The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
Very good service and lovely packaging.
I love The Dressing Room. Superb service, incredible stock - I’m so pleased with my latest purchase of a gorgeous dress, which arrived super fast, was beautifully packaged and thanks to the expert advice I received when I contacted the team, was just the right size and fit. Highly recommended
wonderful service and beautiful clothes. Really good selection and the personal advice in store is great. I love it! Cant wait to go back but the online ordering has kept me going in the meanwhile :)
Great website & easy to order in line. My purchase arrived in 48 hours which was fab! Love their shop in St Albans
Very quick delivery and packaged well
Prompt service and delivery
Needed something quickly for a birthday present. Very helpful with arranging delivery and trying to get it here in time. Unfortunately parcel arrived late due to problem with Royal Mail.
What a fab find this retailer is. Wish I lived near them to be able to drop in to the shop! Delighted with my on line purchase and the excellent service. I will definitely be ordering more.
Great service, prompt delivery, loved the packaging and shoes were perfect!
Prompt service
Easy ordering. Well packaged.,Fast delivery.
Excellent service from ordering to delivery would highly recommend
Excellent online ordering facility, my purchase arrived sooner than promised, beautifully packaged. I’m very pleased with The Dressing Room and my lovely jumper.
Love shopping online with The Dressing Room! Super quick delivery and love my item. I hope I can visit the store one day 😘
Lovely dress, perfect for warm summer days with a slip or over swimwear as a cover up. Versatile and like the fact it has sleeves.
Great blouse, beautiful fabric, soft and floaty!
Perfect transaction every time - beautifully wrapped and quickly received! Thank you so much for my birthday discount, much appreciated!
Excellent communication and fantastic customer service
The order came very quickly. I paid for next day and it came as promised.
One of the best online shopping experiences you can get. I've been a Dressing Room customer for a couple of years and they get your order out swiftly, deal with any questions you might have and process refunds, should you need one, quickly. Cannot fault in any way
The Dressing Room is rated 4.81 based on 1,047 reviews