The Pi Hut Reviews

Bill K
NP000173822 S
NP000173822 S
The Pi Hut 5 star review on 12th May 2022
I never received my items I order on Friday. Next day delivery it’s Wednesday evening still no items
I have not received it yet
How was my order? Can't tell you. According to tracking it has still not left London after over a week.
havent got the order seems like a scam to me
Never got the order. Will be charging back
I still dont have it
I still dont have my order. What is taking so long and there has been no updates. Use a different carrier next time. All the bad feedback isnt worth the pennies you save to ship
Still waiting on the order. Not sure ifs ever going to arrive.
I have not received my order, and I do not know where it is. Tracking the package just tell me it is sent.
How do you expect me to be able to tell you how good my order is when DHL a week after receiving the parcel it is STILL IN DHL'S WAREHOUSE IN THE UK?????? If this is how I should expect your service then DO NOT EXPECT ANY FUTURE ORDERS FROM ME!!!!! Is the shipment lost? According to DHL's tracking system the parcel has not even reached their shipping warehouse in the UK, thei report that it is still under way. I's a small package less than a pound by weight for which you have charged me £16 GBP shipping fee but where is the package??? Would I be well advised to order anything from your business in the future?
The audio dongle was advertised as adding audio to a raspberry pi 400 , plug and play, no drivers. It doesn't work. I have fully updated software and have tried all the suggestions I can find on Google. No joy I'm afraid. I know the dongle works as I have plugged it into my windows computer and it works fine. Not with a pi though
Leider kamen auf ihre Preise ja noch beträchtliche Zollgebühren drauf.Wenn ich das vorher gewußt hätte,hätte ich nicht bei ihnen bestellt,sondern in den USA,wäre für mich günstieger gewesen.
Dear People: Today 4-7-22 I received order #826141. The two Kitronik Air Quality boards that I ordered and paid for were missing from the shipment. All the order was complete except for the 2 Air Quality boards. Please send me the 2 boards as soon as possible. Thank you. Joseph Cateora 2505 Kenwood Drive Boulder, Colorado, USA 80305-5236 Tel: 303-494-9738 Thank you again. Telephone 303-494-9738
After almost a month after my purchase (6th of march with DHL), I still have not received my package...
..at this time only one star, 'sorry. I have not yet got the ordered device.. With regards Helmut Vetter
Gerät noch nicht angekommen!
I did not receive the order
I got a request to review this product, 15 minutes after it was delivered to me. So all I can say is "It has been delivered". So I've no choice but to give it a 1 star, as the rest is unknown. Who knows, it might be a 5 star, but what can suppliers expect, if people are asked to review products before they have been unpacked. Not impressed.
I still don't have my order.
It didn't come yet, i'm from spain its been 5 Days and it's still in a logistic center un UK
The Pi Hut is rated 4.95 based on 70,170 reviews