The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"Ever reliable and always helpful. Rosemarie"
"Excellent service product fab"
"Staff are super friendly and it is refreshing to visit a shop with such variety"
"Excellent communication and speedy delivery. Watch looks fantastic."
"Beautiful Rixo London Dress at an amazing price.. super fast delivery.. definitely shop again"
"Great tracking. Order made in afternoon, received next morning. Very impressed."
"Prompt delivery and efficient , would recommend"
"my purchase was delivery free and came in two days plus the watch I bought was half price so you can't get better than that , I'm very happy with The Dressing Room"
"Very quick response to my order, very pleased"
"My order was processed really quickly and delivered free of charge within three days. I received an email at each stage of the progress."
"Achat super, livraison rapide :)"
"Although my order went astray due to Royal Mail the Dresing Room girls were unswervingly polite and helpful! Good customer service"
"The top was gorgeous but didn’t fit and the return process was very easy- even from overseas. Thank you!"
"Express my order efficiently!!"
"Lovely watch at an amazing price, free and prompt delivery."
"Very happy with my J Brand, beautifully wrapped, arrived so fast. Great Store!"
"Delighted to find the dress I was looking for on the web site in my size. The whole process of ordering from The Dressing Room was straightforward and the dress - which I love- arrive in about 4 days."
"Very quick and easy service. The website is easy to navigate and the goods ordered arrived promptly"
"Customer service team were a pleasure to deal with and my order arrived very quickly."
"My purchase arrived very quickly"
The Dressing Room is rated 4.74 based on 316 reviews