The Stem Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Stem

About The Stem: London’s greenest plant platform. Plant-shaped happiness direct to your door.

info@thestem.co.uk

London

Click Here

Tell us how The Stem made you happy

"Very happy with my plants and the careful delivery. I will definitely buy from The Stem again! Thank you very much"
"Beautiful plant, beautiful service! What I love are the small details including the seed paper note card! Great sustainability values including planting a tree for every plant sold, eco vans and packaging!"
"Love it!!!!"
"User friendly website, with clear images of the products. My beautiful fiddle leaf fig arrived promptly as promised and was just as impressive in real life. I’m a super happy client with a super happy fiddle leaf fig."
"Really happy with my plant! Would 100% buy from here again as the whole process was super simple. Great prices, great service!!!"
"Ordered a couple of plants for myself from Stem and they are so gorgeous! The hand written thank you note was a lovely touch. Would highly reccomend them for all you're plant needs!"
"Definitely recommend! Very quick and free delivery and totally reliable! Pot and plant are perfect. Lovely bonus to also get another free plant on delivery! Love that you plant a tree in its place too."
"Love the Monstera i bought from The Stem. Really great customer service, love their focus on sustainability and will definitely be using them again the next time I want a plant!"
"Great plant, great service and friendly delivery driver. Can’t wait to buy more plants from The Stem."
"Fantastic service from start to finish and the quality of plants is really excellent."
"Amazing efficient service, plants are wonderful!"
"The Stem is great, beautiful products (plants & pots!) and a lovely team. Delivery was very quick and received a lovely handwritten note from the team at The Stem as part of the delivery. Will definitely be purchasing again from these guys!"
"Really great service! I ordered a plant as a gift for somebody, so being able to choose the delivery time was very useful. The pot being included with the plant was a great touch, as the other websites I viewed didn't have this feature."
"Plant arrived on time, looks amazing, super convenient website."
"Great plants and fantastic customer service with simple delivery. Will definitely use again."
"I Will definitely buying again from these guys, I chose the Aloe & Chinese money plant, both look beautiful in my apartment, Service was great, also very knowledgable on delivery giving me a few tips on how to care for my new babies. Very happy!"
"Really happy, great service and products."
"I am so pleased with my plant. It arrived in great condition! Will definitely order more from The Stem. Their team were really helpful when I had any questions re. caring after my plant. I also love their commitment to sustainability too, with all deliveries done in their electric van! Great work guys."
"Very user friendly ordering platform. The plant looks great and the delivery was on time! all very good!"
"Really great service from website to delivery will definitely be using over and over again."
The Stem is rated 5.00 based on 23 reviews