The Pi Hut Reviews

Alex G
The Pi Hut 5 star review on 13th August 2022
Alex G
Joshua G
Always first class service from The Pi Hut and on the extremely rare occasion when something does goes wrong, the customer service team do everything possible to assist. Always a pleasure to deal with.
The package came fast, easy to order and my item came undamaged in great condition
Great little site for ordering Adafruit components and more. An easy to navigate site, good clear product imagery and a good selection of parts I couldn't get elsewhere.
The Micro bit is good delivery good Unfortunately, the battery case had the positive lead disconected one very sulky Grandson
The Pi Hut is great! The website is easy to navigate and has great tutorials abvailable. I would highly recommend them. I will be back for more add-ons.
Google camera module arrived safely and in working condition. It took about 2 weeks to deliver to Japan.
Excellent range of products with good support for all. Very prompt dispatch and delivery with Post Office 1st class mail at reasonable cost. Have used for all my RPi related requirements for some considerable time and have never been disappointed.
Fast delivery, good price, great products
PiHut is my goto place for Raspberry Pi and other components. Everything is always well documneted and easy to find.
Usual easy transaction. Ordered Thursday evening arrived Saturday morning in a small packet. Now to try pico projects.
I have not received my order yet.
Recieved item in a couple of days , well packaged . only problems were with payment , Amazon sends a verification code to my phone which is imposible to use , Ebay requires me to create an account ( twice they messed up my account and I had to change change my debit card , I only buy as guest now ) . One of the payment options use CAPTA , Any company that does that I will not purchase from as it is an abuse of my privacy .
Speed and great Deliver
Always great service and choice products. Delivered quickly.
Another excellent purchase. Quality goods at a fair price!
Ordering process was simple, everything arrived as ordered and works fine. Delivery was *incredibly* quick - ordered at noon on Friday, delivered first thing on Saturday morning! A few glitches, which could be fixed with a minimal setup guide: - the micro SD card slot was far from obvious, being on the “wrong” side of the motherboard - the Kodi case came with one Phillips screw and three Torx ones (?!) - no clues about what to do with the thermal pad in the Kodi case… But those were very minor and soon overcome; it’s just a shame when the very start of the process is confusing. After that, the Pi itself worked flawlessly. Very impressed.
Quick Delivery. Highly recommended.
Quick delivery. Product as described.
Arrived in good time. Packaging was quite big for just a pico though
Hi. My shipment incurred a custom charge of E21 to Ireland. If the same items were bought on Amazon I would have incurred a lot less of a charge and I would also have been informed at checkout. The Pihut has a great store but for this reason, I will not purchase from the store again. Regards. Paul.
The Pi Hut is rated 5.0 based on 71,940 reviews