Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
Read Textile Express Reviews
Brilliant choice of material, great prices, and fast service - what more could you want.
Very helpful staff and quick response.
High quality fabrics and fast delivery. Will buy again
Love this company! Fast turnaround on orders, good quality material. Kept up to date with order/delivery progress
I love the kind of fabrics they sell, and the order and delivery were pretty fast.
I only wish they would put more effort into taking accurate pictures of some of the fabrics. Most of them very really accurate, except one dark wool that looked more like navy online, but propper blue in a real life.
Wonderful to talk to a ‘real person’ on the telephone who I have always found to be very helpful. The delivery service is very prompt and efficient and I have been very pleased with the fabric that I have ordered.
Excellent Service!
Very good service product as expected.
Excellent service, free swatches really useful, lovely material. Have ordered two separate lots and first class service both times.
Lovely material - super prompt delivery.
Good communication
Brilliant service.
Online colour swatches were very very good match to real fabric, good quality cotton. Delivered within a few days and without any hassle.
I love the variety of fabrics and prints. My order was wrong, as I received the wrong interfacing.
Excellent and rapid response to my order, thanks
Excellent value and speedy delivery
Very good and quick service. Thanks
Excellent thank you so much, great service reserved really quickly and beautiful material.
I have always received excellent service, one of my favourite fabric shops
Great service fast deliver and great product, great place for fabric
Lovely customer service and beautiful products
Textile Express is rated 4.93 based on 2,643 reviews