The Appliance Depot Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Appliance Depot

Tell us how The Appliance Depot made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Very easy to order very helpful I phoned up this morning and they reserved this appliance for me without a deposit 👍🏼"
"steve who I spoke to was very helpful in the description of blemishes on the graded cooker He also gave a discount which made all the difference in getting the item sent to Aberdeen Also in letting me know about the time and type of delivery In all I was very satisfied Hope I feel the same when I receive my smeg cooker"
"Great service and great products! Yes they’re “graded” but you cannot tell on the majority of the items. Would recommend to anyone as you can save £££"
"pleasant service ,good to deal with."
"Good availability and right price."
"I have bought several appliances from the appliance depot, did once have a problem that the item I ordered got smashed when loading and I had to order something else, but everything else I have had has been great, some minor marks on things as described, but good value and helpful people."
"They were very helpful and polite."
"Very large display of appliances,no pushy salesman,could not be more helpful,will recommend to friends."
"Very helpful & a pleasure to do business with. So much choice."
"The lady who served me (Polly) was very helpful and the delivery persons were very good."
"Hi great place to deal with Super prices Great people , very helpful Julian Bird Nottingham"
"I was pleased to find a discounted appliance site selling items at a cheaper price than in the showroom/shops."
"The customer service over the telephone was excellent - very friendly and helpful."
"Unbelievably massive selection with everything in stock including the kitchen sink, really competitive prices, something for all budgets. The staff are ever so helpful as well."
"Great service. Appliance was delivered before the expected date. Very well packaged (given that it was extremely fragile), and has now been installed and is working perfectly. Many thanks. Eileen (Stratton)"
"helpful with purchase choice and happy to hold for a few weeks"
"Good selection of appliances,excellent value for money,last but not least,good service."
"Prepared to take a bit off the price and the fridgefreezer was delivered on time by a man who knows how to get a tall fridge through a small space. It all worked very efficiently."
"Great service, excellent prices, very helpful!"
"Polly was fantastic, Nothing was too much trouble and she assisted us with our queries during the purchase. We are very grateful to receive such a helping hand with our purchase."
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.73 based on 266 reviews