The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
Really happy with the coat, saying that you did have the wrong image of it on your website 😂
Then again the suppliers had the wrong description so you’re not alone!! Thanks for the speedy delivery.
Ordered 2 more of these masks for myself and husband as very pleased with those previously purchased. Good quality and comfortable fit, I specifically wanted a cotton mask with a pocket for a filter, (usefully comes with carry pouch) and these fit the bill. Good fast dispatch from The Dressing Room.
I was really pleased with my order and it arrived very quickly. Thank you
Everything arrived very promptly and packaged very well.
Brilliant service!
Quick delivery and beautiful wrapping!
Nothing beats a dressing room delivery!
Great & efficient service!
It’s a pleasure to buy from the dressing room. Great communication and super quick delivery and of course lots of lovely things to choose from.
Very quick shipping, prompt.
Unfortunately I had to do a return, but very pleased with the site
Great service, fast delivery. Will definitely shop at The Dressing Room again.
My parka London coat arrived beautifully packaged. It was such a great piece that I bought and I will wear it so much. It fits perfectly and the size guide helped me work out the correct size to buy. Outstanding level of customer service as well as fabulous brands at great prices. A real gem of a store.
Great customer service, fast delivery and item fits perfectly. Thanks.
Wonderfully quick delivery, despite the lockdown.
Always good service and lovely garments from the Dressing Room. I have just received tow lovely silk blouses in the sale and look forward to the warmer weather when. I can wear them.

It is lovely. to buy things which are just that bit different. and of such good quality.
Excellent service - bought several items in the sale; free postage, quick delivery and everything was beautifully packaged. Highly recommend.
I have been shopping at the dressing room for many years they are very helpful professional & the shop always looks immaculate & of course the clothes are amazing so happy to have such a lovely shop in St Albans Well Done All Jo x
Found the dressing rooms on Instagram. Bought a few tops in the sale. They were all lovely and the service I received was A1
Quick delivery and very straight forward returns.
Good price great product and very well packaged and presented.
Delivery service brilliant and arrived in great packaging.
Really pleased with the trainers. Look and feel great.
Amazing little gem of a shop. The staff are all so knowledgable and passionate about what they do. Oh and my Ba&SH blouse is gorgeous x
The Dressing Room is rated 4.79 based on 926 reviews