The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
Efficient service - very happy with purchase.
Great service online and over the phone very helpful staff.
Efficient service and delivery and always great clothes!
Really good local boutique with unusual range and great service.
Amazing service. Quick and efficient. Thank you
I ordered a lovely Lily and Lionel dress which arrived quickly despite the fact it was Christmas.
Delighted- fabulous purchases, easy return and great communication- what more can you ask for Other than bigger feet so the trainers would fit ๐Ÿ™„โค๏ธ
The Dressing room has a fantastic range of clothes in many price ranges that suit all ages.
Great service & Fast Delivery.
Very happy with my new boots!
Great efficient service..

Items always well packaaged

Unfortunately had to return on of my pairs of shoes as they were too small - return was easy and refund was quick.

A great independent!!
Brilliant service from the lovely ladies at The Dressing Room. Ordered online and everything was ready to collect the next day. Love
my purchases too - fabulous style and quality as always. Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜
Great. Happy with my purchase and they were great with the click and collect that is happening due to restrictions.
I did some last minute online shopping from the Dressing Room and my order was delivered perfectly the next day. The gifts were very gratefully received! Thanks
Fantastic ๐Ÿ˜Š, thank you Team.
So lucky to have this boutique on my doorstep but during lockdown I have had to order online. Nothing less than the five star service I would have expected. Super quick delivery, gorgeous packaging and fabulous items. Can’t wait to get back in store!
Great service, helpful and efficient. Pleasure to deal with.
My Favourite shop!! Staff are so helpful and friendly and the selection of clothes is outstanding.
Impressed with selection of garments My order came VERY quickly, size chart GOOD and most of all - the knickers I have are THE MOST COMFORTABLE - so recommended them to several friends.
Such quick efficient service and delighted with my purchase and great advice on live chat
Gorgeous package looks very expensive and appealing was pleasantly surprised.
The Dressing Room is rated 4.80 based on 956 reviews