The Flash Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Flash Centre
Read The Flash Centre Reviews
From ordering my lastolite strip box, to delivery of it (from London to Leeds) took less than 24hrs. My item was delivered swiftly and with care and arrived significantly quicker than I was expecting. The ordering process was so simple and straight forward, no complicated menus to navigate on the website. No fuss, no frustration as is often the case with other suppliers I have ordered from in the past. I will definitely be ordering more products from TheFlashCentre in future!
Thank you so much for your kind words, and in video form no less! Very happy to hear you had a great experience shopping with us. We hope to serve you again soon.
Great company. A friend of mine recommended it to me and I feel now it's my turn to give my recommendation to others. The items that I've ordered were delivered quickly. They have an excellent customer service too. I had a small issue with a part I received and the way it was dealt with was great. Highly recommend and they had very competitive prices too. Would definitely order again.
Knowledge, years of experience and a great postal/ delivery service getting us through the pandemic. Thanks.
Fabulous service from a great company. As a long time user of Elinchrom as a professional, I have always found The Flash Centre to be a great supplier. Friendly and very efficient, which really makes a difference, it is definately the place to go, especially as many items are identically priced across the web these day. They only stock the stuff that works, and pays for itself. 5 stars in my book.
Great knowledge and very speedy service
Great service
Super easy to use website, straightforward transaction and excellent delivery time. Very happy customer!
I ordered a replacement flash tube for an Elinchrom ELB 400 from you - I have no idea how you managed to get it to me so quickly - thanks so much - exactly what I needed and WAY faster than I was expecting!
The staff, in particular Julian, kept me up to speed with progress on my order. Great job!
Hi Luke, thanks for leaving us a positive review and very happy to hear you are pleased with your purchase. Can we ask, what could we have done to have provided you a 5-star service on this occasion? Whilst we always strive to offer the best service, there is always something to improve on, so if you have the time to give us additional feedback we'd love to hear it. Please email us on websales@theflashcentre.com so we can be sure to give you an even better service next time!
I’ve used The Flash Centre on several occasions and have always had great service and help from them.
Just good easy service
Great service, quality products, fast shipping.
Excellent, efficient service. Thank you
Very good service, excellent price and prompt delivery. Definitely recommend.
Tremendous product. Competitive price. Superfast delivery. Outstanding service. In short - what's NOT to like.
Perfect and rapid delivery
Immediate response (next working day) following online order - delivered 2 days later - well packaged too ! Item as described. Thank you - would certainly purchase from you again !! Take care !
Really impressed with the service, I had ordered but got the wrong size soft box, Julian couldn’t of been more accommodating when I needed to swap it.
very quick delivery and great service
Great customer service and delivery. Helped me find the product I needed quickly and at a good price.
Excellent and speedy service.The price was also highly competitive.I would thoroughly recommend them.
The Flash Centre is rated 4.95 based on 401 reviews