The Stem Reviews

Based on 3,652 reviews
Own Driver, Courier
Read The Stem Reviews

About The Stem:

London’s sustainable online garden centre. Plant-shaped happiness direct to your door.

info@thestem.co.uk

London, ,

Tell us how The Stem made you happy
Great and speedy service. Very well packaged up and shipped safely. All 6 plants are happy in their new home.
Absolutely love my new plant babies, great service and great plants
Beautiful, healthy Bird of Paradise plant. More than one stem! accurate size. Efficient delivery! Would definitely recommend.
The Stem 5 star review on 26th May 2022
This is the first plant I’ve bought from the Stem. It’s certainly not going to be the last.
Amazing team, with some amazing plants and brilliant service. Would happily recommend again !
High quality plants 🪴
Really impressed with the delivery, no unnecessary packaging and plants in great condition!
Great service and lovely plant!
Beautiful healthy plants
Fantastic service. The delivery was prompt and the plants look amazing, Very happy and will definitely be ordering more soon!!
Good quality plant and quick and efficient service. Would highly recommend The Joshi Clinic Wimpole Street
Nice plants
Choosing the plants was very easy and the service I received was very good and quick. Very recommendable.
Received plant in excellent condition, well packaged Thankyou.
I ordered an item on Monday 16 May and it was supposed to be delivered on Friday 20 May, but I was not in when the item was due to be delivered and they did not leave my order outside my apartment door as requested. I’ve emailed them three times to find out where my order is and they have not responded. Dreadful service and still without my order.
The whole purchasing process was easy and it was amazing to be able to have weekend delivery. The plants arrived in good condition (minor damage to a few of the plants but this was to be expected). I would purchase through stem again.
Love my plants . Hand- delivered to perfection ❤️🥰🙏🏽
Great experience from start to finish, good communication, received a healthy plant well packaged. Definitely use The Stem again
I was delighted to get my house plants. They are in exceptional good condition. Every plant is healthy and well looked after. All the plants have been exactly as is shown on the website I have now ordered spray mist and fertiliser to maintain the same treatment and hope they will survive forever.
If I could give it a 0 I would. The plant arrived dull and dry with leaves falling off, don't fall for the good reviews.
The Stem is rated 4.94 based on 3,652 reviews