The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
June Harwood
Verified Buyer
"I was thrilled to find the watch my daughter wanted for her birthday as I thought it had been discontinued. It arrived just a few days later. Can't wait to see her face. Thank you."
"Brilliant service again. Jeans beautifully packaged and ready to wear - I have bought from other mail order companies where ironing is necessary before wearing but not with The Dressing Room."
SANIDA CHRISTINA
Verified Buyer
"I never received information for the delivery day of my order... Other than that I am satisfied."
"Great choice of items. Quick and easy checkout. Speedy delivery - what’s not to like ๐Ÿค—"
"First time I’ve ordered from here & very impressed with the service provided. The watch was well packaged and arrived within 2 days of ordering. Would highly recommend using The Dressing Room to friends & family."
Emma Guild
Verified Buyer
"Super quick delivery, accurate description of clothes, wonderful selection of brands!"
Frances Goddard
Verified Buyer
"As always, excellent service, fab selection of shoes etc. Best shop ever!"
"I’d seen this brand of trainers in a magazine and was very happy to be able to purchase them from the Dressing Room. Service was great x"
"The standard of service was great, the ladies watch arrived really quickly and was perfect! It was presented in a lovely box and was an extremely elegant and stylish time piece. It was a prompt and professional service and the watch was all I had hoped for. Really chuffed!"
Victoria Christie
Verified Buyer
"First time using this site, great service and packaged lovely."
Claire Marland
Verified Buyer
"The Olivia Burton watch arrived very quickly and beautifully packed and presented."
"Brilliant website and excellent customer service. My parcel arrived in 10 days beautifully packed and presented. Bronwyn Gold Coast Australia"
"Excellent service with prompt and free delivery."
"Amazing customer service such a great selection of beautiful items xx"
"Fast efficient delivery, beautiful jacket that fits well."
"Uncomplicated competent service. Packaged well and delivered in good time. I would recommend."
Crista Bramley
Verified Buyer
"Great products and efficient fast service. Highly recommend ๐Ÿ˜"
"I live overseas and was able to get my package in just 7 days! It was beautifully wrapped, and came with a return notice should I have needed to return it. Great service!"
Alex Liptrot
Verified Buyer
"packaging was fantastic as was the time it took to deliver. really was a 5 star experience and I'd be happy to recommend you to anyone."
"Never used this company before but am very impressed. Bangle I ordered was lovely and beautifully packaged with a lovely handwritten gift card."
The Dressing Room is rated 4.75 based on 272 reviews