The Stem Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Stem
Own Driver, Courier
Read The Stem Reviews

About The Stem:

London’s sustainable online garden centre. Plant-shaped happiness direct to your door.

info@thestem.co.uk

ashley w
The Stem 5 star review on 17th September 2020
Arianna D
More Photos & Videos
Website very easy to navigate, with an attractive layout. There is a choice to plants to suit everyone's needs and requirements. The plant and pot arrived on time and it is beautiful. All in all, happy with the service and will use them again.
Lovely plants that were good value and came quickly. Would definitely recommend.
Great product, arrived on time. Friendly delivery man. Website is easy to use. Thank you
Beautiful plants and excellent service. So happy with our new plants, really brightened up our home and in excellent condition. Plus you can plant the business card which has seeds woven into it. Friendly and on time service. Would recommend.
Absolutely loved the experience!

The website and selection process was easy and perfectly designed to be easy to use and the delivery was amazing (my delivery man was so excited and happy which made my day!)
The Stem 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
I ordered four plants to be delivered after returning to our London flat from quarantine. They were beautiful, in perfect condition and were delivered with a smile. I will be shopping again soon.!
The Stem 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Purchased two plants from the stem for the first time as the prices are reasonable. The plants are very healthy and pretty! Delivery was on time and the guy delivered our order was very friendly. Happy with the purchase and Will definitely use it again if need more plants. Recommend!
Beautiful selection of plants and delivery was so quick. Plant and pot were carefully packaged too. Will definitely use again!
Lovely plants, fast delivery :)!
they were fab with service and the plant was divine :)
I am very happy with my new plant.
Plant was hand delivered, not in a box which was great. Beautiful plant, very healthy
The Stem 5 star review on 20th September 2020
Very happy with my purchases. Delivered on time and my plants look fantastic in my living room. Would recommend and will use Stem again. Thank you!
I had a Greta experience ordering from the stem - the team took pains to ensure that the plants I received were of really high standard, (much better than any I have seen in garden centres etc.) and delivery was seamless.
I accidentally stumbled upon The Stem and I am very happy I did! I ordered two plants: a small Snake Plant and a medium sized Kentia Palm. They are both absolutely beautiful! Very well taken care of with no damages during delivery. The delivery was right on time during the chosen delivery slot and the plants perfectly fit the pots I had (spot on description on the website!).
The Stem 5 star review on 20th September 2020
Wonderful plants and delivery pronounced to be by the ‘friendliest delivery driver ever’!
very healthy looking plant
Beautiful plants and pots delivered with great customer service! I have already recommend The Stem to friends ☺️
The Stem 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Gorgeous plants much bigger than expected and in great condition. Excellent website, product and service. Will def be using again.
I love love LOVE my plant! Was delivered yesterday in great condition and looks so healthy and vibrant. Also according to my fiancé it was dropped off by an absolutely lovely delivery person! So happy with my purchase...A wonderful addition to our home!
The Stem is rated 4.97 based on 505 reviews