The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
Very nice sweater and super comfortable.
Really pleased, super fast delivery and love my boots!
Fast delivery Competative price
Great service and fab brands - girls are great and super helpful with questions. Wish I lived close l enough to visit the boutique.
Very happy with my
I really wish I lived in or near St Albans and could visit the boutique! However, online shopping with the Dressing Room is excellent. Parcels are sent out promptly and are beautifully presented and returns are easy. and refunds (where necessary) are prompt. The online staff are easy to communicate with and very helpful.
An excellent range of clothing both British and European. A really good service.
Great service. Fast and efficient postal service. Helpful advice from team on styling and sizing.
Amazing service as always. The product was fantastic and as always beautifully packaged. I can’t wait to get in to the store for a full wardrobe refresh. Thank you!
Very efficient, quick delivery
Great service and product .
Very quick delivery. Lovely packaging. It was a real shopping treat to receive
Excellent service - fast delivery and fast refunds on returns. Absolutely love my Dea Kudibal dress. Thank you for ordering my size in especially as it had sold out. Another example of good service. I wish I lived close enough to visit your shop.
Lovely soft lounge wear
Mask came quick (in 3 days); was very nicely packaged, was wrapped beautifully in paper black paper wrapping with the dressing room sticker. The mask came with a case to put it in which I didn’t know before ordering but made the order even better.
Mask is nice material and comfortable, totally recommend 👍🏼
Loved new veja khaki trainers, lovely packaging and quick delivery ready for my weekend away
My Lily & Lionel floral skirt arrived beautifully wrapped and is perfect for autumn. I love looking at Deryanne's picks for the season. It's great to see clothes modelled on folks other than very tall skinny models! I wish I was nearer to The Dressing Room because I'd love to pop in and have a browse. The staff are expert and have the knack for putting outfits together. Their enthusiasm for the different niche brands is infectious. Love the store!
Excellent service. I called up at 4pm and received the item next day. Great quality great service, thanks
Loved the boots and arrived in super quick time. Thank you
Totally satisfied!
The face mask looked great and fit very well. The adjustable ear loops were particularly good.

The problem - for me at least - was that the whole face mask moved when I spoke, which meant I was continually having to hoick it up to cover my nose.

Shame because I really like the look.
The Dressing Room is rated 4.77 based on 826 reviews