The Stem Reviews

Based on 4,021 reviews
Own Driver, Courier
Read The Stem Reviews

About The Stem:

London’s sustainable online garden centre. Plant-shaped happiness direct to your door.

info@thestem.co.uk

London, ,

Tell us how The Stem made you happy
Lovely plants, arrived quickly and in perfect condition, lots of useful information on their characteristics and how to care for them. So pleased to have these additions to my home
Plants arrived in very good condition and earlier than expected :)
Beautiful plant. Arrives in a good condition, well protected. It turned up on time.
Great customer service. Would highly recommend
Beautiful plant , fast Delivery, lovely packaging 🌱 🪴 xx
Brought this for my partners as his first plant. It came really quickly and looked just the pictures x
Great plant - lovely presentation ! will definitely purchase from The Stem again.
Love my plant. Great service, quick and efficient. Have already ordered again!
My new plant was packed well - it arrived safe and quickly. Love it!
The plant's leaves I received was not looking in a perfect condition and other plant (chinese money plant) I ordered was quite different than I thought it would be as it was much more beautiful in the photos!.
To date have purchased a number of lovely plants from The Stem and they are absolutely beautiful in all respects. Great value for money all round. Great service as well.
The plants look even better than I imagined. They're very pretty and healthy. And delivery was smooth.
The plant arrived in perfect condition and was delivered with care. It looks even better in real life!
Absolutely delighted with my milk tree. Came quicker than expected. Very well packaged. Wonderful healthy plant
Great value and beautiful plants
Loved how easy this was and how great the plants are ☺️! Have already placed another order!
The Stem 5 star review on 17th August 2022 The Stem 5 star review on 17th August 2022
Just amazing. Way beyond expectations!! My plants arrived so beautifully healthy and bigger than expected (I usually expect them to be about half the size when I buy online). So so happy.
Good customer service, high quality of plants
Fab comms from James when I reached out regarding delivery to my house in West London, he bent over backwards to ensure I got the delivery as required. The plant looked even better than the photo suggested and delivery was prompt and professional. I will definitely be a repeat customer and I am happy to recommend this firm. Thanks.
Sensational! Absolutely delighted with my Areca Palm. It arrived in superb condition and is well priced. Fantastic customer service too. The Stem is a small company that will grow and grow!
The Stem 5 star review on 15th August 2022