The Pi Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Pi Hut
Read The Pi Hut Reviews

contact@thepihut.com

Mann Enterprises LTDHomefield RoadHaverhill, SuffolkCB9 8QP

I'm not happy I couldn't change order. I would spend more money.
International / EU shipping cost too high (only express available) And tax was not declared properly; overall shipping+tax was as much as the actual item Item arrived damaged
This product does not work on Pimiga 1.5. So if your thinking of purchasing this read up first..
No instruction manual - very unclear instructions online - returning item.
Still, waiting for 2 PI 4Bs power plugs 5v3amp And not really good form IMO, to survet before product/service is received If you have my email to hit with survey, you can extrapolate to # Personally do not want to extrapolate backwards, if you ask
Order is missing an item. Support request raised but no response within 24hrs.
First i want to recive the stuf, then you can ask my
I ordered products from pi hut and pimoroni the same evening ( only ordered from pimoroni what pi hut did not have in stock ) ... only products on stock in both cases. With pimoroni I took the cheapest Royal Mail delivery, it came less than 3 days later. With Pi Hut I took the DHL next day delivery. It took almost a week before it got shipped (on a friday) so then got delivered on monday ... all together it took 6 days. Happy about the products, well packed and arrived in one piece ... disappointed by the delay it took to ship anything as I needed these urgently for a proffessional project. I tell myself there was no point of taking next day delivery ( although DHL did its job well ).
I received the goods very fast in 2 days. But they were very poorly packaged. The boards were not in an ESD plastic bag, not padded and with screws in the same cardboard box. A few pins of the boards were bent. Fortunately I was able to straighten them and the boards are working so far. If you want I can send some pictures. Best regards Beat
Hi Beat. Sorry to hear this, that's not what we expect at all. Please contact us via support.thepihut.com and the team will help with an RMA if you need to replace the items.
Sturdy case but it doesn't fit my Justboom Digi HAT. The optical output is too low. Pretty poor as there are so few on the market! Delivery and all else fine
I ordered from your store and received an email with a tracking number. I tried to track the parcel but was not traceable. I consulted the website pihut to open a customer support call but came across a page that states that I need to wait x amount of days before I can open a call. You can imagine my frustration level - I see it is coming with DHLPacket? Meanwhile, i wonder when I will get a parcel from U.K?
Wanted a Pi4B but ended up with a Pi3B because no stock.
I placed my order over 2 weeks ago, and my raspberry pi is still not even in the United States. It was shipped from the UK to Germany (which is further away from the U.S.) and has not moved since. I’m not sure how long it will take the order to arrive, but I will never order from this website again due to the extremely delayed shipping time. I’m still not convinced I will ever get what I ordered.
unfortunately they are too small for the job intended
I haven't received it yet, no updates on the tracking
I could not pay with American Express
Long wait, would've thought the requirement of additional postage costs would at least guarantee a track48 delivery, especially given the time of year... but no. Still waiting I make a point of honoring requests from companies to review them when they've asked before I've received my order AND whilst I have a support ticket open.
Starter kit arrived ok, but SD card failed (it snapped in half when removing it for inspection!). Had to buy a new one, which meant no fun Christmas programming for my daughter, whilst we waited for replacement.
This will be my last order from the pi hut. Deliver time 2 weeks, I had to pay toll 12€ toll+fee for a 30€ order and had to drive through half of the town to collect the package. No mention of tolls during order process!!!!!
Ethernet port is not working. not sure
The Pi Hut is rated 4.95 based on 70,190 reviews