The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"Lovely bracelet,, I’d definitely buy from The dressing Room again!"
"Super quick with delivery- great customer service"
"I always enjoy perusing the stock in The Dressing Room particularly the jewellery! I was lucky enough to buy an Anna Beck cuff bangle in the sale for half price, extremely pleased with my purchase! Arrived promptly with no issues."
"My shoes (which are a thing of beauty) arrived promptly and carefully wrapped. Thank you!"
"1st class service. Absolutely love my new top. Thank you x"
"Superb service as usual, beautiful garments, love my jumpsuit and kimono ā¤ļø"
"Quick and easy to order, efficient delivery. Excellent."
"Lovely selection of products and excellent customer service. My items arrived sooner than I expected."
"Have ordered a few things from the dressing room. They always arrive beautifully wrapped and have not been disappointed. Even an exchange request was dealt with quickly. Will be ordering again soon"
"Placed my order on a Saturday only to receive an email the following Wednesday to say one of the items I ordered was out of stock. On the phone although member of staff was apologetic it sounded insincere and patronising. Hiring extra staff during sale time to deal with volume of orders might be a good idea."
"Lightweight trousers perfect for my holiday! Beautifully packaged and quick turnaround from placing order to receipt of package. The Dressing Room never fails to deliver a fantastic retail experience!"
"This boutique offers amazing fashion and amazing service. The on line service is particularly good with well packaged items."
"Excellent website. Clothes to suite every occasion. Great service. Unfortunately the two items I ordered were too big so sadly had to return. Such a shame as they were in the sale. Will certainly purchase again from The Dressing Room"
"Arrived quickly and professionally and love the jumpsuit!!"
"I ordered some great sale items online and collected in store. The process was super easy and in store I tried things on and I decided against purchasing one of the items. The return and refund was expedited quickly and efficiently. Excellent and really friendly customer service."
"Love visiting the Dressing Room in St.Albans as there is such a lovely range of clothes and accessories. Staff are helpful but also allow you time to browse. I purchased items online this time. They arrived promptly and I am very happy with them."
"Excellent service. Very reliable and clothes fantastic."
"I absolutely love the service and the amazing collections they offer. Nothing is too much trouble and the garments are beautifully packaged, Thankyou"
"Great choices, easy ordering and accurate punctual delivery in good order. I asked one question by email during the process and the response was quick and positive. Not much more you can ask for from a business such as The Dressing Room. First class!"
"1st class service šŸ˜€"