The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"Since finding The Dressing Room I no longer shop anywhere else! Unique pieces, wonderful service and fabulous staff. A shopping experience as it should be!"
"My favourite online shop, I follow them on Instagram and they are really good at ‘showing you’ the clothes so you get a better idea of fabric weight, shape etc."
"Love that I can shop from Instagram. And love these beautiful blush Woden trainers. Now bring on Spring sunshine. Flawless experience again from The Dressing Room."
"My parcel came without any delays. Shopping process was smooth. The only problem I have is with packaging. My trainers were wrapped in a gift box with tissue paper and then in a plastic mailing bag. I’d appreciate more eco friendly packaging"
"Website couldnt be faulted but very poor in the shop. I was told by the sales assistant that she would contact me when she had looked into getting me the dress I wanted in a smaller size but I didnt receive a call from anyone. Managed to get it myself. Service on website was really good."
"Really lovely presented in packaging and was happy with what items received"
"Love the packaging, and its fast delivery! Thank you!"
"Beautiful watch, lovely packaging and excellent customer service ❤"
"Lovely clothes, very fast delivery, friendly & efficient staff willing to help with any queries"
"I ordered a very small item which arrived next day beautifully wrapped. I was very impressed."
"My first order from The Dressing Room... love my blouse 💖 Excellent service. Arrived very fast and just in time to wear on my weekend away!"
"I love this shop; they deliver quickly, have a good range and lots of offers with the sales and promotions."
"Always fantastic service in store and online. Great product selection and all staff give the best styling and product advice - never fail to impress!"
"Beautiful watch -Olivia Burtin mesh strap with daisy face. I called customer services to check something before ordering, got through straight away, staff member was lovely and helpful. Watch arrived quickly and nicely gift wrapped. Thanks, great service, will use you again J"
"Great service! I received my trainers in a couple of days and they were package beautifully. I highly recommend The Dressing Room!"
"Pleased with item and communication .Delivery took 1 week which is no fault of Dressing Room maybe consider using courier rather than Royal Mail.I'm 1st time customer."
"Excellent service and beautifully packaged"
"Order arrived in perfect condition. Quick service I’ll use you again. Thank you"
"Wow. What a fab treat to come home to. My gorgeous new Air and Grace trainers arrived in record time on the most beautiful packaging. Thank you The Dressing Room. Will definitely be returning. Xx"
"Easy to navigate site with lovely fashion choices Quick and efficient delivery"
The Dressing Room is rated 4.73 based on 458 reviews