The Pi Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Pi Hut
Read The Pi Hut Reviews

contact@thepihut.com

Mann Enterprises LTDHomefield RoadHaverhill, SuffolkCB9 8QP

Esperando todavía recibirla.pero seguro k todo bien
Posted 45 minutes ago
Very good selection of stuff with a prompt next day delivery.
Brilliant service, products all did exactly what they were designed to do, and shipping was quick and cheap. Overall probably the best online shopping experience I’ve had in a while
Brilliant service quick delivery
Always the best prices for proper official Pi gear as well as the awesome aftermarket bits and pieces. Delivery is always super fast too.
Cancelled me order for some reason
The parts arrived in good time and in good condition. Have bought from PiHut before and the service has always been good
Every stage of the process was great. User friendly site, good prices, friendly and clear communication, regular updates on delivery, and prompt arrival of an ace product. The quality is brilliant and I am looking forward to gifting it! Thanks!
Great service, quick delivery, of a product in short supply. Top class....recommended
Great experience for a first time customer, already looking to order again. My order came as promised, and actually delivered to the US a day sooner than quoted I ordered on a Sunday and received it on a Wednesday.
Great service, rapid dispatch and next day delivery. Would recommend.
I'm really sorry, but your raspberry pie 4 doesn't work properly :( full black screen. I tried few cables, but still no image :(
First time shopper! Good product range with some interesting bits and pieces that are hard to find. The website is ok to use but I did find it wouldn't let me use PayPal even though I started an account first. Never had that before but maybe next time it will work ok. Prices are good and reasonable. The delivery was good and fast and came in bomb-proof packaging which is even better. Products are exactly as described and nice quality. Would I use again? Yes for sure.
Always a fast turnaround
Fast delivery
J'achète mes composants directement sur ce site. Fiable et rapide que demander de mieux. Une livraison en France sans aucun problème !
Great price, prompt delivery - just the job!
Great price, Great service, Great products! I wouldn’t go anywhere else but The PiHut!
I had been waiting for some months until the pi4 had become available again and placed the order as soon as I saw you had one in stock again. It came promptly and works really well -much faster than my old pi3b. Must get a heat sink set and fan as the cpu chip gets hot.
Super quick delivery (even quicker than expected) and all round a very smooth experience.
The Pi Hut is rated 5.0 based on 71,868 reviews