The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
all in all the service has been exceptional, except on the last order the Oliva Burton watch was not sent in its original packaging but in a grey box. If the watch had been a gift that would not have been good. I imagine it was the display. please state in the future which are display items and perhaps offer a discount.
My order was delivered in good time and beautifully wrapped. However the item was unsuitable so had to return and am awaiting my refund.
Excellent service as always. Great website, easy check out and speedy delivery.
Fabulous fast delivery, what lovely packaging too! gorgeous trainers so comfy, thanks DR as always 🙏🏼
Amazing customer service, gorgeous packaging, speedy delivery and stunning products! I couldn’t recommend you enough! ☺️
So easy to order and my wonderful trainers arrived so quickly - thank you Dressing room. My shoes and your service cheered me up!
Stunning gift packaging and the items themselves are beautiful!
Brilliant website; brilliant selection of fashionable goods and brilliant customer service! Highly recommended.
Beautiful purchase. Wrapped so nicely. Prompt delivery. Exactly what I wanted. You guys bring me so much joy! Thank you.
Attention to detail is a key characteristic of The Dressing Room and they make every shopping trip an experience -online or in-store.
Arrived quickly (great under the circumstances!) Beautifully packed and pleased with my new items. Great communication throughout. Many Thanks
I love the Dressing Room. My purchase this time was not really an exciting item, more a basic staple. Long sleeved grey t shirt, which although exactly what I needed was rather overpriced for what it is. £55
I’ve just received my first purchase from The Dressing Room. I am particularly impressed with the whole process during such difficult times. Good delivery good updates and most important I am delighted with my purchase. I just need an occasion to wear it 🥰
Quality products and excellent service.
Always so helpful and so friendly. Clothes arrive quickly & beautifully packaged (& recyclable). A wide range of gorgeous items in store with new pieces arriving all the time. Love this shop!
Such a nice shop to deal with,prompt replies to queries and very fast delivery.I always feel confident dealing with The Dressing Room.
Love the Dressing Room even in lockdown for a treat! Who says you have to go out to dress up especially with my new Stardust dresses!
Great service and beautiful dress! Gutted the Veja trainers weren’t right for me. Thanks DR!
Sadly the wrong item was sent. I ordered an American vintage t-shirt with a V neck and was sent one with a round neck. I double checked I had ordered correctly.
I particularly wanted the V neck in this colour. Due to the ‘lock down’ I cannot get to return it.
So uplifting to receive a package from The Dressing Room, beautifully packaged and swift delivery as always. Loving your insta posts and hope to visit the shop again soon!
The Dressing Room is rated 4.76 based on 778 reviews