The Dressing Room Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"Excellent value, quick delivery. Would shop here again"
"Excellent service"
"Fantastic customer service. A problem with the availability of one of my items was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Very happy customer."
"Really fast service and order came well packaged. Would definitely order again."
"The service is as good online as when I visit the shop. Their store in St Albans is worth a visit and the website is packed with lovely, unusual pieces. Love it!"
"Great sale price , great service , fast free delivery , Thankyou."
"Fast delivery. Product fits well and feels very comfortable on. Thank you!"
"This was my first order from The Dressing Room and I am really pleased I found them. I got the trainers I wanted at a great price, free delivery and a very fast service, I will definitely shop here again!"
"I found customer service excellent! Well packaged item and quick delivery. Will definitely use again and recommend. Thank you"
"Faultless....up to date communication regarding my order, beautiful products, and gorgeous packaging too. I must visit the store itself! Thankyou"
"Lovely selection of brands. Bought a lovely Rails shirt. Perfect condition and super quick delivery. Many thanks."
"It is the first time I have used this company - Very impressed with the service - Order arrived promptly beautifully packaged - I ordered 2 different sizes in the garment and my refund was credited to me with no problems - Thank you - will certainly recommend yourselves to family & friends."
"Brilliant, friendly, efficient service, what a nice change!"
"Amazing customer support! I accidentally placed 2 separate orders and therefore, I was getting charged for shipping twice. But I sent the Dressing Room an email and they fixed it for and refunded the shipping on one of my orders. Thank you guys! Wish you had stores in the US!"
"I have not even received my order. The money has been taken from my account and i have been asked to review the service and product without this being received. I would like someone from customer services to explain where my item it asap"
"I was very disappointed that the dress I ordered and paid for in the sale was then not available and withdrawn from my order. I am still waiting for the rest of my order."
"Exactly what I ordered and delivered fairly swiftly but not impressed with the packaging - arrived squashed and crumpled."
"Had never heard of this company so hoped for the best - and got it! Order was as expected and delivered quickly, lovely packaged and a couple of earlier queries by email responded to straight away! Well done and thank you."
"Customer service was responsive and polite the reason I gave such a poor review is that the watch I bought for my partner was very used looking on the strap was all bent and wrinkled the face of the watch and every thing else was in good condition as expected when brand i was angry about the watch strap as was a new watch and shouldn’t of been sent out like that if it was for me I would of took it back but my partner said she was ok with it which I don’t think she was she didn’t want to waste time sending it back but shouldn’t of been sent in the first place if used or damaged if the dressing room every see this reply and want to send me a free Olivia burton watch strap in new condition then I’d be happy to change my review as I think the customer service was great tbh and I’d like to say the same for the quality of purchase but guess I was wrong"
"Really good quick an easy ordering arrived early great"
The Dressing Room is rated 4.71 based on 406 reviews