Textile Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Textile Express
4.9
Based on 5,805 reviews
Read Textile Express Reviews
Excellent service and great quality. Samples are provided free of charge, which is so refreshing and enables you to make an informed choice on which fabric to choose (particularly useful when buying lots of fabric for curtains!). Based on the samples received, I then placed an order for 10 metres of my preferred fabric which was despatched and delivered promptly. Love this Company - found it by chance and have already recommended it to like-minded friends.
Very prompt delivery and great quality fabric at low price.
Always excellent service and wonderful quality fabrics. My favourite fabric shop!
Just want I wanted. Easy to order. Dispatched same day arrived quickly
I have been very happy with everything. Delivery was excellent thanks.
Always excellent service, samples posted quickly and questions dealt with efficiently
Textile Express 5 star review on 28th April 2022
Very helpful staff members - always kind and helpful. Fabric is lovely and delivered quickly. The courier sometimes has left things on my doorstep without alerting me - sometimes this has been expensive rolls of fabric. Recently however this has not occurred as much. I cannot recommend Textiles Express enough and enjoy doing business with them
As always, beautiful fabrics and quick delivery! Thank you Textile Express :)
Best place for fabrics. Great service and fast, reliable delivery. Thank you.
I purchased the most beautiful Clarke & Clarke velvet to make a crossbody bag for a client. I guarantee she was not disappointed with her new accessory… delivery was quick, the website easy to order from. So easy I order far too many pieces of your beautiful fabric. Thank you…
Very pleased with my choice of materials and can’t wait to get started on my projects. Customer service was excellent as always 👍.
Great service and lovely fabric
Great customer service. Prompt attention. Problem solving 5*
As Always, thank you.
Brilliant product, brilliant service, lovely staff and now that covid restrictions are lifted I can’t wait to get over
Textile Express 5 star review on 26th April 2022
Lovely fabric, well wrapped for transit.
Lovely fabric & very speedy delivery .
Wow! Super quick service and the fabric was perfect! Haven't used it yet but will be in the next few weeks. Will post a photo when I can
Prompt and efficient service and good quality products.
Good quality fabric. Packaged & dispatched very quickly.
Textile Express is rated 4.94 based on 5,805 reviews