The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"Great selection and prices. Delivery time was incredibly quick."
"Excellent friendly helpful service . Thank You"
"Great website and easy to use. My wife loves the trainers and even better with the 10% joining discount"
"So very please with my new watch, I love it. The packaging was beautiful and so special. It was a delight to receive. Thank you very much."
"Excellent service ... easy returns ... wish I could pop into the shop . Will definitely be a returning customer 😊"
"My favourite store, working away from home at the moment so the delivery option is perfect for me and the team always happy to help me over the phone."
"Kind and caring telephone manner! Thank you."
"My purchase arrived very quickly. In perfect condition. I absolutely adore it. I will be buying from the dressing room again."
"Gorgeous product, quick delivery and amazing service as always with The Dressing Room. Beautifully packed by Sophia, with fab personal shopping styling advice from Becky (who convinced me I needed it and told me when it was new in. Loving my necklace and already eying up all the new season treasures. Thanks as always!"
"Great service with very quick delivery. My clothing came beautifully wrapped too and would definitely recommend buying from The Dressing Room again."
"Lovely packaging and quick delivery. Accurate description and photo on the website."
"Great prices, excellent service and fast delivering even overseas'"
"The watch we bought for our daughter was gorgeous. Our only fault was that we paid for gift wrapping but it really needed to be sent in a box as the gift bag was unusable as it was damaged in the post ."
"Mi experiencia hasta hoy muy mal porque no he recibido el paquete."
"Super fast delivery,exelent service."
"Excellent customer service. Can’t fault them. Quick to reply any queries. Fast delivery service. Will definitely be shopping with them again"
"I received my order promptly as promised."
"I like their American Vintage apparel - especially the 100% pima cotton items. They also have an excellent simplified method of payment where one can choose to pay through Amazon."
"Fantastic service Great great product Ill be back ladies ❤️❤️❤️"
"Excellent support from Sophie on a phone call about unavailability of the colour I had chosen, and I am very happy with my ensuing purchase and will definitely shop again at The Dressing Room"
The Dressing Room is rated 4.73 based on 522 reviews