The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
Great service girls very helpful and love there clothing
Couldn't get these Ugg slippers from Ugg, a link took me to The Dressing Room & bingo, no problem. Quick efficient service. My sister in law was delighted with her Birthday pressy!👍🥳
Really helpful and friendly - very quick response to queries, as well as speedy postage. Oh, and the purchases were fab too! Highly recommended.
Excellent customer service
Very efficient with delivery and returns
Great service! Will definitely shop here again!
Ordered my boots online in order to ensure my size was available before they sold out! Really pleased with them and fantastic service as always from the lovely team DR
Excellent service!!....amazed at the quick delivery!!
So first time buying from The Dressing Room my first purchase I had to return as they didn’t fit correctly my exchange has arrived today and oh my days amazing boots I’m so in love 😍 I can see I will be living in them. Thank you so much for making this purchase and exchange so easy and straightforward.
Fast and free delivery, nicely packaged item. Lots of lovely brands and items will shop again!
Speedy delivery, lovely packaging - classy boutique 🥰
Unfortunately the boots I purchased were too big, I cannot fault how quick my order was processed & how fast customer service was to refund my money. Definitely would purchase from them again.
The boots I ordered arrived and what a very happy moment it was opening the beautiful Dressing Room box. First class performance from this exceptional retailer.
Perfect!
Beautifully gift wrapped!
I wanted an exchange as the Veja suede high tops were faulty - eyelet came away but I was given an refund. I hope I won't get charged for the return (£4 postage!)
Great clothes and a very easy online buying process. Love the Instagram videos too.
Item arrived promptly and was beautifully presented. Sadly was not happy with my purchase so sent it back with the return label enclosed (was surprised to see that was charged for return postage, especially on such a high priced item).
They make you pay £4 for returns... Industry standard is now free returns.
Shop with confidence at the dressing room. Excellent service, fast delivery, Just fabulous all round, if I lived closed it would be my go to shop. Thank you girls xx
Excellent service and beautifully packaged. ( on line delivery )
Item exactly as advertised.
👍👍👍