The Flash Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Flash Centre
Read The Flash Centre Reviews
From ordering my lastolite strip box, to delivery of it (from London to Leeds) took less than 24hrs. My item was delivered swiftly and with care and arrived significantly quicker than I was expecting. The ordering process was so simple and straight forward, no complicated menus to navigate on the website. No fuss, no frustration as is often the case with other suppliers I have ordered from in the past. I will definitely be ordering more products from TheFlashCentre in future!
Thank you so much for your kind words, and in video form no less! Very happy to hear you had a great experience shopping with us. We hope to serve you again soon.
I purchased an item which 24 hours later was reduced by 20%. When I contacted you to ask for an explanation you ignored me. Consequently it will be the last time I buy from you.
Hi David,
we've replied by e-mail, again my apologies for the delay in getting back to you, it doesn't represent our normal level of service.
Hopefully the resolution was agreeable to you.
Thank you for your custom and have a great day!
Great service, received really quickly!
In stock, realistic price and quick delivery
Good customer service and very speedy delivery. Prices are very competitive and the items were in stock.
Good quality fast shipping
Wonderful service from TFC again. Great communication and customer service, and quick delivery. Thanks!
I have known the Flash Centre since it opened in the Brunswick Centre, London and have always considered the company as being dedicated to Professionals with knowledgeable staff and a friendly atmosphere. I remember also Leeds Photographic used to be there as well with Leopold Cameras just around the corner who ran an excellent lens hire service with the lovable John behind the counter. So we had all the services that a Photographer would need and they were good days My you continue your excellent service to the industry.
The Flash Centre 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Brilliant service
Spot on, great delivery. No problems.
I bought a Benro Mach 3 TMA38CL carbon tripod from The Flash Centre. Great tripod! Properly wrapped and fast delivery, as well.
Excellent service. Light Stands delivered in less than 24 hours! Great advice, great product.
Thanks
Hi, thank you so much for the positive review. The question on our lips, what could we have done to improve the service and win over that fifth star? :-) If you can spare the time we would welcome any further feedback to websales@theflashcentre.com to help improve our customer experience. If you don't have the time, no worries, thanks for the positive review and for your custom. We hope to see you again soon!
Received my 'well priced' purchase within 24 hours, as promised.
Fantastic service, highly recommended
I'm really pleased with the new lighting kit I have received. It was all packaged very well and the delivery was much faster than I anticipated.
Excellent product and received super quick, even over the bank holiday weekend.
Fast efficient and competitive pricing. Great job TFC!
Very helpful staff, simple Oder process and speedy delivery.
It's my first order and can tell TFC has a very good support team and competitive prices. My parcel arrived a bit late but not because of TFC since it was posted the day I ordered. Again, a good job.
Products arrived just as described, since they were ex-demo. Very helpful customer service when I had a query, would certainly use again.
The Flash Centre is rated 4.94 based on 348 reviews