The Pi Hut Reviews

5 Rating 70,189 Reviews
B
Happiness Grade

The Pi Hut have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

96.96%
Industry Average
Good product and price. Realistic postage.
- Tommy T
Bought a Raspberry Pi 400 Item as described, dispatched and delivered on time. Price was the best I could find. Will probably be ordering a Pi 4 in the near future.
- Rick L
Great price and next day delivery! Will be buying for here again :)
- Ian M
A

Delivery - Fast

96.95%
Industry Average
Great service, delivery was basically same day!
- Ruby J
Very awesome product. I ordered the raspberry pi pico, and so far it is great and works perfectly. The delivery was fantastic as well since even the cheap delivery option delivered my package in only 3 days
- David Z
Fantastic Service, Very fast delivery. Always a pleasure to shop with the PiHut
- Simon M
D
50.00%
Industry Average
Bought as a gift that was rejected. Cost me £9 in postage for my efforts. Buy a computer from Amazon at least the returns are free.
- Sir A
realising the mistake and not wanting to have to go through the whole unnecessary returns process I sent a support email immediately.
- Michael W
I think the communication re delivery/returns could be better.
- Anonymous
E

Refunds - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
Well I don’t normally give reviews, but I’m dyslexic so I don’t even know how I got my order wrong, but I did. As soon as I realised I said it took 4 days to get here, even though it was bank holiday. I sent it back I’m still waiting for a refund but the right part came the next day! Which was quite impressive!
- Anthony W
I checked my emails, nothing, then I noticed an email from PayPal saying they had given me a partial refund.
- Andy T
I was hoping to get a refund for what I didn't receive, but that took another week and a half of at least 5 emails back and forth with customer service explaining it in many different words just to get a refund.
- Ben P
98.02%
Industry Average
The items ordered were competitively priced, shipping costs were reasonable and the order was received the following day. Couldn't ask for better service.
- Paul D
Great service, delivery was basically same day!
- Ruby J