The Stem Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Stem
Own Driver, Courier
Read The Stem Reviews

About The Stem:

London’s sustainable online garden centre. Plant-shaped happiness direct to your door.

info@thestem.co.uk

London

Tell us how The Stem made you happy
Great service great plants great price
Very pleased with our new plant. Quick delivery and excellent quality
The Stem 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
My plant arrived in a great condition and on time- thank you!
So pleased with everything. The plant is beautiful and really makes me happy (as happy as you can be while WFH) and such great colours and length. So satisfied, will definitely order from Stem again and soon!
Great quality & efficient service.
Really great service and easy to use website with lots of useful information on plants and how to keep them alive and well!
Everything arrived perfect! Plant is looking healthy and beautiful!
Personal service and beautiful plant. Thanks guys.
I am very happy with the plant selection! All delivered very quickly and in perfect conditions! Will buy again from The Stem!
Yeah, top marks for the stem. Very happy with the plants which were delivered on schedule by a friendly, mask wearing young man in an electric van. Very highly recommended!
The Stem 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Quick delivery, beautiful plant. A very happy customer!
What a discovery The Stem is! I recently bought Kentia Palm from you. It was such a lovely surprise to then get an email immediately after the delivery with the next steps for my new plant, including caring guide. My new favourite plant shop x
The Stem 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Very happy with the purchase! Plant is in marvellous condition and exactly as described. I will definitely come for more!
Great quality and value plants, quick delivery
Both plants are cute!

The delivery man was pleasant, pleasant and chirpy (the complete opposite of Hermes haha)

Will defoes be buying from The Stem again xx
Overall a great experience - from browsing the website to receiving my order. Staff went above and beyond and I love my new plants !!
Great quality plants, nice price and pretty fast delivery. Many thanks!
The Stem 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Very happy with my first plant from The Stem - can’t stop looking at it! Brilliant quality and service, arrived beautifully presented. Huge thanks (I’ll be back again!)
The Stem 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Amazing service, quick delivery, friendly service and stunning plants. Will buy more!
Amazing! Lovely plant, nice pot and great delivery service!
The Stem is rated 4.97 based on 1,208 reviews