The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"Very classy dress. I am a curvy size 10/12 at first I was anxious ordering a size S (small) but the fitting measurements online were accurate. I ordered the dress on Thursday for a party on Saturday. The dress arrived before 11am on the Friday with next day delivery. Very professional company with email follow ups and updates. Thank you. Lydia."
"Excellent service very good web site."
"Fabulous shop where the stock is fabulous and the staff care about their customers satisfaction When I can't get to them I shop online and the service is first class."
"Great service! Fast delivery. And an amazing price. Buy with confidence."
"lovely quality top great packaging"
"Lovely service from beginning to end. Thank you, very happy with my clothing too"
"Excellent service, super fast delivery. Beautiful packaging. Recommend. Wish I live to the shop but might visit. Can’t wait to shop again. Many thanks."
"I love this boutique and the selection of brands they stock. I shop online as I live in Ireland and their service is really good. Some day I hope to visit the store!"
"Love the item. Fast delivery and nice packaging. Great communication."
"Very impressed with both the quality of the purchase and the speed of delivery !"
"My trainers arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. The outer box in which the shoe box was packaged which is embossed with the Dressibg Room logo has been comandeered by my five year old daughter and decorated by her as a treasure box! The trainers (Veja V10 in extra white) are great."
"Lovely helpful staff. I bought a lovely silk dress last week. I was told it wouldn’t crease as I was worried that I wanted it for a wedding in Ibiza - if fact it is still very creased and despite being told they would drop out - they are still there 4 days later !! I I’ll have to sadly return as it is not what I was told !!"
"I love The Dressing Room - the most amazing clothes and shoes and their service is fabulous!!!"
"Excellent customer service. Called in advance for advice on sizing and they were very friendly and helpful. Order arrived quickly and was beautifully packaged- and their advice was spot on. Will definitely buy from here again."
"Since finding The Dressing Room I no longer shop anywhere else! Unique pieces, wonderful service and fabulous staff. A shopping experience as it should be!"
"My favourite online shop, I follow them on Instagram and they are really good at ‘showing you’ the clothes so you get a better idea of fabric weight, shape etc."
"Love that I can shop from Instagram. And love these beautiful blush Woden trainers. Now bring on Spring sunshine. Flawless experience again from The Dressing Room."
"My parcel came without any delays. Shopping process was smooth. The only problem I have is with packaging. My trainers were wrapped in a gift box with tissue paper and then in a plastic mailing bag. I’d appreciate more eco friendly packaging"
"Website couldnt be faulted but very poor in the shop. I was told by the sales assistant that she would contact me when she had looked into getting me the dress I wanted in a smaller size but I didnt receive a call from anyone. Managed to get it myself. Service on website was really good."
"Really lovely presented in packaging and was happy with what items received"
The Dressing Room is rated 4.73 based on 532 reviews