Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
customer service
Read Textile Express Reviews
Excellent service. Prompt delivery. I liked the fact I was kept informed of the delivery status. The fabric colours were just how they looked on the web site. Lovely fabric. The chair seats I covered look fab!
Great products and fast delivery
Great selection of fabrics, user friendly website & prompt service, marvellous
Really quick delivery and excellent quality
Received a free sample of two fabrics and subsequently made an order - SO pleased with the material! Also great customer service, order made over the phone as I needed 1.5 meters of fabric, an amount I couldn't seem to order on the website.
Pleasure to order from. :)
Prompt. Good quality.
Very impressed, my free samples of velvet fabric came promptly and so did my preferred colour fabrics. I did have a question and this was answered promptly on a return call. I am making cushions with the velvet purchased.
I was pleased with the sample service and happy to pay when ordering more than five.It was useful to be able to order .25m of my favourites.I think the service is excellent and I have ordered both online and by phone.
I ordered some black faux fur fabric. It arrived quickly and was great quality. I also had to contact them over quick chat/email and they were very helpful and friendly.
Speedy response, attentive service and great fabric at an amazing price, delivered next day. Exceptional. Thank you.
Good service
I contacted textile express when I discovered that the material I selected online showed as not being available. I was quickly informed me that the material was now in stock and the online information had been updated. I ordered it straight away and it arrived very quickly - exactly what I wanted!
A quick and professional response to my order
Excellent fast service
Great service. Very quick delivery. Would order from you again
Seems good variety and prices, although I bought a fabric that looked grey but turned out to be black, so always check!
Hello Helen,

Thank you for your feedback. I will certainly look at the image of the Altea Midnight that you ordered and see if we can improve it. Unfortunately although we always try to show a true likeness different screens can display colours different which is why we offer a free sample service on all our fabrics.

Regards,
Emily
Excellent range of fabric. The stretch velour I bought was just what I wanted and the service was quick and efficient. Well done.
Great customer service, fast delivery and quality products.
Great quality, arrived very quickly and good value.
Textile Express is rated 4.92 based on 1,038 reviews