The Dressing Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
Read The Dressing Room Reviews
Love the variety of brands and on trend, upmarket clothes! The Dressing Room has become a firm favourite of mine, despite living in Tunbridge Wells! Their Instagram inspiration is invaluable!
Always an absolute pleasure being served by the fabulous dressing room team in person or online xx
The dressing room always gives a great service, on line and in store everything is beautifully packaged, and the staff are amazing and super friendly .
Excellent service, very quick and lovely packaging!
Beautiful items as always, quality is amazing as is communication re orders dispatched etc. i would love to visit in person one day. The Ba&sh top I’ve ordered is beautiful and have placed another order which is on the way.
Excellent service, love my ba&sh shorts ordered a size 2 and I’m a 10 they fit perfectly
Excellent service, very quick delivery and lovely packaging. Very happy with the product.
Can not praise The Dressing Room enough. The online videos are exceptional I wish I lived near but unfortunately i am in the north of England
Loved that I was able to source a rare pair of trainers through you. The packaging was absolutely stunning and service first class. Would definitely use again.
This is the first time I have ordered from The Dressing Room and won’t be the last. I love the update videos on Instagram , it gives a real sense of how the clothes look and helpful advise on what to put together. My order arrived quickly , beautifully packaged and with a gift 🎁. The top I bought was as expected and now a favourite . It is great to see a business that has worked so hard to reach customers during these difficult times , I’m sure that hard work will pay off now and in the future as you have attracted new customers who would not necessarily of heard of you.
Arrived promptly and I loved the packaging.
Fast response and The Dressing Room has a great selection of clothes, for all ages. The two dresses I bought are excellent quality.
Lovely dress, nice feel. However the dress was still too big even after down sizing.
On line ordering easy and quick . Friendly & professional
Excellent
Very pleased with the service, product, packaging - could send to someone as a gift, delivery and notifications. Would purchase again from The Dressing Room.
Great item and really fast delivery
Since I found the dressing room I rarely shop anywhere else. Unique brands which are constantly changing beautiful laid out shop floor where items are mixed and match so you can pull together a great outfit, friendly helpful staff and a great online service. What more could you want to enjoy the perfect shopping experience!!
Excellent product and service will definitely buy from them again
I still have not received my product!
The Dressing Room is rated 4.81 based on 1,047 reviews