmas tree up three flights of stairs to my door. Selected one of their smaller trees for me to fit in my flat. Better priced and much more helpful than all the competitor companies I looked into. Beautiful Christmas tree!
Thank you so much for your very kind review and we hope to see you next year if not sooner if you would like any houseplants :)
Very happy with our beautiful tree! Great delivery and very good value for money.
Thank-you, we hope you had a terrific Christmas and we hope to see you again next year!
Sensational service
Thank you!!!
Really great service!
Thank you and thanks for your patience with us and I really hope we see you again next year!

Best,