The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Alexandra Boyce
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery . Excellent product.
Jenny Brooks

Excellent online service!
Verified Buyer

Great website, easy to navigate. Clothes arrived beautifully wrapped the next day and I'm happy with my purchases. Would use again.
Christine Momk
Unverified Reviewer

Always excellent on line service
Christine Momk
Verified Buyer

Almost good on line service for these beautiful clothes. Packaging first class!
Verified Buyer

I ordered online on Thursday, delivery arrived Saturday. Fantastic service.
Kirstie Smith
Unverified Reviewer

Great website. Prompt delivery. Beautifully gift wrapped with a hand written card.

happy with delivery time
Vanessa Roux
Verified Buyer

Great service, great selection and allogether the idea place to shop for yourself and for gifts!
JULIA MOORE
Verified Buyer

Helpful telephone service and selection over the phone, though their website was suitable to order I need to enquire if on further details for making my purchase. It was good that they were flexible in taking the order and completing this on the telephone. The goods arrived promptly the next day. They are fabulous and I am now going to go to their store for a personal consultation for planning my wardrobe style ..can't wait!
Paul Wilson
Unverified Reviewer

Glad I found them online. Had what I wanted, lady in the phone could not have been more helpful. Great price and fantastic service. Thank you.
Paul Wilson
Verified Buyer

So glad I found you online. Had what I wanted for my wife's birthday, lady in the shop couldn't be more helpful, great price, great service. Thank you so much.
Magda Turnbull
Unverified Reviewer

Quick dispatch and lovely packaging. Needed to return something once that didn't fit and they provided a quick no fuss return service. Great retailer.
Mary White
Verified Buyer

I received an amazing leopard print becksondergaard scarf after seeing it online. It will go with so many things. Beautifully packaged and arrived so quickly. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

It was a very comfortable way to buy a jumper, which was fast out of stock in german boutiques...I´m very satisfied with the ultra quick and careful shipping and will sure return in future ;-)
Verified Buyer

sent me the top that i ordered
Fiona Webb
Verified Buyer

So happy to have found The Dressing Room, everything they stock is amazing, not just clothes but jewellery and footwear too! If you want to wander away from the usual high street same as, same as, and find something a bit different, this is your place. Fabulous selection, sourced from all corners and first class customer service. This is why I love and will always support independents. Well done TDR ! x Fiona

Quick efficient service
Tracey King
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and speedy despatch time x
Louise Dewar
Unverified Reviewer

Amazing, fabulous, stock and staff.
The Dressing Room is rated 4.78 based on 112 reviews