The Flash Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Flash Centre
Read The Flash Centre Reviews
Item arrived the next day brilliant
Great service and communication 💫
The order i placed was dealt with quickly and efficiently, and the item was in stock at a very reasonable price.
The item was dispatched the same day by express 24 parcel force, unfortunately parcel force took 4 days to deliver, which took a bit of the gloss of the purchase.
I would recommend The Flash centre, for there efficiency in processing the order and having the goods in stock, but next time I would insist they use another more reliable courier service.
Quick and Easy
Excellent company, we use them all the time and they always have what we need in stock, with really fast delivery and first class customer service.
Easy online order process, the item well packed and dispatched promptly.
On this occasion I didn't need to speak to them for advice but when I have had technical questions in the past I have found them to be both knowledgeable and helpful.
Excellent service
Fantastic communication from Mike along with PocketWizard, between you and then found a solution which I purchased. Thank you.
Great shop!
Prices, products and shipping ok. Perfect email support: clear, useful and fast. Thanks Mike. Great job guys, keep it up.
They were great to talk to to get advice about lighting. Very happy with what they recommended. Many thanks.
Have a long history of dealing with the Flash Centre and this time only a small order but was delivered quicker than i expected and well packed and up to their high level of service.
Good kit at good prices, but what marks this company out is the extra effort they make when logistics go up the swanee, as is common in Covid-19 days. Went well above and beyond to keep me informed and offer choices and to understand what I needed. I'll be back again for sure.
Helpful and knowledgeable staff. Great range of products.
I have been purchasing all of my elinchrom gear from the Flash Centre since 2015, and I am very happy with their services, and my recent order is no exception, although O had some fragile equipment which were shipped overseas to my studio, it was well packed and protected, thanks a lot to everyone at the Flash Centre and looking forward for purchasing more gear from you in the near future.
Always a prompt service.
Awesome service as always! Fast delivery too
I've been using TFC for many years, you can always trust them to help and go over and beyond everytime. High recommened!
No less than expected from all my years dealing with The Flash Centre. Professional, prompt and accommodating. Quality service to match the quality products.
Great communication on the chat forum and next day delivery…
brilliant
Ordered a snoot and strap, delivered very promptly, good communication, would order from the company again. Recommended.
The Flash Centre is rated 4.94 based on 261 reviews