The Stem Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Stem
Own Driver, Courier
Read The Stem Reviews

About The Stem:

London’s sustainable online garden centre. Plant-shaped happiness direct to your door.

info@thestem.co.uk

London

Tell us how The Stem made you happy
So reasonably priced and I love how they’re delivered and lack of boxes etc to help the environment. And my plant is so much bigger than I expected so I’m very very happy, thank you!!
Really happy with my order and lovely team
Wonderful service! Great prices! I found a fiddle leaf tree on the stem for far cheaper than anywhere else. I ordered two plants and they arrived promptly, are excellent quality, and they even sent me one extra free 🤗

I will most definitely be ordering from them again! Thank you 😊
I am so happy with my plant. It’s beautiful! Stem offer more affordable prices compared to other online plant sellers. Delivery on the date and time slot I have chosen. Very friendly delivery man. I just ordered 2 more plants!
Greay service, plant looks amazing - exactly what I wanted. Will definitely be buying more!
Great service, nice plants and very nice delivery
The delivery driver was unbelievably friendly - made my day!
The plant looks lush and healthy and of very good height. Unquestionably 5 stars
beautiful Ivy plants recieved from the stem, no packaging just the plants! Very pleased thank you :)
Very good service-reliable company.
Great company - customer service, delivery and the gorgeous plant I ordered were all perfect! Will be recommending to friends and family.
Order received in the time allotted. Came without plastic bags and coverings which is important to me. Plants undamaged and looked healthy. Will definitely be ordering again!
Plants arrived bang on time and looked in excellent condition. One was a present and one was for me and they are already providing joy...
Excellent service, loved that it came with no packing in an electric car. Looks perfect just what I’d been looking for. Thank you
The Stem 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Great website and very quick service. Delivery guy was super pleasant too. Will certainly order again.
Great customer service, friendly delivery, and a beautiful plant at the end of it!
The Stem 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
First class service, first class plant from a first class company. Delivery was on time and the plant arrived in excellent condition. Absolutely delighted. I'll be back!
Very healthy and great value fiddle leaf fig tree.
The Stem 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
I never ordered plants on line before but this was a great experience. They arrived in a timely manner, no plastic packing and in great condition. Better than i expected. To be honest. Will use them again for sure!
Very affordable! Plants were delivered on time and well kept. Very happy with the service overall.
Great value and excellent service.
The Stem is rated 4.97 based on 600 reviews