The Flash Centre Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Flash Centre
"Very pleased - quick and prompt delivery - great company."
"A great service, quick & efficient."
"I had real trouble finding one of the new Fuji 16-80mm lenses, they were only on pre-order. On searching ‘Shopping’ on Google I clicked on every one, ending with the Flash Centre, because I didn’t expect them to have one, being a flash centre! It arrived on Tuesday. Absolutely brilliant (most shops are still on pre-order). Fantastic communication, well, packed. When I need something else I will check them out first."
"Great service, free next day delivery on my order was a nice touch especially as the accessories I required were out of stock elsewhere. Thanks TFC!"
"Outstanding customer service, this is what puts TFC at the peak of their game. I called up asking can they help as I urgently needed an item for next day delivery, the issue was it as nearly if not past delivery cut off time. I spoke to Mike who immediately went to box up my delivery before I’d paid as to speed up the process. I paid just a few minutes last and spoke to Mike who said he made sure it went on the van, now that customer service for you !! Thank you Austen Blakemore"
"This is my first purchase from The Flash Centre so my opinion of their service is, as yet, limited! One thing I will say is I love the product they sold me. It arrived in good time and it was well packed so I will be ordering from them again. But for me what puts any supplier above the rest is how they handle an order that goes wrong, that's what separates the wheat from the chaff!"
"Realised that web transaction had not been completed and contacted me to process the purchase"
"Great advice and service. Extremely knowledgable and I was able to find exactly what I was looking for. It was posted out almost immediately. I cannot recommend enough."
"Excellent service, order arrived very quickly and was perfect for cleaning my camera."
"Very good service, thank you"
"Very helpful; good website and supplied the correct items in a quick and efficient manner. The studio lamps were of the same make as the equipment and not substitutes."
"As always, extremely helpful and knowledgeable with great customer service."
".................."
Hi, thank you for your positive review. Please let us know if there are any areas we can improve to make your next purchase a perfect 5-star experience. If you're happy to offer any additional feedback it would be greatly appreciated. websales@theflashcentre.com
"The Flash Centre is my first port of call for all my photography equipment and my repairs. They are quick, efficient and very helpful. Highly recommend."
"Used for the first time and was very happy with the speedy service. Will definitely be using their services again."
"Item delivered on time with great parcel tracking"
"Really helpful advice and speedy delivery"
"Great service and especially good care and attention."
"I've ordered a selection of flash equipment over the years and alway look to the Flash Centre first due to there quick turnaround."
Hi Stuart, thank you for your positive review. Please let us know if there are any areas we can improve to make your next purchase a perfect 5-star experience. If you're happy to offer any additional feedback it would be greatly appreciated. websales@theflashcentre.com
"Website easy to navigate and goods delivered quickly and full tracked."
The Flash Centre is rated 4.85 based on 82 reviews