The Flash Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Flash Centre
4.9
Based on 413 reviews
Read The Flash Centre Reviews
From ordering my lastolite strip box, to delivery of it (from London to Leeds) took less than 24hrs. My item was delivered swiftly and with care and arrived significantly quicker than I was expecting. The ordering process was so simple and straight forward, no complicated menus to navigate on the website. No fuss, no frustration as is often the case with other suppliers I have ordered from in the past. I will definitely be ordering more products from TheFlashCentre in future!
Thank you so much for your kind words, and in video form no less! Very happy to hear you had a great experience shopping with us. We hope to serve you again soon.
My first stop for Elinchrom equiptment.
A+
Mike was so helpful with his advice and arranged super-fast delivery of my Fuji camera and filters which arrived the next day. Highly recommended retailer and keen prices.
Great price for the two Godox AD200 Pros I purchased and very quick delivery. But more importantly I had a problem with them when upgrading the firmware and The Flash Centre quickly sent me a RMA, fixed the issue and dispatched the two units back to me. Couldn't ask for better service. Highly recommended.
good services
they split the shipment which wasn't an issue this time… BUT its better to have one delivery as it allows me to manage my time better. Quick phone call would have saved you the second delivery charge.
Hi Robbie, Unfortunately, your order was split because not all of the items were available in the same location, so some came from our Leeds branch and some came from our main warehouse. Sending them separately, directly to you, means you get them faster and of course, the charge to you is the same either way. We're looking at ways of keeping customers better informed when a delivery might come in two parts like this and your feedback is very useful to us. Thanks - Alex
Excellent service item arrived next day and quick email replies
I just received my order. very fast, I had a question before my order the customer service was amazing. I received my item and recognized that it does not look new it's scratched up and lens not clear and sharp I'm waiting for them to return and tell me what to do.... I'm sure ill get the same good customer service and I don't have what to worry about. because they are great. I would for sure order again.
Excellent service, posted out very quickly, responded to my queries on line very quickly too
Love the guys there they alway do their best. I would have given the 5 stars but they failed to let me know that the one order was two deliveries so I thought they hadn’t packed the missing item other than that all good
Hi Mike, thanks so much for the positive review and for the additional feedback which we will certainly use to improve our service. In theory, you are supposed to receive an automated email for each part of a delivery which would include the tracking number for each parcel. We will have a look into this to see why perhaps you did not get this, or if there is anything we can do to improve the timing or contents of these emails to ensure you get all the information you need as clearly as possible. Thanks again, and look forward to welcoming you back to TFC in future.
Good website, good deals and quality service.
Great service as always
Great company. A friend of mine recommended it to me and I feel now it's my turn to give my recommendation to others. The items that I've ordered were delivered quickly. They have an excellent customer service too. I had a small issue with a part I received and the way it was dealt with was great. Highly recommend and they had very competitive prices too. Would definitely order again.
Knowledge, years of experience and a great postal/ delivery service getting us through the pandemic. Thanks.
Fabulous service from a great company. As a long time user of Elinchrom as a professional, I have always found The Flash Centre to be a great supplier. Friendly and very efficient, which really makes a difference, it is definately the place to go, especially as many items are identically priced across the web these day. They only stock the stuff that works, and pays for itself. 5 stars in my book.
Great knowledge and very speedy service
Great service
Super easy to use website, straightforward transaction and excellent delivery time. Very happy customer!
I ordered a replacement flash tube for an Elinchrom ELB 400 from you - I have no idea how you managed to get it to me so quickly - thanks so much - exactly what I needed and WAY faster than I was expecting!
The staff, in particular Julian, kept me up to speed with progress on my order. Great job!
Hi Luke, thanks for leaving us a positive review and very happy to hear you are pleased with your purchase. Can we ask, what could we have done to have provided you a 5-star service on this occasion? Whilst we always strive to offer the best service, there is always something to improve on, so if you have the time to give us additional feedback we'd love to hear it. Please email us on websales@theflashcentre.com so we can be sure to give you an even better service next time!
The Flash Centre is rated 4.9 based on 413 reviews