The Flash Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Flash Centre
Read The Flash Centre Reviews
Straightforward and efficient transaction. Goods arrived the following day.
just started dealing with this company and so far the service has been excellent. deliveries were on time when expected and sufficiently protected.
The products I purchased is a Christmas present for my daughter so I currently cannot comment on its quality, however, the order was handled as usual in a very professional manner, the items were delivered promptly by courier well packed and excellent value for money as always.
I found what I wanted easily on the website and after making an email enquiry on compatibility, which was promptly answered, the items were delivered virtually next working day!
Great service and availability
Always wan to to work with The Flash Centre, Great service, delivery always good and friendly voices on the end of the telephone
Great
Excellent service and very quick delivery. Many thanks!
My 2nd purchase from the Flash Centre and I am once again impressed by the efficient and courteous talks in processing delivery of my order, which arrived on schedule and in a strong and secure packaging. Well done once again TFC and keep it up!
Does exactly what it says.
I highly recommend The Flash Centre because of their excellent customer service, friendly sales team and fantastic prices.
Very Good Service ++++
Came within a day and a half of order and a great delivery also.As a professional I know I can get what I want when I want.
Extremely helpful guys, I normally pop in and buy in store, but this time too busy, so placed on online order, great communication and fast delivery
As a professional photographer, I always buy everything from the Flash Centre. Not only do I know I am getting top quality products, but the advice given over the phone by the very experienced sales staff is always spot on!
Great service and unique products. Definitely would recommend them.
Good range of products and comparable prices. Item was as described, well packed and arrived on date promised. Order updates and tracking worked perfectly.
Great turn around time, excellent customer service!
Very helful staff on phone. Super quick delivery and items very well packaged. 5 stars!
I was pleased with the customer service I received when changing faulty goods.
The Flash Centre is rated 4.90 based on 117 reviews