The Dressing Room Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"I do love the products in The Dressing Room - I find some highly priced but the quality is undeniable. Obviously when an item is in the sale it can be nothing less than a bargain!!"
"Super quick delivery despite bank holidays. The dressing room sale is a corker!"
"Fantastic!!! nothing not to love about the dressing room other than that you are over 2 hours away ;O)"
"Last gasp Christmas present for my wife, the watch was out of stock everywhere but found it at the dressing room. Quick phone call and superb customer service to check it could be delivered next day given that it was Friday 21st December! The watch arrived beautifully packaged in under 23 hours. Great service from a great company."
"Great bag, arrived very quickly especially as it is Christmas period!! Thanks"
"Very happy with the service from The Dressing Room, product arrived in very good time, well packaged and in excellent condition."
"Fabulous service. Fast delivery and beautifully wrapped parcel. I love the Air and Grace trainers"
"Reliable as ever. Thank you"
"Great service"
"What a brilliant company. I ordered an Orwell and Austen cashmere jumper from them for my wife. Didn't quite suit a 14 stone guy! I ordered a small one and paid online. The following day I received a phone call from Becky at The Dressing Room apologising that the small wasn't good enough to send out. She contacted Orwell and suggested an alternative 'love' jumper (as they had no small available), very similar but with a Rainbow edging. Great idea and went with it. The next day Becky contacted me again And told me that Orwell could now get a small of the original to her, and then to me. Within 72 hours it was ordered, delivered to her/ Dressing Room and then on the way to me. I received it today and am very pleased with it. Let's hope my wife is on Christmas Day!! Nevertheless Becky went the extra mile for me. Nowadays there are many companies that treat customers as numbers, whereas I was treated like an important customer and made me feel special. I cannot thank her enough for bending over backwards to get the correct jumper time in time for Christmas. Thank you!!!"
"Easy ordering, swift delivery and a beautifully wrapped pair of trainers as ordered. Perfect."
"product as described. fast delivery"
"Efficient service, nice packaging, item accurately described and photographed"
"Excellent service I thought! I ordered clothes online and only noticed an offer that was on after I finalised payment. I contacted the customer service team about it and they refunded the difference immediately! I was very impressed and pleased. Thnak you! And I love my IDANO jumpsuit, too!"
"Great price, despatched promptly and arrived beautifully wrapped. Would recommend both the product and the online retailer."
"My order arrived very quickly and beautifully packaged. Very happy with the service from The Dressing Room."
"Great friendly service. Will buy again"
"Excellent, fast service. Will use again."
"Quick delivery and beautifully wrapped. Love my T-Shirt."
"Lovely boutique. Great range and perfect for gifts. Customer service, helpful and friendly staff plus attention to detail is exceptional."
The Dressing Room is rated 4.71 based on 404 reviews