The Stem Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Stem
Own Driver, Courier
Read The Stem Reviews

About The Stem:

London’s sustainable online garden centre. Plant-shaped happiness direct to your door.

info@thestem.co.uk

The Stem 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Ola J
The Stem 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Rachel H
Plants arrived on the early on day scheduled. They were wrapped in recyclable material to protect the plants. They are excellent quality plants and look forward for them growing.
I'm so impressed with The Stem. Gorgeous plants, fantastic delivery service, especially for such a small company.
Wonderful! Delivered on time, plant is beautiful and hand written birthday note (in foreign language) such a nice touch - i.e. someone writing by hand a birthday wishes I specified in the message. You guys are great! Thank you x
Really nice
Amazing company. Quality Plants arrived in perfect condition. Great service. 10/10 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! 🥳
Amazing plant, beautiful pot, delivered quickly. Thank you!
I recently purchased some plants from The Stem. Very good customer service and the delivery was made very quickly. Am looking forward to viewing the full range of plants available. Will purchase more plants in the future.
Amazing service from purchase to delivery — with a delightfully surprising free gift thrown in. Looking forward to buying from The Stem again!
Thank you! Everything's in order as described :)
I ordered 2 tall houseplants and I was slightly worried about what condition they would arrive in but they were perfect! They were delivered on time and were wrapped beautifully. Thank you!
Excellent quality plants carefully delivered. I will use Stem again. Thank you 🙏
I am fully satisfied with the quality of the product and the cordial and efficient way The Steam deals with the customers. MM Rope (Mrs)
A beautiful plant & pot delivered so easily with care as a birthday gift for my friend - she is absolutely delighted!
Great plants and outstanding service! Delivered on time. Really impressed with the quality and health of the Areca and Aralia I bought. They look amazing and seems they are enjoying their new home! Thanks Team for making my place a nicer one to live in.
The Stem 5 star review on 25th July 2021 The Stem 5 star review on 25th July 2021
I ordered the organic soil and it's amazing, feels like my plants are sitting in really healthy soil
My order came so carefully packaged and delivered and the plants are sooo beautiful and healthy! One of them has four new leaves coming three days after delivery! Thank you so much!
The Stem offered a great selection of plants at a very good value for money. Very speedy delivery. Would recommend.
First time I have used Stem. My order was fantastic what really lovely healthy plants they sent. Am so pleased and I can highly recommend them.
Ordered 3 outdoor lavender plants with pots, received a phone call to ask if I wanted the company to re-pot them for me, never received this kind of service before and told I was the first to order outdoor plants from them ( my name in history lol). Such a caring company. The plants are lovely too. Would definitely recommend.
Very carefully delivered and very well packaged. Very happy with my order, thank you!
The Stem is rated 4.97 based on 2,176 reviews